At Her Disposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'See how he viewed the knowledge that he'd be yours Mistress Kali.' The supreme woman accepted guidance from her underling on this occasion, she having been selected to obtain her purchase due to her high esteem within the court. Kali's smile broke the nervous silence which followed the underling's bold interaction, the other women now laughing as their Mistress pointed to the globules of flaky semen which stained the silk. The hanged male felt his cock rising as he was humiliated.

'See how the white male has lusted for this moment, spilling his seed at the thought of being chosen by me... he'll learn soon enough that his seed is not to be wasted without my permission.' He cowered as she raised her cane, then laughed and put her hand behind his head, drawing his face to her crotch.

'Sniff what you'll worship, then we'll have a show of your gratitude... the evidence of your homage is there on the silk for all to see, now all will see a fresh example.' His cock boned, delighting the women as they enjoyed his humiliation, his nose pressed to the silky cunt of his new Mistress, her sex displayed unashamedly as the symbol of her feminine power. The sweet blend of musk and spice was taken readily by him, the scent easing his tension and making him yearn to spend as he inhaled. Kali turned her head toward the cowering Arabic male, still prone on the lower tier of the plinth. He assumed a begging position as her eyes looked down on him with a contemptuous smile, and she eased her new pet away from the warmth of her sex so that he may witness her power.

'Oh yes... you can have what you've lusted for, and what you've earned. You're finished!' She nodded to the two scimitar bearers who eagerly took the male's leash, and led him past his Mistress, she not giving him a second glance, the other women grinning and applauding as he was led away. The maids giggled as they flocked to a balcony which overlooked a courtyard, waiting to see the male emerge. Kali grinned and stroked her new pet's cock with her cane, and facing the balcony at an angle, she edged backwards onto the kneeling male and pulled the leash between her thighs. She put her arm behind her back and pushed his head down to sample her gloriously globular cheeks, the comfort of which he accepted readily.

'I'll have that little cock between my legs, you'll show us all how you're pleased to be owned by me.' With his ankles and wrists still bound, the hanged male felt the cord tense at his ankles as he straddled the magnificent woman as she stood dominant over him, his face pulled tight to her lush brown cheeks, and obediently eased his cock between her lower calves. She adjusted the grip of her smooth tanned legs as his gasps at the delectable sensation were met with soft laughter from the women, who watched his pink bell-end poke and retreat as he enjoyed the humiliation of being confirmed as hers. She pulled the leash taut, tight in the cleft of her cunt, enjoying the movement of the leather thong against her clitoris as he was exposed as the submissive that they knew he'd be. Their contempt for his eager thrusting excited him all the more, Kali teasing the generous wad she knew he'd deliver shortly, by reminding him of her prior pet's fate. Her eyes went to the maids on the balcony, whose eyes were torn between what was to happen in the courtyard, and seeing a white male put firmly in his place by their Mistress.

'He was one of a few pets I indulged while awaiting your delivery - one of several minions caught up in a slave trafficking ring, and brought here to know the price - of course, the ringleaders were dealt with appropriately and most swiftly, those with lesser involvement such as he, just as guilty, were taught how to behave in the company of the superior sex. He was soon begging to be relieved of the source of his guilt; now he'll be rewarded with his wish.' The hanged male thrust at her calves, already consumed by the atmosphere of dominant promise, his mind resigned to a life in feminine servitude. His eyes flicked from the soft tanned flesh of her cheeks, to the maids who peered over the balcony, his cock boning as it slipped back and forth between the silky flesh of her legs. A tumultuous and spontaneous applause rang up from the courtyard, echoed by the pleased smiles and applause from the maids who watched; justice evidently served with satisfaction upon the guilty male; the cacophony of feminine cheering from the courtyard making Kali's cunt bulge with righteous arrogance.

'There! His wish is granted with pleasure, he'll have no more sordid thoughts about women to lead him astray... or about anything else.' The demonstration of her absolute dominance, and the mystery of the extent of the fate that had befallen the wretch, brought home his own predicament in a lustfully erotic surrender. He now knew this was the last place he'd ever see, hanged close to death by his maid, transported in enslavement and the humiliation of his purchase recorded for all at the pleasure of his female captors, he was now in the hands of a ruthlessly dominant female despot; there would be no escape, and as the seed pulsed from his balls in ecstasy, he yearned only to know her cruellest sadism, his mind flooded with the euphoria of submission.

The women took their pleasure in taunting him as he wallowed in the ecstasy of defeat, no more so than his new Mistress, who felt the earnest vigour of his hopeless surrender as he thrust at her legs and sent loops of semen to the silk and her feet in her honour. She grinned in triumph as he willingly showed his need to know utter obedience to her, something she'd exact to the full and display to all who witnessed her ownership of him. She felt his tongue lick at the crevice of her cheeks in abject submission as he spent liberally, and knew he'd crave the whip she'd apply to his flesh to maintain his adoration, while he in turn spent his balls on lusting to know just that. The applause of the women brought a worthy show from him indeed, and as he panted to a halt, his dribbling cock held hard and erect between her calves, she loosened the leash.

'Lick my feet clean, then we'll have you marked as my property.' The other women's jealous and restrained ecstasy continued while they watched him withdraw his pink cock from her calves, and without hesitation, showed the flesh of a white male contort to lap obediently at her tanned feet, already under her complete control and eager to lick up the mess he'd shot in her honour. She clicked her fingers and two of the maids came forward, both still excited at witnessing the fate of the usurped pet and eager to perform a duty to the new one, Kali still enjoying the warmth of his tongue on her feet.

'He'll wear my ring now, see to it.' The hanged male was aware of the two retrieving some items from behind an arched door, his anus tingling as they returned; one slipping onto her knees behind him. He gasped as he felt a delicate hand fondle his balls, then firmly pull them down, making his stomach turn. He groaned softly and jerked, receiving the attention of Kali's cane to his buttocks.

'Obedience!' The sting of the cane was followed by the cold application of a metal ring to the neck of his scrotum, the second maid easing the clamping shears she carried onto it. He shuddered on feeling the ring being compressed tight, the spectating women having him know their gleeful appreciation in seeing him confirmed as no more than an item of a powerful woman's property. The two scimitar bearing women returned as the maid checked his balls to ensure the circulation was not restricted or his scrotum pinched, smiling proudly up at the satisfied women as she cupped his white balls and displayed the mark of his enslavement. Both of the armed women wore smiles of smug satisfaction, which they transmitted down to the newly ringed male, as one of them passed the collar and leash from its former wearer to Kali.

'He has no need for this anymore Mistress Kali. He's been granted the freedom he sought, as per your divine guidance.' Kali smiled and tossed the defunct item to the maids as she tugged the leash of her new pet and led him up to the bed on the plinth.

'Good. Now you'll all witness my new pet receive my guidance... my cane will show him how pleased I am to own one of his kind.' The hanged male watched her supple thighs and superb arse flex as she ascended to her rightful place, the leash commanding that he follow held tight in its owner's grasp, though he followed willingly. The cane he'd know was flicked playfully with the tight grip of her other hand, its promise making his cock rise again. Laid on the bed and brought to serve the whims of a sadistic Mistress, removed far from the life he'd never see again, his deepest regret was that Fiona Brown could not be there to witness his fate; his mind imagined the smile she wore at the gallows as the whoop of the cane announced the coming pain he'd so deserved.

12