At His Majesty's Pleasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eased the crop back into her, pushing it all the way to its original, wonderful fullness. She tensed, readying for more of that (exquisite) intrusion - but it remained still there, laying limply within her quivering core.

"Perhaps you need a little time to think about your priorities." Leaving the crop protruding crudely from her tight hole, he rose from the bed. "In the meantime, I have some work I've been neglecting."

He was just going to leave it there?

Her eyes shot open, watching as he moved back to the basin. "You make quite the lovely fixture, by the way." In a leisurely fashion, he rinsed his hands, drying them off on a rag. "I will be sure to enjoy the view."

The King went to the far desk and seated himself. Before long, she could hear papers shuffling, and the occasional scrawlings of a quill. He was just going to abandon her to her predicament, while blithely going about his work.

Time had never crept by more slowly than it did now. At first, she shifted her hips experimentally - as if there was some way to ease the intrusion out - only for another fluttering breath to tear from her lips as the crop pressed lightly against another spot within. The ache deepened, with temptation so near (and escape impossible). Every second was another battle waged; she had to force herself not to inch her hips closer, not to let a moan of concession escape her lips. This was just another test of self-discipline, one that she could not fail after she'd already come so far.

The King did not seem in any hurry to release her. A good hour must have crept by, maybe two - it was impossible to tell when the seconds inched by with such sluggish agony. Occasionally, he glanced over to her from his comfortable seat, admiring her as surely as if she were some newly acquired piece of art.

By then, she was resigned not to move, her eyes an enduring haze when there were open. Hers was a delirious impasse - and yet, her one silver lining was the near-irrational confidence was that he would not leave her like this long enough to damage her. In all of his crueler whims toward her, he always seemed to remain...reasonable about what he ultimately would or would not do. Even tonight, if she was to reflect, the totality of his actions did not amount to anything truly perilous: she had been plucked, (very) lightly lashed, and aroused against her will, but it was more the helpless humiliation of it all that intensified the experience. In a vacuum, it shouldn't have amounted to much at all, but for the way her body had been used as a weapon against herself.

She kept herself occupied with these ruminations in mind, and any other distractions that might divert her. Her throat was a little dry now, so there was that to steer her focus toward.

At some point, she also experienced the distinct thought of how difficult it might be to poison his meals directly.

When this monotony was interrupted, it was not by either of them, but a knock upon the door. The King shifted a scroll, jotting down some last sentence, before he went to answer it - disappearing into the entry chamber and leaving her momentarily alone. A brief glance at his vacated desk revealed a dizzying array of maps and diagrams, no doubt plans for his next onslaught of wars.

He did not return immediately. When he did, it was several minutes after, whereupon he quickly and soundlessly began gathering his scrolls, sweeping the remainder into a drawer (which he locked). She had never seen him like this before - where he usually moved with a languid self-assurance, there was something more frenetic to his energy now. He appeared distracted.

Approaching the bed, he removed the intrusive crop from her passage, and soon he was untying each limb from its rope bonds. When she was finally free, she curled in on herself, unsure now of what to expect.

"I have business to attend to," he informed her, in a clipped voice. He reached for his surcoat, donning it. "We will speak later."

And then he left her.

*****

Authors: Thanks for reading! As always, we appreciate any ratings/favorites/comments thrown our way, if you feel so inclined! And if you want to receive updates when a new chapter is posted, subscription information is on our profile.

Also, we thought of a little game you can play in the comments! All it requires is for you to post a comment with a fictional name of your choosing - any name, so long as it fits the setting (medieval). We'll then put all the names on a list and use them for new characters! It'll be the luck of the draw if we use your name for a major character or a passing reference, but it's there in case anyone's interested in leaving a small mark on the story!