At the Concert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So before long, both girls had white semen dripping off their faces, out of their mouths, their hair was drenched with cum and beer; and of course their stomachs were steadily being force-filled with copious amounts of sperm from the horny, excited concert-goers.

As soon as everyone around them had cum on them or in their mouths, the girls would be lifted up again above head height, and be passed on while the crowd cheered at the sight of the latest bukkake cumblast covering the two girls' faces and hair. Both Kara and Jess had their eyes tight shut from the stinging sperm, and were therefore completely disoriented. They gasped for air coughing and spluttering cum out of their mouths, but after a minute or two the "Heeeeeey-hup!" came again and they were both dropped backwards, managing to cry out "No!" or "Stop!", before their cries were quickly muffled by the insertion of a hard cock or two into their mouths, and then came the familiar gagging sounds. Thankfully for the girls, the facefucking never lasted more than 30 or 40 seconds before they felt the all too familiar feeling of warm cum shooting hard and fast straight into their stomachs, or filling their mouths up.

Each time they were raised up, the crowd marvelled at how much cum they had both been blasted with and cheered loudly. The girls continued to be passed along a few metres every time before they were "dropped" again, unknowingly being carried closer and closer to the cleared-out area known as the "mosh pit"...