At My Lady's Beck and Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You release a small amount of cord so that my ass lowers to the right height. Then you tie it off in the new position and position yourself on your knees on the floor at my ass.

"Here we go." You say as you take out the plug and replace it with the dildo.

"Mmmm, look at it slide right in," you say. "Your slutty little ass is just gobbling it right up."

Then you pull slowly out until just the tip remains in me and then begin your re-entry. I begin short, shallow breathing and "Ooh, ahh"-ing. You continue to saw in and out of me - gradually picking up speed as you go.

"Oh, my ... Oh please ... OOHHH!!!"

"Oh yeah. That's it. That's a GOOOD slave. Keep taking it. Mmmm. Did you know that there's another dildo attached to this harness? One that is inserted into my juicy, wet pussy. The harder I fuck you, the better it feels to me. So hold on..."

And with that, you start fucking me like there's no tomorrow. You see my eyes roll back into my head and I murmur incoherently, and you laugh. I'm literally being fucked silly.

You are approaching orgasm when Sean walks in. At this point, you're somewhat frantic.

"Sean. Get over here, now. Get your clothes off and get your ass over here."

He starts to strip as fast as he can while you pull out of my ass and begin to unstrap the harness from your hips. As he finishes up, you continue to slide the dildo in and out of your pussy until he's ready. Then he comes over and presents his cock to you - and what a cock it is.

"Look at this incredible cock," you say to me. "Isn't it wonderful? Nine hard, throbbing inches. And seven inches around the girth. Pure heaven. Oh, I forgot - you seem to think that size doesn't matter. Let's test that theory."

Then you retrieve a huge, double ended dildo and show it to me.

"See this?" You say, as you shake it in my face. "This is the same thickness as Sean, here. See where I marked the line in permanent marker? That represents his length. Let's shove this bad boy up your ass and then you tell me if size matters."

"No. Please don't," I sob as you apply a generous amount of lube to the artificial organ.

"Shut up, slave. You're going to get this, and you're going to like it. Don't worry, I'm going to go slow. You're well prepared. Before you know it, you'll be begging for more."

You begin to slowly slide the giant phallus into my ass. At first it simply won't go - too much resistance. You tell me to relax and start to stroke my slicked up cock. I'm distracted enough for you to get the head of it in, causing me to grimace in pain. But, amazingly, it's fleeting. It still hurts for a while, but the burning - literally burning - pain subsides. As you very slowly push it further in, the pain remains, but gradually diminishes, then fades to a sensation of being uncomfortably filled.

You beckon Sean over and start sucking his cock as you slide the dildo out again slowly. Sean moans in pleasure as you expertly suck him off. Then you start the dildo on its journey back in. Still going slow, but now I don't hurt anymore. The full feeling remains of course, but that's because I'm filled - really filled - with a huge, fake cock.

Once I get basically acclimated to this new feeling, you look at Sean and say, "Watch this." Then you straddle the other end of the double dildo and ease it into your sopping wet pussy. This is the first time I've seen your pussy, and it looks absolutely beautiful stretched to it's limit in acceptance of this welcome intruder.

"Ohh! That's so nice," you moan.

Then you tell Sean to grab the dildo in the middle and stroke it up and down - into and out of your pussy and my ass. In and out. In and out. Again and again until, finally, you can't take it any more.

You remove the dildo from your pussy, but leave it in my ass. Then you step between my legs, place your feet on either side of my head, bend over the bed and order Sean to fuck you.

Sean retraces your steps to get into position - I've still got the giant dildo up my ass - and then he starts to fuck you.

"Hard Sean. Fuck me as hard as you can. I'm SOOO fucking horny. Fuck me⁄"

Of course, Sean complies and I'm in the perfect position, looking up, to see the incredible sight of his jumbo cock pistoning in and out of your gorgeous pussy. I've actually never seen a wetter pussy. As he's fucking you, your juices are drooling down onto me. It's all I can do to not cum.

Suddenly I hear Sean say, "I can't hold back any more My Lady. Where do you want me to cum."

"Right where you are, dear slave. You've certainly earned that today. Just cum right inside my pussy."

And Sean unloaded a torrent into you and moaned an incredibly load moan as he did so. He seemed to cum forever. Then, right in the middle of his spasms, your orgasm hits you. Your whole body shakes and you scream out in ecstasy. Then you collapse on the bed with Sean still inside you.

"Mmmm, nice load, Sean. Have you abstained like I commanded?"

"Yes, Lady Susan. Of course. Ever since our last encounter, I have not cum at all."

"That was nine days ago. I'm impressed. You're improving. I remember when you couldn't last more than two or three days without satisfying yourself. Do you remember all the punishments you endured in pursuit of your discipline?"

"Yes, My Lady, I sure do remember."

"Hmm. Well, I need you to move now. I have a gift for my new slave."

Sean moved out of the way and you just sort of sat down, placing your cum-filled pussy right over my mouth.

"Do a good job cleaning me, slave, and I'll let you sleep here tonight. If you're lucky, I might get horny enough to let you fuck me. But no promises."

So, I set myself to my task and cleaned Sean's nine day load out of your red, swollen pussy.

12