At The Hotel

Story Info
Mature wife agrees to meeet her young lover at a hotel.
3.4k words
3.59
200.4k
53
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
537 Followers

Randi looked into the rearview mirror of her minivan as she applied the finishing touches to her eye make-up. She had bought a fashion magazine that gave details on how to achieve the "smoky eyes" favored by some celebrities. Marcus had mentioned to her that he liked that look and Randi had taken the hint. Since starting her affair with a younger co-worker, Randi had made several changes to her appearance at her lover's subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, suggestion. Her hair was longer, below her shoulders, and heavily highlighted, making her more of a honey blonde. She used a flat iron so that it would hang even straighter than usual. She wore only "wet look" lip gloss whenever they planned to be together and applied it liberally. Randi had even shaved her pussy hair, leaving only a closely trimmed triangle above her slit after Marcus had made it clear that he wanted her that way.

Her husband had been thrilled, naively thinking she had shaved her pussy for his benefit , and Randi made sure he had no reason to think otherwise. Randi was still suprised that he had no clue as to what she had been doing with Marcus, and that everyone at her work appeared to be equally clueless. She only hoped her luck would continue.

The past couple of months, the two of them had been meeting at a local park over their lunch break and screwing in the backseat of her minivan. Randi had, thus far, resisted meeting him at a hotel and was afraid to go to his condo, thinking his neighbors would wonder why a middle-aged white woman was spending so much time with a black man half her age.

There had, however, been a quickie at her home when Marcus had stopped by with some papers from work. Her husband and two children were at a high school basketball game, and with little-to-no hesitation, Randi had taken Marcus by the hand and led him up to the marital bedroom. Even though the sex was incredible, as always, she was uncomfortable bringing Marcus back to her home. While she had her lover's cock in her mouth , Randi was unsettled when she caught herself looking at the picture of her children on the bedside table. Marcus had also insisted that they fuck on her husband's side of the bed, and although more than willing at the time, she did have some pangs of regret afterward.

As a result, when Marcus had mentioned that he could get their corporate suite at a local hotel, Randi agreed to the meeting. Marcus was one of their top local salesman and when one of the out-of-town guys had his stay cut short, Marcus arranged to have the room kept open for their private use.

Randi slipped on her sunglasses and stepped out of the minivan. She was wearing a short, black leather jacket over top of a white, sleeveless, mock turtleneck, tight tan capri pants and was wearing her new Manalo Blahnick slingbacks with the five-inch stilleto heels. She walked rapidly through the lobby to the elevator, not being able to shake the thought that the clerk knew exactly why she was there. Once safely in the elevator, she put her sunglasses in her purse and made a few last adjustments to her hair in the reflection of the door.

She walked down the hallway looking for the suite number Marcus had given her. Once outside the door , she started to knock when it suddenly flew open and she found herself being drug swiftly into the room by her wrists. Marcus pushed her forcefully against the inside of the door, kissing her roughly, his tongue pushing past her glossy red lips.

Although initially suprised by his actions, Randi opened her mouth and met his oral thrusts with her own, drinking in the familiar smells and tastes of her young lover. After a few moments, Marcus broke their kiss and smiled broadly, his face inches from her own.

"I guess I don't have to tell you that I'm glad to see you!" he laughed, his brown eyes sparkling. "Part of me wondered if you would still come."

Randi relaxed and smiled back at him, her arms reaching up over his broad shoulders, pulling him back down to her.

"Your'e kidding, right? You know I can't stay awy from you!"

With that Randi kissed him deeply, her hands sliding down to cradle his face as their tongues danced. Randi noticed that Marcus was wearing a short cotton robe and her hands reached down further to his fat crotch. One slid through the folds of the robe to cup his heavy ball sack while the other worked to open his belt.

"Whoa . . .Whoa . . .Slow down girl!" Marcus said pulling her hands up from his cock. "This is one time we don't have to be in such a hurry!"

With a quick kiss, Marcus steered Randi into the front room of the suite and helped her remove her leather jacket. Randi dropped her purse next to her on the couch as she took a seat. She smiled when she noticed that Marcus had bought a bottle of Chardonnay that she had once mentioned as a favorite. He poured her wine in a long-stemmed glass and fixed a scotch for himself, joining her on the couch.

"To Jack for leaving town early and giving his key to me. If I told him I was meeting you here, he would never believe me!" Marcus toasted, clinking his glass gently with Randi. They sipped their drinks as Marcus explained how easy it was to get their suite.

"Plus" he added playfully "It's on the company's tab!"

Randi laughed and reached for her purse, removing a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120's. She flipped the top of the hard pack and slowly removed one of the long cigarettes. Using a small gold lighter that Marcus had given her when she had mentioned that she had started smoking again, Randi lit her cigarette exhaling a thin stream of smoke towards the ceiling. She settled back against the cushions, her legs crossed seductively, wine glass in hand and found Marcus studying her.

"Damn girl." he whispered with approval. "What have I done to you?" he asked only somewhat in jest, remembering the demure wife and mother he had first met several months ago.

Randi took a deep, slow draw on her cigarette and directed the smoke towards him.

"I guess you've released my inner slut . . . and I can't thank you enough!" she added with a sly smile.

Marcus laughed and kissed her, tasting the tang of her breath, feeling his cock begin to stiffen. His hand slid up to cup one of her smallish, firm breasts and was pleased to find that, per his instructions, she was not wearing a bra. Moments later, Randi leaned forward and with a final drag , stubbed her cigarette out. Another sip of wine and she slid towards Marcus, her hands reaching for his sash.

"I think" she purred "that I've been patient enough!"

She untied the belt and pulled his robe open, excited by the contrast of his cinnamon skin and the white fabric. Randi reached for his semi-erect cock, stroking it slowly.

"There's what I've been looking for!"

she sighed as she kneeled in front of him.

Holding the base of his thick shaft, she directed the head of his cock towards her wetly shining lips. Only taking the large head into her mouth, Randi began sucking him forcefully, running her tongue over its sensitive top, her cheeks hollowing. Randi then dropped her jaw to take all of his cock into her warm throat. She knew what her lover liked and she was eager to please.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned, savoring the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth.

Randi jacked him while she noisily blew him, occasionally removing her mouth altogether to lick her way up and down his long shaft and to suck his balls. With one of his large rocks in her mouth, Randi heard her cell phone ring. When she let his nut slip from her lips with a loud plop, Marcus quickly hissed:

"Let it ring!"

Randi was already reaching into her purse and opening her cell.

"I can't. It might be important." Looking at the number displayed she added "Shit. It's from home."

Straightening up and stepping away from the couch, Randi tilted her head bringing the phone under her hair to her ear, her free arm crossed under her breasts supporting her elbow.

"Hello?" she said. "It's my husband!" she mouthed silently to Marcus who remained seated on the couch, his robe thrown open.

"So!" Marcus mouthed back, irritated at his timing.

Randi frowned and turned her back "Yea, that would be okay" she said into the cell "Either night would work for me."

When she turned back around she found Marcus pointing his hard cock at her, frowning comically. Randi rolled her eyes, a thin smile forming on her beautiful face, and walked slowly towards her lover.

"Okay, sure . . .sure" she said kneeling between his legs, "No, I'm still shopping . I should be home in an hour" she hesitated before adding quickly "or two."

Smiling lustily up at Marcus, she began to slowly stroke his cock as she continued her conversation with her husband. Moments later, staring intently at the long, hard monster she held in her hand, she said "I love you,too!" before flipping the phone shut, tossing it on the couch and eagerly swallowing his entire cock into her warm, wet mouth once again.

As Randi's head bobbed rhythmically up and down and his lap, Marcus placed his hand on her head. Leaning back, Marcus closed his eyes and listened to Randi moan and snort as she made love to his dick.

Randi raised up, her eyes locked on Marcus, then she slowly licked his shaft from its base, ending with a wet kiss on its bulbous head. Marcus helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom.

Marcus pulled her top off and threw it on the bed. Randi kissed him and pushed the robe off his shoulders, allowing it to pool at his feet. She ran her hands gently over his tight, smooth body; across the breadth of his shoulders and down his heavily muscled arms. Her fingers traced a line down his chest, over his flat belly then creeped back to cup his hard ass cheeks. She pushed Marcus onto the bed and slowly removed the rest of her clothing. Marcus watched her hungrily, but when she finished and kneeled on the bed, he stopped her.

"Wait. Do me a favor and slip those shoes back on."

Randi smiled and picked up her heels. Taking a seat on a cushioned chair across from the bed, she made a show of putting the slingbacks back onto her feet, running her hands slowly up her shapely legs. She stood and turned, legs spread slightly, looking over her shoulder at Marcus.

"You like these baby?" she teased as she modeled for her lover, her hands moving lewdly over her jutting breasts, then lower, her fingers tracking the moist slit between her legs.

"Get over here and I'll show you!" Marcus replied, his voice heavy with desire. Randi smiled and walked over to the foot of the bed. She crawled between his legs, his hard cock rubbing against her naked body, and then further up the bed where Marcus crushed her in a strong embrace.

He rolled Randi over on her back, kissing her deeply, his fingers began tracing a trail up one of her firm thighs to her trimmed bush. He used the heel of his hand on her swollen clit before plunging his thick middle finger into her sopping wet hole. Randi began to rotate her hips on the bed in response to his manipulations. When Marcus added a second finger and began to vigorously rub the interior of her pussy wall, the sexy MILF began to moan loudly pulling Marcus deeper into their hot embrace, her tongue thrust into his mouth.

Marcus shifted and positioned himself between her outstretched legs. He lifted himself on his hands as Randi reached between them and placed his big cock against her willing pussy. Marcus entered her slowly and easily, her cunt now accustomed to his cock's bulbous head. Randi's body felt like she had been hit with an electric current, moaning loudly and moving eagerly beneath him. Marcus withdrew his cock completely and entered her slowly again, then several more times driving the married mother of two wild in anticipation of the fucking she was about to receive. When he finally shoved his entire length into her tight tunnel and began to lustily fuck her, Randi's head began to thrash back and forth on the bed, her eyes screwed shut.

"OHHH . . . That feels so fucking good! Baby, I love your big, hard, cock inside of me!"

As Marcus continued fucking her with long, deep strokes, Randi hooked her heels around his calf muscles, locking her body under his, and began to move in rhythm with his thrusts. Randi's hand grasped the back of his thick arms as her hips ground against him in raw lust, her desire overwhelming her.

Her first orgasm hit her quickly, almost without warning, her legs wrapped tightly around her lover, her hands grasping his straining ass as she writhed underneath him.

"AHHHH . . . FUCK . . .BABY . . .SHIT . .!

I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK!!" Randi shouted as Marcus continued to pound into her.

Marcus covered her mouth with his to quiet her, Randi grabbing the sides of his face as they kissed, her orgasm beginning to subside. Marcus broke their kiss and withdrew his cock from Randi, rolling off her.

"Get up on your hands and knees!" he ordered directing Randi to face the foot of the bed.

Randi positioned herself as instructed and felt Marcus place one hand on her upraised ass. She felt the head of his thick cock against her pussy lips briefly before he shoved his entire length into her slit. Randi's head arched back sharply as she fell into the rhythm of his thrusting. Somehow, his cock felt even bigger and harder in this position and Randi's pussy seemed competely full. Marcus grabbed her by the waist and the sound of his six-pack smacking her ass cheeks filled the room as they fucked wildy.

Randi opened her eyes and saw their reflection in the large mirror over the dresser. Looking back at her was a middle-aged white woman being seriously fucked by a muscular black man, half her age. A sheen of sweat covered his body highlighting the the definition of his body. As Marcus continued to fuck her, Randi thought back to earlier in the week when she had helped with her daughter's Valentine's Day party at school. None of the other mothers would recognize her as she know appeared: whipping her long hair around, shouting profanities , driving her ass back to meet her young lover's thrusts, her breasts swinging lewdly beneath her. She barely recognized herself; her lips shining wetly, eye make-up heavily applied , naked on the hotel bed except for her stilettos. She thought she looked like a Vegas hooker or one of the girls in the porno movie her husband had brought home one time.

Marcus grunted behind her, fucking his cock into her even faster, his fingers now digging into her ass cheeks. Randi was not a stupid woman, nor was she naive. She knew that Marcus was a pussyhound who liked to fuck married women and that she was his latest conquest. She also knew there would come a time when Marcus would tire of her and move on, but she was all right with that. Although Marcus was her first lover, she had to admit that he likely would not be her last. She wasn't going to be able to put this particular genie back in the bottle. But for now, she was going to do everything in her power to keep him interested as long as she could. Marcus liked slutty, and she could do slutty.

She looked back over her shoulder at her young stud, his face intense, body sweaty, muscles bulging as he drove his long cock into her faithless pussy.

"You like doing me like this?" she asked sexily.

"Oh yeah . . .I like fucking you like this . . .I love looking at your fine, tight ass girl!" Marcus managed between hard thrusts.

"Ahhh baby . . .You fuck me soooo good . . . and your cock is soooo big! I love it!" Fuck me harder! That's it baby! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!!"

Marcus slammed into the older woman causing her ass cheeks to ripple with his force. Randi's orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, starting at her feet, up past her overheated pussy and her swinging breasts, leaving her glossy red lips in a stream of profanities.

"SHIT . . . OHHHHH FUUUUUCCKK . . .UMMMMM!

AHHHHHHHHHHH . . .FUCK . . . MARCUUS! AHHHHHH . . .FUUCCKK!!!!"

Marcus continued to fuck Randi as she began to recover. She felt his cock twitch as his breathing became more labored. Realizing that her young lover was close, Randi pushed her ass back harder to meet his deep thrusts.

"Come on baby . . .cum in my pussy. I want to feel you cum inside me! Fuck your whore harder Baby . . . FUCK ME!!!!"

When she heard a low growl start to build in her lover's throat, Randi quickly spun around and grabbed his cock, aiming it at her mouth. His first jet of spunk hit her on the chin before she was able to get her mouth around his entire dick. Randi grabbed his hips for support and began fucking his cock with her mouth, taking load upon load down her throat. Marcus shouted as he came:

"AHHHHHHHH . . . SSHHIIIIITTTT!!!"

As his climax began to weaken, Randi removed his cock from her lips but continued to jack him, taking the last spurts of his jism on her outstretched tongue before swallowing that as well.

"MMMMMmmmmmm . . .My lover tastes sooo good!"

Randi looked up at Marcus, her beautiful blue eyes shining brightly through the smoky make-up, smiling in satisfaction at the pleasure she had just brought to her young lover. She continued to stroke his cock and would occasionally slide its head past her shiny lips for a brief,loving suckle.

Marcus eventually fell back against the headboard, still breathing hard. Randi rolled off the bed and disappeared into the front room, walking unsteadily on her high heels, still light headed from the fucking she had just received. She returned with their drinks, kissing Marcus sweetly as she handed him his glass.

Randi leaned naked against the dresser, her feet crossed in front of her and sipped her wine. She studied Marcus over the rim of her glass, his gorgeous body sprawled across the bed, thick cock lying across his muscular thigh.

"God, I love fucking you!" a bit of wonder in her voice.

Marcus laughed and let the ice cube he was sucking on drop back into his glass.

"I've noticed!"

Both of them were quiet for awhile, lost in their own thoughts, as they regained their strength. Randi finally broke the silence.

"You know what I'd really like to do sometime?"

"What's that?"

"I'd like for us to go out of town together, some weekend. Someplace where now one would know us. I could get dressed up for you, anyway you would want, and we could go out . . .to a bar or for dinner. We would be all over each other so that anyone who saw us would know that I was yours and that I would do anything for you . . .or to you for that matter!" Randi added with a sly laugh.

"And when we go all hot and horny,. . . just short of fucking each other in public, we'd go back to our room."

Intrigued, Marcus responded playfully " I like the sound of this. What would we do next?"

Randi put her wine glass on the dresser and walked over to the bed . Kneeling next to her lover, she cradled his face in her hands and kissed him, her tongue darting quickly into his open mouth.

"Why should I tell you when I'd much rather show you!" she whispered in his ear as her hand slid down his deep chest to his stiffening dick.

"Remember, we don't have to be in any hurry!"

zrob
zrob
537 Followers