At the Dance Ch. 02

Story Info
Mar must face her punishment, but can she take it?
2.2k words
4.25
17.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mar felt like she couldn't breathe, her heart pounded so hard that it hurt. Her eyes, wide and panicked, met her Masters, cool and calm. Kris looked at her and understood. He stepped forward, motioning to Steven who let her go right away. Mar fell forward to his embrace, a small sob escaping. Kris held her close, pressing his forehead against hers so they could lock eyes. With each passing moment Mar felt more centered, more relaxed. Her breathing calmed and her heartbeat returned to normal. Finally she took a deep breath and closed her eyes in relief.

"What's the matter Mar?" Kris asked once she had composed herself. "are you afraid?"

"Yes Master, but it's more than that. I didn't want to disappoint you." She moaned, pressing against him fully.

"I know, don't worry, you haven't." He grinned at her, "Hell, I had to let Steven trick you just so I'd have the excuse to punish you."

Mar giggled softly, relief making her giddy.

"Are you afraid of being punished?" Kris asked her, brushing her hair back so he could look her more fully in the eyes.

"No Master, I love when you punish me." She meant it to, Mar was just shy of being a total pain slut.

"Are you afraid of being punished here? Do you need to use your safe word?" He persisted, questioning her. Mar thought about it for a moment, not wanting to answer until she was sure. Did she want to use her safe word? She knew her Master would never hold it against her; he was not the sort to threaten to take her collar if she didn't live up to his requests. More than that, this was her fantasy; he had brought her here only after she had confessed her dirty fantasies to him. Real life was different from the fantasy world, and she was scared, but afraid enough to give up this chance?

"I ... I am afraid Master. I am really scared, but I don't want to use my safe word. I trust you, I know you'll only take me as far as I can go." Mar closed her eyes and pressed her head into his neck, but Kris pulled her back.

"Tell me how it feels girl; share your fear with me." Mar looked into his eyes and saw the lust; her fear was turning him on. She took a deep breath, stopping to listen to her own emotions and trying to think of how to express it.

"It feels like a tightness in my stomach and in my chest." She began, "I feel restricted, like I can't move. I'm afraid to move, afraid to breathe too hard. The tightness feels strange, it hurts, but it feels good too. The ball in my belly is connected by a string to a ball in my pussy; and with every breath the feeling gets stronger. I can feel it everywhere, I can feel it deep inside me."

Kris reached down and slid his hand up her skirt, her pussy was still wet and she reacted immediately, stepping forward and mewling in her throat. He stroked her and then brought his wet fingers to her lips. Mar opened her mouth and sucked his fingers clean, tasting herself on him.

"Alright slut," he pushed her back a step and she fell into Steven who had been standing quietly. "I'm going to bring you to a new high, but if you need to use your safe word I want you to yell it loudly, right away. Do you understand?"

Mar nodded her head, licking her lips in anticipation.

"Steven, go." Kris told his friend, Steven dropped Mar's arms and turned into the crowd. She watched him go and then yelped in surprise when Kris grabbed her by the hair, dragging her back toward him. He led her forward to the bar where the barkeeper watched them coming, a bemused look on his face. Kris pulled her until she was standing right at the bar, he grabbed her hands and put them flat on the surface.

"Don't move slut." He told her, Mar dropped her eyes, her face turning even redder as the barkeeper smiled openly at her. Kris used his foot to kick back at Mar's feet, making her step back, farther and farther. After a while she was stretched out, bending over slightly. Her dress had ridden up and she could feel the air on the bottom of her ass, she wasn't sure how much she was showing off, but she couldn't move her hands to check. Suddenly she felt Kris running his hands along her legs, he pushed at her thighs, forcing her to spread her legs and removing any sense of modesty she clung to. She could feel the air on her ass and on her pussy, she could even feel the wetness on her thighs. Her breathing hitched in her throat as she wondered how many people were watching her, how many could see how aroused her was. Master reached between her thighs and played with her pussy, making her groan. As she struggled to remain standing, she felt him pull away and heard several voices express appreciation of her spread out pussy, of her swollen clit, her exposed ass, and of her wetness. Mar felt the embarrassment making her whole body flush, but more than that. She had never been so aroused in her life.

"Got em!" She heart Steven's voice as he apparently rejoined them. Mar had to fight the urge to turn around and see what it was Steven had gotten. She was determined to show her Master that she was a good girl, his good little slut. Every breath she took seemed to fill her with fear and anticipation. This was part of her fantasy, the fantasy that she had shared with him almost a year ago; being exposed in front of so many people. Her fantasy had gone into much more than just exposure and she wasn't sure how far Master was going to take her. He knew that she couldn't handle everything they had spoken about, he was aware that some of it was merely fantasy. He had promised to give her just enough of the fantasy to satisfy them both, but refused to clarify exactly what she should expect. Now, here she was, in a dance club that catered to members with a sexual itch. Bent over in front of God knew how many people, her ass exposed and her pussy leaking, and she felt amazing.

"Now then," her thoughts were interrupted by her Master's hand stroking her ass and along her back. Each of his motions pulling her skirt higher and higher until he left it bundled around her waist. There was nothing to hide behind. Mar looked up and accidently caught eyes with the barkeeper who was watching her intently. She quickly dropped her eyes to the floor, unknowingly spreading her thighs even wider for the crowd.

"My little slut here teased all of you." Mar froze, was Master speaking to the crowd, or to the men she had teased specifically? She suddenly was positive that he was speaking to eight men. She was sure that those eight men had danced with her, touched her, almost gotten her off, then been pissed off as she ran off, leaving them with unattended hard ons. "She really needs to be punished for her behavior and I figure that there's no one better to punish her than you." To her horror, she heard several men agree. Even as she chanted no in her head, Mar spread her thighs wider, shifting on her heeled feel, wiggling her ass for the men. She was terrified, but more than that, she wanted this, needed it.

"Since this bitch needs to be punished I have decided to give each of you ten smacks. Her ass is open season." He gave her ass a smack to show his meaning and she yelped. "Slut," he barked.

"Yes Master!" She jumped.

"You are to count each smack, and after every ten you are to thank the man who is taking the time to punish you. Do you understand?" Kris slid a finger into her pussy, checking to make sure she was still aroused, still interested in the game. Eighty smacks would push her, but he felt confident that she could handle them.

"Yes Master, thank you Master for punishing this slut." Mar answered.

Without warning, she felt a hand come down on her ass. Any thoughts she had entertained about the men taking it easy on her vanished. Whoever had slapped her had done so with force. The pain spread across her ass cheeks, which quickly began to redden.

"One Sir!" The next three came quickly and the man did not give her time to count, she screamed and then called them out. "Two Sir, Three Sir, Four Sir!" On and on he continued until he finally reached number ten. She called it out breathlessly. "Ten Sir, thank you for punishing this slut Sir!"

The next man took a moment to admire the redness of her ass before her began. He carefully chose spots that were not yet reddened. There was not much time between blows and she counted them out, her voice growing slightly hoarse.

"Twenty Sir! Thank you Sir for punishing this slut!"

The pain was nothing new to Mar, she loved the way her ass ached and burned from a spanking. The fact that there were other men spanking her, that her Master was watching them, that the whole bar was watching her punishment; it was these facts that made it hard to stand and brought tears to her eyes. Yet, it was these facts that made brought her dangerously close to cumming again, this time in front over everyone!

The next man seemed to enjoy the feel of her ass, he ran his hand over it gently. Every once in a while, with no warning and no way for Mar to know it was coming, he would bring his other hand down onto an exposed portion of her ass. She would tense and cry out, but never in time to stop the sting and the ache. Then his hand would travel over the area, touching the marks, absorbing the heat of her ass.

"Thirty Sir! Thank you Sir! Thank you for punishing this slut." She couldn't say any of the numbers now, each one was screamed in pain and in pleasure.

Each man came up and took his turn, smack after smack rained down on her ass and thighs. The men did not seem to be worried about hurting her, they released their anger at her cock teasing on her ass. By the time the last man was taking his turn Mar's face was red and wet with tears. Her thighs trembled with the effort to remain on her feet, and her ass was beyond red. It had begun to turn an angry purple color that would surely bruise. Some of the people watching were worried, how could the poor girl take such an ass whipping, surely the pain was beyond any sort of pleasure?

What they did not realize, however, was that Mar was very firmly in her subspace. The spankings had long ago begun to blend, separated only by the need to call out her thanks to the punisher when reaching the tenth for each set. The pain in her ass was spread out through her body and she felt warm everywhere. Each swat was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm and it took every ounce of her concentration to not disappoint her Master again.

"Eighty! Thank you Sir for punishing this Slut!"

With the last count her Master came over and helped her stand, she leaned on him gratefully. He carefully slid her dress down her thighs and took her hand to lead her away. When Mar looked up the crowd was staring at her, some were congratulating her on taking her punishment so well. She stared at them in a daze as she followed her Master to the car. He didn't hesitate nor did he speak to anyone, even though several men and women tried to stop them and talk. Kris just continued walking, holding Mar tightly and leading her out of the club and into the cool air to the lot he had parked in. Mar realized there were footsteps following them, Steven was following them, Kris led, Mar followed, and Steven watched their back. As they reached the car, Master opened the passenger side door and motioned for her to get in. She noticed that he had put a seat cover down, it was covered in beads, and she groaned, realizing how badly that would rub against her already sore ass.

"I don't need to tell you to pull your skirt up do I? I figure you already know that." Kris smiled at her obvious expression of trepidation.

"Maybe she needs a break?" Steven asked, his voice sounding slightly worried.

"What do you think slut, do you need a break?" Master asked, eyes searching her face for any signs that she really had been pushed too far.

"Please Master, " she moaned, "Please I need it!" as Mar answered Kris's face took on an expression of worry, had he really pushed her too hard? "Please! I need to cum so fucking badly!" she finished and he laughed. Steven gaped at her in disbelief.