At Last

Story Info
First D/s meeting.
1.5k words
4.25
11.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so nervous.

It feels like a million butterflies are beating their wings against the inside of my stomach.

I pull to a stop outside the address he gave me earlier and step out of the car. His home is beautiful and ominous in the dark cover of night. Shutting my door, it takes every ounce of courage within me to cross the yard and make my way to his doorstep. I ring the doorbell, and try to control my racing heart.

I see his shadow through the window as he walks toward his front door. My breath comes faster and shallower and I know it's too late to turn around. Suddenly, he is in front of me, smiling and inviting me inside. I swallow and take a few steps inside his home as he shuts the door behind me.

Turning to face him, he grabs me and wraps his arms tightly around me. His hands caress my lower back and my face is in his chest. His very warm, hard chest. I have never been so comfortable with another person in my entire life. I am the first to pull away, shocked by the feelings of safety and comfort he has aroused in me already. This man, I am just meeting for the first time.

He leads me into his living room and I sit beside him on his sofa, taking my shoes off. I am still in shock as he talks to me. He holds me close...tight...and I am unable to focus on what he is saying to me, as our legs intertwine. As his gaze bores into mine, I lower my eyes to the ground as I feel lust pulse through me.

Suddenly, he stops talking and the room is silent. I glance up at him and am riveted by the pure desire on his face. His hands grip the back of my head, pulling me into his mouth. His mouth is on mine, engulfing my entire being within his perfect lips. Never has a kiss overwhelmed and incited such pleasure within me. He pulls me deeper into his lips. Hard and persistent. Dominating my mouth with his.

He pulls his lips from mine and I am left speechless. He gives me a long look, his eyes conveying all the lust I know mine show. The tension thickens in the room and I am pushed deeper into the couch as he rises above me.

His hand is on my throat. I gasp for air as his grip on my neck tightens. His fingers rub carefully over my skin as my passion for Him grows.

The pressure on my neck deepens, but He releases me. I breath deeply and He pulls me to my feet by a handful of my long, dark hair.

"Stand still." He demands quietly.

He looks me over. His gaze travels from my feet to my eyes, slowly... deliberately, building the moment. I feel more naked than I ever have, within my clothing.

He stares at me, and grips my neck again. Pulling my head back by my hair with his other hand, my lips are pursed and my breath becomes shallower.

"Oh baby. How have you survived without this?" He asks me, gazing at my face. "This is what you've needed?"

"Yes, it is." I whisper unnecessarily. I feel tears beginning behind my eyes. I hold them back as I ponder his question and wonder how I have, indeed, survived without this.

He kisses me hard and tells me what a good girl I am. "But next time.. it's Yes, Sir." He reminds me.

He unbuttons my jeans. His fingers brushing my tan thighs, pulling them down my legs and kicking them to the side.

"On your knees." He says firmly.

I drop to my knees and unbutton his shorts. I know what he wants. I crave him. Pulling them down, his cock is in front of me. So hard and hot. I want him in my mouth, but look up at him for reassurance.

He nods down at me. Relief courses through me, as I grip His cock in my hand and breathe onto Him. My tongue follows the vein under Him as I lick my way to His head.

He tastes amazing.

My mouth covers his length and I wrap my lips tightly around him as I worship his cock with my eager mouth. He pushes my hand away and pulls me back by my hair as His hand grips the base of His cock. His hand is so tight in my hair, tears spring to my eyes as I look up at him.

I want more.

He leads me by a tight fist full of my long hair to his cock.

"Lick where I lead you." He tells me hoarsely. I nod, as much as I can and follow where he forces me. I lick all over him, His hand guiding my head and then my mouth is forced down on Him. I gag as he pushes me where I have never been before and he pulls me off him.

"Breathe." He says to me. I inhale deeply and look up at him, ready to learn what he can teach me.

He grips near the base of Him and I go down until my lips touch his hand, coming up quickly for air, and gagging. We do this over and over, until I can go just a little further. I clench my legs together, so wet already for him..

He pulls me up by my hair and forces me to walk in front of him into His room. I get a glimpse of his massive bed, before I am face down upon it. Pushed forcefully down into the blankets with his hand on my back, my feet still on the floor and my ass in the air. His hands caress my ass, grabbing my round cheeks. Teasingly, staying away from my pussy.

There's a rush of air as I feel one hand and arm leave me. I tense, anticipating what we've only talked about.

I gasp and jump, as His hand connects hard with my ass for the first time. Unlike anything I have ever felt before. Again, His hand lands on the opposite cheek, pulling a moan from me. He spanks my ass, alternating sides, as I fight not to scream. Seconds pass, as he spanks me firmly. It hurts so badly and I can feel my pussy leaking around the lace of my panties.

He stops and pulls my head to the side, moving my hair to see my face. I smile at Him, knowing this is what I have needed for so long, and He is more than happy to give it to me.

His lips twitch knowingly, and I feel his hand running down the crack of my ass, under my panties.

His fingers run along my pussy, dipping inside me for the first time. I feel his breathing change as he feels how wet he's made me.

"Baby. Feel how wet you are." He groans to me.

I run my fingers down to myself, already knowing what I will find. He has me soaked. My fingers connecting with wet. tight. warmth. He jerks my panties off, and grabs my hair with one hand presenting his wet fingers in front of my face.

"Clean my fingers." He demands.

I lick my wetness from his fingers, moaning before he lifts me and tosses me further upon his bed. He's behind me and my ass is in the air, my head down in his pillow, breathing harshly.

His cock is at my pussy, pressing in. He grabs me hard by my throat and thrusts himself all the way inside me. I gasp loudly and moan, as he starts to fuck me hard from behind. His cock hits a spot inside me that I have never felt before and I feel it start to build inside of me. My pussy squeezes him hard, and my juices leak down my legs and on his cock.

He fucks me over and over, harder, shoving himself deep inside me. His breathing becoming shallower and shallower, and my moans getting louder. He has me by my hair and throat, lunging into me roughly. My hands gripping the sheets as I am fucked harder and faster, gasping for air. He slaps my ass, and releases my neck to grip my hips, pounding my pussy hard.

He thrusts harder still inside me. His fingers digging into my hips and my body fucked mercilessly. He pulls my head to the side and lunges at my mouth with his. My moans come from between our lips as he sucks my lip into his mouth. He pulls out of me, cumming between my ass cheeks, his groans loud in the silence of His room. My ass squeezes his cock, happy he's marked me.

He lays beside me, his head on the same pillow my face has been buried in. I turn over and intertwine my legs with his, as he pulls my head into his chest and wraps his arms tightly around my body. He kisses my forehead and pulls me tighter into him, as I fall asleep, content at last.