At the King's Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
A king makes his mark.
7.1k words
4.53
25.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ask only that you show mercy, these people have done no wrong here."

"And you decide what crimes have or have not been committed against the crown?"

Zariah thought about her next words knowing that they must be chosen carefully or she could join the many bodies draining red across the fields. The man before her stood above all others as midnight hair was pulled back from a face covered in a beard, he wore all black with a fire breathing dragon blowing flames engraved in gold across his chest, blue eyes were like ice as he demanded her submission.

"I should not be so bold my lord..."

"I am Your Majesty, you will address me as such peasant."

Lowering her eyes, though not her head, Zariah thought of those who remained, those she was obligated to protect. "Our king..."

"Your king? Your fucking king was obviously not fit to rule, he died at the end of my sword begging with every last breath, the world will not miss one such as he."

Zariah's lips tightened at the disrespect shown another warrior in battle. She knew her king to be and honorable and brave man, if he died begging it was for the lives of his people.

When he stepped closer Zariah refused to step back. "I have yet to hear you address your king properly."

Controlling her anger she spoke quietly. "Your...Majesty..." She continued. "I assure you no one remains here but women, children, the wounded, and aging men, there is no honor in slaughtering the such."

At the mention of honor the king straightened his back and looked over his shoulder at the thousands of soldiers who stood behind him. His men were tired, hungry, and wished to return to friendlier borders. Though the day was hospitable it had been no less than a fortnight of rain; they slept in it, ate in it, fought in it, and the unfortunate died in it. After a siege that lasted two years there was no mercy left within him.

"Were that your warriors were as practical as you we would not be here now ridding the world of its human waste." He rubbed his hand down her shoulder to a dark breast encircling a nipple through the fabric, speaking casually to the man at his side as he continued his perusal of her person.

"Has the armory and the royal chest been emptied?"

"Yes Majesty."

"Take only those fit to be sold, kill the rest, and then burn the fields."

"No." Zariah gasped. "Please..."

"What should I do with the children?" His man asked.

"No one travels below serving age."

"And the woman?"

"I'm sure you could do with a good fuck Faolon, the whores that follow are not as easy as she on the eyes."

"It isn't my eyes I use when I fuck them."

Zariah listened as her people began to beg for mercy, unable to accept that in a matter of moments like her father, the world she knew would cease to exist.

She saw mother's clutching their children, old men kneeling to pray, and girl's screaming as soldiers chose who would entertain them for the night. Zariah looked over to the self-proclaimed king of her land as he walked away with a straight back and strong shoulders.

Watching the king's retreat she thought how secure he felt as he walked away. How right his world was despite what lay ahead for these wretched souls he so callously sentenced to bondage or death.

In his mind there was no doubt this land was conquered and his lands expanded. His sword lay safely at tapered hips as it had no further need at the moment to see the light of day. Zariah clutched her father's dagger between fingers that demanded justice for what had happened and what would happen. Walking quickly behind him she was at his back when his men called a warning, Zariah's arm was high and came down into his shoulder instead of the center of his back.

Several of his men stood swords drawn and ready to strike before he put up a staying hand that prompted them to remain in place. Ripping the dagger from his shoulder the king threw it to the ground before closing his fist and punching her in the face.

When Zariah fell into the mud her head felt as if it had been split open. She tried to stand only to have him kick her several times. Crouching in a fetal position to protect her head and stomach she cried out in pain. Her gaze was blurred as he leaned down grabbing her coarse hair.

"If only your soldiers had shown such bravery then maybe I would be the one laying in the mud now. I offered you to my bravest most honorable of men but I have decided that you will be mounted by each of my soldiers over and over again."

"I will take my life before I allow it."

Picking up the dagger he dropped it in the mud next to her. "As you wish lady but know this, all these people have received a stay for as long as you breath. I applaud your brave action but the day you die is the day every one of your people die as well. I want you to live many years knowing that each day, each hour, each moment holds the same thing for you, the hopeless life of an unpaid whore. Standing up straight he gave her a final look before going to his horse and mounting it.

"She has poisoned you sire, I know not with what. This land is mysterious to me and we have small knowledge of its vegetation."

The king stared at his physician before recalling his duty.

"Have you received word from my wife's physician?"

The old man looked down to the floor not wishing to tell the king what he knew. "Yes Majesty."

"Is she with child?"

"She is not."

Normally he would not let the queen accompany him during war but the throne had to be secured in case of his demise. Since it was she who had failed to produce a heir he would not put her sensibilities above practicality.

"Will I survive the woman's treachery?"

The physician walked over to the king bowing, when he was given the signal he approached removing the cloth from the wound at his neck which festered like heated flesh as it rotted from the bone. It was sewn together crudely and if the king was fortunate enough to survive it would be a gruesome reminder of his encounter with the Nubian. He knew that the king must not only survive the poison but any infection that came from such a wound.

"I will put another poultice on the wound and..."

"Answer me."

"His majesty's chances of survival are not in his favor." The man quickly bowed as did every other head in the room. They all knew that a king who died without an heir would send his country into chaos and war. Keiran ever the royal called for his general and council to discuss all that must take place to secure his birth land and all the others he had conquered.

"Faolan I give you the royal seal to carry as your right to rule if I die or am not fit to command. All you here today witness my words." All of the council nodded. "You will all place your seal below my own in your blood." The king pushed himself up with what little strength remained. "My wife has failed to produce an heir so I must take what time remains in procuring one now. All who remain standing this day will remain so to witness what happens here." He gave a nod and the general left the tent, when he returned it was with the Nubian at his side. Despite obvious injuries the woman stood tall though her head was lowered in respect..

"I would ask you for a cure but fear your treachery would see the murder completed, so I must be as resigned with my fate as you must be with yours. Lay her on the table."

Zariah struggled as two soldiers picked her up throwing her roughly upon the table pulling her arms and legs apart.

"I wish to know if she remains pure and able to bare a child."

The physician approached the woman rubbing her arm as she struggled. "Lay still child, I am a man of healing I will cause you no harm." At least twelve men watched as the physician began to touching her. He moved down her shoulders and arms touching her sides. "She has a broken rib." He continued down her body gently inserting a finger inside causing her to tense. "But for the broken bone her form lends itself to a healthy birth." He motioned for more soldiers to come forward then leaned forward speaking to Zariah. "I saw your bravery today madam, it was admirable but foolish as is your fight in this moment. You will hurt only yourself and I wish to cause you the least amount of discomfort."

Zariah felt a tear fall down her cheek. "I am the daughter of King Malfred and demand to be treated as a ward under your protection as is my right." Her declaration made the men look to their king, his stance was unmoving.

The physician rubbed her hair having great sympathy for the woman. "Hold her down." Five soldiers stepped to the table. One grabbing her hair. "Gently you oaf." The physician yelled. "Grab the top of her head and stay free of her face." The others grabbed arms and legs. Her clothes were ripped from her and she was made to open her legs wide.

"Do not pierce her maiden head if one remains." Kieran commanded while watching the exam. Zariah closed her eyes as she felt the physician invade her with his hand. She insisted to herself that she did not shed a tear over something as unimportant as a maiden head.

"She is untouched." Removing his fingers he turned to the general and council. "No man has known this woman." He turned to his king. "Are we to record her claim? King Malfred had no wife, we would have to obtain his record or the accounts of servants."

"Record her claim, upon my death verification will cement any claims to this land and the people if a heir is procured."

"Should you survive Sire she would be your ward and this rape."

"Should I survive she will bare a future king and my queen will find herself without a throne and a head, any question of force would be mute as she will be the next queen. Prepare her for me."

"I would suggest allowing..."

The king waved him away. "I have no time for suggestions." Undoing his trousers he motioned for a male servant who kneeled to take the kings penis into his mouth. "It is important that you all understand that your duty will be to this child if it is a boy. You will acknowledge him as your future king. If I am dead upon his birth my queen's head and that of all her remaining relatives will be removed and placed in the palace courtyard within the first hour of his life leaving no one to challenge his right to the throne." There were several gasps. "If I survive he will be acknowledged as heir apparent, none coming before him." Groaning as his cock grew firm the king continued with his instructions

"Faolon I would have your word that any son from this union will be held under your protection. Your allegiance will be to him before all others." Placing his hand over his heart Faolan kneeled pledging his allegiance. "He shall be called Maximus and you shall protect her until he sees light from her wound, she is as usefull as she is nurturing to my son. If she bares a daughter then you will sit upon the throne raising the child as your own and the mother sold." Turning to his council he spoke. "I would hear all challenges now." No one spoke. Walking between the two soldiers holding Zariah's legs, he shoved her thighs further apart.

Prepare to mount the dark beauty he paused then motioned for his men to release her.

"Everyone out."

"Sire..."

"Out!"

All rushed from the tent leaving the two alone. Zariah watched nervously her chest visibly moving up and down in panic.

"It has occurred to me lady that you may well be my last dalliance." He gave a painful grin. "How ironic wouldn't you say?" She stared not answering. "Are you suddenly short of words?" Stepping between her legs he let calloused hands rub them gently. "Very well. I will allow your people to live as servants amongst my own, live that may someday prosper."

"At what price?"

"Is there a price to high?"

His question brought her back to duty. "What would you have of me?"

He admired her ability to reason. "Give me an heir."

"Do I have a choice?"

"You have a choice on how we proceed from this moment, whether my men hold you as I take or whether you hold me as I give."

"And there is a difference?"

"I assure you Your Royal Highness, there is a difference." The use of proper title did not escape her, it implied they were piers if not equals.

"You would treat me gently even as you near death?"

He grinned. "You are sure that my demise is near?"

"I am sure." She said without pleasure.

"Then all the more reason to accept our fates." He continued to rub at long tight legs. Give me a son and he will become a great king."

"And if I do not become heavy with child?"

"Then you will join me quickly enough."

"And my people?"

"That will stand and they will live amongst my own."

"How can I trust you?"

"How can I trust you?" He countered.

Reaching up she pulled his head down touching his lips with her own. Keiran let her guide him knowing she was an innocent. His hands explored her body with feather like touches. It did not take long for curiosity to turn into passion, her moans encouraging. The feel of her slender fingers wrapping around his manhood caused the blood and thought to rush to his cock. Pushing her legs up the king pushed himself deep into the murderess as she screamed trying to pull away. Keiran grabbed her hips to keep her in place while pushing deeply into bliss. The thought that he could for the first time experience true completeness only to lose it made him vengeful. She was the cause of what he was feeling and she would be the reason it would end. She was tight and stretched to the limit from his cock. He rubbed her breast roughly the dark mounds tempting even in his state. Keiran felt himself tighten then pushed deep into her grinding hard his seed released deep into her womb with what could be his last hope. When he was spent the king fell forward to weak too stop himself. Looking down into her face he gave the one thing he hoped she valued most. He pushed away from her clutching the table between her open legs.

"You must sire a child, it would bring me no pleasure to have your head removed, not even in death."

He called for the men to return as she continued to lay with her legs open on the table.

The king took his seal smearing the blood that remained on the table from her virginity and placing it on a scroll.

"You will all dip your seal in her blood as proof of her purity." The others followed the kings actions. "Faolan who here today would likely challenge this child's right to rule?"

Faolan looked at all the councilmen then pointed to the queen's father and uncle along with two others who were known to sell favors.

"Will you give your life in the name of your king?" Kieran asked the three men who stood afraid to answer. "You are not warriors this I understand. You are politicians, businessmen, seekers of comfort, only as loyal as it is profitable. You fight a different fight. Your fight is behind closed doors in whispers. In the dark. A knife in the back. Your treachery no less than that of this woman. In fact I would say her bravery exceeds your own as she chose to fight with weapon in hand though defeat was inevitable." He looked at Faolon. "I on the other hand choose to look my enemy in the eye before killing him. Give each man a sword." Faolan ordered his men to provide weapons. "I give you a fighting chance. Poison courses through me now. This woman's treachery will be your salvation or your end. You three will fight me in my state and if any lays a death blow, he will not only keep his life, but my throne."

Keiran could see the glint in each man's eye, despite their fear greed was stronger than common since. Faolon was wise to choose men such as these to die.

"Let us begin." Lifting his sword he was impressed when the men chose to circle him, it was a smart move as he could not see all three. The first to attack was his wife's father, a man who had actually seen the battle field in his younger days, he also had the most to gain in this fight. The old warriors attack was quick but not smart when he left himself open by lifting his arms to wide. This man was a part of the original royal family and it was the only reason he lived now. His jowls shook and his stomach protruded from years of stuffing his face with sweet meats and wild boar.

The king had never cared for the man. Upon his older brother's death at Keiran's hand he was the first to kneel and pledge his allegiance as well as his daughter for wife or whore at the new king's pleasure. To betray a brother let alone a king, there were none lower. He lived up to this point because his cooperation insured the cooperation of many on the council, a power the man would certainly use upon his death. He sliced through the exposed abdomen causing the raised sword to drop loudly, grasping his hanging gut the man fell backwards. The other two men stood staring no longer in an defensive position allowing the king to dispose of them effortlessly.

"Kill all you suspect here of future treachery."

Faolan did so quickly as several more men fell.

"I ask for any other challengers of my heir to come forward now as men with the right to do so." No one came forward. "Very well. Faolan you have been a loyal warrior and friend, I thank you." He then walked to the table and lowered down kissing her gently. "Fate has spoken loudly this day he will be great king."

He saw her crying and force once felt regret. "No one will harm you upon my death, trust Faolon only. Hang her upside down to insure my seed takes."

"Your Majesty her bones..." The physician protested.

"Do you wish to join her?" The man stood silent as the woman was taken and hung over the bed by her feet.

"Faolon...brother, I thank you."

Keiran ran through the dungeon searching. He could hear the sounds of a baby, his baby, it was the strong cry of a son, yet each turn was darker than the last. He called out only to be met with more crying. Then it was silent and he was a king sitting upon a throne. As he touched the crown upon his head a man appeared. His master threw him to the ground hitting him as he screamed for his mother knowing she could do nothing but hoping that she would try.

He must protect his son from the lecher but every time he tried the man and child would disappear.

"You are safe Keiran." It was Faolan, his oldest friend. Faolan who had killed his master once before. Faolon watched as Keiran fought the demons of fever. "You are safe Your Majesty, I remain by your side as always."

The king clutched Faolan's tunic. "Faolan our master lives, you must kill him before he hurts my son."

Faolon could see the madness in the kings eyes. "You are safe. Your son is safe." He did not know of what son the king spoke but thought it best to agree.

"Where is he? Have you hidden him? Is he under your protection?"

Faolon nodded. "Yes." Keiran pushed up. "You must show me where you have hidden him, I won't tell no matter what the master does to me."

Faolon looked over to the sleeping woman in the corner who had become accustomed to the screams of the king. Faolon did as he was told and she remained at all times in the tent though she was no longer strung upside down with Faolon her constant companion as no other could be trusted. Even the physician was accompanied by Faolon when he cared for her injuries. "Please you must take me to him."

Faolon helped the king up though he was not as large or strong as Keiran but he was not small either. The woman slept deeply from the draft given her by the physician he kneeled with the king, removing her blanket.

"He is here Keiran, hidden beneath her heart." The king touched the woman's stomach gently.

"My son lives here?"

"It is so." If his old friend died now it would be with joy in his heart.

"This is good Faolon. How very wise of you, no one would think to look here." His smile was easy, happy, the smile of a boy.

12