At Home, All By Myself Ch. 02

Story Info
Part Two of being home alone.
2.1k words
4.56
32.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoahBody
NoahBody
24 Followers

Here I sit, alone once again, just pounding these keys and thinking. Thinking about what shoulda/coulda/woulda have happened last night, had you given into my desires. So now it's just my porn, and me, and I know that's really not how you wanted it. But you were the one who came home and immediately put on your flannel pajamas and complained about being "so tired". I even tried to touch you, but you brushed my hand away with a disgruntled "not tonight". So now I'm left to my own devices.

Just the thought of finally cumming has me immediately erect. For extra fun and excitement I put a vibrating cock ring around the base of my penis. Between typing sentences, I turn around to see the girls on the television screen touching their pussies. I imagine that they're doing that all for me. The precum drips from my cock once again. But this time I'm not touching it. I'll let it ooze down my shaft and pool against my leg. In fact, I'm not even going to touch my cock! I'm going to let the sound attack my aural senses and from there travel down to that slight vibration I have going on down there.

My cock is throbbing and just begging for release. I turn briefly to see a shorthaired redhead, with firm little tits, close-cropped pubic hair, straddling a dildo (my kind of woman). I listen to her soft moans and I actually have to turn off the vibrator momentarily. I don't want to cum too quickly you know. I look again as her moans get a little louder; she's riding up and down on it, practically taking the whole thing into her small frame. She looks so hot and is about to reach her orgasm. She wouldn't have to ask me twice. I'd fuck her in an instant. I look at my cock, with it's pulsing throb.

I turn on the vibrating ring again. I want to imagine her on me. Her wet juicy pussy sliding up and down my hard shaft. She is soon bucking wildly, as her orgasm is upon her. I'm going to let her cum, but I'm going to hold back on my own. I still have not touched my cock (other than putting the ring around it). The inside of my left thigh is now getting wet from the precum that has accumulated there. I can actually trace its path up the shaft of my cock to the tip.

I am very tempted to jerk off right now. She was so hot. But I know there's more to follow. So I'll continue with my little tease. My cock begs to be touched. My hands are actually trembling. I want to, better still, I need to cum so bad. I fight the urge and just enjoy the show. The tease. It's all about the tease. All guys will tell you at one time another they had a girlfriend(s) who gave them blue balls. And if you're not a guy, well, you were the cause! That's what this is sort of like, wanting something so bad, and then not getting it. You girls may deny it, but all girls are a tease. A tease makes you want to come back for more, because you know deep down that eventually you'll get what you want.

Okay, I have to give in...I stroke my cock once, from the base to the tip. A big glob of precum just ran down my cock. The feeling is intense. And yes, I want more. But I refuse to give in. I can almost hear a steady thump, thump, thump, as it bobs in the cool daytime air. As I type this I once again imagine a nice pair of lips wrapped around it. Sucking me all the way down. Trying to entice my balls to release their massive load of cum. Do you have any idea how good it would feel to release it into your waiting, wanting mouth? Whoa. Time to shut off the vibrator. It almost happened. No doubt, five more seconds and I would have cum all over myself. I was that close (breathing a sigh here)! So, I take a break here, just a short one. I don't want to lose the intensity I feel right now.

My mind travels back to just this morning...You lying next to me, wearing nothing more than a pair of mint green nylon panties and an over sized t-shirt. I have on nothing more than navy blue boxers. I snuggle against you, placing my semi-erect cock against your ass. I just lie there taking in the feeling of your warm body pressed against mine. Or would that be the other way around? Anyway, you push up against me ever so slightly as you begin to stir. I reach around, grab on to your breast, and give the nipple a gentle squeeze. In return it practically jumps to my fingers. You push back harder onto my cock, making you seem even more receptive to my advances.

So with that I reach down and begin massaging your pussy through your panties. At the same time I begin rubbing my full erection up and down the crack of your panty encased ass. After a few minutes of this intense teasing you turn on your back, splaying your legs apart. "Finally," I think to myself, "we're going to fuck". Meanwhile, my fingers are continuously tracing a path up and down your slit. When you begin pushing up to my fingers, I realize it's time to take the next step.

Sliding my fingers beneath the leg band of your panties, they snake their way thru your pubic hair until once again they are at the seam of your pussy. My fingers slide effortlessly along the lips of your pussy, thanks to the generous amounts of lubrication provided. I continually tease you (as well as myself) dipping my fingers ever so slightly into your hole. My fingers seek out and discover your clit poking out from beneath it's hooded sheath. I begin with a slow circular motion, which before long has you panting for me to fuck you. It doesn't take much coaxing for me to react. I move my fingers away, just long enough for me to slide your panties (and my boxers) off.

As I slide them down your legs, I can't help but kiss my way down to your feet. I stare up to see your legs spread wide, with your pink pussy lips peeking through your dark brown, albeit wet pubic hair. I quickly make my way back up and practically jump between your legs. I reach down and rub the head of my cock up and down that warm, moist slit. I slide myself in, only about two inches. I ask to make sure that this is what you want. Breathlessly you say, "Fuck me baby" and with that I thrust by cock completely into your pussy. I begin pumping hard, thrusting as fast and powerful as I can. Practically pulling completely out, then pushing myself entirely in again. Just then I hear a "Mommmmmmmmmy" and I realized that our five-year-old daughter had just woken up.

We cover ourselves quickly with a blanket, and lie there very still. With me still completely inside of your pussy, we both lay here. Hoping and praying that it was just an isolated incident, and that maybe, just maybe she'd fall back asleep. But that wasn't to be (figures), for just a few seconds later there she was at the foot of our bed. And for all of my good intentions, I did not want to stop, but I found myself losing my erection. I slip out from your wet pussy, feeling very dejected. And that's how our morning ended, and that's what has brought me to where we are now...

My cock hasn't lost a bit of hardness, and I'm still listening to the videos going on behind me (with a peek at the screen every now and then). I really wish there was a female here to enjoy all of this with, but oh well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. I switch on the vibrating cock ring once again and my cock twitches at slight tingle that it brings. I spread my legs far enough apart to massage my aching balls. Yes, they ache for release, and it does feel good to cup my fingers underneath and pull them upward slightly. I refuse however to touch my still throbbing member. I know I won't be able to hold out much longer, so I fight back the temptation.

Once again, there is another female moaning on the screen behind me. I squeeze my legs together tightly and the head of my cock glistens between them. I begin milking my balls with my inner thighs. As the girl's moans become more feverish, the faster I squeeze and release my thighs. Yes, it's beginning to get very hard to concentrate on typing this, as my mind is thinking more of release. The pre-cum that has dribbled its way onto my thighs is now acting like the lubricant God intended it to be. My cock slips and slides between them with ease. The red head glistens with the combination of precum and hardness. When I squeeze my thighs together, it looks so shiny.

Finally I open my legs again and massage my bloated balls. At the same time I turn the vibrating part of the cock ring so that it's at the base of my cock with the vibrator part resting at my balls. The feeling is exquisite, and it feels even better once I squeeze my legs together once again. So here I sit, torn between watching some female in some masturbation video working her way up to an orgasm, or sitting here trying to tell you about mine.

Well...I continue typing...I DO enjoy the sensation running from my balls to my brain. I try to ignore it somewhat as I type. But it does intensify as time goes on. The house is silent except for me pounding the keys and the low moans coming from the TV screen. I do seem to hear a thump, thump, thump as my cock throbs with each passing second. I know I'm getting close, but I do try to put it out of my mind. I cross my legs and squeeze tightly, and as I look down the head of my cock is definitely throbbing once again. And yet still I keep typing.

I listen to the girl on TV...she's really close too. I'm not holding back this time. I squeeze my legs together even harder, squishing my balls together. The vibration seems to have intensified, or maybe that's just me, either way, I am so close. Oh my God, I know I'm not going to last. There is that steady hard throb from my balls all the way to the head of my cock. I release the pressure on my balls momentarily, and look down to see my hard prick bobbing in the cool air. Again, I squeeze my legs together tightly. My hands are actually beginning to shake now...just a little bit more. Finally, I get to the point where my knees are touching each other. The precum just dripping from my cock.

Oh my God, I feel my balls tensing up, and just as I squeeze a bit harder, the first spurt of cum leaps from my throbbing prick and lands between my clenched together thighs. I'm showing a lot of will power here by not just reaching down and grabbing hold of myself to release all of that pent up sperm. I just let my cock throb and spit it out at will. Glob after creamy white glob erupts from my prick in an almost steady flow. Typing with all of this going on around me is extremely hard (no pun intended). The steady throb of my erection releases another stream of white sticky goo. God it feels so good to finally have some release. I glance down to see my inner thighs completely covered in cum.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to stop typing here, not only to get cleaned up, but to milk out what little remaining cum that may be left. Since I type right-handed I can at least reach down with my left and at least stroke my cock a little. And thank goodness I've got a leather chair, which makes clean-ups a bit easier also. I hope you enjoyed my little story (I know at least one person that did...smile). All I can do is finish it up by saying...Thanks for cumming!

NoahBody
NoahBody
24 Followers