At Her Command

Story Info
The birth of a new beautiful dom.
12.2k words
4.49
62.2k
29
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

So at last my newest creation. If you are familiar with the Becoming the Dominus series, you will recognize some people from here. I have to thank my editor Kira for being awesome. As always enjoy the story and vote and comment on it. Enjoy the show and maybe I'll have a part 2 if you enjoy it.

*

The paper was done and she marveled at it. The hard work and long time spent interviewing thirteen dangerous people for a psyche report was finally done. Her notes and audio tapes littered the desk, but she was done. It wasn't easy trying to tell a convicted serial rapist to say why he did it. The answer was glaringly simple: power. It was quite something else to tell a child molester that he hurt the little angels he so loved more than anything and make him believe it. The process of making real progress in any psychological case was that she had to dig into their souls to find the ugly truth of people. Deep down people try and behave as society dictates, but not everyone can. Jessi Allmon knew this better than most.

As a doctor of psychology for three years, Jessi had seen the ugly side of human nature up close. For four years of med school she learned the make up of the human body, but that didn't impress her. The real challenge to her was the human mind, capable of great feats of strength when prompted; capable of making wonders that fill the city skyline... but also capable of sick and degrading torture and mayhem all at once. For all mankind is he is a cunning animal. Her research had shown that not only is man a savage animal at heart, he is also a sight to behold. As Shakespeare said "What a piece of work a man, so close to an angel in his perfection." A phrase that she loved to say. But every time she said it another thought lingered in her mind, "And even now I see the angels in heaven wielding savage weapons."

Jessi had seen many kindnesses in the world, from missionaries to philanthropists wanting to change the world and feed the starving. She had seen many good people in law enforcement that went out daily to make the world around them safer. For all the good, she also knew the other side of mankind. Man for all the good and all the bad was a very indifferent creature. As long as it didn't affect them they could care less. She had learned the lessons of mankind throughout her short career and from what she took to heart made her a stronger person for it. She was indeed proof of how a strong mind can overcome anything.

Satisfied with the report she sat back in her chair and smiled down at herself. A stunning figure in the tight sweater and skirt. The deep red sweater and the dark black skirt contrasted against her pale body. Her long legs were wrapped in nude thigh high stockings and set in matching black pumps. She looked into the mirror and her thick auburn mane and green eyes shone in the light. Slowly Jessi stood up from her desk and stretched out feeling the relief from nearly two hours sitting and typing. She walked away from the desk and to her coffee pot only to find it empty. She growled in frustration and walked to the side table to make a fresh batch.

As she ground the beans Jessi looked at herself in the mirror. It was truly a hell of a ride, her life. She was proud of who she had become. Deep down in her soul she ached for the reason of her being. The thought that her mother was proud of her made a slight smile come to her full lips. She sighed as she thought of her mother. The feelings from the past came to her as she looked into the spinning beans.

***

She wasn't always known as Jessi Lynn Allmon. Her birth name was quite different: Jessie Leon Allmon. Jessi was born a boy, but in truth he never was one. The start of who she was to become was when he was seven years old. It was innocently at first when he was playing with his mothers shoes and put them on. Happily he walked around the house to the laughter of his mother. His mother thought it was funny and cute, but his father had another opinion on the matter. He was always a cold man to Jessie. He saw a small frail little boy and wanted him to become a big strong man. Seeing his son playing around in his wife's shoes was too stupid for him let go. He backhanded him across the back of the head and made Jessie cry.

"Boys don't play with girls clothes Jessie!" he scolded him as Jessie ran to his room crying.

That started the trend over the next few years. His mother was always there for him, but his father never was. Early on he knew that something was wrong with him. Every time Jessie would look in the mirror he was confused by his own reflection. He saw his face, but it was always garbled by a false sense of reality. It was over a short period of time seeing her son frustrated in everything that she began to see the pain in her child's eyes. Janice Allmon, his mother, would always wipe the tears away from his cheeks, but his father merely said it was him being a brat. Over time however Jessi was starting to emerge. The transformation was subtle, but there under the surface. Janice noticed he played with the neighborhood girls more than the boys and didn't care for sports. His father was furious that he refused to go to sporting events with him. The times he went he was unhappy as he didn't care for baseball or hockey. He just wasn't interested in that side of life and took to reading more than playing.

After a while of the way things were going Jessie noticed his parents anger over the issue led them down a hurtful path. The end came when his father was dragged out of the house in handcuffs after viciously beating his mother. Jessi had come in to the living room when he heard his mother screaming and crying. As he came into the room the look he saw in his father's eyes scarred him for life. The crazed, wild anger in his father's eyes made him scream and run away. He was running for his life when his father caught him and began to slap him as well. His mother ran into the kitchen, grabbed the phone, and frantically called the police. It was a long five minutes before the door came off the hinges as three large deputies rushed the house.

By the time the deputies had his father in cuffs, Jessi was already bleeding profusely. His father was drunk and high on something. The mixture of large amounts of alcohol and methamphetamine was what led to the rage. The beating he took that day broke him of any happy feelings for his father. Janice was quick to file divorce. Using the beatings and drug use as a pretext for it the divorce was quick and to the point. His father was thrown in prison for aggravated assault and her mother got everything. When he was secured in the state penitentiary they ran away from the little town of Billings, Montana and went west. After a few months of drifting they finally found a new life in San Jose, California. In the safe environment of their new home Jessie started to change. It was slow at first, but it soon became more noticeable. Janice found her son playing with one of her skirts one day and it all became clear to her. On a hunch she had Jessie dress in it and noticed it seemed to be like a second nature to him. Wanting to make sure the beating hadn't jarred his little brain she took him to the hospital for a thorough physical. The results were no damage to his brain. Still it persisted as another day she came home and found him in her make up. Fearing the worst Janice took her child to a psychologist were it all became apparent. Jessie suffered from Gender Identity Disorder. It seemed he was a girl trapped in a boy's body.

At first Janice blamed herself and it nearly drove a wedge in between them. But after watching Jessie look in the mirror and cry at his own reflection she knew it wasn't her fault. Janice cried that night as she knew the only way to make her son whole was to let the person trapped inside of him come out. Janice went a doctor to get professional advice for the procedure. It was a long process, she found out, but a relatively simple one. For her baby's peace of mind Janice relented and signed the papers. Over the course of a year it was decided for Jessi that the transition begin to lessen the possible long term damage.

Over that time Janice became a focal point in Jessi' life. She taught Jessi everything from bathing properly to hair care. To help her transition over better Janice even bought her some proper clothes to wear and was amazed at how comfortable it was for her new daughter. Janice weighed the options of education and decided, to keep her safe, she would have Jessi home schooled. It was a simple process that led to another amazing discovery; Jessi was a sponge for knowledge. In less than a year she had completed nearly four years of study and had it all committed to memory. Janice was amazed when Jessi took advanced placement classes in her spare time and aced the exams constantly. Janice was truly blown away at how easily Jessi not only learned the courses, but showed functional application to them as well. Over time Jessi also showed she had a knack for computers as she constantly fixed her mother's as well as her own.

When Jessi was fourteen Janice figured to give her some social interaction as a new young lady. Knowing that dance classes would cause trouble she decided to teach her a practical way to handle her balance and enrolled her in a Tae Kwon Do class. It was no shock that Jessi took to the lessons very well. Jessi had amazing balance and flexibility and Janice noted that her legs became stronger and looked better in skirts from the training. The biggest lesson Jessi learned was self discipline. The harsh discipline her teacher imparted on the whole class was to have a major impact on her young life. She resisted the taunts of the fellow students, but showed them how much better she was by beating them in the class tournaments. Jessi would never stop her practice of the art and applied herself to it as strongly as she did own her studies.

Jessi life came to a near stand still when she was seventeen. In the class she met a young boy and they dated. Her mother was thrilled and helped her to find the right ways to keep the young man interested in her without wanting to simply get in her pants. It was easy for him to want to date Jessi as since she was twelve she had been on hormone therapy and her body had taken to them very well. The young man found out she had a massive cock however and left her high and dry. Jessi wasn't hurt by it as she understood she was different and pressed on. Janice was duly shocked as she hadn't anticipated her baby to be so grown up so young.

Time flew by for Janice and Jessi. Slowly she developed better hips and a new bust line as the hormones and corsets did their work. Her body hair was lessening and her thick auburn hair cascaded down her back. Janice was thrilled to take her out for her birthday and they had a great time. The days after Jessi turned eighteen were filled with preparation as the big day came to her. When the day came Jessi was nervous as she went for her surgeries. Over the course of three months she had her now magnificent breasts put in and a few other cosmetic changes done. Her face was given a smoother edge and a rhinoplasty helped make her nose much cuter. Her tummy was firm and her hips curvy due to the years of wearing a corset. Her Adam's apple was also given a simple procedure and in a few short weeks afterwords she was very unrecognizable as a young boy. The only thing that gave her away was the eight and a half inch cock that was between her legs. Going with the advice of the doctors she left it as is until she was fully ready for the permanent change.

When Jessi came home from the hospital she was on pain medications for a while and during one day of being drugged up she came across the moment that changed her life forever. As she was in a daze from the pills she went to the laundry room for her pants. On wobbly legs she went down the stairs and a loud cracking sound snapped her mind to attention. She went down the stairs softly and the cracking sound got louder and more frequent. Jessi was breathing shallowly as she steeled her courage and went to investigate. As she peered around the corner the sight she saw froze her in her tracks. Her mother was dressed in a black corset with black thigh high boots on. Her left had had a paddle in it and her right had a handful of a young man's hair as she viciously spanked him. The young man cried out under her spanks and Jessi was stunned. Jessi' mind ran in circles as her mother spanked the young man and taunted him abusively. She couldn't believe her sweet loving mother was doing this. To make matter's worse she was becoming excited by the spectacle. She couldn't explain as to why, but she suddenly saw herself with the paddle and that thought sent a jolt to her crotch. Her cock got massive and she couldn't help what she did next. As she watched her mother spank the young man her hand found her dripping cock. When Janice put on a strap on and fucked him silly she stroked her massive member. She cried out uncontrollably as the young man did and before long her spurts went all over the floor and wall.

Janice was in the middle of her own orgasm when she heard not just her pet's screams of pleasure, but someone else's. Not wanting to be over reactive she slowly turned her head to the stairs and her eyes opened wide in amazed shock at what she saw. Jessi had a massive cock in her hand and was leaning against the wall that was covered in thick semen. A glance at the floor showed another puddle as well. Janice had no idea what to say to her and said nothing.

Janice quickly cut her plaything loose they went upstairs to the kitchen. They had an awkward moment of silence as they sat across the dinner table facing each other. Jessi was embarrassed that she had done what she did, but she couldn't help it. With arms folded Janice looked at her daughter and was also embarrassed. She had never suspected Jessi to be two things. The first was massively hung! Her father was not a huge man and it shocked her to no end. She had seen him a few times naked when younger, but didn't realize puberty had hit her so hard or well. The second thing that scared her more was that Jessi was excited seeing her spank and strap on fuck a young boy.

"Jessi. I know you are confused by what you saw honey, but you'll be alright," she said reassuringly.

"I'm sorry momma. I didn't mean to do it," Jessi said nearing tears.

Janice got to her feet and softly walked to her daughter. With the love only a mother could give she wrapped her loving arms around Jessi' head and soothed her.

"It's OK baby. I'm not mad at you. It's perfectly normal to be excited by new things. In fact I am excited by new things myself," she said smiling into her baby's eyes.

"But momma I touched myself in front of you and I..." she tried to explain but Janice put a gloved finger to her lips.

"I said it's all right baby. Now why don't you tell me why you touched yourself like that." Janice asked curious to know. She hoped it wasn't to the sight of her as she didn't want Jessi thinking of her like that.

"It was seeing him helpless under you and enjoying how you made him feel. I saw the outfit you had on Momma and you looked so beautiful. I...I..." she tried to explain and stopped. Jessi had truly seen and angel and Janice knew it.

"You really think your old Momma is pretty baby?" she asked smiling at the compliment.

"Your beautiful Momma. I only wish I was half as pretty as you are." Jessi said and her eyes dropped.

"Jessi don't ever say that again!" Janice said sternly. Her eyes got wide and a fire burned in them. Jessi had a bit of a confidence issue and she realized how to solve it. "Get dressed sweetie. I'm gonna prove to you how pretty you truly are." she said and picked Jessi up. She gave Jessi a playful swat on the butt to get her moving.

Jessi dressed in a simple jean skirt and a cute top. She put on her high heeled sandals and went down to see her mother had changed to a tight pair of jeans and a loose blouse that she left untucked. Her legs had on knee high leather boots with gold buckles on the sides. Jessi beamed at her mother and was led to the car. Janice took Jessi to the mall and for the next six hours they went on a shopping spree. They went to nearly every store in the mall and had a great time. The bonding time between the two of them was well spent as they both tried on many things and bought much more. The good thing about Janice's use of the money from the divorce was she invested wisely in several large companies and they paid a good dividend. It helped that Janice also had a very respectable job in a law firm so money was never an issue for them. Janice spoiled her baby and before long they had more clothes for Jessi than they knew what to do with.

When they got home Jessi had to give her Momma a fashion show. Janice mixed a drink and waited as her baby came out and over the course of the evening they had a great time. Jessi sparkled as Janice showered her with praise and then got an eager idea. Smiling mischievously Janice took Jessi upstairs and had her sit in front of the vanity in her room. Jessi had always wanted to do this and for her it was a special moment. Janice primped her hair and did her make up just right. Once she was done she had Jessi get into a very classy one piece blue dress and gave her the lingerie she had bought to go with it. Jessi dressed as she was shown in the lingerie and enjoyed the silky feeling of it on her body. The stockings she rolled up her long legs shimmered under the soft light. Slowly she stepped into the heels and walked out of the closet. When Jessi looked in the reflection she saw not just herself, but the woman she was always supposed to be looking back at her.

"Now look at this angel I see before me," Janice said softly as she walked behind Jessi.

Jessi's lower lip trembled and her eyes got watery. She was not sad, she was elated by the sight before her!

"Thank you Momma!" she sobbed out and turned to Janice and her arms wrapped around her mother as she sobbed into her shoulder.

"It's nothing baby. It's the beautiful girl you are that shone through just now. I want to take some pictures of you honey so stop crying and look up." Janice said.

Jessi got herself under control and Janice had her pose for a few quality pictures. Jessi was blown away again as Janice got dressed and took her daughter to dinner and dancing. They ate at a classy restaurant and when they went to an all ages night club they danced and made more than one man stare. Janice had Jessi learn to dance from an early age. She had the movements down and after that Janice taught her how to dance like a pro as she had her exercise to videos every day. The poor young men had no idea the tigress they danced with was nothing short of a perfect woman. Jessi was having fun until she met a man who unwittingly singled himself out to be her first. They danced and even got into the rhythm of the dance. It was going great until he decided to ruin the evening and reach under her skirt. Jessi froze in place as he grabbed not a slippery mound, but a semi hard cock. The man's eyes widened at what he found. He was about to scream when Jessi took the lead. She grabbed him and shoved him hard against the wall. He was in shock as she smiled at him devilishly. The coldest look in her eyes showed she was not happy with him groping her and decided to teach him a lesson.

Before he could react she had spun behind him and grabbed him between the legs. He was on his tip toes as she rudely shoved him forwards yanking on his balls to get the point across. Jessi drug the now helpless man out the side door of the club. In the privacy of the back alley she threw him against the wall. He floundered to get to his feet and when he turned he was scared. His rabbit eyes were pin points of fear as her heels clicked menacingly along the pavement.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers