At The Hotel

Story Info
You're viewed through a hotel window.
860 words
4.06
42.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the hotel and checked in. Taking my key I went up to my room on the 7th floor. After unpacking my bags, I decided to have a shower before going out that evening for a late meal – it was 8.10pm. I went to the window to look at what sort of view I had, never knowing what view I was shortly going to receive!. All I could see was a window right opposite me about 15 feet away – it was part of the hotel next door. You could just make out windows to either side but could not see into them. The same went for the windows above and below. I was just about to draw the curtains when a light in the room opposite came on and a pretty woman in a figure-hugging light blue dress walked into view (you?). You looked straight over to me and smiled, licking your upper lip at the same time, as you reached up as if to prepare to draw the curtains. Then I saw a man move behind you reaching around your waist from behind and started to caress your breasts through your dress. Instead of pulling away, you pushed your backside back into the man’s groin, and turned your head towards him and said something. He then looked at me, smiled and began to fondle you all over, as you reached behind your back and you were obviously rubbing his crotch through his trousers. to As you did not draw the curtains, I then realised you both wanted me to watch, and my cock started wake up in my underpants.

The man then must have unzipped your dress, as it fell away from your shoulders. You brought your arms forward and the dress slide down and you stepped out of it. You were naked except for a very small red thong, which just covered your pussy and showed signs of being damp!

You turned round, took off the man’s shirt, undid his trousers and pushed them, and his underpants, down out of sight to the floor. He stepped out of them and kicked them aside. You then turned your head around, looked at me and indicated that you want me to do the same. I pulled my polo shirt over my head, undid my trousers and in one movement pushed my trousers and underpants down, kicking them aside in the process. My cock sprang into view, relieved from being restrained, and now quite erect. You smiled at me, and with a wink of approval, turned round to face the man again and bent over, pushing your backside against the window. I could see the thin slit of your thong disappearing up the crack of your backside and pussy, as you squashed it against the glass!. The gusset by now was evidently wet, and this made me really horny! You wiggled your bottom against the window whilst sucking on the man’s cock, getting it really hard too. He reached over and slowly pulled your thong down over your arse-cheeks and you stepped out of them. He massaged your nipples and breasts as you sucked on his cock, pinching your nipples every now and then. I started to rub my hard-on too, staring at your wet pussy. You reached through your legs and began to play with your clit, rubbing it in time with your cock-sucking.

After a few minutes you turned round, and holding onto the sides of the window, pushed your backside towards the man, telling him to penetrate your pussy. This he did eagerly, reaching around your body and rubbing your breasts at the same time. You just looked over and smiled at me, watching me stroke my cock as it pointed straight out at you. By now my cock was aching for release, but I tried to hold on, by slowing down my up-and-down strokes. He was thrusting really hard now, holding onto you hips and ramming his stiffness into you, and then, suddenly, your head went back, your eyes closed momentarily, and looking straight at me, you opened your mouth, with what must have been a cry of ecstasy. I then knew you were cumming, and I could not hold on any longer. I came with a fierceness that was overwhelming, and ejaculated all over the window, as if I was aiming at your open mouth. As my seed slowly dribbled down the window, you poked out your tongue and pretended to lick the window! You then turned round quickly and rubbed the man’s cock with your hands until he came all over your breasts.

You then turn round and push your breasts up against the window and rubbed his cum into them, all the while smiling lewdly at me. You then write “712 in 1 hour” in the cummy smudges you have made on the window. Taking that as an invitation to come to your room number, I get showered and dressed, grab a bite to eat, and walk into the hotel next door an hour later. What happens next is another story, and perhaps one that you can tell next time!!!