At Last We Meet Ch. 3

Story Info
He watched her from across the room.
676 words
4.08
20.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her from across the room, a slight smirk on his face as he leant against the doorframe, still bearing no clothes from a recent encounter. She too sat nude, at the computer, apparently writing an email to a friend of hers. She said it would only take a few minutes, and at the time, Ringo thought that he could wait that long, but it soon became apparent that he couldn't.

So, while she was busy typing, he walked over to her, and pushed between her and the computer, pushing her chair back slightly.

"Don't worry about me Kimmerz, just carry on..." he said with a smirk, kneeling down in front of her and pulling her chair towards him again. She looked down at him for a few moments, and then did as he said, continuing writing her email.

He placed a kiss upon the inside of her right thigh, and began running a trail of kisses up her thigh, towards her shaven cunt. When he met the very inside of her leg, he pulled back a little, looking up at her as he moved his mouth towards her shaven cunt. His tongue pushed from his mouth, and was drawn upwards along the length of her cunt, making her gasp and squirm in her seat as she opened up slightly. He pressed fingertips to either side of her cunt, and pulled her wider open, low moans of "Ohhh Ringo..." coming from her. Once she was opened wide, he bent forward, pushing his lips to her soaking cunt, and flicking his tongue inside her, driving her wild as he licked and sucked the cum from her.

She left go of the keyboard and tangled her fingers in his hair, leaning back and pulling him further into her as he licked at her cunt again and again... Her back arched as she came quickly, his mouth filling with her cum, which also covered his cheeks and ran down his chin, sending long trickles across his firm chest. His right hand was clamped firmly around his cock, pumping away as she climaxed on his face, a pool of her cum appearing on the seat beneath her as her body jerked again and again with ecstasy...

He pulled back, licking the cum from his face, looking up at her as she whimpered. She looked almost worn out, but that wouldn't stop him from getting what he wanted. He needed to fuck her, and he needed to do it now...

He pushed the chair back slightly, standing as he grabbed her legs and pulled her forward in her seat slightly so that her soaking shaven cunt lay near the edge of the seat. Her body jerked again as he slammed his cock deep into her aching cunt "OHH RINGO!!!" she screamed, wrapping her legs around him, and locking her ankles together, as he held her into the seat, and thrust his painfully large cock into her dripping wet cunt, each thrust making her scream as he fucked her already aching cunt.

Tears of joy ran from the corners of her eyes as her young lover fucked her wildly, her cunt feeling to her like it was on fire, with having his cock so far up inside her already aching cunt. She screamed loud and long as she climaxed again and again, his cock ravaging her cunt as he pumped his load into her soaking cunt.

After a few moments, they fell weakly in the chair, having fucked each other like never before this night. He peeled her arms from around him slowly, and got up into the chair with her, kneeling on the armrests of the large, swiveling leather chair, so that she could suck his cock dry. He held her cheeks, her mouth open with her breathlessness, her eyes elsewhere, and pulled her head up towards him, thrusting his cock into her mouth. Her eyes widened and she let out a muffled moan as she found the throbbing cock inside her mouth, he merely smiled at her and waited.