At Last Ch. 01

Story Info
You meet your online friend in person.
767 words
3.71
10.1k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There’s a knock at my door. I answer it, and smile when I see that it is you. I’m so happy that I finally get to hang out with you in person. We look each other up and down, yes we like what we see. Everything is good.

I invite you in to sit on my couch and ask if you’d like anything to drink. After getting your drink, I sit on the other end of the couch. You see, I have become rather shy finally being in your presence. We chat for a while and I get up to get my drink. I come back to the living room and smile at you. You give a half smile back. I find it challenging that this whole time you have not once really smiled.

Suddenly, I kneel before you and place my hands on your knees. Your eyes widen in surprise and I smile wickedly. I see I have your attention now. We have had enough small talk for now. My hands glide up your thighs and I draw myself closer; looking into your face, my gaze darting from your eyes to your lips. Feel my hands my fingers lightly caressing your inner thighs and out again before you can get too used to it. I lift myself up to straddle you and our faces are inches from each other and I drop a kiss on your chin and trail a path to your ear. Nibble on the lobe, and lightly trace the outline with my tongue. I sigh as I feel your hands at my waist, stroking up and down on my back every stroke leads lower and lower to my ass. I like that. I trail kisses back along your jaw line and my tongue slips out to tease your lower lip, catching it between my teeth. Our eyes meet with a heated glance seconds before our mouths meet for the first time. A mewling sound escapes from my throat…I do love kissing. Your lips are so nice and soft. There is no other option except to open our mouths and deepen the kiss ever so slightly.

I sit up and you follow trying to catch my retreating mouth. Instead you trail kisses down my neck and I bring your hands to my breasts while my hands delve into your sweet, soft hair. We move to the lushly carpeted floor both of us still on our knees. Our lips meet again for a sweet, long, sensuous kiss. Feel my hands on your ass, caressing and squeezing it. I reach for something on a nearby chair and lean back out of our kiss. You open your eyes lazily and view the contents of my hand. I look at you questioningly and you nod slightly, an excited gleam in coming into your eyes. You willingly close them as I firmly tie the blindfold into place. Then you feel my hands caressing your chest and the buttons of your shirt being undone. You only feel a slight chill as the shirt is peeled back, so your goose bumps must have to do with the other sensations coursing through your body. I push your shirt down to your elbows and caress back up your arms. My mouth can’t resist the skin laid bare before it, and I quickly lick the pulse at the base of your neck, trailing kisses after that all over your chest in a downward pattern. I can only assume from your breathing that what I am doing is agreeable to you.

My hands and mouth are having so much fun exploring your upper body that it is only when my hand accidentally brushes the hardness your manhood, that it realizes what is being left out. We have to remedy that right away. I untuck your shirt and remove it fully from your body. I kiss you again and then follow the natural line of your stomach to the waistline of your pants. I dip my tongue down below and playfully nip and kiss the areas I find before I lift my head and unbutton your jeans. Ah, you are wearing underwear…what a shame. Oh well, only one more barrier for me to remove.

My fingers lightly caress the rigid shape outlined underneath the fabric. You shiver in anticipation. I tell you to lay down, and then proceed to take off your shoes, socks, and jeans. As each piece is removed from your body it is discarded. I lean back to revel in the sight of your near naked body and inhale deeply…

…TO BE CONTINUED