At a Music Festival

Story Info
I get talked into crowd surfing at an outdoor EDM fest.
4.6k words
4.23
55.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my junior year at Oceanview U., my boyfriend Ryosuke and I 'broke up.' Most of the time, he is a good guy, sweet, attentive, but he sometimes gets sidetracked by other women. Even though we were theoretically on a break, we kept on seeing each other. To be honest, I was still a little angry at him, but it seemed like he wanted to get back together. I was doing my best to get over it, to get back to the way we used to be.

One night at the beginning of the summer, Ryosuke suggested we go back to Hernando's, the pub in Oceanview with the bare-as-you-dare contest. It was one of the places we used to hang, and I did know a lot of people there. Our friend Sven was there, Mr. Party himself, the tall blonde guy with wide shoulders. Sven was excited to see us actually. There was this big electronic dance music festival coming up, and he was looking for people to go with.

It did sound like fun. It was going to be in a big outdoor park not far from Oceanview on a grassy peninsula that juts out into the Pacific. According to Sven, all these famous bands and DJs were coming. I don't know that much about music, but I'd met a couple of Japanese DJs at the Japanese Student Union. One of them had tried to teach me the difference between house, techno, trance and all that, so I'd been listening to some of the music. It does have an uplifting good time feel to it. Sounded good to me anyway.

Ryosuke was keen, and these two other guys Margas and Gus had already told Sven they'd come. Margas looks East Indian, but I swear he is always on the make, hitting on me or almost any other girl he meets. I don't know how successful he is, but one girl I know says he calls her a lot. Gus is tall, slim, from a small town in Kansas or somewhere, so he's a bit more countrified, but he is nice enough to me anyway.

I wanted some girls to go, so I wouldn't be the only one. My best friend Satomi begged off, saying she had some big assignment coming up. Asuna was doing her own thing, and Debbie didn't really say anything when I told her about it. Sven used to bring a girl with him when we went clubbing, but she was away, so it ended up being just me and the four guys—Ryosuke, Sven, Margas and Gus.

Anyway, soon, the day of the concert rolled around. My host family, Loretta and them weren't home, so I put on some EDM to get into the spirit while I got ready. I felt good—I don't know, happy, giddy, looking forward to getting out and doing some stuff with Ryosuke and them. It was warm and sunny, so I dressed light: sandals, sunglasses, cream-colored cargo shorts, a red bandana on my head tied like a hat and this yellow and green crop top with a picture of the sun on the front. I wore a white lace bra, but no panties. Looking back, I guess I should have worn some panties, but it was hot out, and I didn't think I'd need them. I have to admit it is a bit of a buzz wandering around with no panties on. The inseam rubs against my you-know-where, and it makes me feel sexy even if people can't tell.

Anyway, just as I was rubbing on sun block, I heard the door bell ring. It was Ryosuke. He looked good too in sagging red pants and a blue shirt with a couple buttons undone. He gave me a big smile and a kiss. (OK, so maybe we're not that broken up). I grabbed my purse, locked the door, and scurried down to Gus' car. Sven was sitting in the front next to Gus, and Margas was in the back. Single or not, I think all of them were pretty happy to have me there, the one girl in their posse of guys.

On the ride there, Sven told us what bands were coming. I don't really know them. Sergeant Laser? Chimney Sweepers? David Ghetto? Anyway, big names apparently for people who know that world. Ryosuke didn't know them either, but we were curious to see what they'd be like.

The festival grounds were great—this park with big fields of green grass and trees. Everyone there seemed to be in such a good mood, dancing, drinking, whooping it up. Ryosuke held me in his arms, and we both clapped, and cheered the band on. Now and then, Sven would lean over, and share some background about each act.

There was more than one stage, so you could wander from band shell to band shell checking out the different acts. For the first little while, we just roamed around, listening to the bands, trying to decide which one we liked best. The music was cool—big room, tropical, electro house, "dirty Dutch bangers," Sven told us. We found this one band who were really playing up a storm. Everyone in the audience was on their feet, hands in the air, bouncing around, really getting into it. Margas went into the crowd trying to see, and the rest of us followed. I started dancing, and Sven joined in, rotating his biceps like a Chippendale stripper.

I was kind of hoping Ryosuke would dance with me, but something else had caught his eye. I followed his line of sight to see what it was. It seemed like he was checking out these three girls standing up in the bleachers to our right. Two of them looked Asian. They were wearing crop tops like me, but the American girl, a big brunette, had on a black camisole. Some of the other guys seemed to be staring at them too. I wonder why.

Then she did it. The American girl squealed, and pulled up her camisole, flashing her breasts at the band! I was so shocked! She had quite large breasts, and she seemed to be getting a real kick out of showing them off. At first, I was surprised because there were, like, thousands of people here, and everyone could see her, but the girl herself was loving it. I soon realized that there were other girls flashing their breasts too. It seemed to be a thing... with this band maybe... or at the festival generally? I guess the singer was kind of sexy—spiky hair, pasty skin, but a certain raw appeal.

Ryosuke noticed me gawking at the flashers, and grinned, motioning that I should flash my breasts too. I wasn't so sure at first. I guess it was no big deal—a lot of girls were doing it—but it would be kind of embarrassing to show my tits with Sven, Margas and them looking on. Maybe Sven would be OK, but Margas was always ogling my body even as it was. I guess it was good that he thinks I'm sexy, but if I flash, he might get the wrong idea, thinking I'm easy or something.

Ryosuke kept nudging me though. I felt uneasy, but anyway, I gritted my teeth, and reached up inside my crop top trying to figure out how this would work. My bra was actually pretty tight, so I didn't know if I could pull it up without undoing it. I found the straps, but they were pretty snug. I looked around wondering if I should risk undoing my bra right here in the middle of all these people.

Sven was looking at the stage, smiling. Had he overheard? Gus and Margas were gazing off in the other direction, probably at some girl. I kept on dancing, but slowly, moved my hands around to my back, reaching up for the hook in my bra strap. That particular bra is kind of hard to undo, so I struggled with it, but finally got it open. I squatted down, still trying to do this without setting people off. Ryosuke was beaming by then, lifting his eyebrows in anticipation. I still wasn't sure if I should do it, but I was glad Ryosuke seemed so eager.

I hid behind Ryosuke, and pulled my arms into the crop top sleeves, so I could get the bra straps off my shoulders. I slipped out of my bra, and stuffed it in my bag, but Sven was looking at me now. The cotton of my crop top was thick enough that I don't think you could see my nipples, but Sven looked pretty surprised that I'd taken off my bra. He'd been there for the bare-as-you-dare contest, and saw me commando, but I think he still thought of me as a 'good girl' even then.

I just stood there for a while waiting for Sven to stop looking at me. He eventually turned away. Seizing my chance, I yelled out,

"Woohoo!" and lifted my top exposing my breasts. It felt great actually, the breeze, the freedom, the thrill of actually doing it. Some guys turned this way, crying,

"Whoa!" but actually, I seemed to be like the only one who thought this was completely outrageous. I mean Ryosuke looked pretty tickled, and Sven had turned back this way, but Margas hadn't even noticed! Pretty soon, some other guys started nudging their friends to look at me, so I pulled my crop top back down, covering up. Ryosuke smiled, and whispered,

"Nice one!"

I blushed, a bit embarrassed. Word was spreading though. More and more guys started pointing me out.

That particular band wrapped up their set. I was all revved up now, vaguely thinking of flashing again, but they were done before I could. I felt a bit torn, embarrassed, sure, but charged up and hungry, ready for more.

Sven led us off in search of another band. I don't think Margas nor Gus saw when I flashed, but they were glancing around, wondering what the hubbub was about. Ryosuke pulled me closer, giving me a hug for my bravery. I was glad he appreciated the chance I'd taken.

As we walked around, hunky guys and cute girls would smile at us. I kept wondering if they'd seen me flash, but probably they were just high on the music, enjoying the festival.

Anyway, we wandered around some more, and eventually, found another band we liked. They were pretty hot too, electric. We pushed our way through the crowd, trying to get closer to the stage this time.

Once we'd found a decent spot, I noticed a girl being lifted up. At first, I thought they were trying to help her see, but once up, the girl would stretch out on this sea of hands letting everyone carry her.

"Crowd surfing," Sven explained. I guess I'd seen this kind of thing on the net or somewhere.

Ryosuke looked over at me, and motioned that I should try. It was true that I was kind of antsy, looking to do something, but I didn't know if I should risk trying something so dangerous. My bra was still in my purse, and I hadn't even brought undies. Sven though was super keen.

"Yeah, Emi! You've got to try!"

I laughed, and tried to get them to stop, but Gus and Margas said they'd help. They all wanted me to try.

Ryosuke took my purse, and Sven kneeled down to give me a boost up. I put my hand on his big shoulders, and soon up I went, floating above the crowd on this sea of hands. Honestly, it felt so weird. All these different guys had their hands on my back, my thighs, my bottom. Even the hands of the guys who weren't trying to grope me still felt kinky, like getting an all over body massage. I tried to stay calm, but it was kind of exciting.

It was hard to balance though, and soon, I fell back down. I tried to tell them to stop, but Sven and them all insisted that they were starting to get the hang of it, so Sven gave me a boost, and up I went. I threw my arms up in the air, joking around, pretending like I was flying.

Just as I was starting to enjoy it, I started to feel someone tugging on my cargo shorts. I was pretty aware of my body as it was, what with them touching me all over. I looked down, trying to see who it was, but it was hard to tell. I don't think it was Ryosuke. There were other guys not part of our group who had joined in to help, so maybe it was one of them.

Pretty clearly though, someone was trying to get a hold of my shorts, and pull them down. I'd actually done my belt up pretty tight, but somehow, whoever it was had managed to get a grip on my waistband, and I could feel my shorts slipping. I yelled for them to stop, and reached down to pull my shorts back up, but it was kind of hard to balance, bobbing up and down on top of this sea of hands.

I fell down, but Sven was all excited now. Before I could explain, he lifted me back up. Some of the guys must have been drunk or high, but most of them weren't that bad. I was just kind of confused—embarrassed and worried, but also excited by the feeling of all these fingers brushing up against my body, through my shorts or on my bare arms and legs.

I struggled as best I could to stay upright, but whoever it was finally got a grip on my belt, and somehow managed to yank my shorts way down. My butt cheeks popped out, and I squealed. I was so shocked! I grabbed for the waistband, but they were rocking me up and down, making it hard for me to deal with my dilemma.

The crowd swept me off in a new direction away from Ryosuke. As I came closer, new guys would reach out, and grab my behind, getting me all excited. I was desperately trying to pull my shorts back up, but the belt was so tight they'd kind of got stuck half way down my butt cheeks. No sooner had I slipped away from one guy than another would take his place, feeling me up even more. It was so distressing.

Up on the stage, the band was still playing, but they'd noticed me, and were kind of peering over this way. I struggled to pull my shorts up, but some other guy got a hold of my top, and started pulling that up too. I was flat out panicking by then. Here I was stuck up on top of the crowd, squirming around, desperately trying to get my clothes back.

Luckily though, some kinder souls rescued me, pulling me away from the ones who were trying to strip me. I finally managed to slip back down to the ground. I pulled my shorts back up, and picked my way through the crowd back to my group. Just as I came up, I heard Sven say to Ryosuke,

"Emi is such a babe."

I was pretty embarrassed, let me tell you. Ryosuke didn't seem worried, while Sven and them were obviously loving it. Sven wanted to say something to me, but I hid behind Ryosuke, trying to hide how horny I'd become. I'd better keep away from Sven and them before they try to lift me up again.

I ended up coming around in front of Ryosuke trying to calm back down, and focus on the band. Ryosuke put his arms around me from behind, rocking me back and forth to the music.

Sven sidled up next to us. Sven doesn't usually hit on me the way Margas does, but he is very handsy. I think this is just his way of being friendly though, and not that he's trying to start something. He has a kind of straightforward honesty about him. He peered down curiously at my belt.

"How do you undo that thing?" he asked pointblank. The crowd had mostly turned back to watch the band. I glanced back at Ryosuke, and then just to tease them, I showed Sven how my belt works.

"You have to pull the end of the belt out of this loop here," I pointed, "and then, tighten the belt to get this prong out."

Ryosuke chuckled, amused at my cheek. I was just joking of course, but Sven was up for it, and played along.

"Can you show me?" he grinned.

I looked around to see who else was watching. Margas and Gus were facing the stage. There were other guys next to us, but they looked harmless enough.

I tugged on the tip of the belt, tightened it, and then undid it, trying to pretend like I was just adjusting it. Ryosuke and Sven were both gawking at me, surprised I guess that I seemed game for all this. I was half tempted to give them a peek at my pussy. I undid the front button of my shorts, and then leaving the fly open, I got out a rubber band, and gathered up the hair on my head to make a ponytail.

I knew that Ryosuke was probably too much of a gentleman to pull down my shorts, but I wasn't as sure about Sven. He'd done some surprising things before. I fiddled with my hair, and wiggled my hips, letting the fly slowly slide open. Ryosuke straightened up, uneasy, but Sven licked his lips, grinning, nodding for me to show more.

I didn't want to go overboard, so I finished fixing my hair, zipped up my fly, and did the button back up. I did up my belt again, but Sven was all excited now, and asked,

"Can I try?"

I looked back at Ryosuke. He just shrugged. Usually, I am pretty careful, but the song the band was playing now was quite peppy, almost as if they were egging me on.

I knew I was playing with fire, but I was curious too. To tease them, I lifted my arms up, daring Sven to undo my belt. With exaggerated care, he pulled the tip from the loop, and then pulled my belt tight as I'd shown him. He got the belt undone at the first try, but instead of redoing it, he pulled it out of the loops in my shorts.

"Heyyy!" I protested. Sven grinned, and stashed my belt away in his bag. I gave Ryosuke a peeved look, but he told me to leave Sven alone, and watch the band. That was easier said than done. Without that belt to hold up my shorts, they slid down exposing more of my tummy and hips. I looked around, but no one other than Sven seemed to have twigged yet. Eventually, I turned to listen to the band.

A couple of songs later, the band started into this driving number that had the whole crowd up in arms, clapping and screaming. It must have been one of their hits. Sven waved his hand in front of my face, motioning that he wanted to lift me back up. I grabbed for the waistband of my shorts, worried, but Ryosuke just shook his head, not intervening.

Before I could stop him, Sven took a hold of me, and lifted me up. Oh oh. This isn't good. My cargo shorts were much looser now. I pushed Sven, trying to get him to let me down, but he was all worked up now, and didn't listen.

Sven got Margas and Gus to help, and up I went. I felt so weird floating on this sea of hands, but I did my best to keep my balance. The music was really starting to pick up though, whipping everyone up into a frenzy. We could hear helicopter noises and sirens.

I think Sven was trying to keep me near, but these other guys started shuttling me off in another direction. Sven grabbed at my ankle, but he lost his grip, and I got swept away. I covered my mouth praying these guys wouldn't try anything, but it didn't take long before some bright light started grabbing at my shorts again. Panicking, I folded in two, managing to slip between them, and slid down to the ground.

They were all kind of gawking at me now. I did manage to slip through getting back to Ryosuke and them. Sven smiled, seemingly satisfied, but Margas and Gus were all excited now, and lifted me back up. I tried to go limp, and slip down again, but whoever was wise to my tricks, and this time they got under me, and pushed me back up. Someone got a hold of my shorts, and started yanking them down. I held on to them as best I could, but without my belt, it was much harder. Down they slid, exposing ever more of my bare buttocks to the randy guys who were holding me up.

I thought the song was going to end, but the band had gone into some kind of extended jam, almost as if they wanted to see what would happen to me. The singer was really singing his heart out,

"I want to feel the changes. Turn me in! Now is my time!" The guitars and bass were growling so deep it sounded like thunder.

One of the guys got hold of my wrists, and pulled my hands away from my shorts, making me let go. I was really starting to panic now. Other hands pawed at me, grabbing at my poor precious cargo shorts, pulling them down. By sheer dumb luck, the waistband got caught on my pubic mound. I could feel hands on my bare butt cheeks, getting me even more excited, but my shorts were still on, hanging by a thread.

I began to hope maybe I could make it to the end of the song at least, but suddenly a hand rose up above the crowd, grabbing for the button at the front of my shorts. I desperately tried to wrench my hands free, but whoever had me wouldn't let go.

I had to look on in horror as the button popped open, and my fluffy black bush slid into view. The crowd let out this massive roar, evidently because they could see me, half naked now above them all.

I was trying to keep my head, but to tell the truth, I was losing it. The cool summer air was now licking at my pussy, making me realize how wet I'd become.

I twisted and contorted my body trying to break free from my captors, but they kept touching me on my bottom, my thighs, between my legs, all over, making me even more horny. I turned to look for Ryosuke, but I'd drifted far from him.

12