At Her Disposal Ch. 02

Story Info
Discipline begins for Trent; the hanged male's journey begins.
9.4k words
4.53
26.6k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the new slave and his new owner were removing their masks in the exit corridor, the slave's nose was alerted by the smell of leather. He turned to see Madam Harriet and Fiona Brown smile at his Mistress, then fix their leering gaze upon him, sneering as they viewed the erect cock that ached for relief after the spectacle they had orchestrated. Harriet moved close, allowing the kneeling male to inspect her superb thighs and inviting camel-toe as she draped her whip over his shoulders and back, making him gasp at its weight and feel on his flesh.

'I trust your new pet enjoyed seeing the fate of one of his lowly gender, and has digested clearly what he can expect if disobedient.' His Mistress pulled the leash tighter, pulling his face closer to the rigidly dominant woman's bulging cunt, smiling as she watched him automatically sniff to seek its scent.

'Oh he thoroughly enjoyed it, and expressed his envy at the male's position; he has been very obedient though, so he'll not know the pleasure of the male's last moments.' Harriet grinned wickedly and pulled his head into her crotch, having his nose slip into the delicious cleft in the leather.

'Just the same, I take it you'll allow me to sample his obedience when he's settled in; I am showing Fiona how we train males here at the palace, now she has earned her membership with the splendid gift of the male she provided. As you've seen, she is as eager to have males know that they are an expendable commodity as I am.' Fiona now stepped close and ran her nails down his flank as his nose nuzzled at the Harriet's hot cleft.

'I'd be most honoured if you allow it; he's an attractive male isn't he? I know my envy of your ownership will bring out the spite in me; I'd love to see him beg to be returned to you, on sampling the discipline I intend to exact on all males.' The slave's cock boned, aching at her words as his Mistress laughed, proud of her acquisition, and at the young lady's cruel honesty.

'Why of course! He knows I intend to put him to good use.' She pulled his face out from Harriet's thighs and held his head back so that the two could sample his expression.

'Kiss the feet of these two ladies, and ask that they grace you with their dominance.' He thought of being dominated thoroughly by the women he had seen dispose of a male as though he were a mere toy, filled him with a carnal excitement he could not hide from them, and they grinned with arrogant feminine satisfaction as he humiliated himself. He had been a proud and pompous society male, now his anus tingled as it gripped the plug in submissive reverence while he bent and kissed the feet of women who would enjoy breaking him. His immediate owner pulled him up by the leash, to openly display his submission to all women.

'I beg you... please dominate me... please allow me to know your discipline.' They and other women who had gathered while returning their masks and now enjoyed watching a male humiliated, grinned with satisfaction at his reddened face as his heart pounded in the focus of a feminine audience. The words he had chosen repeating themselves in his mind, etching deep into his increasingly submissive soul as he was displayed and exposed for their pleasure. Harriet snaked the whip back and held it between her breasts, nipples hard with anticipation.

'Good boy, you'll know my whip as soon as your Mistress is comfortable with your instalment here.' They nodded with a smile at his Mistress and strutted off, leaving him panting on his knees, savouring the large globular arse in leather which he would pay homage to, and the prim shape of the younger lady; the level of her spite soon to be realised by him. His Mistress grinned with pleasure as she tugged his leash and had him begin the journey to his caning and caging.

'Madam Harriet will tell others of her enjoyment of you on sampling your services; many of her contacts remaining incognito outside the palace. I think you are going to earn your keep with me very nicely.'

On arriving back at her room, his Mistress wasted no time, the day's event still crisp in her mind, the thought of the hanging male keeping her arousal at a peak. She sat at the end of the bed, then lay back and lifted her graceful legs high and wide.

'Lick my cunt! Now!' Her slave did so with vigorous appreciation, his face slipping in the spicy lubrication of her flesh as his tongue lapped at her excitement, his nose sniffing at the heavenly scent as he worked up the delightful folds to the hood which adorned his goal. She groaned long and hard as he brought her off, then was swiftly ordered to lie face down on the bed. His cock pulsing as she cut the air with her cane, and then placed a cock cage on the pillow before his eyes.

'You'll spend under my cane, then you'll know the discipline of the cage. I want you to think of what you have seen today, and I'll have you wishing more than ever that you had known the sanctuary of the rope. The dead do not suffer!' He bucked in pain as the sound of the descending cane gave way to the bite into his already sore flesh, his mind full of the erotic execution, the dominance of his Mistress, and the prospect of being dominated by the women whose images as they taunted the male on the rope invoked his full submission under the cane.

With the air full of the sound of the spiteful application of the rod by his Mistress, his cock which would soon know imprisonment, thrust at the sheets as his balls announced his divine surrender. His Mistress sneered knowingly as she watched the urgency of his jerks while his striped flesh bounced and tensioned under her cane.

'Think of the hanged male, think of his last thoughts, think of the world he has gone to.' She did not know of the world he had departed to, but knew it would be a very real one, not what her unknowing slave could ever dream of. She grinned as he began to moan rather than yelp at each stroke, and sighed with satisfaction as the impetus of her more vigorous stokes had him buck and spend on the sheets in a divine release of his seed.

His mind and body were immersed in the ecstasy of submission as the cane punished his thoughts of the male dangling bound on the gibbet; taunted and spitefully enjoyed by the dominant women who now controlled his life, the hot wads slipping under his cock and belly as he jetted his mess again and again, sinking deep into masochistic submission while the spasms of sheer pleasure pumped from his balls as he tried to imagine the feeling of defeat of the male as he hanged. Spent and caned, his cock would now be caged.

The hanged male awoke, his head swimming, and sniffed at the black velvet he lay on as he squirmed in his bonds, finding them loser than those he had hanged in. His neck was so sore, and his balls tingled as the vivid memory of his erotic ordeal flooded back to him. Trying to rub his cock as it erected, he felt the restriction of the cruel cage as his cock expanded to fill it, his sensitive bell-end numbed by the steel dome which ensured he would know denial.

As he squirmed he felt the lush touch of the padded velvet throughout the entire length of his body, realising that all his body hair had been removed, and his denial was teased all the more as his anus clenched on a plug which was not the plumed version he had been hanged wearing, it was smaller in girth but longer, caressed his prostate and keeping his caged cock excited. His weary demeanour was tested when his stomach turned as he felt the sensation of falling, then felt pressure on his chest and belly as he was seemingly lifted again; his eyes searched through the lattice and spied a circular window - a port hole - he was on a ship.

He heard the clank of a steel door being unlocked, and felt a rush of warm air through the lattice, the saline breeze sweetened by perfumed feminine fragrance. His heart raced as he heard the door clanked shut and bolted, then heard the sultry tones of a woman's voice.

'Let's see how our goods are this morning.' His anus clenched at the plug as the lid of his box was lifted, and he wondered about feigning unconsciousness as he was bathed in light. He gasped as a finger pressed hard on the anal plug, and his reaction was greeted by soft laughter. He found himself being lifted to his knees as one woman pulled on his wrists bound behind him, and the other slipped a long leash over his head, pulling it tight around his neck, feeling him jerk at its feel. She sneered, half laughing.

'Oh yes, you like that embrace don't you.' He slipped back on his knees in the box, and the leash was tied tight to a rung behind it, keeping him upright. His cock bulged in the cage as the two women now came into view, inspecting him with curt smiles of derision. Both were confident middle-aged women, their full breasts prominent in tightly girdled and flowing cream coloured dresses, their smiles severe, and their hair in tight buns completing their haughty appearance. He could now take in that he was in a cargo hold, the box secured on a platform about two feet high and secured to prevent its movement.

The taller of the two severe women unbuckled his ball gag as the other lifted a bottle with rubber tubing over its neck from a bag. He gestured to speak and was slapped smartly, the pleasure in doing so radiating from the matriarch's sneering face.

'Obedience!.. You'll not dare speak in my presence! Just one word and you'll wear a spiked cage for the remainder of your journey.' His cock pulsed in its effort to erect in the one he was adorned with as his face warmed red from her stinging hand. The other woman approached with an equally severe smile, offering the tube from the bottle to his mouth.

'Open! You'll drink this.' She held the tube to his lips and lifted the large bottle above his head. The two grinned as the translucent liquid within it was gulped down by the captive male. They watched with satisfaction as his face expressed its wonder at the slimy solution. The tall arrogant woman eased his mystery.

'This will keep you hydrated; it's going to get warmer as we travel, and it'll be very hot where you're going. It will also nourish you without your need to shit; you'll shit readily enough for your new owner.' They watched as he emptied the bottle, his stomach tightening with the task. The bottle was replaced in the bag, and as the tall one delighted in buckling the ball gag, the other wore a perverse smile as she lifted a huge syringe from the bag, both women displaying their pleasure at his torment as he tensed and snorted at the sight.

'Your passage will be so much swifter, and you'll retain the strength you need to face your Mistress by having a nice comforting sleep; you'll be grateful for it, because you'll be treated with the hardest discipline when you arrive.' He jerked as the other woman approached, receiving another sharp slap to the face by the tall and haughty matriarch. His cock bulged in the cage as the other woman lay the menacing syringe on the velvet at the head of the box, rather than pierce his flesh and inject him immediately. She then lay the white towel she carried it in, below the syringe and before his knees. The two grinned as they watched him tremble, naked, bound, and held by the leash. The tall one produced a key which she dangled before his eyes in her delicate slender fingers.

'You'll show your pleasure of submission before you're returned to your box; we know we've excited you, and we want you to sleep without the hindrance of lust for your new life of enslavement.' His back arched and he strained against the leash as the shorter woman cupped and fondled his balls, threatening to squeeze them as she sneered, while the other unlocked his cage.

The two laughed softly as he snorted through his nose, his wrists straining at their bond behind his back, his feeling of vulnerability at an extreme as his cock swelled and poked rudely erect for the women. His anus tingled with lush submission; he could not deny the attraction he had for the curt and severe women who were in complete control of him.

His balls tingled delightfully as the soft commanding hand that had slapped his face, now gently massaged his cock to rigidity, then began to teasingly masturbate him very slowly. She sighed as she bent and sniffed at the ripe masculine scent of his cock.

'Oh, you're more than ready to give up your seed for us, aren't you.' The other woman continued to caress his hairless balls, smiling at him as they retracted and fell in succession in her hand as his pleasure was increased.

'These balls will soon wear the band of your owner, I just wish I could be there to see you squirm as it's fitted; such a fine pair, they'll provide a wonderful display.' The hand that teased his cock now slipped up and down it's length with increasing vigour as the two laughed, the taller woman now keen to have him spurt for her.

'Oh yes, if you thought Madam Harriet was strict in her dominance, just you wait and see what is to come. You were such a proud and arrogant male, now you'll be reduced to nothing; you'll be made to wish you'd succumbed to the noose.' He bucked and groaned through the gag, as he thought of the noose, his eyes flicking between the smiling women, the syringe, and the hand working his cock relentlessly. He had been a slave to his own submission and knew he was now paying the price as the movement of the ship took him further away from a life that was gone forever; bound and enslaved, the thought of what was to come sent him deep into submission as the hand nursed the seed from his balls.

'Spend!... Spend for me!.. Show us the pleasure of your absolute defeat!' He groaned as he lapsed into pure ecstasy as she delighted in his thrusting surrender, and pulsed a hot stream of semen across the towel, the other grinning woman applying pressure to his balls to ensure a worthy delivery. The tall women leaned on the leash, her mature cunt tingling with satisfaction as she watched him choke and re-live his earlier position while he spurted for her. His orgasm exquisite as he was thoroughly milked by the women, his mind tinged with a divine terror which enjoyed the tease of his utter defeat as he ceded his soul to their dominance, and yearned to know his fate as he messed in the bondage he now knew he'd know forever.

He duly emptied his balls for the women, who looked on with sadistic pride at his obviously submissive thrill as the last weak jets pulsed from his owned manhood, then wiped his flaccid cock with the towel, and took great pleasure in his discomfort as they harnessed his cock in the now cold steel cage; he offered no resistance as the clasp was clicked shut around his scrotum. They then untied the leash from the fixing behind him, and the shorter women posed with the large syringe to have him appreciate the length of its needle, before laying his trembling body forward to lie on the comfort of the velvet.

The taller woman grinned wickedly as she pulled up her long skirts, then lifted a long elegant leg and placed the thin heel of her ankle boot onto the small of his back, taking the leash and pulling his head up so that she may witness the torment of his reception of the needle. His cock tried valiantly to erect in the cage as the mixture of soft perfume and womanly arousal wafted from her exposed underwear, teasing his senses.

The shorter woman sneered with the pleasure of her duty as she brandished the spiteful syringe.

'Now you shall have your medicine; your dreams will be sweet indeed.' The tall one watched his face crease in pain as the other took great pleasure in first scoring a line across his hairless buttocks, both cunts tingling as the results of her efforts were demonstrated at both ends; the tall women licked her lips with sadistic joy as she felt his neck jerk, his nose snorting with the pain, the torment on his face a delicious tonic for her.

The shorter woman sighed and grinned with satisfaction as the spots of blood seeped in a dotted line from the needle's trail. Both women now sighed with pleasure as the syringe was held vertically, and its holder slowly pressed it against the soft flesh of his buttocks, feeling the tension of the flesh till it succumbed with a pop as the needle pierced the indentation it created, then slowly pressing it deep into the tender flesh below, taking great care to prolong his agony millimetre by millimetre.

The tall women pulled tight on the leash to indulge her sadism by viewing every moment of pain on the male's face as he whined through the ball-gag, his face screwing tight as the thicker girth of the needle was squeezed slowly down, the spiced whiff of her arousal tempering his pain as her increasing pleasure was borne out by the growing wet patch on her gusset. The shorter woman took a deep breath, her ample breasts heaving as the needle was now obscured by his flesh, only the blunt cylinder on show.

She slowly eased the handle in, delighting in his muffled whimpering as the sedative liquid inflated his flesh with a bulge, her expert application causing as much pain as possible. The tall woman wiped the tears from his face with the hand which had slapped him, now feigning a gentleness having enjoyed the despair as the needle was slipped back out of his flesh.

'There. Now you'll have a sound sleep, and when we arrive, we'll allow you to thank us before we hand you over for delivery to your new owner.' She let the leash go, and his face slumped into the velvet, his arse pulsing with pain from the sadistic puncture. His head was already beginning to swim as the lid went down.

'Sleep tight!' The spice of feminine arousal and soft perfume wafted about him, the scent accentuated by the drug which was already taking hold, his cock bulging in the cage as the echoing laughter of the women reverberated in his ears, and the clank of the steel door closing marked the closure of his eyes.

The Mistress's new slave awoke and stared at the corniced ceiling, not sure if he was dreaming. The stiffness and soreness of his back and buttocks as he shifted on the luxurious bed, soon reminded him of the reality of his situation. The truth was then brought home as his anus clenched at the rude obstruction which penetrated it, alerting his cock to try to rise, only to be held low by the latest gift he had been adorned with by the woman who owned him. What had released him from his slumber was the duty maid, who stood by the bed with a short crop which she flexed with a stern smile.

'Up you get, immediately!' The plump middle-aged woman, dressed in a tightly corseted black satin dress, her large and slightly sagging breasts poking their nipples through the shiny material, pointed the crop to her feet as he stumbled bewildered from the bed.

'Kiss!' He hesitated slightly on seeing his Mistress sat at her dressing table, cross-legged, naked and wearing a pleased grin as she glanced at her slave in the mirror. His cock bulged tight in the cage in honour of the delectable arse he had worshipped, the firm white cheeks spread invitingly across the padded stool, the graceful pear shape making him yearn to know the taste of her arsehole again. His delay was rewarded with a sharp swipe of the maid's crop, which added a square welt to the fading stripes on his flesh.

He groaned as the sting of the crop pulsed through him, dropping to her feet and kissing her black boots as ordered, his cock hard in its blunt state as he submitted to a superior force. Both maid and Mistress smiled with satisfaction as he paid homage to the leather.

'Good boy. You'll come with me to the bathroom, I'll have you looking respectable for your first visit to your Mistress's house.' She produced a leash and slipped it over his head, tugging him forward on all fours, then moving astride him as though he were a dog, sharply patting his arse with her crop. His Mistress smiled and lifted her nose, looking down it at him as the maid opened the door.