At Home with Phyllis Pt. 01

Story Info
Stealing a day at home with a married sissy.
1.7k words
4.21
18.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting for Phil to get his kids ready and out the door, I thought back to when we had first met, a work event some time ago. A conference, a shared hotel room, a brushing together -- bald, chubby, I would have never pegged him as "my type", and yet here we were.

I had arrived some minutes back, and he had ushered me into the home office, telling his kids we had "work stuff" to attend to, his wife having left earlier in the morning. I looked at the family pictures on the wall as I sat there.

I didn't have to wait long, I heard the front door shut and then Phil was at the door, smiling. I swiveled in the chair I was on and hooked my finger, beckoning him closer, motioning down with my other hand.

He crawled on his hands and knees, and rested his face in my lap. I stroked his cheek, "came as soon as I got your message, what happened?"

"Well," he replied, nuzzling into my groin, "I had a light day, Susan was out early, I was gonna be home, and ... I was missing you."

I lifted his chin, leaned down and kissed him. I had begun to harden, and he rubbed my growing bulge with his hand. "Wait," I held his hand away, "do you remember what we talked about last time? Our roles? Our relationship? What you have to say?" I brought his hand to my lips, kissing his fingers, "sweetie, who do you want to be today?"

He looked straight into my eyes, "your lover ... I want to love you, want to be with you, no I need to be with you, need to feel you hold me, feel you around me, in me ... for that I can be your slut, your baby gurl, your wife, anything!"

I put his hand back on my hard outline, and he pulled the zipper down, then reached into my boxers to fish me out, exhaling slowly as he held me between his palms.

I sat back and relaxed as he dropped little kisses along the length. "Mmm, you're leaking like crazy ... love your precum baby. Your cum, precum, sweat, everything that comes from your body is mine today. I'm going to be a greedy slut for you today."

I stroked his shiny bald head as he worshipped my cock. This was always the first act between us, and it served to soothe and relax both of us, letting us slip into our roles. I looked at a recent photo with him and his kids, on vacation somewhere. "Where was this?" He stopped to look, "oh, Florida. Last year."

"Hmm," I kept it down, then stood up, bringing him up too. I put my arms around him, kissed him deeply, "wanted to take you in your home for so long, babe. This is gonna be our home for the day, just you and me, right?"

He nodded vigorously, as I started unbuttoning his shirt and trousers, getting him naked. I kissed his neck stroking his back, "just you and me, look how beautiful you are, my smooth baby gurl ...", he began undressing me,"... my wonderful feminine man ... that's what you'll be for me, won't you? that's what you want, isn't it?"

Both of us naked now, he put his arms around my neck, "yes, yes, that's what I've wanted since that first day, that first night, and you showed me ... showed me how much I wanted it, wanted to be feminine for you, to be the one who pleases you."

"And you are, love, you are ..." I kissed his bald top, held his hands in mine, brought them to where our cocks were, made him hold us, enclosed his hands in mine. "This is our sacred bond, do you feel it? Do you feel my cock next to yours, feel how hot and hard it is?"

Kissing while talking, oblivious to where we were, we strolled slowly through the house, living room to kitchen, then down a small corridor to the kids room, and beyond, claiming all the space as ours, stopping every now and then to hug, letting Phil hold us, our precum flowing freely, slicking us both, lifting us both to a joyful plane.

Finally we stood at the door to his bedroom. "Are you ready?" I slid my hand down his back to that slightly furry cleft of his, stroking it lightly, in a way that I knew quickened his breath, "are you ready to be Phyllis again?"

I felt the little heart shape of the plug sticking out. I had insisted on him wearing this if he wanted me over, and that I would go back immediately if I didn't find it on him. Now I tapped it, pressed it and moved my hand in circles, drawing out a long sigh.

"Good, wait here." I went back to his home office to pick up the bag I'd got with me, and opened it on the floor, pulled out a towel that I placed in front of him, then carefully took out the packet with the wig.

"Light brown with highlights, I think you'll like it," I smiled, fluffing it and placing it on his head, stretching it and using my fingers to pat it down properly, and let the hair flow and settle. "You look gorgeous," I said. "I know," he replied, leaning forward and kissing me deeply, "I feel gorgeous."

I brought a cup of water, and knelt down, held his left foot, slowly brought it up, above the towel, and drizzled some water on it, just below the knee, rubbing it down with my hands, both thumbs on the lower sole, then cleaning between each toe.

Kissing the foot, I kept it down, then picked up the other one, and repeated everything, washing, rubbing, cleaning. I looked up at him, "I honor my sissy', kissed the knee, and the foot.

I reached for a small box, "do you remember what we picked out?" He brought his hands to his mouth in surprise as I laid out the two items.

Keeping his right foot on my thigh, I placed the anklet around it, fixing the clasp. It was thin, sterling silver, with an opal heart, and had a short, matching necklace to go along with it.

I stood up and moving behind him, fitted it in place. Letting him feel how the tiny gem rested on his neck, I brought my arms around him. It was time to make the transition.

"My Phyllis," I whispered in his ear, and I pulled the plug out, her name punctuated with the 'pop' sound, Phil's asshole being emerging as Phyllis's pussy for me.

I held the plug up to my nose, "good gurl, you scented it like I said, you're going to get tour reward for it. But first," I kissed her neck, "do you want to change your face?"

She nodded, and moved to Susan's corner of the bedroom, and sat down at a little table with a mirror. I pulled up a stool and sat off to the side, watching, admiring, encouraging.

Phyllis put a coat of foundation, slightly shading her upper cheeks, then focused entirely on her eyes. I had told her earlier this was pretty much all I cared about, and she took that to heart, darkening her eyelids, lining her eyelashes.

I was going through a box of lipstick, and found just the right shade of light magenta I wanted. Opening the cap, I twisted the stick out.

She turned to me and pouted, and I applied a thick coat, while our other hands found and clasped each other. This was somehow a very emotional moment for us both, an act of claiming, of molding, of transforming.

I looked at the time, it was a bit past 9am. "Alright, we have maybe seven hours, right? They're going to fly by Phyllis, but I want to make the most of them with you."

I held out my hand in an exaggerated way, and she giggled, knowing what it meant. She fiddled with her phone and the speaker, and put on an "old soft music" playlist, which today seemed to be one song on repeat.

I would normally be very embarrassed to admit listening to Celine Dion's "the power of love", but it was very apt and very powerful for us right now, as we embraced, my hands at her waist.

"... as I look into your eyes"

Our faces close to each other, a soft kiss, "you look beautiful," I told her.

"... feel every move you make"

Our skin touching, electric, anticipating. Our breath quickening. I held up the tube of lube, squirted generously into both our palms. Then it was her hands on my cock, and my fingers in her pussy, each feeling the other's heat very intimately.

"We're heading for something, somewhere I've never been"

We sat down together on the bed next to us. Phil and Susan's marital bed, now Phyllis and mine. "How do you want me," she whispered hoarsely, and I answered, "looking into your eyes."

She scooted back on the bed, set her hair to the side, then spread her legs, trying to pull them back and settling for stroking her thighs, pulling apart her cheeks.

I smiled and dove in, slipping a pillow under her, raising her hole, sniffing and finding the lavender scent I'd detected on the plug earlier, then raking my tongue around her crinkly opening, making her moan.

I circled my tongue some more before thrusting it in, my lips sealed against the edge of her pussy.

"Ungh yeah baby," she wailed, "can't don't make me wait any longer ..."

I rose up and crawled forward, pushing legs back, letting her grab on to her knees, hook them, as I lined myself up.

Every moment, every bear resonated with our hearts as I slipped the head in, our faces mirroring each other.

"Cause I'm your lady, and you are my man ..."

She mouthed the chorus to me as I sunk into her, balls resting on her ass cheeks, bending down for a kiss.