At the Beach

Story Info
She sunbathes and gets more than she bargained for.
1.1k words
4.45
128k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect sky and a perfect beach. Golden sands and rocks stretched as far as I could see to my right and to my left were rugged cliffs. It wasn’t very crowded that day, I had been there before once or twice and it had been full of kids and holidaymakers, but today there were only about ten groups of people in my immediate area.

When I had first arrived it had been quite early, sunny but not yet blazing. I set up my laid out my towel in a lovely spot by some rocks. I had arrived prepared, already wearing my bikini underneath my little skirt and T-shirt so all I had to do was take them off and I was ready to sunbathe.

The sun blazed down on my skin, warming it. I felt as if I was absorbing the rays and becoming part of the beach. It was a wonderful feeling, the heat of the sun and the warm summer breeze caressing my bare skin. I felt quite sleepy by now and rolled over onto my stomach to tan my back, undoing the top of my bikini so that I didn’t get strap marks. I mostly preferred to go topless but this wasn’t ‘that’ sort of beach. What a shame. I wriggled about a bit to get comfy, grinding my pelvis into the soft warm sand, sighing with contentment. I realised that I needed oil on my back and reached for my bag for the bottle.

A strange male voice behind me said ‘Need a hand?’ I quickly laid flat again because my breasts would have been partly exposed while I was reaching into the bag, I hadn’t realised anyone was walking past. I looked over my shoulder, trying not to reveal anything again to see a wonderful tanned body standing behind me. He was very good looking and had a very cheeky grin on his face which told me he had already had a right eyeful of my breasts. I blushed but thought ‘Why not!’

‘My oil is in my bag’ I told him. He reached in and took out my bottle of oil and began to massage the sun-warmed liquid into my back. His touch was firm and confident, yet at the same time quite intimate. I was beginning to feel very turned on by his touch; it had been a long time since a man had touched me. I sneaked a look and could tell by the bulge in his shorts that he was rather enjoying himself too.

He moved around to kneel behind my head and made long strokes up and down my back, up and down and caressing the sides of my breasts as he did. ‘This bloke is really cheeky’ I thought to myself but I was enjoying myself far too much to stop him. Before I knew it he was sliding his hands under my bikini bottoms and stroking my buttocks with his long strokes, up and down my back. I realised that my bikini bottoms had become pushed down and my bottom was exposed but it felt so wonderful I didn’t object. I was vaguely aware of the rest of the beach but they seemed so far away I wasn’t bothered by them.

He moved to the side of me ‘Roll over’ he commanded. I didn’t even think twice about it I just rolled over for him. My nipples hardened in the breeze, he was getting a right eyeful, let alone the rest of the beach! He applied more oil which was now even warmer from the sun, stroking up and down my torso but avoiding my breasts until I was wriggling for him to touch them. Slowly he cupped my breasts in his hands, smoothing the wonderfully warm oil over them. I was moaning by this point and beyond caring about anything but what I was feeling.

All I could feel was the sun beating down on my breasts, the breeze cooling my erect nipples and his strong hands massaging me. I was already damp when he undid the strings at the side of my bottoms and took them off. Now I was totally naked and exposed in the sunshine, in full view of the rest of the beach, and I didn’t give a damn.

His hands worked their way down my body, making lazy circles on my thighs until I was groaning for his touch where I needed it most. I opened my thighs slightly to give him the right idea, not caring who was looking. He went back to my breasts, pinching the nipples and then sliding down my belly and caressing my hips. After a few minutes of this I said ‘Please’. I heard his satisfied chuckle and he finally moved down to my pussy. He ran his thumbs over the strip of hair at the front, and then down over my swollen clit. It throbbed so much that I thought I would die of pleasure.

After more caressing and rubbing of my clit he slipped two fingers inside me and began to gently move them while rubbing me with his other hand. I was moaning and squirming with pleasure by this point. I could feel my juices flooding over his hand. It had been so long since I had been touched like this.

I opened my legs and he bent his head to lick my throbbing swollen clit gently up and down. He was eating me in full view of everyone; God it was a fantasy come true! His fingers were inside me and his tongue on my clit, it was too much for me to take and I came to a screaming orgasm.

Before I could get my breath he pulled his shorts off, threw my legs over his shoulders and rammed his swollen cock inside me. I could feel his balls bouncing against my arse and my tits were jiggling to his rhythm. He used me fast and hard and I loved it.

When he finally came I could feel his cum pumping out of him and into my throbbing pussy. I came again, bucking and grinding against him. I had never been fucked like that before in my life. He bent and kissed me on each breast, pulled on his shorts, smiled and walked away leaving me breathless, soaked and naked.

I became aware of my surroundings at that point, some people were staring, having obviously enjoyed the show; others were tactfully looking away, pretending to be engrossed in the horizon. I could see more than one erection and that was without my really looking. There seemed nothing else to do but lie down and continue sunbathing. I didn’t bother to dress because it seemed a bit late for that.