At Her Soccer Game

Story Info
I hookup with my girlfriend at her soccer game.
1.1k words
3.55
64.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story ;), but actually everyone in the story is older than 18. If you are under 18 click back. Yeah.

This morning, I decided to go to one of my girlfriend's soccer games. We have been dating for a bout a month now. We met when my sister introduced us to each other. My girlfriend, Rachel, was a grade below me with my sister. I had seen Rachel walking around school, and always thought she was pretty, she had long, light brown hair, nice blue eyes, and was very athletic. She always wears those running shorts that girls wear, and you can see her butt sticking out the bottom sometimes, damn! I'm guessing she has a 32B, but today was the day we'll find out.

Anyways, I drove to her soccer game this morning, just to be a supportive boyfriend, you know. I wasn't really that interested in the game. The first half went by nothing to exciting really. It was half time, which was 30 minutes long. I have no idea why it was so long, but it is so whatever. There coach talked to them for five minutes, and then Rachel walked over to me and sat down.

"Come with me to get some water." Rachel said as she tugged my hand towards the school where the game was being hosted.

I got up and followed her in, she got her water, and stood up and faced me.

"You looked really good out there today," I said.

"Shut-up," She said as she rolled her eyes, knowing I was talking about her looks instead of her playing.

She leaned forward and kissed me, and I kissed back. I pushed her up against the wall, and kissed her deeper, each tongue fighting for a spot inside each others mouth. I test to see if the door that we are making out next to is open. and it is! I pick her up and she straddles me, never breaking our kiss, as we walk into the class room. I set her down on the teachers desk, swiping stuff out of the way to make room for Rachel. It clatters on the floor.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Now?" I ask her, as we finally break our kiss.

"Never a better time," Rachel replies.

I lift off her jersey, and she is wearing a bright pink sports bra. I personally love sports bras, but I take it off her anyways. Her small but perky boobs have awesome nipples, about the size of quarters, which are totally hard. I play with her boobs, licking them, rolling my tongue around her nipples, making her moan.

I take my shirt and pants off, and start to kiss below her boobs, slowly moving down to her waist. Her pants are still on, so she quickly hops of the desk and drops them. She is wearing spandex underwear so I ask her to turn around. The spandex makes her tight little ass really look great, holding it up. I play with her butt a little, sliding my hand up it playing with her pussy, I can tell she's a little wet already.

She finally takes of her spandex, and hops back up onto the edge of desk. I'm on my knees so I kiss slowly up her thighs, I finally reach her snatch, and it's already wet. I eat her out, first, circling her clit, and then darting my tongue in and out of her crevasse. I move my tongue back up to her little button, and start fingering her, really fast. She starts to moan my name, and pushes my head deeper into her vagina, increasing her pleasure. She's now really moaning and breathing hard which turns me on, I can tell I'm standing at full attention.

"Aaron, stop," She says, still breathing hard. "I hear someone."

"We forgot to close the door."

I sneak over to the door, and look out. "I think the principle just left," I say walking back over to her, and closing the door behind me. Rachel has hopped off the desk, she say "My turn."

I play with her boobs a little bit more, while making out with her. She then drops to her knees and starts sucking my dick. Rachel goes up and down, and then licks my head. This only goes on for a couple of minutes before I pull her up.

"We only got 15 minutes before I got to get back to my game, do we have enough time" Rachel asks.

"Yeah, if we start now. Lie face down on the desk." I tell her.

I spread her cheeks, and finger her vagina. She moans for me to put my dick in, but I hold off a little longer, making her really want me. Finally, I put my head against her soaked pussy, and plunge in. I start out slow, I'll move to the faster stuff later. I think to myself. She's moaning my name, and screaming with joy. And she feels really good, she's nice and tight. My dick is getting soaked from her juice.

I tell her to stand up and I hop on the desk. Next she turns away from me, and climbs up on top of my pecker. I use her waist to bounce her up and down on me. At first she isn't going all the way down, but we eased into it, and I hit her g-spot on the first time. And she squirted, making a mess all over me and this poor teacher's desk.

She chose the next position. and decided to lay on her back on the desk. I slap my dick on top of her vagina, but she's so horny, that she can't take it, and shoves it in herself. I start to fuck her, really picking up the speed. I play with her tits, as we smack against each other, I lean over and kiss her, which does it for me. I'm about to cum, so I pull out, and cum all over her and the desk. We still have 3 minutes to get back to the game. I lie next to her on the desk panting.

We both get up, and get dressed. She didn't even try to wipe the cum off her. I give her a peck on the lips and she runs out, back to her game.

I realize she forgot to put her bra on, or she left it off on purpose. But I greatly enjoy the next half, watching her run up and down the field imaging my cum drip down her, and watching her tits bounce up and down with no support.

END