At My Cabin Ch. 05

Story Info
I take my treatment of Stephanie to the next level.
2.3k words
4.53
89.9k
25

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers

Stephanie and I have been falling into a routine. She comes by once or twice a week and gets edged by the machine. She usually follows that up by giving me a blow job. Although, once, when I was particularly horny, she put me in the machine and set the program to edge me for 75 - 90 minutes. That session lasted for 86 minutes and was the longest I've ever gone.

I've made Stephanie go as long as 63 minutes. She came out of that session exhausted but happy.

We'd never gotten into the machine together so I moved one of them back outside. I've been using the outdoor machine when I'm by myself. Stephanie always chooses to stay inside.

I've starting developing some ideas on how I want to change our game. One idea of mine is particularly devious; I came up with it the day she put me in the machine for 90 minutes.

The idea involves a portable version of the machine I'm working on. Using some cheap components, I have created a little computer to run the program. This computer can run on a pair of AA batteries for a week. It also includes a bluetooth connection so I can control it from my computer or my phone.

I've attached this computer to a modified chastity belt. On the belt, I installed a clit vibrator. My idea is that the program will edge her for a day or more while she is walking around. My hope is that the belt will insure she can't work around things and cum.

To help this goal, I did modify the belt by adding padding on either side of her pussy, mostly up around her clit and the vibrator. My hope is that I will be able to adjust the belt so that the padding pushes on her a little and will keep her from using anything on her clit while keeping the vibrator firmly in place.

I've finally got the belt ready and am planning to use it when she shows up next. To keep her from getting suspicious, I will put her in the machine like normal. What she won't know is that I changed the program so that instead of making her cum, it will just stop and keep her bound. I will then remove the regular vibrator and add the belt. Her reaction should be interesting since she will be pretty horny from being edged for 30 minutes.

Thinking about doing this never fails to get me horny. I end up in the machine six times over the next two days. Before I get in for a seventh, she shows up.

Everything is progressing like normal. She gets naked and gets into the machine. I start the program and she starts enjoying.

The 30 minutes hits and the machine stops. I see her tense in preparation for her orgasm. I notice her puzzled look when the machine doesn't start back up.

She asks me if the program broke. I tell her no and get up. I get the belt and walk back towards her. She is telling me that she really needs to cum.

I smile.

After looking at her for another minute, I kneel down next to her and remove the vibrator. She moans and tells me how much she needs to cum. I see her clit sticking out and know that she is really horny. That makes me hard but makes what I'm about to do easier for me.

I start to fit the belt onto her. She starts moving around but really can't stop me; her movements are pretty limited. "What are you doing?" she keeps asking me.

Eventually, I get the belt on and adjust it. I lock it into place using a padlock.

I go back to the computer and have the belt edge her. Immediately, I see her react to the vibrations. She starts moaning and humping so I'm pretty sure I have the belt well positioned.

I let this edging session go for 10 minutes, which is longer single session than normal. When the time is up, I free her.

She gets up and glares at me demanding that I remove the belt.

"I won't. I love putting you in the machine. But I want to give you more. Plus, I want you to come here more. So now I've given you a reason to come back tomorrow. That is, if you want to cum."

"You can't do this to me." she replies with a slight edge to her voice.

"If you really don't like it, you can have someone cut the lock to get the belt off of you. But if you do that, don't come back here any more."

As soon as I finish saying that, I have the belt edge her. As soon as it starts, she is moaning. She is also trying to reach her pussy with her fingers but can't.

When the edging is over, I tell her more about how the belt works. "You can remove the butt plug for a maximum of 30 minutes at one time. If you remove it for longer, the vibrator will turn on and run at full speed until the batteries run out. It will continue to run even if you put the butt plug back in. My best estimate is that the vibrator will run for about 36 hours before the batteries die. So be ready if you try to trick the system.

"To allow you to sleep, the vibrator won't run from 11:00 at night until 7:00 in the morning. And, by the way, the vibrator is set to edge you for 10 to 20 minutes every hour."

"If you come back tomorrow, I'll put you in the machine and let you cum."

"Please, you can't" she begs.

She notices how hard this has made me so she comes over to me and starts to stroke my cock. When she gets me close, she starts edging me with her mouth. She continues for a while, not letting me cum. I tell the belt to edge her. She loses focus on my cock and starts concentrating on the sensations enveloping her pussy.

Like our first session, she is giving this super sexy moan that has me desperate to cum. While the edging is still happening, I walk her to her coat, put it on her and send her on her way. She can barely walk and I'm loving it. I've never been so horny.

As soon as she leaves, I put myself in the machine but keep the time short because I'm already so close to bursting.

A couple of hours later, I hear a knock at the door. I open it and in walks Stephanie looking pitiful. "I can't take it. I just can't take it. There is no way I can last until tomorrow like this."

I can't help but smile.

"Please, you have to let me cum. This is driving me nuts. It keeps teasing me and I can't cum. I've tried but I can't. I can't get any sensation on my clit other than than that fucking vibrator."

"Sorry but this isn't what I wanted. You need to come back tomorrow to cum."

"Please. I'll let you fuck me. I'll let you do anything. I'll never make it through the night. I can't go back home like this." She sounded desperate. But her desperation didn't overpower my desire to leave the belt on her.

"Please" she begs again. This time, she kneels in front of me and undoes my pants letting my cock out. I reach for my phone and trigger a 20 minute edging session for her.

"If you can edge me until your edging session is done, I'll let you cum. But if you make me cum or let me get soft, the belt stays on until tomorrow."

She immediately puts my cock in her mouth and starts to lick it. Almost just as immediately, I feel the effects of her edging session as she starts slowing down her efforts. I start to hump her face to bring her attention back to me. My goal is to cum in her mouth while she is lost in getting teased. Given the state she is in, I think this will be easy.

It only takes me another few minutes and I'm shooting into her mouth. When she feels my orgasm start, she moans in frustration as she realizes what she let happen. Her moan continues, I believe from the frustration she is experiencing from the constant teasing.

I check my phone and she still has a little less than 10 minutes of edging to go. I'm watching her and enjoying it immensely. In fact, by the time her 10 minutes is up, I'm hard again even though I've already had three orgasms today.

I tell her she needs to go and come back tomorrow. But not before 10:00 I add.

As soon as she leaves, I put myself in the machine for my fourth orgasm that day.

The next morning, Stephanie is knocking on my door right at 10:00 am. I open the door and see that she didn't come alone. The woman with her is who was with her when she first ran across me. I also notice that Stephanie looks exhausted.

The other woman introduces herself as Karen. "I'm Stephanie's partner" she tells me.

I listen, stunned. I had never guessed that Stephanie had a partner or that Stephanie was gay. That explains why she never wanted to stay with me.

Karen continues, "Stephanie has always had this fantasy about being teased and denied orgasm. When she saw you the first time, that was all she could talk about. She has told me all about her coming here and being put in your machine. I knew that she loved it and that she needed it. I was not crazy about it but she told me you two have not fucked so I believe her."

"We haven't" I confirm.

"I knew she was coming here yesterday while I was out. Then I get home and see her wearing this belt and moaning. It was so sexy. When the belt started to edge her after I got home, I couldn't believe it. Especially when it turned off without her cumming. She just sat there moaning. She then told me what had happened. So I told her I would come with her today because I want to see her finally cum."

Stephanie is finally able to get some words out, "Please, let me cum".

I look at Karen. She nods at me so I get Stephanie undressed and move her to the machine. I get her tied into it and remove the belt. Stephanie lets out this huge moan as the belt is pulled away from her pussy. Karen comes over to take a look; she makes a comment about how swollen her clit looks.

I show Karen the vibrator I use on Stephanie when she is in the machine. I put it on. I hook up the butt plug and we are ready to go.

I go over to the program and tell Karen how it works. I ask Karen if we should tease Stephanie some before letting her cum. Karen smiles at me; Stephanie starts to squirm saying, "No, no, no, no."

"Just a little" Karen finally replies.

"Also, I added a new feature. Because it has been so long since Stephanie has cum, I setup the program so that it can make her cum more than once. I'm thinking 3 orgasms is about right. What about you?"

This evil little smile spreads across Karen's face when she says "Yes, I think that is about right."

So I set the program to tease 5 to 15 minutes followed by 3 orgasms. As soon as it starts, Stephanie is bucking and moaning.

Karen starts telling me about Stephanie as we watch her get teased. "She has always wanted to be teased and denied orgasm. I've tried to do it but I never made it longer than 10 minutes or so. That's why she kept coming here. She loved what your machine did that I couldn't do."

"But, what you did to her yesterday though was one of her fantasies. She's always told me about wanting to be denied orgasm for an extended time. In fact, she is probably going to want to do this again. Only I think the next sesion needs to be a bit longer; maybe four days".

I look at the computer and see that this is the last pause; it will make her cum as soon as it starts.

I hear the vibrator start again and look over at Stephanie. Karen looks over when she hears Stephanie start moaning again. It only takes seconds for Stephanie to cum. Her orgasm goes on forever. Now that I think about it, that probably has something to do with the vibrators not turning off. They aren't turning off because I set it up to giver her no break between orgasms. So the vibrators won't turn off until she cums twice more.

It doesn't take long for her to cum again. It is not as intense or as long as her first but she still enjoys it. And, like last time, she keeps cumming while the vibrator continue to torture her now super sensitive pussy.

She starts thrashing against her bonds like she never has before. She must be getting pushed beyond anything she has experienced before in the machine.

This keeps up for a few minutes and then she cums again. This orgasm is unlike any she's had before in the machine. She is screaming and thrashing around; I'm worried she is going to break something or hurt herself. Before too long, I hear the vibrators turn off and Stephanie collapses in her bonds.

The ties let up and she is too tired to move. I head over, disconnect her and help her up. I loved the moan I got when I removed the vibrator.

Karen comes over to help her stand up. She gets up, gets her coat on and they leave. I'm left horny but satisfied.

jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers