At Honest Jim's Garage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that baby?" Vince cooed from between her legs. "Ladies say I got a magic tongue." He was good. Both his tongue and and fingers were doing a great job at getting her wet as he his tongue made love to her pussy.

Vince was really good at making her knees shake so she stood up, naked except for her shoes and stockings. As she surveyed the array of manhood displayed before her she grabbed her pussy with her left hand and rubbed. She gently bit on her right index finger and through a sly smile she suggested "I think we should start with the main course and I want you to start" she said pointing at Joe. She'd just always had a soft spot in her heart for the old man. She moved down onto the mattress and crawled onto her hands and knees and looked back at him. "Fuck me Joe! Pound my little pink pussy. Come on you stud."

Joe put on a condom then got down on his knees behind her and slowly pushed him dick into her and she pushed back onto him making sure she got every inch he had. Then as he put his hands on her hips and began thrusting into her she turned towards the 4 masturbating men and wiggled a come on finger towards them. "Are you big strapping men going to just stand there." Vince took a step forward but then Jack pushed Mike towards the girl. "Go put your dick in her mouth kid."

Michael moved uncertainly towards Ruby but she reached out and grabbed a hold of his cock and pulled him towards her mouth. He was about 8 inches long and not as thick as Joe. She moaned loudly in pleasure as she first pushed her mouth down on Mike's dick and then her pussy back against Joe's. They had a nice rhythm going as the other men began to get into the spirit. Their roaming hands returned to her body and as she was getting fucked hard by Joe the rest were pinching and rubbing her nipples and just roaming all over her body. Michael remained timid however and after just about a minute without warning he began to shoot his wad down her throat. The cum went down her windpipe and she began to cough and pushed him away.

Vince laughed nearby "Don't worry kid, you've got another one in there I'm sure now let me take that pretty little mouth" and he began rub the head of his penis against her cheek. "You ready baby?"

She coughed once again as hard as she could and then took him in her mouth. She put a hand on his stomach and using that as a balance reached out and grabbed George's dick. It was about 7 inches long and fairly thick and like Joe's had a thick gray bush. "Oh yeah, stroke it baby. Make me cum. Give it a little suck" George encouraged her. Ruby she pulled off of Vince's cock and went over to George's dick leaving her other hand to stroke Vince.

As she went back and forth between Vince and George she gave her ass a little wiggle as Joe was pushing into her and not to long after she felt him pull her tightly too him. "I'm cumming!" he said between clenched teeth.

"Give it to me! Fill me up." she encouraged as he gave a few more sharp thrusts before he leaned forward and kissed her ear.

He whispered in her ear "Thank you Ruby. You made an old man happy." Then Joe pulled out of her and with a grunt rose to his feet and throwing the used rubber in a trashcan he slipped on his briefs and sat down on his chair to watch the most beautiful young woman he'd even seen get fucked.

Jack began to get behind her. "Oh yeah, it's my turn to fuck this little pussy."

She moved her bottom away from Vince's dick "Uh-uh-uhh. Where's your rain coat buddy!"

"Ooh yeah, sorry about that." and he pulled one out of a paper bag nearby and slipped it on.

Vince stood up. "You lay down Jack. I want a try a little D.P." So Jack laid down with his dick sticking straight up and Ruby stood over him with her long slender legs. Slowly she lowered herself down and taking a hold of his cock guided him into her. Then she straddled his body and rode him for a few moments until Vince had put his rubber on. He pushed her body down onto Jack causing her breasts to smoosh across his chest. Vince rubbed her asshole with his thumb. "I like your little ass, I bet it's real tight." then she reached back and spread her cheeks as Vince placed the head of his condom coated dick at her anal entrance. Jack's cock was standing fully at attention nestled deep in her pussy. Slowly Vince pushed himself into her, the slippery condom lubing the way. Inch by inch he went with small thrusts slowly increasing in length. She'd done this so many times she'd lost count and soon enough the three of them had fallen into a rhythm.

George was now kneeling in front of her and she once again took his dick into her mouth. Michael had returned and was rubbing her breasts while she stroked his quickly hardening dick. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Joe sitting in his chair staring at her. Ruby the actress really came out to play at that. She moaned and fucked all of them as hard as they could with all the porn star lines she'd learned.

Jack was the next to cum slamming as hard as he could into her sopping wet pussy from below as his semen filled the reservoir. Next George began to moan that he was going to cum so she quickly scooted to her knees and Jack and Vince popped out of her and she stroked George to orgasm while she pointed him at her chest. Thick ropes of white cum sprang from his dark black dick and splashed against her tits and ran down her belly. She rubbed his semen all over her tits. "Oh George, there's so much of it." then she rubbed the head of the dick now slick with cum and caused his legs to shake with the pleasure.

He pushed her hand off "Oh my God, that feels way to good." Ruby laughed with pleasure.

"Now it's my turn to get some of that pussy." Vince said from behind her. She made him get a clean condom then she stood up and leaning onto Michael he entered her pussy from behind. Michael's tongue played with hers as Vince pounded into her from behind with hard thrusts. His hands were reaching around her and rubbing her nipples and playing with her clit. Michael was also caressing her breasts. Her hands were jerking Mike off. George was laying down on the bed next to them idly rubbing his now soft dick. Joe was still in his chair but she couldn't see where Jack had gone.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Ruby moaned.

Vince leaned in and said "I'm almost there baby. I wanna cum on your face. Can I cum on your pretty little face?"

"Oh yeah baby, cum on my faces. Give me your big load."

"Here it comes" and she quickly turned and squatted while she rubbed her pussy quickly. Vince tore off the condom and put one hand on her head to tilt it back and the other stroked himself to climax.

Ruby's eyes were tightly shut but her tongue was out and waiting. "Cum on me! I want to taste it. Cum in my mouth."

"Take it!" Vince cried and the first shot flew up and landed in her hair but the rest went straight into her mouth. When he was finished she opened her eyes and looked up at him as she swallowed then she daintily sucked his dick clean.

Michael was sitting on the bed with a condom on his dick. He reached out and took her hand. "I just want to do you normally." and he gently pulled her down on the bed and she rolled onto her back.

She grabbed his dick "Ooh yeah I want this, give it to me." Michael climbed between legs and easily pushed into her pussy. As he quietly fucked her hard but surely she talked over the sounds of wet sex until George kneeled by her head and put his hardening dick by her mouth. She moaned in pleasure and took his dick into her mouth. She spread her legs our and gave Michael an even better angle to fuck her deeply. After a few minutes Michael pulled out and after ripping off the condom shot his seed all over her stomach. He mumbled his thanks.

Ruby was panting heavily as she sat up and pointing over at Joe. "You take those off and come over here and lay down" and then over at George "and I want you in my pussy next. The two men quickly complied.

Chapter 5: Their day cut short.

Jim and JJ were just about to get into the go-karts and race off when Jim got a call.

"Hey Jim, it's Jack. I think you better get over here. Fast!"

"Why? What's up?"

"You gotta see this for yourself. Hurry." and with that he hung up.

"Who's that Dad?"

"Jack. He wants us back at the shop immediately.

"Aw shit, it's our day off."

"When you run a business you don't get days off. That might be the day a customer comes in that pays your bills for the month. Let's go."

So the two men left the amusement park and drove back to the shop. When they got there the front bay door was shut which they only did when they closed. Jack was standing over by the side entrance and was waving them over. As they made there way over he said "You gotta fucking see this. It's amazing."

"You called us in on our day off and not for business?! Why is the bay closed?" the anger rising in Jim's voice.

"Wait till you see this." and he led them through the side down and into the dark garage. In the middle of the darkness was a circle of light and in the circle of light was a bed and on that bed were George and Joe fucking this most absolutely beautiful girl either of them had seen. She had a great body, long blond hair done up in messy pigtails. She had gorgeous large tits that were rocking in the cool air as George was fucking her hard from behind. Jim and JJ made there was across to the edge of the light their frustration forgotten. When Jack whispered "If you guys want a piece of that ass, go for it.

JJ was already rubbing himself through his pants when the girl turned to face them with Joe's dick in her mouth. It took them a few moments till they recognized who she was, Nikki. JJ stopped in panic and both men's eyes just went wide with shock.

Ruby saw her father and JJ standing at the edge of the light watching her get fucked. She didn't know what to do and because of her uncertainty she didn't do anything and George just kept fucking her. Then George pulled out of her and pulled off his condom and began to spurt cum up her back. Jack pushed Jim gently from behind. "Take her man." and Jim stumbled forward and after a few steps began to awkwardly work at his belt.

"Fuck" JJ whispered harshly in shock.

When Jim got to the bed his pants dropped to his ankles and he pulled George back away from his daughter. Nikki was looking back at him through wide eyes.

"Jim!" George said in shock at first expecting to get the ever loving shit kicked out of him then noticing that Jim's dick was in his hand and it was hard. George backed away in sheer surprise.

Joe noticed Jim now and began to scoot away from Nikki. "I'm sorry" was all he managed as he stood up then drifted off into the blackness to watch in confusion, unable to believe what he was seeing.

Jim squatted behind his little girl and reaching out and rubbed her pussy and found it dripping wet. Then slowly but surely he brought his erection to the entrance of her most womanly of places and pushed into her pussy.

Jim dick wasn't very long but it was quite thick. His short squat body looked extremely powerful as he towered over the dainty woman on her hands and knees before him. Jim grabbed a hold of her hips and began to fuck her harder then anyone else that night. She didn't say anything, Nikki only grunted every time his hips smacked against her ass.

Now Jack pushed JJ ahead. "You'll never get a girl as pretty as this. Go put your dick in her mouth." JJ stumbled forward and followed his old man's lead. His pants dropped to his knees and he kneeled in front of his sister. He guided his dick into her mouth and she began to suck on it.

Nikki couldn't believe what was happening. Her mind was grasping at straws, no thoughts coalesced in her mind. It was as if her entire body was numb. There she was, her father pounding her pussy from behind while her brother's cock was pushing against the back of her throat. They were silent while she continued to grunt through closed lips with each powerful thrust of her father's dick. And in the darkness eight eyes watched in shock while 2 watched in lust.

After less then a minute JJ stiffened and began to cum in her mouth. When he finished she pushed him backwards and spat out the semen onto the floor. She hung her head low and her pigtails and breasts shook violently with the fucking her father was giving her. Her ass cheeks shook with each thrust. No condom, skin to skin, bareback. Her elbows gave way and she collapsed onto the bed with her cheek laying on the blanket as if she were offering her father to come deeper into her pussy. Slowly the minutes passed as she watched them watching her. Suddenly she felt as though her father was approaching orgasm. He said nothing, his rhythm simply changed and she felt his cum began to squirt deep into her pussy. The last few thrusts were the hardest still. Her ass was red from the abuse.

Her father staggered back to his feet his still hard penis slipping from the soft folds of her pussy. She rolled over onto her side and he could see a few small drops of his cum drip out between her lips. Then the spell was broken and she began to sob.

Nikki was no longer mesmerized by the situation, she desperately wanted it not to happen but it was too late for that. Big fat tears rolled down her cheeks. She stumbled to her feet sobbing pathetically. She grabbed her bag and what remained of her clothing and rushed through the door and out towards her car naked, holding her things in front of her. She sniffled a nose full of snot and continued to bawl as she left the garage.

Jack walked over to Jim. "Holy shit man that was hot. I don't care what yo..." he was cut short as Jim turned around and slugged him as hard as he could. Jack flew backwards, heels over head and slammed into the tool cabinet. The rest of them stood silently as Jim pulled up his pants wondering how badly he was going to beat them and whether they would fight back. Outside they could hear Nikki take off. Jim ignored them however, he was most angry with himself. He stalked over to the stairs. On the way there he picked up a car seat and threw it clear across the garage screaming savagely as he did so. Up the stairs and into his office he went where they heard the big man rage. The rest of them quietly got dressed and cleaned up. Jack went to the hospital to get his broken nose and a couple missing teeth looked at.

12