At My Cabin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to pee and don't know how that will work with this cage on. So I just go ahead. The urethral tube is hollow, so I pee with no issue though cleaning up is a bit difficult.

I finish up in the bathroom and head into the other room. Sam and Hank are dressed and walking out the door.

"Wait, what about this cage you've put on me" I scream.

"Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow or the next day" Sam tells me as Hank pulls her out the door.

The door closes behind them. I stand there staring at the door, unable to believe my situation. Karen comes over and gets my attention. "You have to do something for Steph, you can't leave her like this."

I look over and realize Karen is right; Steph is being driven nuts by the constant edging. She looks like she is in pain. I can't leave her like that so I I walk over to my computer and tell the program to immediately let her cum.

It doesn't take five seconds for her orgasm to start. She is cumming hard, her body is tense, her mouth is open but she's not making any sound. After about 10 seconds of this, she starts to shake and moan. That goes on for another 20 seconds, then she collapses back onto the sofa.

Karen asks me to remove the belt. I tell her that I won't, not until this cock cage is removed. I assure her that the belt is turned off won't start again unless I do it on purpose. She gives me a nasty look. I glare back and she let's it go.

She moves over by Steph, helps her up and into her coat and they leave.

I'm now alone, horny and unable to cum. I clean up my place a bit and head to bed.

12