At The Gates

Story Info
Mithrell and Adamante rest for the night
1.1k words
3.83
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mithrell Kendermore sat herself on a rock overlooking the beautiful waterfall that guarded the subterranean gate to Menzoberranzan, she barely heard the presence of the black-robed guard following her. "Adaman, are we almost there?"

"Yes, m'Lady," came the swift reply as he kneeled next to her. The black robes caught the setting sun's light in a strange way, making the cloak seem to be made of water as he pointed with his quarterstaff towards the glittering waters of the waterfall. "Through that curtain of spring water lies the city."

"Wonderful. Let us camp here tonight, that way we may enter the city bright and early, throw the citizens into confusion." She laughed softly as she shed herself of the kender battle armor, setting it aside as Adamante Necronis began preparing the base for a fire. She let her long red hair flow as he withdrew a copper wand and muttered "pyros." The little pile of sticks exploded instantly in a bright, cheery flame, and he set aside his quarterstaff as he removes his robes. He cast the cloak over the branch to a nearby oak tree and began setting up the bedrolls.

"M’Lady, what would you like for supper? We have some trail mix, some beans, or I could go out and kill a deer for you." His eagerness always made her smile for some reason. It was if he was a lap dog that only wanted to make her happy, and she never let him down.

She reached into the travel pack and pulled out a can of cherries. "I think a deer would be nice.. I can prepare a very nice meal with these." She began pondering what she would be able to make as he raced off with his throwing daggers, to hunt. He was gone over an hour, and the sun was almost completely set when he came back with the carcass of a deer slung over his shoulders, He laid it down and, within minutes, had the backstrap and the flanks cut and ready for cooking. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she took the meat, and began frying it in the cast-iron pan. He busied himself with collecting more firewood, and she could sense his eyes looking over her.

When the meal was finished, Adaman washed the pan and put the rest of the implements away as Mithrell reclined against the oak tree. When he came back, she smiled. "That was a wonderful deer, Adam... I cannot imagine how you caught it."

"It was easy, m'Lady... tracking and being good with daggers gave her to me. But I could not have made anything like that with it. You are a true genius with the pan, as well as with the blade." He smiled and, slipping to one knee, took her hand in his and kissed it lightly. "Thank you, m'Lady."

"You are very welcome, my protector." She smiled and suddenly winced, her hand automatically reaching for her right shoulder. Answering Adam's questioning gaze, she said, "it's nothing. Just a twinge, it will be right as rain in the morning."

"No, m'Lady.. we can take care of it now." He pushed her gently forward and slipped behind her, laying his hands upon her shoulders. He began massaging the muscles with a soft hand, and pulled her gently to recline upon him as his hands worked. Her sighs rang in his ears like a crystal chime, and he doubled his efforts, his fingers traveling from the base of her skull across the sweep of her shoulders. His hands moved with incredibly grace, moving not only on her back, but across her clavicles as well, massaging the knots from her upper chest as his breath warmed her ear. Mithrell just went limp in his grasp, her head rolling back onto his chest as his fingers worked her gently.

She kisses the underside of his chin, then whispered softly, "lower."

His fingers swept lower, to the line of her tunic. She giggled softly as his fingers swept the sensitive flesh, and her voice became a little louder, but still barely above a whisper. "lower still." Her gasp rang out gently as his fingers, chilled by the night air, found their way into the soft valley between her breasts. He pulled his hands out immediately, and she looked up at him. Her smile told him all was well, and he let his fingers return. She could tell he had never done it before, for his hands were untried, exploring, and a little rough. But she didn't seem to mind rough. Her back arched a little as his fingers massaged her breasts, then up the valley before sweeping down their curves directly. She smiled softly, her eyes glazing over in pleasure as his hands worked her there. She could feel, she thought, his hardness against her back as his hands pulled from her shirt, then slipped beneath it again from the back. She felt his hands sweep her sides, then cup her breasts again. Squeezing them, rolling them in his grasp, much like a child with a new toy. She smiled softly at being such a novelty, and then closed her eyes, stifling a gasp as his fingers found her nipples. He squeezed them gently between his middle and index fingers, and continued playing with her breasts as she rocked softly against him.

He let his hands sweep lower, to her leather pants, and she did not have a will to resist. She felt his fingers undoing the bindings of the trousers, then the warmth of his lips surrounding her earlobe as he slid them from her legs. He stood up and circled her, the outline of his manhood evident in the tight black silk pants he wore. She moaned softly, her fingers grasping his hair as his tongue made the first contact with her naked sex. Her back arched as he took her clit into his mouth, suckling on it as his tongue flickered across it. Her head thrashed from side to side as his fingers slipped inside her, pumping in and out and making delicious slurping noises. His fingers hooked inside her, and she cried out as he bit upon her burning nubbin gently. He didn't seem to care, only moving faster as her body quivered in delight. A third finger entered her, and his entire hand began to rotate within her as his tongue thrashed her clit, sending her body into overdrive. Her hands grasped his hair and pulled him hard, almost trying to take him inside her as he legs locked around his head. She threw her head back and screamed, startling nearby birds as he climax took her, ripping through her body like the wind. He held her close to him as her spasms subsided, and she felt his arms lifting her, placing her on the bedroll, before her eyes drifted into slumber. His lips pressed against her cheek, and she could smell the faint odor of her arousal upon his face before she slipped into slumber, sensing his eyes upon her, watching her for the first shift of the night.