At Night with My Wife

Story Info
A teasing night with my wife on the couch.
1.4k words
4.16
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beatleboy
beatleboy
23 Followers

With our son just starting college we have time on our hands and a house to ourselves. We have kept ourselves in good shape with our son gone, occasionally finding time to hang out naked like when we first married. Usually we are both naked. Occasionally one will ask the other for a "naked night" where one of us will be clothed and the other naked, sometimes both naked. Sometimes teasing, sometimes sex, sometimes nothing.

However some night after dinner is done and we are curled up on the love seat under a blanket (my wife loves her blanket!) I will feel her hand on my shirt. Is she just snuggling? Nope she is definitely lingering on my nipples. She knows how sensitive they are. I generally like them pinched, sucked, nipped and light biting. Luckily she enjoys all these things. She begins tickling and pinching outside my shirt and I let out a small moan. She withdraws her hand almost immediately.

"Am I hurting you?" A small smirk is on her face.

"No! Everything is good."

"I wouldn't want to hurt you."

We sit back again and she continues the tease. Running circles around my nipples, light fingernails, pinching, grazing a fingertip. She reaches under my shirt and stops.

"Why did you stop?"

"The shirt is a little tight, I don't want to stretch it."

"I'll take it off"

"No"

"It's no problem."

"Well fine, but I am not starting anything, I'm just playing." Again a small smirk on her face.

I stand up and remove my shirt and she smiles approvingly. I reach for my pants and she stops me.

"Just the shirt, I told you, I am not sure what I am doing, but that's all I want." We both know, but it is all part of the game.

I sit down and she returns to my nipples. Pulling them, twisting them, breathing hot moist breath. She takes one in her mouth and bites gently. I moan appreciatively and reach for her breast. She instantly removes her mouth and pulls away.

"Someone is getting handsy mister! I never said you can touch me. You're my plaything right now." She reaches a hand into her pants and rubs her pussy and puts her finger in my mouth. I taste her sweet juices and moan more. "I know what you want silly, but I am a little sleepy. I don't know how much longer I will go on." The wicked glint in her eye and her sweet pussy give a little of the game away. "So let me play some more."

We lean back, but her slow torture and teasing of my nipples traces down my stomach. She grazes my thighs. Long sweeps with a pinch or caress of nipple to a slow trip to my thighs. She finally grazes my hard cock and slaps at it through my thin sweats. Finally more and more the attention is focused there. She begins to play with the waistband, a finger creeps in, the fingernail barely touching my cock and again she stops.

"No. Why?" my voice is hoarse moan.

"It's tough to get in there."

"I'll take them off."

(big playful sigh) "You know this is going nowhere right? That you are just going to be terribly terribly frustrated? Fine take them off."

I stand and grab the pants and she stops me. "Keep the underwear on."

I sigh and pull down just the pants. I now stand in front of her clad only in pair of tight underwear. She meanwhile has a blanket half on and cozy full coverage pajamas, the top button undone revealing just the slightest hint of her generous chest, her nipples poking against the material.

I again sit down and again the teasing resumes. "Oh my honey, you're breathing so hard" she giggles. She moves her hand down feeling my hard cock. "Oooh your breathings not the only thing that's hard." She continues running her hand along and sometimes just a finger up and down, sometimes playing with the waistband and sometimes running a finger in the side, dragging a finger up the side of my balls.

"Please, please let me take these off."

She looks at me, "Okay stand-up and take those off." I remove the underwear and stand naked before her. So odd, she is fully clothed and I am fully naked. I go to sit down but she stops me. "Are you crazy you horny little slut? The shades aren't drawn, you go right over there and close the blinds. And don't even think of putting on clothes! You wanted out of them so much. I want to watch your hard dick bounce a little." I walk over and close the blinds, not a soul in sight. "Not yet" she says, as I go to sit down. "Your bare ass isn't going on my nice couch, get the towels and get the box too!" She playfully spanks my ass as I walk by to get towels.

Any nude activities at our house are prefaced by towels on the furniture if bare asses or other items are involved. The box is a different story. The box is by our bed. It contains lube, our special whip: on one side feather on the other a rubber whip that couldn't hurt a fly but is fun for us and a variety of vibrators, a glass dildo and one small butt plug. All kept in a box on the side of the bed.

She watches my naked body return and touches the tip of my cock which has a pearl of precum on it. "Hmmm" she says "I think you would look good with some lip gloss" she says smearing it on my lips. I have tried cum, but don't like it, she tolerates it and will swallow though. However precum is inoffensive. She then licks my lips and smiles "Yummy."

"Bend over" she says. I wonder what is in store. Tonight it appears the butt plug is not in play but the whip is as she playfully hits my ass, balls and cock. "Bad sluttly little boy!" she says "Walking around naked. Does my slutty man need to cum? Where should he cum? On my wet pussy? On my tummy? My big titties? All over my face? Or should you just cum all over yourself?"

She has me sit on the towel and grabs the lube and again plays with my nipples The lube feels good after all the pulling and twisting and then she pours some on my cock, It is cold. I realize she is using the spearmint lube. She smiles at me and the slight burn. She alternates between cock and balls, Playing with my balls and pulling them slightly then stroking my cock up and down, sometimes just the head. She plays just with the underside of the head. I am so close I want to just grab and do the job myself, but know better. She brings me to the edge once, twice and says "Its going all over you, close your eyes and open your mouth."

While I am still a shooter I no longer worry about it possibly reaching my face, but the fear is real. She snakes her finger into her panties one more time and slips a wet finger in my mouth. The taste of her pussy combined with the incessant teasing and stroking push me over the edge. I grunt and the first shot hits me in the chest, the second lower on my stomach the rest pools in my trimmed hair and navel.

"Look at you" she laughs, grabbing a towel to clean the lube off her hands. I look and the amount of cum and lube are impressive. "You can't even get up to clean yourself off without making a mess!" She leans down to lick the first rope of cum off my chest catches it on her tongue and swallows it with a big smile. I hope this is my clean up but she then smears all the cum and lube all over me. I make a laughing grossed out face. She laughs. "Go clean yourself up cum boy, then cum back down her with a new towel or two, your not the only one who needs to cum, besides you should punish ME for being such a cruel little bitch!" She flashes one bare nipples at me and lightly brushes the feather whip against it.

I run upstairs, the shower cannot get hot fast enough!

beatleboy
beatleboy
23 Followers