At Her Disposal Ch. 07

Story Info
Trent is treated to Charlotte's raw and novel dominance.
8.2k words
4.37
18.8k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona Brown slipped a finger through the slick wetness of her cunt, as her masked pet was choked back on the leash as he masturbated on his knees. She stood in regal triumph in the comfort of her room at the Palace, the East End publication presented to her by the astute women slavers, open at the picture which confirmed the extent of her dominance so graphically. Her pet had been chosen as he was an acquaintance of the hanged male, and recognised the bewildered face above the caption "Sold by Miss Brown." He arched his back, stropping his rigid cock and immersed in absolute submission to the servant girl who now owned him, she having related the tale of his demise at her hands, the sheer pleasure in her narration letting him know he'd be dominated to the edge of despair, and further.

'See the power I have over all men... imagine what he goes through now, if he's still alive. Those women were so pleased to have a western male in their grasp, and I, I sent him there!.. with abundant pleasure after I'd hanged him.' The dominated male jerked and strained on the leash, exciting the weals on his flesh that Miss Fiona Brown had awarded him, his eyes focusing on the once arrogant male he'd known, kneeling gagged and leashed between two magnificent foreign women, the erect cock belying the bewilderment on his face; showing the submissive anticipation of his fate as he was made to pose in utter humiliation for a final picture. As the semen rose from his balls at the glorious depiction, Madam Fiona Brown ensured her latest pet showed his utmost appreciation.

'They dispose of males very rapidly there, and now have a source for white examples for which they pay very generously.' She sneered down and focused on the rigid cock being brought to show the climactic appreciation of her dominance, and pulled the leash tight to emphasise her words.

'I may yet have you as guest of honour in the hanging room when I require further funds, my taste for the experience grows by the moment - you'll hang for me and then disappear to know a fate far worse than the death most will believe you've deservedly suffered - waking to find yourself transported, then bound, gagged and posing as he, sold for a pittance of gold to know disposal under the whips of a savage matriarch.'

She sighed with pleasure as the male groaned in submissive ecstasy, bucking and thrusting on the taut leash as he sent a loop of hot semen in complete surrender to the girl who now owned him, his mind tinged with a sweet jealousy at the fate of the acquaintance who stared up from the picture. He spent again and again, lusting to know the last vision of the dominant Miss Brown at the gallows lever as he had, then pictured in humiliation on being sold and knowing the lush bewilderment at what was to come. Like the hanged male before him, he had shown the natural arrogance on meeting the mere servant Miss Brown, and had duly shown the weakness which had allowed her to take total command; the ecstasy he experienced as he drained his balls, leashed and masked at her feet, made him yearn for the noose and the cruel deliverance to his place below womanhood in utter submission.

Trent was brought down like an excited child In the morning, and was duly spanked like that child by Edith for his loss of control on the day before, she taking particular pleasure in performing the task while Hilda and Lucy looked on; it had intensified her orgasm by courtesy of Beatrice no end, seeing him hump in bondage until he messed at the sight of the two mature women indulging each other while he was allowed no part. She knew that his senses will have been taken beyond the realms of control at witnessing what he would have seen as such an outrageous yet erotic act, but she would never let him know of the pleasure it afforded her in seeing him come; punishment was due and was served in a forthright manner, his cock boned once more as the sharp slaps of her hand and the glorious humiliation of cook and maid witnessing his thorough spanking put him in perfect submissive order for his visit to Mistress Charlotte at number 18.

Hilda grinned as lucy picked up the bag he would present to the stern woman while he did up his trousers after punishment, Edith sitting with hands on hips after serving his spanking, her satisfaction granted on surveying his reddened face and watery eyes.

'You'll be on your best behaviour for Mistress Charlotte, it's her first time with such an opportunity and you'll do just as you're told. The contents of the bag will assist in bringing the full pleasure from her; she'll have had years of dour relationships which will hold her in good stead for taking it out on you, I'm sure she'll dominate you with a keenness you'll find most refreshing.'

It was Hilda's pleasure in leading him out from the house, sniffing at the morning air with pompous feminine arrogance as her former Master followed a step behind her; his cock already rising to bulge his underwear as his mind tried to come to terms with the surreal events which had changed his life irreversibly; he had lusted to know dominance at her hands, and here he was, below her in every aspect of his new life, he now held permanently in a role reversal as servant to her. Hilda was equally euphoric at their new positions, making the most of their short walk to just a couple of doors away. She turned her head with a sneering glance as she glided along in her flowing skirt.

'Remember how you'd talk down to me on those occasions when you feigned some reason to approach me in the hall of your house... and then made for the laundry basket when you couldn't find the courage to tell me what you really wanted?' She enjoyed the embarrassed look on his face as he thought on the delightful scent he'd sampled while she watched discretely. She laughed as she ascended the steps to number 18.

'I always knew I was in command of you even then, and when you've been of service to the lady of this house, we're going to discuss your indiscretions again, most thoroughly.' His cock peaked to rigidity as he took in the redhead's curt smile before she turned and pulled the doorbell ringer. Her soft scent blended in with that of another woman's as the door swung open, and they were greeted by Bunty, her face full of sharp enthusiasm at the promise of the illicit sexual indulgence to follow, so taboo in respect of the normal upright goings on within that house. Trent watched her breasts heave in the tight black dress she wore, her half smile tinged with a look of contempt as she studied the male who would be treated as no other had been under that roof. She stepped back and ushered the visitors in. Bunty grinned at Hilda, desperately trying to contain any visible signs of her excitement, Hilda returning the smile knowingly.

'I trust you and your Mistress are ready to receive the services of Trent here.' Hilda seeing a slight awkwardness in the maid, she unsure of how to handle the male, decided to break the ice for her. She pointed him to the floor with a stern command.

'Kiss her feet! You know how to humble yourself before all women.' Bunty grinned, and let out a soft sigh as he went down and kissed her boots with no hesitation, at the command of a mere servant woman; she felt the immediate power she'd have over him liberating her senses, her cunt brought to a lush arousal as a male who'd normally lord it over her, willingly kissed her boots; he knew his correct place. The fresh and exciting thrill it gave her, brought her feminine spite to the fore; she would thoroughly enjoy watching her Mistress dominate him and would partake in disciplining him with a vengeful feminine lust, brought on by the pompous arrogance she'd suffered at the hands of so many of his gender.

Madam Charlotte Dupont would normally wait to receive guests in the drawing room but such was her eagerness on this occasion, she strode into the hall in a pique of feminine pomp, Trent's eyes taking in the vision of mature matriarchal splendour as he peeped up from the maids feet; his cock pulsed erect at the sheer presence of the magnificently stern woman, knowing she'd not released the potency of her natural dominance on a male before, and she would free her inhibitions upon him, and vent at her pleasure. Adorned in a long black dress, a tight corset below it pulling her plump shape tightly in at the waist, she radiated a naturally severe strictness; Trent knew he'd soon assist in easing her into the life of domination she yearned for, she was a truly magnificent woman and the thought of being the slave on which she would break her dominant virginity enveloped him in submissive desire.

The scornful smile of anticipation on her face broadened as she closed her eyes, her breasts heaving on Hilda pointing him to her feet; she sighed at his obedience in lavishing his lips upon her shoes without any need for verbal command, Bunty equally flustered by the surreal erotic atmosphere as she stared down at him, her cunt wet with arousal on being worshipped in what was a simple gesture, but so sexually rewarding. Both had secretly read of the exploits of ladies of the night in the basest of gutter press publications they'd never admit to reading, and were often involved in gossip about the woman at number 12 with other ladies of the street; they had feigned their disgust at the rumoured goings on - such lewd actions were not becoming of Victorian ladies - but they'd covertly harboured a jealousy and a desire for her liberated lifestyle. Charlotte now found herself on the point of indulging that desire, and she would grasp it readily with both hands. She looked at Hilda, struggling to keep her composure, the excitement in her nether regions already stimulated far beyond those she'd ever felt before, even on her honeymoon, so many years ago.

'Please convey my thanks to your Mistress, I'm so glad I found the courage to approach her, we'll take good care of her male while he's here - he'll be put to good use, I can assure you.' Hilda laughed and lifted her skirt, placing her boot on Trent's arse as he continued to kiss Charlotte's feet adoringly, happy to do so until told otherwise.

'Oh, I'm sure you will, and he'll be more than eager to oblige, he's a complete cur and will do just as he's told by any woman.' She dug her heel into his buttocks.

'On your knees and strip! Whilst you're preparing to serve your Mistress, I'll show her some of the things necessary to get the utmost pleasure from you.' Trent felt the pleasure in their eyes as he quickly removed his loose clothing and enjoyed the humiliation of being naked at their feet, his exposure revealing the excitement he couldn't hide at the promise of being dominated by women indulging their desire for the first time. Both smiled intently and heaved their breasts as they inhaled and exhaled, impatient to have him perform at their whims; their eyes drawn to his rudely erect cock as he knelt among his discarded clothes in obedient shame, confirmation that he lusted to know the raw discipline that would be unleashed upon him from a source of previously untapped spite. Hilda took the cane that poked from the bag and handed it to Charlotte. She gripped it tight, a little awkwardly at first, then was immediately eased by Hilda.

'Bend it a little... feel the strength in its flexibility.' Charlotte let out a soft sigh of pleasure as she duly tensioned the instrument of punishment in her elegant fingers, her eyes meeting Trent's as he looked up and swallowed hard, balls tingling as he saw the wicked intent illuminate her face; he remembered the way she'd enthused so honestly about her wish to dominate when he'd been humbled before her in the park. Now standing before him with cane in hand, the mature women looked more than ready to indulge that honest opinion, making his cock pulse in submissive anticipation. The exchange of eyes did not go unnoticed by Hilda; she grinned with smug satisfaction as she lifted a collar and leash from the bag.

'Don't be surprised if he has the temerity to beg for the cane, he loves to be thrashed to tears by the hand of a woman... he'll be receiving it from me later, due to his indiscretions with my underwear, something we discussed on our way here.' Charlotte's cunt added a further warm memento to hers as she faced Hilda with a puzzled look while she handed the collar to Bunty.

'Underwear?.. Please, do tell.' Trent prepared himself for further lush humiliation as Bunty eagerly buckled the collar about his neck with Hilda's guidance. His former servant took great pleasure in humiliating her former Master.

'Oh yes... our Mr Trent has a particularly disgusting trait, quite common in males, which involves female underwear...' She saw the maid's pleasure in buckling the collar tight, and handed her the trailing leash.

'Pull it nice and tight Bunty, have him feel your command over him while his shameful behaviour is revealed.' The maid duly pulled his head back, the feeling of the taut leather leash and her control over the naked male making her cunt tingle. Hilda stood in an arrogant pose, dominant and sneering down at the male who fully recognised his place below her.

'This feeble excuse for a male amongst males who are all inferior, used to be my employer and Master till I took the decision to secure his enslavement. As you can see, the pleasure in his utter defeat is mutual, his service to Mistress Edith meaning he is also now in service to me.' She slipped off the glove from her right hand and lifted his chin with a sneer.

'One of the issues which sealed his fate was my contempt for his interest in my laundry basket.' She sneered and slapped his face hard, both onlooking women gasping as he turned the other cheek immediately, and noting that his cock boned rigid in submissive awe of her, a mere servant girl who had reduced him to a woman's plaything. Charlotte found herself flexing the cane eagerly, Bunty giving the leash extra tension, as they both savoured the delicious irony of the reversal of positions and the tart thrill of his humiliating descent. Hilda smiled and half closed her eyes as she warmed to the pleasure of ensuring the two novice dommes would put him firmly in his place.

'You've not heard his voice - he knows to remain silent until allowed to speak - I think it's time you heard it.' She tensed and slapped the other side of his face with the back of her hand, ensuring he felt the nails of her delicately manicured hands, so unusually well kept for a domestic cook. He let out a soft cry as his face reddened, but his cock remained bolt upright on guessing he'd be made to admit the crude fetish to the stern woman and suffer sweet humiliation in his admission.

'Tell them what you like to do with a woman's dirty laundry.' He looked up and saw the keen attention that Charlotte now offered the cane that she looked so increasingly at home with, and felt Bunty jerk his leash impatiently.

'I... I like to sniff... sniff at the crotch of women's underwear.' The two women gave shocked gasps of contempt, followed by both considering thoughts of having him demonstrate his disgusting act while they watched. Hilda grinned smugly as he blushed, exposed as the animal he was.

'...and what did you do when sniffing my scent, to appease the pleasure it gave you?' Trent's excitement peaked as Charlotte's look of righteous disgust, tinged with a carnal delight at his exposure, revealed she'd be more than ready to cane him when the chance arose; his balls tingled as he further reduced himself at the behest of the spitefully vindictive Hilda.

'I would masturbate... masturbate as I sniffed them... the scent would drive me to it.' Hilda laughed and stuck her heel into his exposed buttocks.

'He'd spend while sniffing at the gusset, dreaming of putting his tongue to the source of where the scent and tang came from, something he's since had the pleasure of on demand, many times.' Charlotte and Bunty tried hard to look disgusted, both thrilled with the idea of being serviced by a servile male tongue, something both had read of but had never experienced the pleasure of, and a grown male masturbating! Charlotte interjected, her heart racing as she flexed the cane, lusting to feel his tongue provide the service her wet cunt was due.

'I was once an overseer on the board of a reform school, there with other citizens to simply hear of the correct use of funds etc. and that all was being run correctly. I often spoke casually with some of the tutors there, when we had our informal tea after the meeting, they'd enthuse on how boys were corrected with the cane on being caught playing with themselves. I always noted the glint in those women's eyes as they related on their duty of corporal punishment, it always filled me with such envy. Now I'll have that pleasure, and with a firm justification.' Bunty's eyes concurred with her thoughts as she let him feel the tension of the leash, Hilda sneering, and lifting a gag from the bag.

'You may want to silence his cries with this when you administer the cane, it's always a pleasure to hear his grief, but if he becomes too loud you can enjoy the uninterrupted sound of cane against flesh with it. It'll also make him unable to beg for mercy, and will ensure your neighbours remain unaware of his correction. There are straps in the bag for wrists and ankles, caning him in bondage ensures his obedience in posture, but be sure to place a towel on the bed under him - he'll confirm his surrender to the cane most liberally.' Both women now glanced longingly at the stairs which led to the main bedroom, both anxious to enjoy the male. Hilda prodded Trent's anus with her heel.

'I'll return in four hours. I'll hear a good report of your behaviour, any slight disapproval from your hosts will result in the severest of punishments. You will accomodate these ladies with your natural submission and assist in the novelty of their pleasure.' Trent's anus tingled with an aura of submissive foreboding as Hilda bid good day to the two women, satisfied he'd now be shown their contempt fully on being primed by knowledge of his own actions; Charlotte sighing and focusing her keen attention on him as she closed the door, with her breasts heaving in the tightly prim dress which would shortly be removed to release the dominant womanly spirit within it. She sneered at him, obedient on the leash to her maid, her fingers gripping the cane as though it had now become part of her.

'Come Bunty, he's more than earned the cane already, but we'll have him tell us what he thinks of our underwear first.' She flicked his arse with the cane, more playfully than with any spite, but his flinching and the lush feel of its albeit gentle application, had her cunt bulging with sexual anticipation. She gasped and shivered with pleasure.

'The bedroom Bunty, we shall both be indulged as merits our true status.' The maid duly tugged the leash on Charlotte lifting the bag and ascending the stairs with gracious feminine pomp, Bunty mimicking her stride so naturally, Trent's heart pounding as he was duly led on the leash by her, erect in yearning to know the scent of the two women and suffer their raw delight with the cane. He watched their arses bustle in the long dresses as they ascended, knowing he'd soon be sniffing at both in absolute submission. He was led into a typically grandiose bedroom, and the graciousness escaped Charlotte for a few moments as she immediately fumbled with undoing her dress in her eagerness to be serviced. She grinned at Bunty, then at the equally excited Trent, pointing him to a corner.

'Let's not be shy Bunty, help me undress and I'll do the same for you.' Bunty was more than up for the occasion; already feeling the sweet pleasure of revenge upon masculinity, she took Trent to the corner.

'Kneel!' Though Trent did as he was told immediately, she slapped his face and felt a surge of pleasure in doing so, her cunt tingling as Trent duly turned his face, cock boning at being owned by a maid. She gasped with pure delight as she applied her hand again, the feeling of power over him boosting her spite and ego equally. Charlotte smirked with satisfaction on seeing her maid chastise a mature male with such natural authority, a male who have used her to skivvy and would now be put firmly in his place. Trent watched from his knees as the two women smirked with mischievous delight at exposing their underwear and flesh which would normally remain unseen in daylight, the thrill of doing so immediately freeing the two women from their previously staid inhibitions. Charlotte stood with feet together, her sumptuous curves and womanly bulges displayed delightfully in her tight lacy underwear, the dresses of both women which would normally be awarded the greatest respect in being closeted, left to lie on the floor in total disregard as their minds raced with the pleasure of the moment.