At His Request Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Kristin's Journal entries for You, Sir John.
1.2k words
3.75
9.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilkristin
lilkristin
19 Followers

These are kristin's journal entries written at Sir John's request. They reflect a now distant Dom's long distance control of His sub. As such, they are a little less formal and more a reflection of emotions and physical responses than a fully scripted story or scene. i hope you enjoy them.

Entry 1

i was laying awake there in my bed, waiting with anticipation, pinching, twisting, and pulling on my nipples. Squeezing and scratching at my breasts so much so in fact i bruised myself. i was laying there squirming, pussy dripping, aching.....just waiting.....hoping You would call because i knew it would please You to hear me cum and i wanted to be very ready for You. Talking to You, i was laying back across the couch with one leg thrown over the arm, legs spread open, no panties, of course. Just the anticipation of pleasing You had me incredibly aroused and extremely horny and all i could do was just try to pace my breathing until You gave me permission touch it.

Your voice........Your breathing...........Your words........picturing You stroking your hard, thick cock, wishing it was my lips and mouth giving You pleasure. You know i am weak for You. You gave me permission to put a pinch on my hard little clit. It was a delicious stinging....almost burning. Then You ordered me to pinch it harder. i pinched as hard as i could with my fingers, wet as they were, even digging in with my fingernails, and imagined You biting me there. Imagining You biting my clit.....so many old sensations, feelings came rushing back. i thought for sure i might go just like that if i had continued much more.

As instructed, I then push two fingers inside my hot little hole, listening to them sliding sloppily in and out of my pussy.....then three fingers....and as good as it felt, it was just a tease because i was remembering how it felt to have You there ........because my fingers could never fill me, or fuck me the way You could. Finally calling You Master felt good. It was almost a release in itself because it left no doubt that You had me 100%. Not that You didn't already, but it left no doubt.

Begging You to let me cum for You damn near took my breath away. Permission granted, i slid my cunt soaked fingers from my pussy to my lips, covering them in my sweet juices, and then back down to my throbbing clit, rubbing it hard with two fingers until the pleasure shook thru my whole body. Hearing You cum on the other end of the line made it all the better, visualizing You stroking Your massive cock to my moans, pretending it was my greedy slave mouth bringing that sweet hot prize from You. i only wish that i could have given You the full pleasure of my orgasm and taken Your full load deep in my throat.

i couldn't go back to sleep for at least an hour. You know i have a greedy pussy and i wanted so much to go again. i wouldn't dare without permission, so i just lay there squirming till i finally fell back to sleep......just still lying there thinking about Your cock in my pussy and wishing my ass was as red and swollen as i remember You used to make it.

Entry 2

So this entry is late and may not be exactly as You expected but what You asked was a telling of my feelings in full detail and that is what i will attempt.......

Distractions are driving me nuts trying to concentrate on this. The first of course being my daughter and her unending need for 100% of my attention, stress at work making me physically ill and both mentally and physically exhausted, and of course, the most pleasant distractions of You.

Last night i just struggled, mostly with how to do this without it sounding too much like the previous entry. Seemed like i was unhappy with anything i attempted and scrapped it several times. So what i end up with is a slightly different take on what i am sure You expected, later than demanded, but hopefully it will please nonetheless.........

The phone started ringing and i knew it was You, racing to it so as to not miss the call. Again, i had awoke before the ringing. Always excited to hear Your voice for whatever reason, but hoping we would play a little again. And thankfully the phone didn't wake my daughter this time ;) so i knew i could be uninhibited, unlike the night before.

Just the sound of Your voice is enough to pull me in and submit to You...no doubt. And on the phone sceneing with You is awesome....but missing the actual physical connection still lingers in the back of my mind and the more i am with You on the phone, the deeper the longing for more grows. And it is a confusing thing for me simply because You are so far away now and i know this is most likely the limit to which You can take me.....physically at my own hand, and emotionally thru Your words and commands. To be completely honest, i also have considered what if the reason You have rekindled the fire in me is because she is not what You expected. Anyway......my issues, i know.

On command, i have 4 fingers slamming in and out of my sopping wet cunt, trying desperately to imagine Your cock punishing my greedy little fuck hole.....wishing i could feel You deep, hard, and fast using me for Your own pleasure. Yes, it feels good, but in no way compares. i can hear Your breathing and picture You stroking your beautifully hard cock. "Take your fingers out and lick them clean" Mmmmmm, You know i love that.....i enjoy the taste of my own sweet pussy juice and i think it is soooo sexy that You enjoy it as well. Begging You for permission to cum only makes me want it more.....my heart races, breathing gets hard and fast and if my clit was any harder I think it might just burst. When You finally order me to cum, i start rubbing hard and furious on my clit. i close my eyes and imagine that when You finally gave me a "yes" it was to time us cumming together.

It takes little effort before i explode moaning uncontrollably in pleasure as my pussy just explodes its juices all over my hand. This time, there is no need to control or muffle my pleasures, and because i know how much it pleases You to "hear" me cum and i cum even harder.

In hind sight i wish i had stayed up then and there and typed this up for You, but since I didn't, my entry for You is now late. And i knew, when i saw You log on and then off again at midnight that You were unpleased and i would not hear from You tonight. Yes, i went to sleep upset last night because of my tardiness, as you well knew I would. i felt no need to explain unless You asked because simply.....i did not do as i was told and silence was what i had coming.......Your silence being more punishment than a chastising.

lilkristin
lilkristin
19 Followers