At the End of Pussy's Day

Story Info
You spend an evening together.
1.8k words
4.05
38.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had arrived home drained by a difficult day and had enjoyed my pampering – the glass of wine, the warm relaxing water of the bath, the feel of the soft fluffy towel to dry you followed up with a sensual massage. The pizza for dinner was probably a bit of a let down but what else could we have delivered at 10 o’clock at night?

To bed and my cosseting continues – with you spreadeagled on your back, naked, wrist secured with silk to the bedposts. I kneel above you and kiss you, kiss your lips, your breasts, your pussy… my fingertips tease you, tracing little patterns on your ribs, under your arms, making you squirm, making you giggle and then I settle myself between your thighs and my lips seal themselves to your nether lips… I taste you, sucking your juices into my mouth… oooohhhhh Pussy, so many loving kisses, the tender nibbling of your clit, the plunging of my tongue… you sigh deeply, you moan… your body grows tense, your legs grip my head and you start to undulate… your feet dig into the mattress and now you yell your delight as your juices flow and you cum on my tongue

And now, your wrists released, your head is on my shoulder and you are quiet and peaceful. I am laying on my back staring at the ceiling, reliving the previous hour, the closeness, the tenderness, the passion. my eyes close and I am drifting off to sleep when your voice rouses me. ‘I want to suck your cock, Peter,’ you murmur raising your head and smiling at me. You lean close and gave me a deep kiss.

Your tongue slips between my lips to where the taste of your sex lingers and I wonder if you can taste yourself in my mouth. You speak again, speaking into my open mouth ‘I want you to cum in my mouth, Peter.’

‘You are a naughty wench, Pussy,’ I scold, ‘a wanton hussy, talking so lewdly, being so forward. Perhaps I should spank you…’ You blush and lower your eyes, but I take your chin in my hand, force you to look into my eyes, my other hand strokes your ass. You wince, then shiver at the thought of my hand descending on your bottom.

‘Yes, darling,’ you agree, then scoot down my body, out of reach…

As you slide down my body, you plant soft kisses on my shoulders, on my chest. You linger a moment on my manly nipples, sucking them, nibbling them and then you are on the move again. I feel the coolness of the wet trail left by your tongue, a trail that descends to my groin. My hands press on your shoulders, firm and strong, urging you down…

I feel my cock slide into the wetness and heat of your mouth. It is soft, and you suck it gently, your tongue flickering against the pliant shaft. Ah, so wonderful to feel my cock swelling in your mouth, hardening, lengthening. I moan in pleasure and my fingers reach for you, they run through your thick lustrous hair, become entangled in it.

You suck steadily, rhythmically, seemingly delighted as I respond to your ministrations… growing harder, longer.

I am fully erect now, and begin to thrust my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of your mouth. You cup my balls with one hand, feeling how tight they've become, how snug they are against my body, you know me well, you know that I'm close to climax, nearing ejaculation…

I raise my hips higher, thrust harder, eager to fuck your face, to cum in your mouth but you change the rhythm of your cocksucking, your tongue circles the ridge around my cockhead, round and round, then you dab at my pee-hole, savouring the taste of pre-cum and the urgency leaves me, I relax, my ass falls back to the sheet…

Suddenly you suck me all the way into your mouth, 'til your lips touch the wiry hairs around the base. I gasp when, just as suddenly, you pull back, leaving only the tip of my dick in your mouth. You rim it with your tongue, mouth it softly with your lips, your fingernails scratch oh-so-lightly up and down the shaft. Your caresses tantalise and torment, bringing me to the precipice but never taking me over, never letting me come…

‘Pussy, Pussy…’ I sigh desperately but you just laugh, a delightful, throaty chuckle that arouses me further. I feel that you are enjoying the power you have over me and I am enjoying the power you have over me…

Your legs are close to the end of the bed, you are in danger of falling off so, as you suck, you begin to shift your body, rotating it 'til we are head to tail, your face buried in my crotch, your ass is in clear view before me, within easy reach, as you grasp my cock and stroke me.

My hand is on your bottom, fingers lightly tracing the rounded curves and my mind turns to thoughts of squeezing it, of spanking your cute buttocks. As if reading my mind you groan a little in protest and I respond with a squeeze and a sharp smack across the swell of my left cheek.

You pull your mouth off my cock. ‘ No, Peter,’ you groan in protest but I smack again, my hand cracking sharply against your right cheek this time.

My hand descends yet again, leaving a fiery palm print in its wake, and yelping a little, you return to the your task… that of tormenting John Thomas… I watch with glazed eyes, watch you licking my cock, it's like you are licking some obscene lollipop, your tongue lapping at its purple head. ‘Suck me, Pussy,’ I plead, giving your raised ass another smack, but you seem determined to tease, you burrow your nose into my pubic hairs, ignoring the funky, hot smell, ignoring the wiry hairs tickling your cheeks.

Slap… your stubbornness is rewarded with another spank but it appears you want this to last as long as possible. You take my cock in your hand and rub it across your face, it leaves a sticky trail of arousal on your cheeks, your chin, your eyelids. You caress your face with it again and again.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! You cry out, your butt dances and weaves as you try to avoid my chastising hand. ‘Don't, please don't, Peter…’ you beg and one of your hands slips backward to protect your reddened bottom and your mouth searches out my balls, and you lick them with your tantalising tongue, you suck at the long hairs, you roll my balls, one at a time, in the moistness of your mouth. ‘Oh Pussy, you are so sweet, so… so…’ words fail me and I give your ass another firm slap.

You suck and lick my balls, your saliva coats my crotch, coats your face. I can hear my own heavy breathing and your howl of discomfort as I spank your arched butt again then I hear the snuffling, snorting sounds as you suck me deeply into your mouth. Sounds that seem to say that the teasing is done, you want me to cum, you want to taste the cum as it slides down your throat.

My cock is pulsating, throbbing and I hear you choke a little but all I think of is my pleasure. ‘Deeper, Pussy, deeper...’ I urge and your cheeks hollow as you take John Thomas as deep as you can into your mouth. I feel my cockhead nudge at your throat and you gag a little…

You still your head for a few moments and grip me with your tongue and cheeks, your mouth pulling strongly at my rampant cock and you begin to move again, your mouth moving steadily, but quickly, up and down the shaft, your lips sucking hard at the head, then sliding down my length, over and over, from cockhead to base, again and again. I reach between your thighs and gently caress your pussy, your beautiful wet cunt, featherlight touches along your wanton open lips… and as I caress you, my eyes are on your cheeks, watching them hollow and then balloon as you suck, striving for maximum suction, maximum pleasure… and all for me…

With one hand you grasp the base of my cock, you squeeze in the rhythm of my hips, the rhythm of your mouth. My entire cock is being caressed, my hips drive to meet your mouth, your lovely, cocksucking mouth. And now I spank your ass with sharp, light taps, increasing the tempo, faster and faster, urging you on… driving me on…

I am moaning continuously now, lost in a place beyond words, hips bucking, cock plunging into your mouth, and you know that I am so close to climax. Through the haze I feel your hands, one hand clenching the base of my cock, the other gently caressing my balls, tight in their sac. I feel your sucking growing wilder as your mouth moves frantically up and down my shaft. My fingers sink deep into your cunt and abruptly you suck me as deeply into your mouth as you can… your cheeks milk me… with a sharp cry I thrust hard into your mouth… my fingers leave your pussy and I grasp you by the ass and tug you to me… my lips meet your lips, I taste your juices afresh and I suck your quivering clit into my mouth and start to cum. I cum, spurting hotly down your throat, your mouth works, convulsively, as you swallow…

"Pussy… Pussy… darling Pussy…" but my words go unheard in the hotness and wetness of your being… I lap you with my tongue, I pierce you, deep as I can and fuck you frantically my tongue plunging in and out of you, my nose nuzzling your clit and soon you are joining me, you are shivering and shaking, your body is in spasm and we surrender to our mutual pleasure…

As our bodies calm you pull your mouth gently from my cock and your tongue sweeps up the beads of cum shimmering on my shaft. I am so sensitive, so tender and your renewed licking is divine torture to me… I moan in protest and, grasping your arm, turn you toward me. I pull you into my arms and embrace you. We share a long, lingering kiss and share too the flavour of our satisfaction. After long minutes you burrow against my chest and my hand moves caressingly through your hair… slides down your back to cup your bright red bottom… You hiss and wince…

"You're such a naughty wench, Pussy," I sigh, "But naughty in a lovely way."

The End