At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 05

Story Info
Rebecca goes to Heaven through Hell.
9.2k words
4.41
45.8k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel him relax then suddenly he pushes your skull onto his semi erect cock right to the hilt and you feel his nuts crushed between your chin and his thighs. Panicking and banging over and over at his legs, beating his thighs, gurgling, and making small animal noises your eyes start to close and blackness reaches out to slowly engulf your brain. As you slip into unconsciousness your last thought is Fuck I love what he does to me...

Part 5 – Rebecca goes to heaven through hell.

What seems like a millennium later you wake slowly to find yourself snuggled comfortably in your own bed laying on your side and the duvet held snugly under your chin with both hands. As you slowly awaken from the depths of a dark and dreamless sleep you are consciously aware that although you are safe and alone in your own bed, you are naked beneath the sheets and are almost certain that somewhere he is still in your house. All too suddenly you begin to recall events from this sordid weekend that will remain etched in your memory forever and that this ordeal is not over yet...thankfully

Your jaw aches and you believe the back of your mouth is bruised from the most recent abuse when without heed for your safety he pummelled his cock into your mouth until you blacked out from the lack of oxygen. But not before he had flooded your mouth, throat, and sinuses with a great deluge of semen. Moving your tongue around in your mouth you can still taste the faint lingering smell of his nut juice that makes your mouth dry with desire.

Your thighs and legs are stiff from being tied up in uncompromising positions for long periods at a time. Your wrists feel chafed and raw from pulling constantly at your bonds as you tried to achieve maximum penetration in your pursuit for the "perfect" orgasm. But aside from all these aches and pains you cannot deny the all consuming desire within your loins, to be fucked and used over and over again. As you lay there your pussy starts to moisten of its own accord as you recall the intense pleasurable feelings as the hard rampant shaft of his cock is relentlessly pounded into the depths of your cunt time and time again.

Almost unconsciously your right hand shifts beneath the duvet and snakes its way down over your swelling breasts, feather walking over your tummy and your fingers slide sensuously between the slick outer lips of your labia producing a sharp intake of breath as you hiss your desire to come again. Your slow languid stroking makes your clitoris engorge with blood, making it throb and pulse with desire. With sure and well practised intent your middle finger glides over it making it shudder, sending stabs of pleasure to your very core. As you insinuate your middle finger into the folds of your cunt you feel the obvious heat as your pussy clutches at it like a starving baby suckling on an engorged nipple.

You roll onto your back and in doing so spread your thighs wide under the duvet, your right hand playing cruel circles around your clit and every now and then dipping into your cunt to moisten your finger for further play. You left hand in the meantime embraces your left breast and squeezes and massages the sensitive flesh while you pinch your nipple with your fore finger and thumb. You steadily increase the pressure until the pleasure becomes a mixture of pain & pleasure like you have come to crave in the last few days.

While you continue to manipulate the sensitive parts of your body your hips start to undulate imitating a fucking motion and your groan out your desire panting shallowly and snorting like an animal in heat. You arch your back exposing the delicate pale flesh of your neck and thrusting your now soaking cunt onto your own hand striving to get your fingers in as deep as you can get them.

Impatiently you kick the duvet off feeling stifled by its weight and then resume pleasuring yourself. Your left hand moves quickly to your right breast and again you viciously pinch the nipple making it fill with blood turning it a deep crimson red and eliciting deep grunts and moans from deep in your throat. Now your right finger is moving swiftly in hard jabbing circles as if you are trying to grab the slippery little knot of your clit but it keeps eluding your grasp as it slips and shudders from side to side. All your concentration is centred on that little pulsing knot of flesh that is emanating ripples of pleasure and ecstasy like hot coals in your belly infusing its way through your veins and slowly spreading out through your body.

As your back begins to protest from the constant arching you bring your arse down to rest once more on the bed briefly and in turn jam 3 fingers of your hand into your squelching sloppy cunt with an audiblesplat! As you straighten out on the bed, you glance down your body between the heaving mass of your tits and passed the end of the bed. That is when suddenly you see him standing in the doorway of your bedroom. Watching you lewdly masturbate with your legs gaping open and no mistake of what you are doing to yourself.

Under normal circumstances you would have quickly closed your legs and grabbed the duvet to cover your nakedness but this time you are beyond caring, anyhow he has seen you do a lot worse than this is the last 48 hours. Gazing intently at him from between your legs you continue to rub your clitoris and pinch your nipples bringing yourself closer to your much needed crisis. You realise that he is also stark naked and by squinting in the darkening room you are sure you can see him masturbating as he watches you perform for him. You see that he has one hand clutching his balls and is rolling them around in the palm of his hand while his other hard moves slowly up and down his turgid pole, God how you want that throbbing piece of meat to be shoved violently between your thighs and filling your cunt with his heated mass of meat.

In a croaked and parched voice you say "Please, Fuck me. I need your cock, god I need your cock inside me right now. I need to feel your meat filling me, stretching me, making me come, drowning my womb with your semen, Pleeeeease take me."

With obvious pleasure you watch as he steps through the doorway and makes his way slowly to the base of your bed. In response to his approach you remove your hand from your churning pussy and also move your other hand downwards you grab each cunt lip with your fingers and thumb pulling them apart as your stretch your legs still further apart. You remain there looking up at him with rapture in your eyes, legs spread, and your pussy leaking juices that run from within and down the crack of your arse. He stares with obvious desire at your splayed cunt all nice and wet and shiny pink as if it is drooling with desire, waiting to be impaled on his engorged throbbing cock.

"I'm starting to think you're a nymphomaniac, you just can't get enough can you my little fuck toy? Shit when I'm not screwing you in all holes and I turn my back for just a moment, every time I turn around I catch you diddling you clit. I believe you live only to come and to receive come however you can get it – Is that your purpose it life slut?"

Laying there with your legs spread, fingers & thumbs trying to hold your moistening slippery lips open, chest heaving and your mouth open panting you breathlessly reply "Fuck ohhh fuck yeeees, I just want to come and come over and over again. I want to be fucked and prodded, and tormented, and used as a sexual plaything. Won't you please stick your cock in me, I neeeeed it sooooooo baaaaaad...Skewer me with it, pleeeease."

He stands beside your bed only a few feet from your glistening body, shining with sweat, and ripe for the taking. He tells you "Rub your clit for me, play with yourself bitch, bring yourself to the edge but DON'T fucking come, I want that privilege."

Knowing you are about to get just what you desired you gladly release one of your lips which twangs back with a snap like a wet elastic band and you furiously start rubbing your clit with two fingers from your right hand. The other hand continues to hold the other side of your pussy open making your slick pink entrance open and wink at him every time your fingers complete a circle on your aching clitoris.

Once again he proceeds to wank his magnificent cock while he watches you. By now your fingers and hands are slick with your juices and the slurping squelching noises are evident even above your own ragged panting. Slowly you feel the pressure building in your lower tummy and you know soon the dam will break making you squeal in pleasure as you come.

You stop just short of the "no return" point and you right hand moves away from your cunt to lay limp against your inner thigh glistening and wet all covered in your own vaginal secretions. His gaze is fixed on the join between your lewdly splayed legs and you can hear his breaths becoming more laboured as he starts to increase the pace of wanking his own genitalia.

Suddenly in surprised anguish you tell him "Please don't come like that, I want you inside me, I need to feel you splash against the walls of my cunt, I want your juice inside me, Pleeease I'm begging you." You see him slow down a bit and smiling he shifts his gaze to look you straight in the eyes, his penetrating stare feels as if it can almost see directly into your soul.

"Do it again, just to the brink, I want to make this special." Gasping you reluctantly move your right hand back onto your clitoris and start the build up all over again.

Once again as you feel the wave gathering you remove your hand and lay there gasping as all thoughts dissipate except for your need to finish and come like a banshee. This time your upper chest, neck, and face are flushed with over excitement. You remain passive laying on the bed gasping for breath and you feel as if your clitoris has swelled to the size of a swollen over ripe berry, pulsing and throbbing between your legs. Struggling to control yourself you fight the urge to reach down and finish yourself off.

Still staring at you he smiles again and glances at his own swollen pick held tight in his hand. Your stare follows his and as you watch, he grips his shaft hard at the base and pulls his clenched fist upward scrunching the skin making the head turn a dark purple. As he completes the upward movement you see an obvious droplet of clear silky pre cum pool at the eye of his penis. As his hands strokes downward again you see the droplet shimmer and shake and then slowly start to trickle down the front of his plum head towards the sensitive underside.

As you watch the droplet slide down you can't hep but lick your lips with your tongue as you imagine the sweet taste of it in contrast with the tangy taste of his hot cock if you were given the chance to lick it from him.

Glancing sideways at you, you watch mesmerised as the forefinger of his other had comes up to scoop the trickle onto his finger. With slow agonising movements he raises the finger to his own mouth where, with obvious pleasure, he licks and sucks his own pre cum from his finger.

Pulling his finger from his mouth now devoid of any of his sweet man juice it is slick and moist and again mesmerised you watch as he slowly lowers his hand towards your steaming glistening cunt hole. Trapped like a deer in headlights you watch as that one finger remains poised at your pussy entrance and then deftly he plunges it in your cunt holding his finger knuckle deep in your sodden quim. You gasp in response and arch your back trying to get him deeper inside you. You feel his finger curl inside you and with a quick stab rubs your G-spot making you groan with satisfaction. Then as quickly as he plunged it in, he removes his finger making you yelp as his finger nail drags across the tender inner wall at the top of your cunt.

Your eyes blurry from excitement and staring at his wrist between your legs you glance down and see his hand retract and coming into view his finger is glistening wet and shiny covered with your cunt juices. As you continue to stare he raises his hand and then guides his finger to your mouth so that, like him, you can taste the heat and essence of your own excitement.

As his finger slides sensuously into your gaping mouth your tongue lashes his finger as you slurp and suck it like a wanton slut whose very existence relies on the hot sticky substance coating his hand.

Then he raises the same finger to his face and makes an exaggerated notion of sniffing his finger as he inhales the smell of your cunt mixed with your saliva. Then he completes the whole move and puts it back into his own mouth savouring the combined flavours of his own cock, your cunt, and finally your mouth that have accumulated on it.

"Again" he says "Take your self to the edge." Moaning in desperation but knowing that it is hopeless to resist you move your hand and begin the tortuous rubbing as once again you perform your rude display and masturbate for him again. Then at the last moment, again bringing your self to a gasping heap of raw & exposed nerve endings, you vacate your pussy while it clenches and quakes seeking its long overdue release. You continue to lay there totally in rapture, your eyes half lidded in euphoria, your chest heaving, your lungs panting and completely dominating your being is the aching need between your legs and in the pit of your stomach wanting to feel the explosion just waiting to engulf your body.

Once again he grips his cock and brings forth a large dollop of pre cum that pools at the eye of his penis. However this time as he scoops it onto his forefinger, he leans forward and places just the tip of his finger on your lolling tongue. The taste of him sends bolts of electricity to your brain and your taste buds seem to overload on the sweet toxin he lays upon it. Your mouth salivates wildly and you cannot help yourself from sucking eagerly on his whole finger and knuckle hoping to taste more of his essence on his whole hand. He removes his hand wiping the excess saliva on you face where you feel it cool and become clammy against the heat of your flushed face.

Three more times he makes you masturbate but then stop violently just as you can feel the crescendo peak deep inside your gut. After the third time you are a struggling, heaving, panting mass of jingling nerves. Rolling lewdly on the bed your legs opening and closing leaving wet smears on your inner thighs and your tongue slips in and out of your mouth as you pant in heat.

Next thing you know he grabs you roughly and lifts you easily off the bed, dragging you to your feet beside the bed. Your legs feel weak as if your abdomen has turned to jelly and your legs are melting into your belly. Roughly he pushes you to the floor on your knees and you fall mercifully onto your hands easing the strain of your leaden body against your quaking thighs. Remaining prone on your hands and knees you glance up through the sweaty mane of your hair as it covers your eyes and watch him approach you once again with his hot hard cock gripped in his fist.

Stopping just short of your reach he tells you to arch your back and drag your hard little teats on the carpet. Thrusting your bottom up and out and lowering your tummy you drag your engorged nipples over the rough fabric of the carpet your breathe hissing as your feel little shafts of pain ripple through your breasts. Then he squeezes a drop of his pre cum onto the middle finger of his right hand and offers it to your mouth to suck. Like a beggar in the desert you swallow his whole finger lashing it with your tongue.

Speaking softly he says "Make it real wet bitch because this digit is going up your tight fucking arse, all in one go. The amount of lubrication depends totally on you." Hearing his threat you conjure up as much spittle as you can and really lay it on thick onto his finger in your mouth. Slurping and sucking so much that drool leaks from the corners of your mouth and dripping down your chin and then unceremoniously onto the carpet.

Removing his finger he takes a step forward and quickly lining his cock up he slips it into your wet hot mouth going balls deep in his first stroke as your soaking tongue lashes underneath his manhood feeling his cock pulse and throb on your tongue. Remaining deep in your mouth you pant through your nose and he reaches back over your arched spine with his right hand, suddenly driving his middle finger deep into your upturned rectum. You gasp at the sudden invasion and your throat blows hot air around the shaft of his cock and as a result he is able to force his cock a little more into your throat. This makes you gag and you feel him shudder as the constrictions of your throat massage the fat soft plum of his cock making him bang his swinging nuts violently against your chin that only causes another involuntary gag. Again he shudders inside your mouth.

Slowly he withdraws leaving just the fat head of his cock on your tongue and just inside your clasped lips. This allows you to breathe then you hear him say "Right bitch I want you to keep your back arched, rub those titties on the carpet, and swing your body back and forth, fucking your arse onto my finger and on the return swing swallow my cock."

Slowly you do as he says. As you push back you feel his thick finger invade your tight upturned bottom at a strange angle that makes his finger nail scratch and scrape the tender inner sanctum of your rectum. Then as you swing forward his hot throbbing cock plunges deep into your mouth, the fat soft plum banging the back of your throat and his solid shaft running over the tight confines of your mouth and tongue. Your lips can feel every contour of his ridged and veined cock especially when his plum slides out and then in making the ridge of his penis snag on your lips momentarily pulling them inside your own mouth.

And all this time your breast are being self abused turning a nasty shade of red as they are dragged time and time again over the rough carpet on your bed room floor. Drifting in and out of delirium you can swear that you can feel your own cunt juice sluicing down your inner thighs and making a cold damp patch on the carpet between your heaving thighs.

After a short time he hooks his finger in your arse and pulls you back further making his cock slip entirely out of your dripping mouth. His cock bounces up and slaps you wet and hard in the face and you attempt to return the swing of your hips having got into a rhythm. Your tongue lashes out slathering his cock and scrotum with saliva and hot slurping noises. Grabbing you by the ears he hauls your face up and bends down until his face is inches from yours.

In a grimace he says through clenched teeth "Right bitch I have plans so listen very carefully. I am going to stick just the head of my cock in your mouth and you are going to lash it with your tongue all over, especially under the crown, and in my piss slit. Then I am going to come in your mouth but don't you dare fucking swallow it – Keep that come in your mouth do you hear me?" Slowly you nod that you understand.

Then as he swings his hips forward again guiding your mouth to his rampant cock he says "Take my hot seed in your mouth but don't swallow it bitch. Or I swear I'll slam you so hard onto the corner post of your bed, either it will kill you, or you'll never feel anything human inside you again. Got it bitch?" Nodding again you reply is muffled as once again his cock slams into your mouth bruising the back of your throat as he goes balls deep on the first swing.

Slowly he pulls back until you can once again only feel his throbbing cock head on your tongue. Tonguing it furiously alternating between the sensitive glans underneath and his piss slit oozing pre cum into your mouth you feel his scrotum retract into his gut and his fat plum swell slightly. You ready your self for the first blast of salty hot come and just when you think it is a false alarm he groans deeply and pulses of hot stringy come splash time and time again into the small chasm of your mouth. Licking tentatively you extract the last of his semen from his deflating cock with one last hard suck feeling him shudder in ecstasy. Being sure to keep your mouth firmly closed he slips his cock from your mouth and you watch as it slaps wetly against his thigh leaving a small trail of his come and your saliva dripping onto his leg.