At Sophia's Feet

Story Info
My neighbor makes me her slave.
1.7k words
3.92
136.5k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fucktoy99
fucktoy99
138 Followers

This story takes place around the time I was 26. I was a few years out of college and doing pretty well. I moved into a small house on my own and got along with all my neighbors.

Well anyways, one day I got home from work and discovered one of my neighbors let herself in while I was out. I guess technically Sophia was the neighbor's daughter. She was only 18 and a senior in high school, but she had such a big personality that I really did consider her my neighbor not her mom (her dad wasn't around anymore). I wasn't too shocked to see her there on my couch, as I had let her in on occasion before when her mom wasn't home and she didn't have a key; plus, she knew where I kept the spare key.

Sophia was amazing. Her big firm ass, her sandy brown hair, and soft features were a real gift to this world. I had gotten flustered around her before, so I tried to keep conversation at a minimum to avoid looking like an idiot in front of such a beauty.

"Hi! How was school today?" I asked, after walking in.

"Fine."

I started to leave, figuring she also didn't want much conversation. Then she said "Go make me something to eat."

At first I thought it was a little rude that she would just tell me to go fix her some food in my own house, then I realized she was actually polite not to have just gone through my fridge or something. Come to think of it, I was really the rude one, since I didn't think to offer her anything.

I came back with a sandwich.

"Here you go Sophia, anything else you needed?"

"Yeah, you didn't get me anything to drink."

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry. I'll be right back."

I brought her some lemonade, but she didn't acknowledge me and kept watching T.V. so I put it on the table next to her. As I started to walk away, I realized she must've tracked dirt through the house with her boots, while she was walking over to the couch. Sure enough, I looked over at her lying down and she still had those boots on and dirt all around them.

"Hey you really made a mess with those boots."

"Okay, since you noticed then you can go clean it up."

That bitch. I didn't intend on caving, but I thought it would probably be best not to start a fight with her. After all, she was only a teenager. I started from the door and picked up most of the dirt and threw it outside when my hand was full. I then came up on the pile in front of her and on the couch; when I started cleaning it up, she started rubbing her boot in my hair and playfully kicking the side of my head.

I had no idea what to do so I just decided to finish my task, but as I was leaving she said, "hey you're forgetting something."

"What?"

"Clean my shoes off, they're dirty."

"How?"

"God you're so dumb. Just lick them clean that way you'll be at least somewhat useful."

I thought she was kidding at first, but she looked serious. I dropped to my knees and started licking her boots.

"Good bitch, now swallow the dirt."

I licked for what seemed like forever, but every time I checked, it seemed as though I had barely made any progress. Sophia seemed like she couldn't care less about me, like I didn't even matter. I wasn't sure why I was doing this. I guess I did think that maybe if I did what she said to, she would like me or something.

I stopped, finally, after completely cleaning the bottoms of her boots. I swear they looked brand new, and I was more than just a little proud of my hard work.

"Idiot, hey dumbass! You still need to finish it. Don't just stop after the bottom."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize the whole thing needed to be cl-"

"Yeah yeah, just start working again."

I dutifully started licking the rest of her boots clean. Gradually I worked my way up all the way from the bottom and made sure that every inch was spotless. Sophia glanced down and marveled (somewhat sarcastically) "Wow! I guess you can do some things right."

"Thank you!" I said, excitedly. Wait why was I thanking her for letting me clean her boots?

"You're welcome bitch, now take my boots off. My feet are getting really hot."

I was still kneeling with my face right next to her feet, so I didn't have to move much as I slowly pulled each boot off.

Sophia wasn't wearing any socks so her feet were really sweaty. I could smell their strong scent really well from where I knelt and was perplexed as to how such small beautiful feet could smell so much.

I guess I was staring at them while I thought about this because Sophia said "Wow! I know my feet are pretty, but I didn't realize you would be this mesmerized by them. Massage my feet, and if you do a really good job I might let you smell them."

I don't know how she thought that was a reward, and I didn't ask. I just started rubbing and kept rubbing. I worked really hard to make her feel good as I caressed up and down her foot. Sophia was resting her other foot on my shoulder for a long time, but occasionally she would rub it over my face, getting me covered in her foot sweat.

This went on for hours. My hands were in so much pain when she finally pulled her feet away and stood up. She looked like a goddess towering over me, since I was still on my knees looking up at her. She then turned around to put her boots on, and I was left with an amazing view her ass.

She bent over to actually put the shoe on and ffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFttt

She farted on my face. Her asshole was less than an inch from my face and I was left admiring not only her beautiful butt, but also her powerful fart. I don't know why, but I was hard during the whole ordeal and that degradation only made me harder.

Sophia laughed and started walking away. She must've been heading home. I just watched as my sexy teenage neighbor walked out of my house.

The next day was Saturday, and I was awoken by a huge spandex clad ass sitting on my face.

I was about to say something then BBBBRRRRRRPLLLLTTTTT

A massive wet fart erupted on me and I was forced to inhale it. I heard laughing, and I knew immediately from the pretty voice that Sophia was sitting on top of me.

"My mom left for a business trip this morning, so I thought I'd come check up on my worshipper."

PPPPBBBLLTT

"I'm glad you sleep naked. I was able to get a good laugh at how small your penis is, even now when it's fully erect from me farting on you."

PPPPPRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBTTTTT

"Man you really enjoy this don't you?"

I was not enjoying it whatsoever. I could barely breath, and what little air I could breath smelled awful. Sophia continued sitting on me and farting until I lost consciousness.

I woke up later, and didn't see Sophia in my room. Maybe it was all a dream. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom where I saw myself in the mirror. No that was definitely not a dream, there were little brown flecks of shit on my face from those wet farts. I washed off my face, and turned around to see Sophia.

Instant erection. She was just so hot, I couldn't help it.

"Good, I'm glad you washed up, I don't want you to be dirty while you service me."

"Service?"

"Get on your knees and eat me out. It's about time I get something out of this. You've gotten way too many rewards."

If by rewards she meant chances to do exactly what she wanted then she was right. I got down on my knees once again and started licking her right after she pulled her shorts down.

I licked and licked and licked and got lost in the moment. Her womanhood tasted amazing and I just kept licking her to consecutive orgasms. Then after she came for the fifth time she shrieked "Ewww gross!! Look what you did!"

I was startled and looked up to see her pointing down at her feet. They were now soaked in my cum. I must've jizzed without even realizing it.

She sat down on the edge of the tub and held her foot up in my face "Look what you did!!"

I was stunned. Man she had such cute feet.

"You're so stupid! Do something."

Sophia punctuated this statement by thrusting her foot the extra inch to my face and wiping some of my cum on my face. She then started dragging her foot around and forcing it between my lips.

"Clean up this mess."

I started licking, since I realized that's what she meant by clean. I licked thick ropes of semen from between each of her toes and the bottom of her foot until my mouth was completely full of cum. I was going to go and spit it out when she told me "Nope, swallow it."

Along with my pride, I forced myself to swallow the cum. I couldn't believe how much I came. Both feet were completely covered. I licked for nearly 45 minutes before it was finally all gone. Then Sophia went and stepped in the remaining puddle of cum, and I had to repeat the whole process. Finally she told me to lick the rest off of the floor, and the ordeal was through.

Before she left, Sophia gave me a list and told me to buy everything on it for her, since she deserved to be spoiled. I agreed that she needed to be spoiled, so after she left, I went to the store and blew my whole paycheck on fancy shoes, clothes, and make-up for her.

Once I got home, I realized how much my life had changed in the past few hours, and was glad that I was given the chance to worship Sophia. I then waited for her to come over for her gifts.

fucktoy99
fucktoy99
138 Followers