At His Request

Story Info
My husband knows my needs must be met.
3.5k words
4.23
48.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
173 Followers

I love my husband, and he loves me. He knows my needs and how they have to be met.

Chances are I've fucked your husband if you live in my town. I've fucked a lot of husbands. I've fucked brothers and sons and uncles and big men, small men, a lot of men. Mostly I'd really love to fuck one man— my husband—but that can't happen.

He and I have four children; lovely, cute, adorable, pains in the asses, the youngest being four and the oldest eight. Obviously we've fucked before, and often. We've also made love, screwed, and shagged, as the case may be. But now I fuck a lot of husbands.

I am a typical suburban soccer mom. Attractive, thirty something. I go to the gym, I run errands, I drive my children to and from school, dance classes, the library, and of course soccer. My husband and children's loving father joins us where he's able.

At home it's always the same things, especially with four precocious kids:

"Wipe your nose with a tissue, not your sleeve."

"No you may not eat in your bedroom."

"Get your shoes off the sofa."

"Stop hitting your sister."

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

"No, you may not go ask your dad. I've said no."

"How many times do I have to tell you to put down the seat!"

"Do you need a time out?"

I sound like a broken record, a very frustrated, annoyed, broken record.

My frustration level is rising, I can feel the tension fixing in my shoulders, neck, head. I need release and my husband can tell. He's attuned to my needs. Just as I am to his. After thirteen years together, we should be. No one knows me better.

My husband approaches me cautiously as I put snacks out for the kids. He can always tell when I'm on edge.

"Go honey. Please. You need it," he urges.

I know he's right, even the very idea of it has me flushed. "Are you sure?" I always get his permission, it's always his idea.

"Go, we'll be fine," he insists.

I check once more to make sure the kids are okay before I go change. They're used to me leaving some evenings: PTA, book clubs, the usual. Gone are my comfy yoga pants, sports bra and t-shirt; on are the pushup bra, lacy thong, and button up mini-dress that were laid out on the bed. I have a good figure that I've worked hard to maintain, even after four pregnancies, and now I'm dressed to show it off. Stay-ups, some deep red lip stick and a sexy pair of heels finish off my outfit.

"How do I look?" I spin in front of my husband.

"Tasty," he grins and raises his eyebrows suggestively.

"Good enough to fuck?"

"Always," there's a note of sadness in his voice.

"Thanks, honey. I'll be back soon," I kiss him tenderly, careful not to leave a lipstick mark.

"Take your time, sweetheart," he calls after me, as I leave the house, my kids, and husband in search of relief.

Rolling the mini-van out of the driveway, I take a quick look back at our five bedroom suburban ranch house and sigh at what my life has become. I'm not filled with regrets, I love my family, but we've had our share of trials and right now I need to escape.

There are many good places to pick up a quick fuck—a no strings attached, no holds barred screw—but the best place I've found is the bar at the airport hotels. In and out, the guys don't hang around, either. I've fucked my way through most of the men in town who will turn their heads anyway. The mall has a lot of husbands who would think about it but have poor followthrough, ditto for church and public parks (unless I'm a closeted gay man). A few of my friends' husbands have been obliging, but it isn't my goal to destroy a marriage, just to save mine.

I have a strong libido, I always have. I need cock. I need cum. I need to come, too. I can get by for a little while by fingering myself or using the wide variety of toys I have, but they just can't beat the real thing. A hard, veiny, meaty cock buried balls deep in my wet grasping cunt shooting a salty load inside me. I need to come at least a few times a day and I can't go for more than four or five days without a nice load or two of cum deposited in me.

Today I'm going to the Airport Hilton. I've got a bit of a schedule. There are five airport hotels, three with nice bars and two that are more down on their luck around our busy regional airport. I try to switch it up every few weeks, just to keep it fresh, although I don't discriminate much about who I fuck. I just need their cum.

Parking the mini-van near the back of the lot, I check myself over quickly to make sure I don't have any detritus of my daily life stuck to me. No candy wrappers or spiderman bandaids stuck to the ass of my dress—they spoil the mood. I leave my purse in the car under the seat and just carry a small clutch with my phone, keys, and some cash. I stroll across the lot with a sway in my step, panties damp with anticipation. It's around 5:30, the perfect time to pick up a lonely traveller having a solitary meal and drink in the bar, and early enough that I can be home before our housekeeper leaves for the night.

The pickings are slim today, it's a Wednesday, so that makes sense; the best nights are Thursdays or Fridays. It's okay, though, there are four potential men to choose from. Looking them up and down, I choose the one who seems the most likely candidate. He's not too tall, with dark hair, a worn wedding band, and reasonably expensive suit. He has a friendly face and looks kind of bored. I slide into the seat next to him and order a salad and a seltzer.

I pretend to ignore him at first by flipping through messages on my phone, then toss it on the bar next to me, sighing heavily.

"Problems at home?" he inquires with a smile.

"Well, you know, there's only so much time one can spend away on business before there's some sort of issue," I give him a rueful grin.

"Yeah," he nods knowingly. Then offers his hand. "I'm Robert."

"Kate." We shake and I know I've got him.

Thirty minutes into our conversation I stretch and the strained button at the top of my dress 'accidentally' comes undone, revealing a little bit more of my incredibly expensive and very sexy red and black lace bra. I know my full breasts are spilling out over the top, creamy skin showing. Using body language I send more signals that I want him. The seduction is part of my foreplay. Playing with my hair, the licking of my lips, the light touches to his arm when he says something witty. Sometimes I even have to put my hand on their thighs, but not tonight.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he asks, flashing me his room key.

Finally. "That would be great," I give him a coy smile.

He helps me off my stool and we walk hand in hand to the elevator. As soon as the doors slide shut behind us, I am on him. I turn towards him and kiss him. First there's the pressing of lips, then the clashing of tongues. Reaching down I grab his ass and pull him towards my aching pussy. Make no mistake, I am going to get laid, and I have chosen wisely. There's a solid meaty present in his pants.

When the elevator opens on his floor, we grab at each other all the way to his door, where he slides the card through with a practiced hand. Spilling into the room, we continue to grope and caress our way to the bed. One of his strong hands is squeezing my tits and the other has started to inch it's way up under the back of my dress.

"Oh my fuck," he groans when he discovers my stockings are stay ups and his hand has an unimpeded path to my bare ass, just barely clothed in my scant thong. I respond by grinding my still covered pussy against the crotch of his pants.

I bite and lick his ear as I start to loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt. "Get naked for me, Robert. I need to see you."

He obliges by pulling his dress shirt over his head revealing a decent chest, hair free, with two pink nipples ripe for the plucking. I lean in and give them a nibble, causing him to groan, while he works on the buttons of my dress until it is wide open.

"I love your fucking stockings," he says as his hands stroke the lacy tops of my stay-ups. "Can they stay on?"

"As long as everything else comes off," I purr as I kiss my way lower, tongue dipping into his navel before reaching his belt. I push him backwards so he is laying on the bed. I shrug off my dress and stand before him in my lingerie and heels. "Do you want me to take off your pants?" I ask, running my finger nail along the bulge fighting for release.

"Fuck, yes," his voice is husky with lust.

My nimble fingers flick open his belt and undo is pants quickly, then slowly I unzip his trousers to reveal the clingy boxer briefs below. I nuzzle his clothed package with my cheek, taking in his musky scent, then slip my hands underneath the waist band, cupping his ass cheeks and sliding down the remainders of his clothes in one smooth motion. I throw his discarded garments aside and feast my eyes on the erect cock before me. He grins and flexes, so that his cock waves at me beckoning me to it.

Kneeling between his legs, I run my hands up his inner thighs to his ass cheeks until they are framing his balls between my thumbs and index fingers. I squeeze just a little at the heavy sack and hope that it is filled with at least one delicious load for me to devour. Licking my lips, I lean down and take each ball in my mouth, his light hairs tickling my nose. I suck on each one gently, then move my lapping tongue slowly up his turgid shaft. His dick is good, not the largest I've seen, but a decent thickness, with a bit of a curve and an uncut head partially protruding from the protective skin. I tease my tongue to the tip and lap at the slit, catching a taste of his excitement, and that's all I need. I suckle at the tip for a second then slowly suck his head into my mouth, my lips sealing tight around him.

"Take it, fuck, suck me," Robert thrusts his pelvis upwards, feeding me more of his prick.

I lower my head down until all six inches of his cock is deep in my throat. Resisting the urge to gag, I swallow, throat muscles milking his mushroom head, then I begin my assault in earnest, bobbing up and down along his shaft, fingers massaging the sensitive area just under his balls. He is moaning loudly and thrusting, enjoying my attentions.

I release his cock with a pop and stand, undoing my bra, dropping it to the floor. Rolling my sensitive nipples in my hands, I look down at his prostrate figure. "What do you want, Robert? What do you want from your slut?"

"Take off your panties," he groans, lidded eyes heavy with lust. I turn my ass towards him and bend over, rolling my thong down over my hips, giving his a view of my wet slit and tight ass. Stepping out of my thong when it lands on the ground, I face him again, placing one heeled foot on the bed. Now he can see my glistening wetness from the front.

"Do you like what you see, Robert?" I slide one finger nail across my breast downwards until I graze my clit, making me shiver. I lick my wet juice from my finger and he groans in appreciation while I return my foot to the floor.

"You are so fucking hot, baby." And a drop of precum oozes from the tip of his cock.

"I can't let that go to waste," so I lean down and lick it off. "I need to swallow your cum," and I deep throat his cock all in one motion, slurping and sucking.

There is a steady bit of tasty juice escaping his cock, urging me on. I love the taste of a good load of cum. I roll his balls between my fingers, tugging and pulling just a bit as I nurse his load from his dick. I want to swallow it all, I need to drink from him, and I keep pulling him just a little bit closer to his release. I can tell he's fighting it, he wants to prolong my efforts and it it driving me wild. I take my free hand and bury it in my pussy, my wetness running down my leg.

His chest is heaving, breathing ragged, then suddenly he freezes, balls pulling up towards his body as his cock begins pumping his creamy load into my throat. I back off a little bit so I can savour the shots in my mouth, volley after volley of his delicious thick cream in my mouth. I suck until he shudders, his head sensitive after cumming.

I stand up and show him the load in my mouth, rolling it over my tongue, before closing and swallowing. "Thank you," I tell him before I lay on the bed next to him.

"Please suck my tits," I tell beg, my voice full of want. I still need you to fuck me." This is imperative. I need him to fuck me before I go home. I need the release.

Thankfully, Robert obliges by sucking in my whole nipple to the edge of my areolae. I love having my tits sucked, the harder the better—it's like the nerves from my tits run straight to my cunt. He runs his tongue over my tight bud and I writhe next to him, tugging at his hair. He switches to my other tit, still playing with the first with his fingers, rolling and plucking at my pebble, causing me to groan.

I wrap my stocking clad leg over his hip, pressing my heel into his ass. Thrusting my pussy towards his dick, I can feel that it is on the way to recovery, partially hard after his previous exertions. One of his hands runs down my body, cupping my ass cheek, then moving to my soaking gash. Slipping a thick digit inside me, I can't help release a deep moan.

"Shit, baby, you're so fucking wet," he growls.

"I can't help it, I need you inside me," I pant.

"How do you want it?"

"Fucking hard and deep. Do me from behind," I demand.

"That's so fucking hot," Robert breathes.

I roll onto my stomach and wiggle my ass seductively. Now it's his turn to stand.

Robert gets between my legs, then leans down. He places one arm around my waist and the other fists my hair. Pulling upwards in a jerking motion he raises me to my knees and yanks back my head, leaning over, biting the back of my neck. This is exactly what I want, so I let out a squeal of approval. He lets go, and I stay on my knees, ass in the air, resting on my elbows.

THWAP, his hand smacks my ass, and my pussy clenches. THWAP, he smacks my other cheek and my back arches opening up further for him. I don't always go for the spanking, but sometimes I love it rough and dirty. I deserve it after being so bitchy today. I purr my approval, and he spanks me one last time, low and clipping the lips of my pussy.

"Ohhh fuck mee, please." It feels so fucking good, I can't wait for his cock.

He strokes the tops of my stockings again, then swats my ass cheeks with his hardened cock playfully. I need him to impale me and I push backwards trying to get his cock where I need it. Teasing me more, he rubs his dick up and down along my ass between my cheeks, taking a few stabs at my sensitive back passage before sliding it a bit lower and thrusting his head into my sopping hole.

He feeds his cock between my fleshy lips, thrusting hard, going deep right away then holding it there. My pussy squeezes around his cock and I'm so fucking turned on I have a mini-tremor right away, just a small little orgasm that can help me build to something bigger.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, Kate," Robert groans as I turn to look at him.

"Fuck me hard, Robert. Make me scream." I lick my lips.

He doesn't need any more urging, plowing his rod like a piston, in and out of my pussy, grinding my face into the bed. I reach up with my hand and play with my clit in tune with his fucking, his balls smacking against me with every thrust. I push back with my ass, trying to get him even deeper, his cock bottoming out, driving me crazy with need. I am not being quiet, throaty yelps escaping with every punishing blow. My pussy is being abused just like I want, need, desire. My wetness is flowing freely and I can tell the tops of my legs are slick with my cream.

I can feel it building deep, deep inside me, an orgasm coming from two sides, way inside my cunt and on the surface at my clit. This is the best kind of relief I know, and I am desperate to let go of the tension building everywhere, like a wound spring. My fingers are flying across my clit, rubbing hard, and my tits are dragging across the bed. Everywhere sensations are building and I can feel Robert's cock stiffen just that little bit more. With a pounding stab, his cock unloads deep inside me. His stream spraying against my pussy wall. This is all I need. My body responds in kind.

"HOLY FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK"

My body shakes around his stiff prick, spasming and pulsing as I am hit with a gigantic wave of feeling. My mind goes blank, eyes rolled up into my head, my fists clutching at the bed to keep my balance as I get my release. I collapse on the bed, Robert on top of me as his spent cock slips from my used pussy.

Robert and I are both trying to catch our breath as he rolls to the side of me.

"Fuck, Kate. That was so fucking hot." He kisses the nape of my neck and I shiver.

"Thank you for that, Robert. I needed it." I pant, fighting to regain my composure.

Standing up, I retrieve my dress from the carpet and slip it back over my shoulders, not bothering with my bra or thong. Buttoning up quickly, I grab my underthings and give Robert a quick kiss.

"I have to get going. You know how it is. Thanks for everything."

He nods in comprehension, although a little surprised at my haste, as I take my clutch from the table and walk to the door.

"See you around Kate."

"Bye Robert."

Home in twenty minutes, I park the van in the garage and daintily step in the house for fear of waking the kids or dripping the very dirty load of cum from my pussy onto my clean floor. The housekeeper will be back in the morning, but she really doesn't need to clean that up. Besides I have plans to masturbate with that load dripping out of me in the shower soon.

Finding my husband in his chair in the tv room watching the news, I swoop in for a kiss, knowing he can smell the cum on my breath.

"Hi honey. Did the kids give you any trouble?"

"Nope. Went down like a dream," he tells me, appraising my state. "You seem more relaxed, did you get what you needed?"

"Yes, thank you. It was good." God I wish it was him. I always wish it was him.

"That's great," he says with a sad smile.

"You picked a fantastic outfit," I offer, trying to sound cheerful.

"They always like the stockings. I know I do."

"Yes they do, thanks sweetheart."

"No problem, Liz. I'm just glad I can help."

"I love you, Kevin. You know I wish it was you."

"I love you, too, and I know, honey, but there are some things that can't be helped. Shall we get ready for bed?"

"Sure thing." And I push his wheelchair up the ramp towards our specially outfitted bedroom.

JaneSaysIt
JaneSaysIt
173 Followers