At First Sight

Story Info
Enchanted Encounter turns into something unexpected.
16.4k words
4.58
22.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

Part One, An enchanted encounter:

My God, what a stunner!

She has the loveliest face I have ever seen! More than that, she seems very sweet. Sort of like the girl you took to the prom, politely stifling a giggle seeing you in that ridiculous tuxedo, but nonetheless give you a sweet kiss and tells you how wonderful you look.

That kind of sweet!

I saw her over the mounded vegetable counter at the supermarket. She looks up at me, and immediately lowers head but then raises her clear light blue eyes and I see a shy smile. I continue with my shopping, but keep her in sight ... sort of!

Then out of nowhere, a tall rough-looking guy approaches her grumbling something to her as he pushes the Brussel sprouts out of her hand saying,

"Put those back ... I hate those! C'mon, let's go Dot!"

Obviously a boyfriend, since I didn't notice a ring on her third finger, left hand. He seems like a jock or ex-jock, handsome enough to have gotten any girl he ever wanted in life. As he pulls her away, she looks up and smiles at me.

She is petite with silver-blonde hair cut in a pageboy that perfectly frames her incredibly beautiful face, feathering down onto her graceful neck. She has a light complexion with a sort of permanent blush to her cheeks. She looks like an angel; all that's needed are the wings!

Down the aisle a bit, I hear this man berating her for something else, but she treats him like so much background noise as she turns back to look in my direction.

"God! Ihaveto know who she is!"

As she checks out, her boyfriend is waiting by the windows, looking at his watch, and telling her to hurry up, making the point with his hand motioning to her. She is chatting with the checkout girl, Angela, as if they are friends. I frequent this store enough to know that when I am in Angela's line, I will always get a sweet smile from her after I make a flirting remark or two.

When this pretty blonde finishes at the checkout line, she is hefting her bag of groceries by herself as her man is pulling her away by the arm. I decide to leave, making sure I am in Angela's line. Her line is crowded, but I want to talk to her so I wait my turn. I tumble my goodies out on the conveyor and say,

"Hey, Angela! How's it going?" (Shit, that was lame!)

"Um, hi Michael, what's up? Do you want paper or plastic?"

"So that's what our love affair has come down to has it, Angela ... paper or plastic?" I tease her.

"Is that what we have once a week over spaghetti and cans of whole kernel corn Michael ... a love affair? So my love, paper or plastic?"

"Uh, paper ... I guess Angela!" after a few seconds I continue as delicately as I can,

"Um Angela, I noticed you talking to a very pretty, little blonde girl. Um ... who is she?"

I tried to say that casually, but Angie is smart and just gives me a smile as she passes my items over the barcode reader.

"Oh, you mean Dotty, uh, Dorothy. Yes, she is very pretty isn't she? Everyone thinks so! But, before you waste your time, she is with 'Mr. Wonderful.' His name is Greg, and he treats her like property. Would you like the receipt in the bag or with you?"

"Angie, meet me for coffee when you get off work ... can you?"

She scrunches up her pretty face a little, and says,

"Mmm, alright Michael, I'm off at three so how about meeting me at Starbucks around the corner?"

"Great. See you there."

Angela is pretty, petite, and seems like a very sweet girl! She and I have flirted a little over carrots, cans of soup, and zucchini sliding across her counter. I know that she can be bratty in a sweet way ... know what I mean? But, this is the first time I asked her to meet me anywhere. I never thought that Angie was all that taken with me, but our non-relationship has always been pleasant.

She is sort of a friend, but the few times that I have looked directly into her dark brown eyes, I got a little twinge. I don't know why I never asked her out, she really is kind of a cute little thing. Those pretty brown eyes ... my God! They have always gotten to me, and I should have asked her out long before this. 'Paper or plastic' ... that's about as intimate as we have ever been.

It is three-twenty-five, and Angela walks into the Starbuck's after having to count out her register and finishing up at work. She starts the conversation after we settle on stools by the window with our caffeinated concoctions, with a couple of raspberry scones.

"So, you like our little Dottie! Sheiscute Michael ... she is very cute, but as I say, unfortunately, she is spoken for."

"Well, yeah. I do think she's cute, and we kind of had a moment, if you know what I mean."

"Well, I wish you good luck darling, she is currentlyownedby ... Greg. And, I do sincerely mean good luck! If anyone were to get her away from him, I would want it to be someone like nice like you ... as little as I know about you Michael, you seem to be very nice."

'Tell me about her, Angie!"

Angela takes another pull off her caramel macchiato, clears her throat, and starts in.

"Dorothy was a classmate, and track teammate of mine at Roosevelt high. She doesn't mind being called Dottie, but hates 'Dot.' That is whatasshole-facecalls her! Oops, I'm sorry for that, but I am not exactly one of Greg's biggest fans. Dottie and I still get together over lunch or for an occasional dinner or movie."

She thinks for a second or two and says,

"If youwantedto Michael, you mightjoinus sometime. That way, you get to meet her, and I will be there to keep an eye on you (giggle). Greg usually leaves her alone when she is with me, so would you like to do that?"

I am not exactly sure if she is helping me with Dotty, or if she is asking me out! But, I am interested in getting to know her lovely blonde friend, so I say,

"Yes—I'm there! Dinner or a movie?"

"How about we do both, you treat for dinner and we'll treat for the movie!" She says with another musical giggle.

Angela pushes her chair closer to mine, writes out her phone number on a small napkin, and asks for mine. We exchange numbers, and I am finding it very pleasant being so close to this dusky hued girl. Then she surprises me by saying,

"Um, Michael, I am always like a little keyed up after work and I am wondering, if you are not doing anything right now, um ... if you might like to walk me home. It's just a few blocks away, and I have some cold beer in the fridge!"

I can imagine from her hopeful look that she might be saying to herself "God! What am I doing?"

I look at her for a few seconds. She is nervous, and her breathing is elevated a little. I would normally not have a problem dating Angela, since she is also very cute and has a nice tight petite shape. Her brown hair fits her face and feathers down nearly to her shoulders. She has caught me a few times at the store looking into her lovely dark brown eyes—getting lost in them actually—there is just something about a pair of dark brown eyes to me!

She usually recaptures my attention with a question followed by a cute musical giggle. She wears her blouses with an extra button unbuttoned, and while I can't exactly see a lot of cleavage, she does afford a view of the swell of her pretty and pert breasts as they curve into her blouse, and white lace brassiere. I am very interested and quickly say,

"Yeah, a beer sounds good, sure Angela!"

I know that 'a beer' usually means just sharing a malted hops flavored beverage or two, but it could also mean, 'I want to be with you.' Whatever the case, I am saying yes while looking into her pretty eyes. She lets her breath out in a sigh, as she wears a relieved smile.

"Good! I guess we're through here, so we can go!" She says brightly.

I pull her stool out for her, and hold the door for her as we leave. It is quiet between us as we walk, but not an uncomfortable silence. More like two people who are easy enough with each other just to enjoy a quiet moment together. She breaks the silence by wrapping her arms round one of mine, and says,

"Now, when we meet with Dotty you have to pretend to be my um, uh, boyfriend. Can you handle that?"

Before I can answer, she quickly adds,

"It's okay if you don't Michael, but it would just be easier in case Greg decides to follow us ... which he sometimes does!"

Noticing that she has already establishedtouchin an acceptable way, I reciprocate by patting her arm with my hand as I say,

"It will be my pleasure Angela."

She just smiles and blushes with a little giggle and tightens her hold on my arm. I could get used to that sweet musical little giggle of hers!

We reach her apartment, and she tells me to have a seat as she gets us each a beer out of the refrigerator. She has a pleasant little place, with tasteful furnishings, but done on a budget. Her apartment is neat and well organized ... what I can see of it. She excuses herself to shower and change after her long shift at work.

After several minutes, she is quickly moving into her bedroom in just a small towel. She leaves the door open so we can talk. I move over toward the kitchen to lean against the counter, and discover that I have a partial view into her bedroom. I see her take her towel off, and slip into a pair of shorts sans panties, and she pulls a light sweater over her head without a bra.

From what I am able to see of her moving into and out of my view, she has a very cute little shape ... much better than I would have imagined from seeing her in those smocks at the market. I noticed a very pretty, shapely ass and stomach. Her breasts are small, but pert and high up, with puffy nipples. I can see just a flash of neatly trimmed brown pubic hair as she carries on the conversation, talking about Dotty and her asshole boyfriend.

I begin to wonder just who it is that I am interested in, is it Dotty or Angela! She talks the whole time she is in the bedroom, seemingly unaware that I can see her. When I sense that she is ready, I quickly move back to an easy chair, out of view of her bedroom.

I am about to put my bottle to my lips again as she comes out, but I stop and lower it to look at her. She looks fresher ... cleaner ... prettier than she does at the store. She perches on the padded arm of the chair I am in, and we clink beer bottle necks.

"Angela, you look very nice ... not use to seeing you cleaned up!"

"Thank you, Michael!" She says with a deep blush, lowering her eyes.

She is taking about how nice it is to clean up after work, getting rid of all the sweat, grit and filminess she collects during a shift at work. She walks to the counter after finishing her beer, and places the empty on the counter.

This affords me a view of her pretty ass, perfectly outlined by her tight short shorts and the way she moves. As she stretches to the counter, I can see just a little of her firm ass cheeks. She has a very distinctive sway to her movements that I find attractive and sexy. I guess you would have to be a poet to describe it accurately, the soft self-assured swish, the way her hair flounces as she turns her head, and her easy smile. Yup, poetry!

All I can say to myself as I watch her is, "Damn!" She catches me looking and smiles saying,

"Like another, Michael?" She knows that she caught me a little unprepared and adds, "Another beer, I mean!"

"Uh yeah, Angela, great!"

I am able to watch her bend over to retrieve it, and she alters my notions of the architecture of the human form as the thin cotton material of her shorts stretches over her petite and shapely little ass.

God, she is so cute!

She pads back over to me and stops so she is close, and hands me the fresh one taking my empty to the counter. She returns, takes my hand saying,

"Come join me on the couch Michael."

Once situated together on one side of the couch, she turns to me,

"Now about Dotty; she is very cute as you know, but she is very shy. Mostly because Greg so dominates her. I already have a date with her for Friday night ... just a couple of days from now ... and we are just going to see a movie, but I will tell her that you are taking us out to dinner first to someplace nice."

She smiles slyly,

"Youareokay with thataren'tyou Michael!"

kind of a leading question but I reply quickly,

"Um, yeah! You pick a place, and I will treat. But you guys have to buy the tickets and popcorn later."

Her laugh sounds like the starting notes to a very pretty song. I laugh also, and my heart skips a beat at the sound of her musical laugh. I am lost for another moment just looking at her.

"Great! I will call her tonight and let her know ... not about you of course ... but about the change in plans."

I smile my assent to her plans, and start to wonder if Angela and I need Dorothy along ... perhaps, it might be just the two of us. I take a bold step by asking,

"You know Angela, if you have nothing else planned tonight, I know of a very nice little Italian place near here. If you like, we could get out a little, and discuss Friday night over some spaghetti and a nice bottle of Chianti." (Smooth, huh?)

"Well ... I have a toning session at the 'Y' later, but I um ... yeah, guess I could put it off for another night! Sure, I would love to! Let me call Dotty about Friday first though."

She grabs her cell, selects her number and smiles at me as it rings.

"Hi Dotty, Angela ... Um, I have a change in our plans for Friday ... uh huh ... well I have a friend, who wishes to go with us and we are going to do dinner first ... he is treating! Uh huh ... he's a nice guy ... Michael ... well you have met him, sort if ... uh huh ... uh huh ... well we will have to leave a little earlier ... yeah ... about six, is that okay? He is? ... Good! That will work then ... over here ... yeah ... he will be here too. Okay honey, bye!"

She disconnects, turns and smiles at me, saying,

"Well sir, not only do you have a comely little date tonight, you have two of them on Friday night. Dotty is interested in meeting you."

She finishes her beer and puts the empty next to the other two and says,

"I don't want to go out to dinner like this so can you wait just another little bit while I change? You can stand over by the counter again if you wish! That way we can talk!"

She says that with a knowing smile, and it is my turn to blush as I feel the heat on my cheeks.

"Shit! I feel like such a creep, being caught watching her change!" I think to myself!

She twirls around and heads back to the bedroom. I am so embarrassed having been caught spying on her after her shower that I stay where I am, just waiting without repeating the peeping Tom routine. I notice that she does keep her door open again, this time a little wider. It takes her just a few minutes, to change into a cute plaid pleated skirt to just above her knees, with low heels, and walks out with a white blouse still wide open with no bra.

She says, heading to the bathroom,

"Come on in, Michael! I am just going to put on my face a little and we can talk as I do!"

I follow her into the bathroom and nervously take a seat on the commode with the lid closed, while she digs out her cosmetics and with a little eyeliner, and a little puff here, and a little puff there, she is ready for the lipstick. I have a full view of her lovely smallish breasts with their puffy darker areolas topped with pink nipples as she works. With that task quickly completed, she turns to me opens her blouse and says,

"Bra or no Bra?"

"Your choice Angie!" I answer nervously.

I am not sure why this little girl is so open about showing her stuff but for the moment, I have no complaints since she seems so natural about it. As I stare at her tits without answering, she answers her own question,

"No bra!"

She figures that since I have already seen her tits; displaying them to me seems like no big deal to her! Actually, I have always loved girls who are comfortable with her bodies, and with showing it, albeit discreetly. She turns toward me and says that she has make up on her fingers, and can I button her blouse for her.

This is a very intimate thing to do, especially since we are essentially strangers. She is so natural about it that it seems like a reasonable request, so I start at the bottom. I work my way up as she smiles at me with a sweet 'little girl' smile, likely enjoying my discomfort with the sexy situation she has created. When I get to just about in line with her nipples, she stops me.

"I just like to show a little Michael ... but not too much!"

She shrugs her shoulders with a little chuckle. She is so easy with asking a man she hardly knows to button her blouse for her, that I actually find it charming. My dick is starting to awaken to the reality of the situation.

I already knew that she likes to show a little, from the way she buttons them for work. She surprises me by putting her hands on my hips, tiptoeing up and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. She giggles musically.

"Let's go darling!"

On the way out the door, she whispers to me,

"I'm not wearing any panties either!"

She giggles like a naughty schoolgirl, seemingly happy being a very bratty little tease, obviously trying to make me feel a little off balance. She curls her left arm around my right, and we are off to the restaurant with her still giggling at my discomfiture. We walk along for a while without conversation; she is smiling and just taking in the view of shops, and the fresh air. She breaks the silence by saying,

"Michael, don't be embarrassed that I um, saw you watching me. I would have invited you in my room while I was changing, but I thought that might be a little too forward."

She blushes a little and continues,

"I don't want you to think I am like ... a slut or anything, but I do not get hung up on modesty or anything, and ... I sort of like you Michael! I just don't like a lot of tight straps, and binding waistbands, so I don't' wear them ... most times!"

She gives me a moment to take that in and continues,

"I am very comfortable with my body, but sometimes guys misjudge that and try to take advantage. I know that you won't do that Michael!" Then with another thought,

"I know that tonight is notexactlya date, but it kind offeelslike one, and I like ... don't do anything on the first date!"

I laugh a little at her little declaration, and put my arm around her and I replay,

"I like being out tonight with such a lovely and sweet ... and honest girl. I actually like the fact that you are comfortable with your body ... you already know that I know how cute it is. And, I will honor any rules you have for doing anything, and whenever!"

"Oh, I know that I put you on the spot at my place, but I am proud of my little bod, and um ... I uh ... just wanted you to see it! That is why I left my door open! I also consider tonight to be a date, and I am happy you asked me out!" She wears a serious look and continues,

"I always wanted you to ask me out over my counter at the store, but you never did. Now that you have ... sort of ... I find you very nice and easy to be with!"

I look at her and say somberly,

"I should have asked you out a long time ago, I like you and I thought about it a hundred times! Your friend Dorothy is very cute, but I don't want Friday night to seem like I am only there for her."

"Well, I didn't say anything to Dorothy about you being her like date or anything; I just thought that you would have two girls, and which one you consider to be your date is up to you. I would like Friday night to be just three friends out for an evening, all on equal footing. I will make sure Dotty understands that too."

We reach the restaurant and find a nice private booth near the back, but away from the kitchen noise. The booth is cozy and we are close over the small table. We order as soon as the waiter appears, I order the spaghetti with Italian meatballs, and she goes for the fettuccini primavera. I order the house Chianti.

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers