At His Command

Story Info
sub carries out a masturbation assignment.
1.2k words
3.71
28k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shower this morning, blurry eyed, hair mussed up, the hot water breaks on my skin and begins to wake me up. Ah...how good it feels, it's my favorite part of the day, standing in the shower, watching the water run off my breasts, feeling my hair smooth under the water pressure. I think about my conversation with Master last night, the instructions he gave me...the fact that last night I neglected to follow his orders. I bite my lip...shit, I'm in trouble. My next thought is that I don't have to tell him, he wouldn't know...I talk to him online, he can't hear my voice, see my face...hell, who am I kidding! I can't lie to save my life, the guilt would eat me up, besides, I already feel bad enough about last night. I arch back into the water lifting my face into the flow, letting my hair fall into the stream. MMMM.

I love my shower. Practicality and routine kick in, I grab my face soap, lather it and rinse, then my shampoo. I take an extra moment to really massage my scalp; it's one of my favorite sensations ever to have fingers on my scalp. Next is the conditioner...I leave that in while I lather up the puff with body soap, I inhale the scent. Starting with my breasts and then to my arms and down my torso I canvas myself. I let the soap run over me. Time to shave! I open the shower door so that I can stretch enough to get the length of my legs. The water is at my back, it is running off my ass. I lather up my legs one at a time, and carefully use the blade to remove my hair. Then, as I close the door to rinse, I think...how much would it drive master crazy to know that I've shaved my cunt? I'm wicked, I think to myself, so I do it. The trimming feels so good; the lips are smooth and soft. I rinse the conditioner out and quickly wash my nipple piercing...it makes my nipple instantly hard and erect.

I step out, towel off and wrap in my sarong...I hate having to wash in a community shower. I would kill to have a great big tub to soak in. As I walk past the mirror in the bathroom I notice that the sarong is tight across my ass, sticking to it where it's still damp...I have a nice ass...wow! I smile to myself as I walk out. I head down the hall towards my room, go inside and start to get ready. I dress in my jeans skirt, black bra, black heavy sweater, and calve high boots. Holy! It's already going on two in the afternoon, I really slept in. I have to get some food. His orders will have to wait. I dash to the bus stop. It's lightly raining outside, a bit gray but I have a spring in my step. I can feel my lips against each other as I walk. I feel sexy.

I sit at the stop, and cross my legs, the cold air rushes up my skirt and caresses my cunt. It stings a little too but I like it. I smile and think to myself that Master would enjoy sitting there with me. I imagine him telling me to sit there with my legs open, so that passers by could see my smooth pussy. When the bus arrives, I board and run to the Student Union to get my breakfast.

Later when I return to my room, I begin to think about my orders. I think about how I'm supposed to touch myself and I smile. My face was flushed and cold from being outdoors and now I can feel it begin to permeate heat. He knows how difficult it is for me to be patient and this assignment is designed to teach me patience.

Naked, I've bound my feet with my leather belt, my hands are cuffed. I'm on the bed, on my back, and I can see my breasts rise like soft hills in front of me. I run my hands over my body, letting my fingertips caress each curve. My body slithers in rhythm with my own touch, I am like a curving snake. The cuffs scrape across my flesh as I move adding just the right amount of delightful pain. My legs battle with the belt as I move. I suck and lick my fingers as if they were my Master's. I feel my cunt heated and moist. I run my wet fingers over my body, teasing myself. Little moans escape from deep in my throat.

My nipples are hard and I haven't touched them yet. I let my leather cuff run over my nipples a few times before pinching them with my wet fingertips. I pull, (oh god that feels good!) I twist my nipples, first hard and slow, then lightly and fast. They are so hard and so sensitive that the smallest breeze from the fan sends a shiver into my breast. I can feel my cunt leak some sex onto the sheet beneath me. I close my eyes and let the feeling of my body carry me away. I feel so potent, so hot. All of my skin is throbbing with heat, my cunt is aching to be touched, and my clit jumps in anticipation. Quickly and hard I slap my nipples...again, and again. Each sharp sensation creates a pre-orgasmic clinching of my vaginal muscles. I move south and, with my legs open as far as they can be, I slap my cunt. My breath is hot in my mouth and I smile to myself because I love how this feels.

Again, I bring my fingers to my mouth and treat them as if they were my Master's cock. Then, I move my hands in a soft curve from my breasts to my hips and down into my pussy. I'm not allowed to play with my clit. Breathing hard and fast, I penetrate myself with wet fingers. My cunt is warm, wet, and sticky; it envelopes my fingers. I move into them, and drive them fast and hard. Immediately, I start to cum. I have to stop myself; I'm not allowed this luxury. I let my body relax a bit. My heart is racing as I push into my cunt again, and again, that simple action is almost too much. I draw out my fingers and feel the wet all over them; I bring it to my mouth and hungrily taste myself.

Something raw and greedy rumbles from my throat. I'm gasping and primed for fucking. I run my fingers over my inner thighs and scratch myself before delving back in to my pussy. Finding a highly sensitive spot inside and to the left, I flick my finger over it. Again, and again, I have myself on the brink of orgasm. At the sixth, I have to stop. That is my assignment. I'm panting, I'm wet, and I'm wishing I had a cock to ride. I look down at my ankles and see deep red marks where the belt has been pressed into my skin. Impulsively, I remove the cuffs and the leather belt. I take the belt without even thinking about it, and slap my nipples with it. What a zing! MMM, I bite my lip and laugh out loud, I really like that!

I take a moment to relax; my face is so hot I can feel it on my shoulder. I think to myself that I can't wait to tell my Master what fun I've had.