At The Car Wash

Story Info
A not so typical day at work.
1.4k words
4.13
61.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I manage a small string of coin operated car washes, the boss like to keep 'em clean so I spend most of my day mulling around and keeping up the places. Most of the time the work is kinda dull but it has its benefits. During the day a lot of the wives come in to clean the family car or mini van, and I am not positive but I think some of them are a tad bit on the exhibitionist side. Thin summer blouses in the wash can get very interesting, and the occasional short shorts or low cut blouses, I have even seen short skirts at the vacuums, and that can be a real spectator sport.

A bit about me, I am just 40, I'm not a hard body, but I stay active enough to keep in pretty good shape. I have been told I am an attractive man, and while I am not huge below the belt, most of the women I have been with have been pleased with what mother nature has been kind enough to endow me with. All my life though I have been painfully shy.

A few days ago summer kicked into high gear here in the Midwest, the day was very hot and a bit humid. I had been mowing the lawn at the wash. I hate it when my shirt gets all wet with sweat so when I mow I usually take off my shirt and am left with just my shorts. As I was mowing I noticed one of my regular customers, a very attractive lady a bit older than myself was having some trouble with the vacuum. As I came around her car to help her out, what I saw was very pleasant to my eyes, Lori was bent over trying to get the vacuum to work, she was wearing very short shorts and a white blouse tied just under her breasts. I stopped in my tracks to take in the view of her long legs and her very sexy rounded ass as she struggled with a vacuum that was clearly plugged and not working properly.

I must have been watching a bit longer than I thought as she stood, smiled at me and asked if I was enjoying the view. I stammered out a reply as she turned and winked and said this vacuum seemed to be broken. I know I was blushing which seemed to please her greatly, as I said I thought maybe it was just plugged and I could fix it for her. She replied that she thought there might be a lot I could fix for her. That's when I noticed the beads of sweat dripping down her chest and disappearing down the front of her dampened blouse, wishing I could just taste a bit of that sweat or at least chase it to its destination. Even the waistband of her shorts was damp with sweat. I was starting to get more than a little flustered as I took in the view. I think she must have known how I felt as she just looked me up and down and licked her full pouty lips.

I bent to unplug the vac and I am sure I heard a sound of approval of my own ass as I worked. When I stood and turned to let her know it was fixed and my breath caught in my chest, she was sitting in the car, she had unbuttoned all the buttons on her shirt, the only thing keeping her breasts from view was the tie. Her legs were parted and she looked very sexy as she watched me work. I stammered something about the machine being ready. She suggested that I stay and make sure the vacuum worked properly as she grabbed the hose and bent into her car. As I watched her ass she parted her legs a bit and kneeled on her seat, looking back she smiled very wickedly as she could tell my attention was all hers. She then went around to the other side of her car and leaned in. I could see straight down her blouse and could see by her nipples that she was enjoying showing me where those little drops of sweat were going.

After the vacuum stopped I took the hose and as I hung it up I felt her hot sexy body press against my back, her hand started at my chest and as it ran down my stomach she whispered in my ear that she wanted to show me more, and as her hand found my by now hard manhood she moaned and asked if there was anyplace we could go to be alone. I just grabbed her hand and led her into the pump house of the car wash. As we entered I said it was going to be very hot in there, and as she untied her blouse to show me her tits she said, honey any place we are is going to be hot.

She went to her knees grabbed the waistband of my shorts and as she pulled them down she took my hard cock into her hot mouth. It was all I could do not to cum right then and there as I was living out my biggest fantasy. My hands entwined in her hair as she sucked and licked my throbbing cock, taking it deep in her throat. She started face fucking me deep, my hands in her hair and my hips thrusting in her face. We were both soaked with sweat as I moaned and told her I was cumming. She took the first spurt in her hot sexy mouth, then pulled back and watched the rest spurt all over her sweaty boobs. I must have shot a gallon of cum, I thought it would never stop. She stood and kissed me, and as her sweat and cum covered body pressed against mine, my tongue entered her mouth to find she had not swallowed and was sharing my hot seed with me. I don't think my cock even shrunk as I turned her around and cupped those sweaty slick tits in my hands.

I reached down and undid her shorts and as I pulled them down her legs I bent and ran my tongue down the crack of that sexy sweaty ass. It was salty and so tasty, as she bent to allow me to go on. My tongue licked around her asshole and continued down further and I drove my tongue as deep as I could into her very wet dripping pussy. She was so wet my face was covered immediately with my favorite sweat of all, the sweet slick sweat of a hot pussy.

My fingers found her clit as my tongue drove into her hot hole. She was moaning and humping back against my face, I was so deep in her that her wet lips were on my cheeks. It was like a sauna in that pump house as I tongued her, sweat dripping of both our bodies, my tongue ventured up to her asshole and I shoved in deep in. I tongue fucked her ass deep, till I felt her body starting to shake, I knew she was about to cum so I stood and drove my rehardened cock balls deep into the tightest wettest pussy I may have ever been in. As I fucked her hard and deep she started crying out as she came, I had to wrap my arms around her to hold her up as I pounded her pussy with all my might. I could feel my balls slapping her wet hard clit as I did.

I fucked her hard and deep till I could take no more. She just humped back against me, we were fucking like animals when she screamed at me to cum with her. My cock swelled as I slammed it deep into her, one more thrust as I exploded deep inside her cunt. I ground deep into her and she ground back as our bodies convulsed with the power of our orgasm.

As my cock shrunk I pulled out of her by now sloppy wet pussy. I bent and ran my tongue up wet juicy slit and caught a some of our combined sex juice on my tongue. As she stood and turned I kissed her and as my tongue entered her mouth she moaned her approval and sucked our juices off of my tongue. As we dried off with some towels she just smiled at me. We got dressed and left the pump house. At her car as she got in she parted her legs and I could see our combined juices running down her thighs. She said as she drove off, she would be back, and she hoped she would again have trouble with the vacuum.