At Her Disposal Ch. 03

Story Info
Trent's homecoming; a painful and erotic reunion.
7.9k words
4.27
21.8k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last they reached a residential square, lined with neat Georgian terraces. Its centre was a small park, into which she led him, seating herself on one of the unoccupied benches. Others placed there occupied by staid looking females, residents of the square, chatting while their menfolk were away at their professions. She smiled at them as they gave curious glances in the direction of her pet, to whom she now turned.

'My boots are a little loose after our walk; you'll kneel and untie them, then tie them again. I want these women to see how useful you are to me.' As he dropped to his knees without hesitation, she smiled with satisfaction as the pompous society ladies looked on, trying to show a sense of outrage as a male subserviently tended his Mistress's boots, the situation allowing him to view her ankles; their true thoughts embracing a jealously erotic wonder, as the male was put to what was considered a humbling task, on his knees to a woman, and with an obedience which was so apparent.

The thoughts were magnified by those of them who were at least vaguely aware of the woman of the square who was Mistress of her household, no Master in residence. They heard many scandalous rumours of her position, and whilst they showed open disgust in public, some masturbated contentedly in private as they imagined her life of feminine superiority, and indulged themselves as they yearned to live as per her reputed lifestyle.

Three ladies seated at two of the benches facing the couple strutted off, swirling their bustles and using their parasols to feign hiding their eyes from the spectacle, at least one to rub her clitoris to a delicious climax in the comfort of her home while the memory was fresh. One of the women remained, her general appearance outwardly suggesting that perhaps she was the most staid and pompous of the group, yet somehow seemingly keen to observe.

The spirit in her rose as she found herself strangely stimulated by the command held by the woman over the male, her cunt tingling with a pleasure she had not felt since the desires of her youth, long ground from her by a mundane marriage of many years. No stranger to the rumours which abounded within the square, her nipples poked luxuriously with excitement as she found the courage to confront the woman whose reputation epitomised the free feminine spirit.

His Mistress smirked as she saw the determined approach of the buxom middle-aged brunette, fully expecting her to launch into a tirade on respectability. The male's cock pulsed as he felt the presence of another female, his dwindling ego reduced further as she stood in close proximity and towered over him, taking in his kneeling subservience. She sighed earnestly as she spoke, relieving his Mistress of her preconception, and stirring mischief within her.

'If only I had a male to tend me with such willing devotion. Please let me know how you began; I would love to be as free as you obviously are.' The male felt her desire as strongly as though she had simply stated that she wished to dominate, and tried to remain oblivious as his anus tingled while he fastened his Mistress's boots. His owner smiled softly and addressed her with studied nonchalance.

'Please sit with me, and I will show you how things should be... as you may wish them to be.' She sat her imposing matriarchal figure figure next to his Mistress, and the male's eyes flicked cautiously up, noticing the swell of her nipples and contemptuous half smile which betrayed her excitement at his servile position. His Mistress excited her further by imposing her dominance.

'Remain on your knees. You'll show this lady the respect you have for her.' He felt that the eyes of every resident of the overlooking houses were on him as he knelt before two formidable females, and the fear coupled with the strange delight of his exposure was not unfounded; several women and maids looked out through the upper windows of the residences which had a view of him through the trees, some eagerly nursing their cunts from their covert viewpoints, jealously witnessing the male being shown his correct station in life. The pompous matriarch's satisfaction increased as did the wetness of her cunt as she imbibed the obedience of the male in his humiliation. Mistress grinned knowingly.

'Would you have males know your natural authority? As you can see, some are more than obliging; I believe that they all have it within them, it'sm just a case of having them realise their true position... and reminding them of it with cane or whip on occasion.' The matriarch gasped audibly as his Mistress's words sent a twang of spiteful pleasure through her eagerly swelling cunt, the liberty of her dominant side increasing, enhancing her staunchly pompous femininity.

'Ohhhh! I would love to have all males behave as per yours; silent until asked to speak, in complete recognition of their inferiority... and the thought of caning one... having them reduced to the status of a schoolboy.' Mistress grinned wickedly.

'As we are neighbours, I would be delighted to lend you the services of my male on occasion, if you'd like that; he will be totally obliging and will bring your appetite for male correction to the fore, if it be your pleasure.' She sighed with pleasure at the offer, her large breasts heaving as she casually glanced about her to ensure no-one was within earshot, then fixed her eyes upon the kneeling male.

'Oh! I would be more than grateful, my husband is frequently away and is anonymous when home; there are many errr... tasks, which he'll be put to.' Mistress smirked.

'Thank you for your earnest response, though discretely veiled; he will be most willing in the application of those tasks.' His eyes drifted to the large hips and breasts of yet another woman whose taste and scent he would know, his cock dribbling as he thought on how naturally she would wield a cane. Mistress now involved him further in the matriarch's excitement.

'Pray tell me your first name.' She pursed her lips as the rapidity of her breath increased.

'Charlotte.' Mistress sneered and lifted a boot, pressing the heel into the male's thigh.

'Beg to know the pleasure of Mistress Charlotte's dominance.' He was close to spending in his cage as the lush humiliation enveloped him; belittled before a woman he had just met, he would now be reduced thoroughly and most exquisitely by his own words. He felt faint with the combination of exposure and pleasure as he gathered his words while witnessing the keenly expectant eyes and nipples jutting hard through the matriarch's silky dress as he was justly humiliated.

'I beg to know the pleasure of your authority... Mistress Charlotte, I beg you to dominate me.' His Mistress laughed with cruel satisfaction as he reddened before the pompous woman who would now readily indulge his submission, she would be his Mistress on occasion, and the freshness and vigour of her unleashed dominance would pander to the whims of her pomposity when he was under her strict authority. She was close to orgasm as she pondered the courage of her actions, and its just reward. She looked at Mistress.

'When?... Please forgive my impatience, what has happened today is food enough for a lifetime.' Mistress smiled as she stood, and towered over the defeated male.

'I am at number 12; and you?' Charlotte replied with open enthusiasm as her eyes fixed on the male who would know her pleasure.

'Number 18... my husband is away these two weeks... my maids are quite intimate with me; I shall prepare them for the event of a visitor, whenever that may be.' She stood too, showing the male her ample curves which would know his adoration, Mistress taking her hand.

'He has to be introduced to my household today, and we have an appointment tomorrow; you shall have him for no less than four hours on the day after. Please do visit my house whenever the whim takes you, he will not disappoint, but I would relish a report on his conduct; any disappointment or the merest show of disobedience will result in him being caned before the two of us by each member of my female staff.' He was summoned from his knees, and Charlotte watched eagerly as he was led through the park and up to number 12, before strutting home in studied feminine pomposity to nurse her cunt to a wholesome orgasm.

A maid's gleeful and openly contemptuous eyes greeted the male and her Mistress as they entered the grandiose and expensively furnished house.

'Have the staff gather in the drawing room Agatha, and we'll have my new pet shown his place below you all.' The maid grinned and did a half hearted curtsey before strutting off below the oak panelled stairs to fetch her colleagues. Mistress smiled as she removed her veiled hat and addressed the male with a curt tone, eager to have him introduced to her household staff who were entirely female.

'Strip off! They'll see you for what you are; my pet and a cur to be put to good use by them.' His heart raced as he gladly discarded his clothes in what already seemed like a sanctuary from the outside world, his anus tingling as he heard the footsteps and titters of anticipation from the females ascending from their basement lair.

Mistress stood before him with a proud smile as he glimpsed from behind her skirts the entourage of pleased looking females of varying ages and shapes file past into the corniced corridor, and on into what he now knew as the drawing room. His heart jumped as the last female emerged, pausing and approaching his Mistress, rather than following the others, giving a satisfied sneer as she allowed him to recognise her.

It was the red headed and outwardly severe cook who had once been under his employ in his former life as an arrogant and pompous Master, the woman who had unmasked his covert desire and been instrumental in sealing his fateful liaison. The woman he had masturbated over in secret, now looked down on him as Mistress; her reward would be to dominate him at her leisure.

Her eyes illuminated and her cunt tingled with triumph as she took satisfaction in viewing the once arrogant gentleman, now leashed and naked, caged and plugged, his flesh advertising the marks of his submission to a superior entity.

'So good to see you where you belong; you'll know the pleasure you desired of me when Mistress is away. I intend to have you pay dearly for your former indiscretions, I've so been looking forward to disciplining you.' His Mistress pulled hard on his leash.

'He has shown much promise with his obedience at the Palace, though I am sure you will find much room for improvement Hilda. Here, I think it fitting that you lead him in triumph to face the ladies he will serve here.' She handed her the leash, which she accepted with haughty satisfaction, and led the new pet to pay homage to those who would assist in ruling his new life with feminine aplomb.

His cock boned in the confines of the cage as he studied the broad globular arse of the woman whom he had masturbated over, a woman he had treated as no more than a servant, a woman who would now dominate him with pleasure. His anus tingled as he was led naked into the room to be scrutinised by six other females, who applauded their Mistress on her latest selection of a male they would eagerly share and impose the whims of their strict authority upon.

The intensity of his submission was magnified by Hilda's presence, his mind teased exquisitely by the transfer of their positions; he had guessed at her dominance through the subtleties of her severe persona, and had yearned to know her authority as he stropped his cock and fantasised about her in private, but had retreated and reverted to his position as Master of the house when faced with the opportunity to engage her thoughts. That is, until that life changing day when she had steered him into the clutches of his Mistress, he thinking that she thought of it as her opportunity to be rid of him; he now knew that it was her intention all the time to have just the opposite, leaving her position at his house and offering her services to his Mistress, knowing this day would come, and she could wreak divine retribution upon him. She was now in that position, and his balls tingled as she led him in shame on a leash, she now Mistress and he her slave.

Hilda basked in the triumph of her conquest as the male who was once her Master was shown to the delighted females and their Mistress, all aware of her former role as a mere servant in the household of this very gentleman. The pleasure of seeing him humiliated and brought down by her, radiated from them. Mistress would allow Hilda to thoroughly enjoy her day, grateful at her role in guiding him to her.

'Have him kiss their feet; he'll know his position below every woman here from the onset, then we'll allow him to indulge the honesty of his thoughts with a little relief.' Hilda revelled in the act of leading him to each maid and having him kiss their feet, her cunt tingling as she watched his lips worship the boots of each excited woman as they looked down on him with utter contempt. His Mistress was now ready to see him surrender his balls in humiliation.

'Kneel!' As he did so, his Mistress took the key from his cage and passed it to Hilda.

'Let's see how he too, welcomes and recognises his true station in life; I know you have waited patiently for his homecoming Hilda, have him know the feel of your flesh and your superiority.' The stern redhead bent to undo the cage and the male's eyes surveyed the formidable display of large breasts in her white silk blouse and the spiteful eyes of the other girls he would know as she released his manhood. She and those women sneered and laughed as his cock erected immediately, boning hard in a salute to their dominance, confirming the acute pleasure of his submission to femininity as he was humiliated. His cock pulsed harder, his bell-end shiny and wet with the evidence of his previous and continuing ordeals at the hands of the superior sex, as his Mistress took a long rattan cane from a basket in the corner and flexed it with a pleased smile. She passed it to one of the maids, who accepted it eagerly.

'You shall all introduce yourselves to our new pet by imposing your superiority over him. Hilda, have him know your absolute authority, for you shall own him when I am away.' The redhead gave a cruel sneer and untied her long skirt, letting it drop to the floor and revealing she was naked underneath, save for tall black ankle boots which contrasted delightfully with her milky white flesh. His cock pulsed a dribble of pre-cum, bringing derisory laughter from the eager maids as his eyes fixed on the neatly trimmed ginger cunt which bulged in the ecstasy of the dominant cook's triumph, from between magnificently broad womanly thighs. She slapped his face hard, three times, the pleasure in her bright green eyes total and unmistakable as each stinging application was awarded from her delicately manicured hands. He gasped as the hands left their red imprints on his cheeks, as much in response to the pleasure of being dominated by a woman he desired, as to the physical pain.

'Sniff my cunt! You'll not be allowed to honour it with your full worship today, but I'll have you know its scent, the scent of the woman who has led you here, led you to a life of complete obedience to all women.' The maids rubbed their cunts through the fabric of their dresses as they watched the kneeling male dominated to satisfaction by his former servant; his mind enveloped and sweetly crushed by that same delicious thought as he sniffed hard at the superb spice of her cunt, taking in at last, the scent of a superior woman he had masturbated over. Hilda stood bolt upright, dominant and imposing, as she savoured her defeat of a male who had more than earned the spite of her dominance, and was now hers to punish and humiliate. She pulled his head from her sex and awarded him three more vicious slaps, her cunt oozing with justly triumphal pleasure. She grinned and turned her back to him kicking her skirt to the front of her shoes and was joined by a pleased Mistress who took his leash, standing to one side, knowing the ritual of his debasement which was to follow.

His eyes were now fixed on the superb fleshy white globular arse and long legs which he had imagined beneath the bustling skirt as she went haughtily about her business in his former life, the vision which had brought the seed from his balls as he fantasised to satisfaction alone. Now he was on his knees to her, anally plugged and with cock unable to hide the sweet pleasure of his submission, the woman who had whipped the admission of his submissive desires from him, holding him leashed to know the dominance he sought from a once lowly servant.

A younger, delightfully chubby but equally sneering maid with blonde hair up in a tight bun, received a smiling nod from Hilda, and she took a pot of cold cream from the side, kneeling to the front of Hilda. Her red lips pouted as she eyed the standing cock from between the legs which the dominant cook parted slightly, and gently smeared the silky cream between her lower calves, his cock pulsing dribbles of its own lubrication as he watched the womanly calves flex in anticipation. The young girl could not resist airing the pleasure of her spite.

'Now we'll all enjoy seeing you waste your seed in humiliation... and you'll pay dearly for it.' The curt words from a younger woman, excited his submission and reduced him further; her confident dominance belying her soft appearance and confirming the assurance that even she, a scullery maid, would know his worship of her as a slave and would delight in caning him. Hilda's cunt moistened in the heady atmosphere of her triumph as she clamped her boots together, her taught legs expressing a dominance which would not be denied the satisfaction of his utter humiliation.

'Get that pathetic cock between my legs! The girls are anxious to cane you, and I'll have your balls show their submission to me!' He lowered his thighs and eased forward, gasping with defeated pleasure as his bell-end squirmed hot and willing between her delicious lower calves, his Mistress delighting in pulling the leash tight and having his nose nestle in the upper part of the cleft in Hilda's large and divinely supreme buttocks. They laughed with contempt as he sniffed hard for the scent which sought eagerly, Hilda then casually easing her cheeks apart with a sneer, allowing him to know the tang of her arsehole, blending exquisitely with the spiced wafts of her keen arousal. His mind was already in submissive ecstasy as he felt himself deliciously exposed and willingly at the mercy of forthright dominant womanhood, while the first maid panted in anticipation with the cane.

Hilda held her pose with cruel satisfaction, again savouring the moment as he was readied for humiliation, then looked down at the skirt before her, and then up to the fully aroused group of maids.

'What happens to visiting males who blemish my skirts with the pathetic essences of their defeat?' The maids chanted their response in joyous and spitefully pleased unison.

'They are awarded twenty-five strokes of your cane Madam Hilda!' She grinned as his cock pulsed in an automated but wanton fashion, eager to spend gloriously and earn a caning. His Mistress grinning also, and keeping his nose hard up against Hilda's sumptuous flesh to inhale her excitement, knowing his submissive pleasure would be further enhanced. Hilda flexed her calves about his cock, feeling his chest and torso move against her thighs, eager to thrust his cock and know divine humiliation, as she faced the smiling girls again.

'And what happens to household pets who defile my skirts with the confirmation of their submission?' He sniffed and snorted hard at her sweet aromas, and bucked involuntarily as the females chanted louder than before, their eagerness to dominate echoing his desire to submit, his stiff cock boning, his balls aching to send their content forth and know her cane as the maids spouted with their own desire to humiliate.