At the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kirri78
Kirri78
17 Followers

"Get out man. Let the girl get some sleep." Evan nodded and slid out from under Merrie.

"Can I kiss her?" Jimmy nodded. Evan leaned down and softly kissed Merrie's lips. She kissed him sleepily and murmured thanks. Jimmy slid off the bed and covered Merrie with a blanket. He motioned Evan to follow after he wrapped a towel around his waist. The two men walked into the living room and Evan started dressing. Once dressed he turned to Jimmy. "Do you know how fucking lucky you are?" Jimmy smiled.

"She is something."

"Amazing is more like it." Jimmy handed Evan a piece of paper.

"Write down your number. She wants to see you again." Evan did handing it back to Jimmy. He walked Evan to the door, wishing him good night and then shutting it. He dropped his towel on the floor and went back into the bedroom. Merrie was almost asleep, but she opened her eyes as he blew out the candles.

"Thank you." Jimmy turned and then sat on the bed. He rubbed her back.

"Don't thank me baby, I just want you to be happy. I love knowing you're satisfied." She opened her arms and her laid down, settling against her body. He kissed her neck and she sighed happily. "Rest baby." She nodded against his shoulder and was soon breathing deeply and evenly. Jimmy watched her face, brushing his fingers over her nipple. "Tomorrow is going to be even better." He said softly, a smile spreading across his face.

Kirri78
Kirri78
17 Followers
12