At the Cottage

Story Info
She watches brother and sister at a family reunion.
4.1k words
4.51
188.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,256 Followers

I was already annoyed with myself when I stepped off the train; when it became apparent that nobody was there to meet me, I was doubly annoyed. I should never have agreed to this in the first place.

I should never ever have agreed to come down here. I had just spent the last six hours on a train, when by all rights I should have been spending my Friday back in the apartment in Brooklyn having hot girl-on-girl sex with my girlfriend Aya instead of facing a torturous weekend with my family.

I had agreed to this weekend casually several months ago, never thinking that I would actually be called upon to go through with it. My Mom's husband Siad had an uncle who has a cottage on an island on the coast of North Carolina. She said he might be willing to let us use it for a weekend. Wouldn't it be nice to get the entire family together again?

Wouldn't it be nice? Hardly! The very thought gave me a stomachache. What had I ever been thinking?

For the last hour, Aya and I had been texting back and forth, flirting away and getting bolder and bolder as we both got more excited. I had been getting obnoxiously horny, with no good way to do anything about it on a crowded train with a smelly bathroom. Later on I'd have to get a little 'private time' by myself out at the cottage.

It was half an hour before Melissa showed up. "Sorry, Sis. I misread the train schedule. Hope you weren't waiting too long!"

I stepped into the blissful A/C of her rental car, and assured her that it wasn't a problem. In the last half-hour of texting, while I sat on a bench in front of the train station in the 95 degree southern heat, Aya had gotten more and more bold and suggestive, toward the end telling me exactly what she was doing to herself while she fantasized about having my pussy all over her face. God, how I missed her! Now I was soaked in sweat from the heat and humidity, nervous and on edge about spending the weekend with my family, and just ridiculously turned on all at the same time. My pussy was seriously sticky inside my panties, and I couldn't wait to get out of them. It was going to be a long weekend, I could tell already.

Melissa helped relax me as we drove out to the cottage. She is a cool girl, and though we'd never been particularly close, we'd always gotten along pretty well. She told me that she had been dreading this thing for weeks too, and we conspired to keep our mother heavily sedated for the duration.

A little family history: I was the oldest by almost twelve years. My father had died while I was an infant; I have only the barest glimpse of him in my memory. Then my mother had remarried, and along had come Melissa, and then Sean. Then my mother and her new husband, Siad (a second-generation Lebanese computer engineer) had divorced. Two years ago they had remarried, and to all appearances were as happy as could be together. In the middle of all this, I had come out as a lesbian. For almost a year, Mom didn't talk to me. Then she changed her mind and wouldn't stop talking to me: apparently she thought that being a dyke made me some kind of sex and relationship expert, and I got way more information about her and Siad's sex life than I ever wanted to hear. Complicated enough for you? It was way too complicated for me. I generally avoided family gatherings at all cost.

What my Mom had described as a cottage looked more like a mansion to me. The place was huge! There were three bedrooms and a futon mattress in the common room. The rent for a weekend was about the same as Aya and I paid for our apartment in Brooklyn.

I felt very self conscious when all five of us were finally together at the cottage. Siad fidgeted uncomfortably and made small talk that seemed forced and out of place; Melissa and Sean both looked like they would much rather be anywhere else, and Mom wouldn't stop giving us crushing hugs and kept breaking down in little crying fits. We all went out for dinner to the one small town on the island, and I drank a lot of wine; the alcohol had a good numbing affect. When we finally got back to the cottage, I stumbled up the stairs, head swimming, and passed out cold the moment my head hit the pillow. I slept long and hard, and didn't dream.

It was late when I woke up. Sun was streaming through the curtains. My dirty clothes were strewn on the floor where I had left them. My hand slipped under the sheet and between my thighs and I discovered that I was already quite moist. Easing into the act, taking my time, I ran my finger very lightly up and down my slit, spreading the copious slippery juices around. My clit twitched with excitement. I pinched and pulled a nipple. My pussy tingled with expectation. Then the door swung open.

My mother knocked twice, after poking her head into the room. "Andrea, wake up sleepyhead! If you want any breakfast, you'd better hurry on down! We're headed down to the beach."

Oh... Damn. Regretfully, I got dressed and went downstairs. At least there was still enough coffee for me to have a cup.

We spent the day at the beach, alternately swimming, napping and snacking. I have to admit that it was pretty nice. I had expected to be bored; I'm not usually much of a beach person. There wasn't anyone else there; the next "cottage" was a mile down the island; the water wasn't too cold once you got used to it; the sun felt great; and I found myself having a great time despite myself. Mom and Siad pretty much stayed on the beach on a blanket, reading their books; Mom with her martini and Siad sipping his iced tea while us three "kids" played in the surf. We avoided talking to Mom as much as we could and generally had a blast.

I hadn't been around my two half-siblings in a long time. They had gone and gotten all grown-up on me. Melissa was twenty, and Sean had just turned eighteen and was starting college in the fall. They were both beautiful, dark eyed and smoky skinned (unlike me- gangly tall, blue-eyed and hiding my pale skin under spf-40 sun block); and Melissa was practically bursting out of her blue bikini (again unlike my flat-chested self, and yes I noticed, and yes I felt bad for noticing).

"Bad Andrea!" I thought "Must get mind out of gutter."

But Melissa was, I kept noticing, looking especially good in that blue bikini. I've never really been a boob girl, but I kept catching myself staring at Mel's. Her breasts were large, but perfectly in proportion with her curvy, svelte body, and they seemed to stand straight out from her chest without any need for support. She had a nice butt too, exactly the kind I like; full and curvy and just begging to be squeezed and licked and kissed. I couldn't believe I was looking at my kid half-sister like that. I was going to have to masturbate soon, before I turned into a total pervert. It was a real shame that I didn't get any cell service out here; I could really have gone for some hot phone sex with Aya.

At one point, we were all three knocked over by a breaking wave, and Melissa's top got pulled straight down almost to her waist. I had a momentary glimpse of exposed breast and brown nipple as she pulled her suit back up, apparently unconcerned. I thought Sean might have caught a peek too, but I couldn't tell. I couldn't blame him if he did. He was pretty easy on the eyes himself, come to think of it. He had a distance-runners' body; lean and muscular, just the kind I would have gone for if I went for boys. He had run cross country all the way through high school, and gone to the state championship. He had a cute ass too. I caught myself wondering what he had going on under those orange swim trunks. At one point, I saw them holding hands as they charged another breaking wave, but I didn't think anything of it.

Later on, Mom and Siad announced that they were going to go visit some of Siad's relatives, the ones who had the island cottage, and lived an hour or two away. We were all welcome to come if we felt like it, but they would probably stay the night over there. Unsurprisingly, we all three opted to stay on the island.

The three of us ordered pizza and drank beer and smoked a little pot that Melissa produced. We all got along really well, especially now that the 'grown-ups' weren't around and we could relax; it was as if a load had been lifted from all of our backs. I invited them both to come visit me in Brooklyn anytime, and they both seemed into it.

After pizza, Sean and Mel wanted to watch a video; I excused myself. They put a Harry Potter movie on, while I went upstairs and took a shower. The hot water felt amazing on my body. I just luxuriated under the shower for a long time, washing away the salt and sand and sunscreen and enjoying the sensation of hot water on my naked body. I started to masturbate a little in the shower, but I didn't get very far. The water started to run cold on me. Anyway, I wanted to make a proper job of it; I had been waiting a long time for this and I wanted it to be memorable, and I had brought one of my favorite toys along, stashed in my backpack.

I toweled off and went across the hall to my bedroom- Mel was in the room across from me, Mom and Siad had the downstairs bedroom while Sean was stuck sleeping on the futon in the living room- and slipped into my room, fully intending to have an extremely long, hot and satisfying masturbation session. Downstairs, I could hear Harry Potter on the television set.

Believe it or not, I fell asleep right away. 'Just a little nap first' I had thought to myself. The long day in the sun and the water and the pizza and beer had snuck up on me. When I opened my eyes again, it was late night, and the light of the full moon was spilling in through the window. My wet towel was still next to me on the bed, where it had left a rather large wet patch, and the only sound I could hear was the ever present low roar of the surf.

The idea came to me out of nowhere, but it was just perfect. I would go down to the beach and fuck myself silly under the full moon, just me and the ocean. I grabbed a beach towel, wrapping it around my body, and fished the pink silicone dildo out of my backpack. Moving quietly, so as not to wake up my sleeping siblings, I slipped out my bedroom door into the hall and down the stairs.

I had just reached the top of the stairs when a sudden sound or movement down below made me freeze in my tracks.

The front door swung silently open, and there was my half-brother Sean, softly illuminated by the ghostly moonlight, standing there completely naked. Drops of water beaded up and streamed off his smooth light brown skin, and his cock dangled thick and pendulous between his legs, crowned with a shock of black hair.

He looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful Sean."

It was Melissa. I hadn't seen her in the shadows. She was lying on her side on the mattress in front of the couch. She was wearing a pair of white cotton string bikini panties, and nothing else. "Come over here Little Brother, I've got something for you."

I crouched down by the banister, barely daring to breathe.

"It's been a long time, Mel" He stood framed in the doorway, looking for all the world like a piece of classical statuary, only with a bigger dick. He wasn't erect, but he was definitely... thick.

"Yeah it has" Melissa said, sitting up on her knees. Her large breasts shook deliciously as she moved. She looked beautiful. "Too long."

"We really shouldn't be doing this" I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. My heart pounded in my chest. I was so afraid that they would catch me out.

"I know. It's really wrong. We've talked about this. It's not right. But I want you."

Sean hadn't moved from the doorway.

"We don't have to. If you don't want to."

"What if she hears us?" Sean's cock was starting to harden. He wasn't fully erect, but his penis was swelling visibly, and starting to stick out. I hadn't actually had sex with a guy since I was seventeen, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating a sexy cock. And Sean's looked really nice.

"She won't hear us. She's upstairs in her room" Melissa gestured at the stairway. I felt incredibly visible. I didn't know how they could not see me crouching at the top of the stairs. "We'll just have to be quiet."

Sean nodded slowly.

"Come Here" Melissa said. She was kneeling on the side of the mattress. The moonlight caught the edge of her jet-black mop of hair. Her nipples, slightly upturned, were dark and pointy and swollen. Her breasts were perfect, flawless.

Slowly, as if he was in a trance, Sean walked toward her. His penis was sticking almost straight out; his testicles were drawn up in a tight package. As he crossed the room, I got to see his naked ass, only a shade lighter than the rest of his skin. He had a beautiful butt, tight and muscular, perfect for holding on to.

When he reached the mattress, Melissa took his ass in both of her small hands, and without a moment's hesitation, opened her mouth wide and swallowed his penis whole.

Oh My God I was turned on! As silently as I could, I moved away from the top of the stairs, and down the hall a little so that I was almost directly above them. By peeking my head between railings, I could look down and see everything. I could clearly hear the slurping noises Melissa was making as she worked enthusiastically away.

I reached between my legs and confirmed that my pussy was wet. I tend to get extremely wet whenever I am excited (this can sometimes be embarrassing); my juices were already starting to run down my thighs. My clit was hard, peeking out from beneath its hood, ready for action.

At long last, Melissa took her mouth off of Sean's cock. "I've wanted you so badly."

Sean took her by her shoulders and lifted her to her feet. "I've missed you Mel." They kissed for a really long time, deeply, like lovers who know each other well. Their bodies were pressed close together, Melissa's breasts squished against Sean's chest; Sean's very erect wet cock nestled against her stomach.

"I love you Sis"

"I love you too, Brother." She squeezed one of his tight buns and giggled "But not like that, of course."

"Of course." He stuck a finger into her armpit, making her choke down a loud squeal. It quickly devolved into a tickle-fight, tumbling on the mattress, poking squealing and shushing each other until it ended up with them lying side by side on the mattress, gasping for breath.

I had taken the opportunity to slide the plump pink dildo up inside myself, and I had been fucking myself with it, but oh so slowly, just reveling in the sexuality of it all. My clit was screaming at me, begging for attention; but I deprived it for now. I knew I would come as soon as I touched myself there, and I wasn't ready to come just yet. I would be having many orgasms tonight, I knew; for now I just wanted to savor it.

"What do you want?" Sean asked, stroking her toned arm softly.

"What do you want?" Melissa rejoined

"Asked you first." There was a long silence. I held still, afraid that they might hear me masturbating. I don't think I needed to worry. They were in a world all their own.

"I'd like you to do it to me" Melissa said looking down "the way we did it the very first time."

"You sure? That's the way you want it?"

"Yeah. If that's ok."

"Oh yes Sis. That's ok. That's more than ok. That sounds fucking amazing." Sean took a handful of her black hair in his fist and kissed her again, hard. His other hand cupped her large, full breast, squeezing tight. She moaned softly.

They broke off the embrace. Her nipples were swollen, sticking out like black cherry gumdrops. His cock bobbed eagerly. I thought I could make out the glisten of pre-cum leaking out the end of it. Melissa got down on her hands and knees, resting her head on the mattress and arching her back, thrusting her shapely ass up toward Sean (and me). With one sexy wiggle of her rear end, her little white panties were around her knees. I almost gasped out loud at her lovely exposed ass, so suddenly bared. She had a perfect butt, two smooth and firm half moons separated by a dark and mysterious crack that, God help me, I wished with every fiber of my being that my face were stuck deep inside, licking like a fiend.

Sean wasted no time. As I watched, steadily and deeply fucking myself with my head stuck between two railings watching them unabashedly, he got down on his knees behind his sister. Fully erect cock bobbing happily, he stuck his face between her thighs and started hungrily licking her pussy.

Melissa responded enthusiastically, moaning out loud and wiggling her ass fetchingly.

"Oh man Big Sis" Sean said, coming up for air "You are so fucking wet!"

And so was I.

"Just don't you stop Baby Brother" Sean got back down below and resumed his ministrations. His hands stroked and massaged her sweet ass, avoiding (somewhat to my frustration) the forbidden territory between her gorgeous soft cheeks. His tongue must have found the right place because Mel was getting louder and more emphatic. "Oh Fuck Bro, I'm going to come!"

Well so was I. I couldn't take it any more. Pink dildo crammed up my pussy, my finger found my clitoris and strummed. I went off like a rocket, shaking and writhing on the hall carpet in tandem with Melissa, biting my arm hard to keep quiet, leaving a deep blue bruise on my bicep that I would later have to explain away to Aya.

I couldn't believe how fucking wet I was by now. The dildo was covered with gooey slickness, and I had left a genuine wet patch on the carpet. And I was still riding a knife edge, ready to explode all over again.

They were kissing again, kneeling upright, face to face, and Melissa had her hand on his cock. She was whispering in his ear, I couldn't make out what she was saying. They were so beautiful, both of them together.

Melissa was down on all fours again, her big breasts hanging down, swaying sexily. Sean knelt beside her, and to my delight, spread those gorgeous ass cheeks and started licking up and down, all around her beautiful ass.

She moaned out loud "Yes... mmmm so good!" He had two fingers up inside her pussy, and his tongue was drilling deep deep inside her little asshole. When he moved his head for a moment, I actually caught a glimpse of her sexy little rosebud, glistening with his saliva, winking hungrily.

"Please" Melissa said softly "Hurry."

That was all Sean needed. Removing his finger from her vagina, he stood up on one bent knee and guided he stiff penis to her rear entrance. Melissa's hands went straight to work between her own legs. I watched, rapt, as they swayed and moved together in little thrusts, trying to fit his thickness into that tight place. It was a losing battle, but it sure looked (and sounded) as if they were both enjoying the struggle.

Finally, Melissa broke it off. Crawling away, she reached deftly into her bag by the couch, and retrieved a little clear bottle of lubricant.

Sean laughed "You had this planned all the time, Sicko!"

"Well Duh!" Melissa giggled, pouring some fluid on her fingers and reaching behind to slippery things up "Now stick that fucking thing up my butt!"

They resumed their previous position; Mel with her ass thrust high in the air like a cat in heat, Sean half-standing crouched behind her. Taking the little bottle, he squirted a liberal amount on his penis, spreading it thoughtfully while he contemplated his sister spread wantonly before him.

"God I've missed doing this with you Melly"

"Just do it Babe"

He guided his raging erection between her widely spread ass cheeks, finding his target and resting the head of his penis against her puckered anus.

Silently, she pressed back against him, impaling herself on his penis. Probably three quarters of his gorgeous, swollen dick was suddenly buried in her asshole. She raised herself up onto her hands and knees with a deep throated groan/growl.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,256 Followers
12