At Large

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry -- "No judging?"

Cheryl -- "I'm willing to bet you've been through enough judging in your lives so far. Let's stop it right here."

Terry -- "Let's test that theory."

Terry pulled Claire up and over her legs. Straddling Terry's lap, she pulled Claire close to her and gave her a big kiss. Her tongue plunged into Claire's mouth tickling the roof of her mouth. Terry's hands ran up and down Claire's back as she kissed her lover with abandon for the ensuing minute. When Terry opened her eyes, she looked over Claire's shoulder at Cheryl.

Terry -- "Still feel the same way?"

Cheryl -- "No complaints from this peanut gallery."

Terry smirked and reached for the tie to Claire's bikini top slowly slipping the knot out of place. Sliding the garment from Claire's breasts she tossed it over the side of the tub. Leaning in she placed a kiss on each of Claire's nipples softly suckling at the firm nubs for a moment. In her steamy excitement, Claire reached down and pushed Terry's bikini top up and over her large breasts. Claire leaned down and took her erect right nipple in her mouth and sucked at each for a full minute. Terry had to push her away. But Claire wasn't finished. Her hands reached for Terry's large breasts and started to knead the soft mounds as her hips started to gyrate. Claire now had her legs over top of one of Terry's and she rubbed her pussy lips over Terry's freshly shaven legs. Back and forth she grinded on Terry's leg as she continued to massage Terry's ample breasts.

Terry unconsciously reached down to unleash Claire's bikini bottoms and hastily chucked them off the side of the tub. Claire continued to ride Terry's mounted leg and squeezed Terry's breast with as much force as she could muster.

The sounds of Claire's pleasure echoed in the basement. And it got louder and louder until she came with fervent satisfaction. She collapsed in Terry's arms and then to her side. Claire rested her head on Terry's bold shoulder as the two women looked over at Cheryl.

Terry -- "Still with us and not against us?"

Cheryl -- "Oh god, you have no idea how turned on I am."

Terry -- "I have some idea, Cheryl. I've seen you leering at us. I've thought you might be undressing us with your eyes. And I knew you thought something was up with the two of us. We probably haven't been as clever as we thought we were."

Cheryl -- "I think I'm the only one that thought anything was odd. But your secret is safe with me. But I have a secret too. Yes, I'm attracted to both of you. Yes, I am a lesbian that's hidden that for too long. Yes, I go down to Vancouver whenever I can to let loose that passion. But right now, I'm more excited about you two than I have ever been before."

Terry looked over at Claire. Claire winked at Terry. Terry winked back. And they both stood up in the tub and sat on either side of Cheryl in the hot tub. The night was still young.

***

Terry pulled Cheryl up on top of her much like she had just done so while Cheryl had witnessed earlier. Cheryl closed her eyes as Terry pulled her close to her. Terry pressed her large breasts into Cheryl as she leaned in to kiss Cheryl's neck. Cheryl let out a subtle groan as her body relaxed into the position straddled over Terry's lap. Cheryl's hands wandered to Terry's breasts as she gave them a healthy squeeze. Terry suckled at Cheryl's neck pulling the wet skin into her mouth. Terry was pretty confident she was going to leave a nasty mark on Cheryl's neck. Claire had moved in behind Cheryl and was floating in the tub. She reached over and untied Cheryl's bikini top and Claire reached around to remove and slingshot the top across the room.

Terry let her lips meet Cheryl's and her tongue plunged into hers. Their moist lips caressed each others and their tongues danced. Cheryl kept her eyes clasped shut and her mind wandered over the sights in her mind's eye. Claire had run her fingers around Cheryl's body and had taken into her nimble fingertips Cheryl's aroused nipples. Rolling them in her fingertips, Claire heard a whimper escape Cheryl. As her one hand continued to tease Cheryl, Claire reached down to untie Cheryl's bikini bottoms. Once completely naked, Terry exerted herself and placed Cheryl over her one leg. Cheryl found herself almost immediately grinding her sensitive pussy lips along Terry's thighs.

Cheryl moved up and down Terry's thighs as she slipped her lips over her new friend. Her nipples were as hard as tacks and Claire played with them. Cheryl felt a hand reach her bottom under the warm bubbling water of the hot tub as Claire's fingertip ran along the crease of her ass. Claire's finger wandered from the parted lips of Cheryl's pussy up to her puckered back gate. When Claire's finger subtly stopped there to run around the rim of the starfish, Cheryl shivered. Claire teased the rim for several moments and watched Cheryl gyrate faster over Terry's thigh.

Claire felt the tip of her finger ease inside the tight back passage of Cheryl easing just inside to the first knuckle. Claire felt the muscles of Cheryl trying to reject her finger, but Claire started to spin her finger slightly inside of her. Then, she started to ease her finger in and out of Cheryl with the pace of her motion on top of Terry. Both Terry and Claire felt how close Cheryl was to cumming and they pressed on with greater commitment.

They could both feel Cheryl's body quivering and building up to the inevitable. Cheryl's screams filled the echoing room as she finally released her pleasure on top of Terry's thighs. Terry was sure she felt a short burst of Cheryl's nectar rush over her thigh. Cheryl collapsed in Terry's arms completely and utterly spent. Claire climbed up beside the two of them and they all held each other in the warm hot tub.

Terry -- "Was it all you built it up to be, Cheryl?"

Cheryl -- "All that and more. If there was any doubt if I was lesbian before tonight, there is none now. I love you two."

Terry -- "Love is a strong word, Cheryl. But we really like you too. And you're welcome in our bed any time you want it again. Or if we want you."

Cheryl -- "Really? Any time?"

Terry -- "I think we'll get just as much out of it as you. Don't you think?"

Cheryl -- "Yes I guess you're right. Feel like a sauna?"

The three women agreed and went to the sauna. Pouring water on the hot rocks, they all remained there for a long thirty minutes sweating nearly all the moisture out of their bodies. When they finally emerged from the sauna, the cool air in the room felt refreshing. The three women went upstairs to the bathroom and climbed into a luke warm shower and slathered each of their bodies with body lotions. All three of the women reluctantly got out of the shower and toweled themselves off. Into the bedroom they traveled and climbed into bed falling asleep.

Terry and Claire woke up to the morning to the delicious smells of breakfast as Cheryl came into the bedroom with a huge tray of food. They enjoyed a little food, and the company, as they discussed when they might meet next. Terry and Claire offered Cheryl to come by whenever she wished as long as she called first. Cheryl was pretty certain she would be calling sooner rather than later.

*** Tales could be told about the cold winter. The many nights spent in front of the roaring fireplace. The trips to Cheryl's hot tub. The dinners together. The many warm showers together. Tales could be told about when Terry introduced Cheryl to the wonders of the strap on dildo she kept in their bedroom. Many naughty stories could be told.

One tale HAS to be told though. Cheryl was over and watching a movie with the two of the girls. The phone rang and Terry dutifully went up into the other room to get it. When she realized who it was, she took the phone to the bedroom. At about the same time, Cheryl asked Claire to pause the film so she could "powder her nose". As Cheryl proceeded to the washroom, she overheard Terry's raised voice.

Terry -- "What do you mean some of the money might be traceable?"

Terry -- "But I thought you said it was squeaky clean!"

Terry -- "Could they track it here?"

Terry -- "Oh god! Can you check on it?"

Terry -- "Fuckin right I do! You bastard! Yes do it!"

With that Terry hung up the phone and was crying to herself. Cheryl hid in the bathroom so that Terry wouldn't know she overheard the one sided conversation. She only caught a part of the talk, but it sounded shady. Cheryl wondered what Terry and Claire needed with laundered money. She knew Terry was concerned the police were tracing the funds to Dawson Creek after it got turned into the banks.

Cheryl remained in the bathroom for an inordinate amount of time. She was completely torn. On one side of the token, there was her undying love for these two women. They had delivered to her the happiest stage in her entire life. They showed her the truth of her own sexuality. They offered their bodies, and took Cheryl's freely, whenever one of them had a need for the other. Cheryl felt honored to have been accepted by Terry and Claire.

On the other side of the token, she was now a smidge more than concerned for her own safety. What had she been drawn into? She was right all along about her suspicions of the origins of Terry and Claire's financial security. And it sounded like their smooth course was coming to an abrupt halt considering it had brought Terry to tears in the next room.

What was she gonna do? Stick it out with the two and hope the authorities were as dumb as she thought them to be? Especially in backwoods Dawson Creek? Cut things off with Terry and Claire offering some excuse to spare their feelings? Run like hell and confess to the authorities and hope she didn't get roped into their likely criminal lives?

Everyone had seen them all together. Could she be an accomplice?

With that, Cheryl composed herself at the mirror of the vanity. She splashed some water on her face carefully drying it off. Cheryl left the bathroom and heard Terry and Claire in the living room. Heading to the door, she looked inside and Terry was cuddling up with her lover as if nothing was wrong. She was sparing her lover the grim insight she had just been made aware of on the telephone.

Cheryl approached and still didn't know what she was going to do when she stood right in front of the two women.

***

Cheryl -- "I'm afraid I have to go. I just got beeped by work and have to be in early tomorrow. Maybe I'll give you both a call tomorrow and maybe we can see each other this week sometime."

Claire -- "Party pooper!"

Terry -- "Yeah what's with this maybe crap? You better get that fine ass back here pronto. Is that understood?"

Cheryl -- "We'll talk soon sweeties. Promise."

Cheryl grabbed her things and went out the door with a brisk determination. Terry and Claire looked at each other with a dumbfounded look on their faces. Terry's look was fake, however, as she knew Cheryl had eavesdropped in on the phone call that had earlier brought her to tears. Terry knew Cheryl had always concealed her suspicions about her friends so she knew now that her suspicions were reality.

***

Cheryl drove away at a fast clip putting behind her the many miles of road between her and Dawson Creek. She was crying to herself and barely able to keep her eyes on the road. That's when she saw the headlights rushing towards her.

Three government SUVs passed by Cheryl's car and she gasped as she saw RCMP stenciled on the side of each of them. Once they passed by, she stopped the car and gripped hard on the steering wheel. Cheryl had just lost what was most important to her in all her long, boring life. She wept.

***

Terry and Claire saw the headlights coming up the road leading to their cabin. Looking out the front window, Terry's heart skipped a beat. Pulling herself out of her self pity, she looked over at Claire with a tear in her eye. The tear fell down onto her cheek and Claire immediately tensed up and approached Terry.

Terry -- "Get out the back door now and run like hell. Don't stop running, Claire. And no fucking backtalk. Just do it."

Claire -- "Why would I leave you, Terry? I just can't. I won't."

Terry -- "It's the cops, Claire. This is the end. If they catch us, they'll split us up for sure. We'll spend the next twenty years behind bars. At least. Without one another."

Terry ran to the nearby closet taking from the upper shelf a box. Opening the box, she revealed an arsenal of guns. Starting to load the weapons, she looked up at Claire.

Terry -- "Go! If I mean anything to you, you'll go right now Claire."

Claire looked down at her lover of many years. She froze in her place. Getting down on her knees, she took Terry into her arms and they started to cry on each other's shoulders.

Claire -- "I wouldn't get far, Terry. And I don't want to go anywhere without you."

Terry -- "I love you Claire. But you wouldn't make in prison. It would kill a freebird like you. Me too."

With that, they heard the sound on the bullhorn.

Loudspeaker -- "Terry and Claire! We know you are in there! You have one minute to come out through the front door with your hands in the air! If you don't we're coming in to get you!"

Claire -- "That's it, ain't it."

Terry -- "Afraid so, sweetie."

Claire -- "This was the happiest time of my life, Terry. I wish we would have grown old together."

Terry -- "Can you imagine the old dykes in the nursing home? Shit. Guess I can't even imagine that."

Claire -- "Are we gonna give up?"

Terry -- "That wasn't the plan, Claire."

Claire -- "You go high. I go low."

Terry -- "Deal."

With that, they got one more hug and a kiss that seemed to last forever. They armed themselves and went for the door. Flinging it open, Terry and Claire went out in a rain a bullets and a blaze of glory.

***

Cheryl watched the carnage from a nearby field. She remained perfectly still. When Terry and Claire's bodies crumpled to the ground, Cheryl collapsed rocking back and forth with her knees to her chest. She had just lost the most important people in her life. She had just lost her first loves. And they had just lost theirs.

Ain't life grand?

Celly