At the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Things are going along okay here. A few bumps but David is in control."

"Frank, please take this calmly. I want to resign. The job is killing me. At my age I'm too early to die."

"Christ Ben, I need you here. I suppose I could split the job in two divisions, giving you one and David the other, you being in overall control."

"I'm serious about resigning, I don't want to return."

"It may be a waste of time hanging around at the lake. Gael still might not yield no matter how long you stay."

"There is wireless Internet connection here."

"Is there?"

"Yeah, so I could do consulting from here, my first job could be drafting your business plan for next year. I could do that if I'm given direct access to your computer and I encrypt all files before retrieving them and sending my work back to you encrypted."

"Encrypting wouldn't be necessary. We're not a bank. You could email Bette to email the files you want. That maintains the integrity of security of our computer system."

"Quite correct."

"Okay, I want you here all next week inducting David and the other guy. Who do you think has it in him?"

"Our regional sales manager Janice Burke."

"What? Don't answer, let me think."

"You don't have to think. She has a strong deputy. Janice knows our clients better than any of us and has been dealing with their complaints for years. She'll jump at the chance. Put anyone else in there and she'll leave you."

"Christ Ben, how about making this more difficult? Okay, you may leave next Friday but I want you here working a full week. You will go with full entitlements racked up to what you would have received aged fifty because I think you deserve that. I'll need the chairman's approval but he's riding on your back right now so thinks you are Christmas and know that expansion phase is over. I'll also toss you the Colorado because you're been such a good boy."

"That is very, very generous of you. Frank, this is something personal. I have heard you and Jan talk vaguely about selling up here and getting a vacation house perhaps in Hawaii. Please sell me this set-up."

"Jesus. Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll talk to her. She doesn't appear to have the knife in for you any more You probably don't know this but Jan has married a businessman in Tahiti. Jan is aware they holiday in Hawaii. I hope to have a decision for you on Monday."

"Good, price it attractively and I won't haggle. I know approximate values up here because I went looking for something last spring."

"Well, there you go. Take care buddy."

Ben squeezed some oranges, made two drinks and went over with them to the loft.

"God, I'm only in my knickers. I write well like this."

"It's fine, I can see what I'm getting tonight. Here orange juice, nothing."

"Great. Should I put on a top?"

"No. They're beauties."

"Thanks. Could we talk about something else?"

"Sure, Frank wants me back next week."

"Oh, what about me? Oh, sorry, that just leaped out."

"No it's fine. I want you to come with me. I'm placing my house on the market and you can assist the realty person. She'll want their team shown through. There is an outdoor pool, still being heated when I turn it back on. And 10,000 books. I'll be working 7:00 to 7:00 but you can come into the city for lunch with me if you want to do that. I can grab an hour."

"Oh wasteful you. And you'll bring me back here Saturday -- promise!"

"Yes, that's a promise."

Ben left the writer in peace. Gael had told him her writing was stuttering rather than flowing but at least she was underway again. She'd rewrite these chapters when she was flowing again. Ben would cook dinner and she'd be over for a bath around 4:00 with an overnight bag. She said she would shift in later, once they were settled. He knew what that meant; she wasn't sure he'd come back to the lake.

After messing around and then unsuccessfully attempting to relax and read, Ben called Mrs Bolger the local realtor. Alice had the whole district sewn up so when other agents came sniffing they learnt that effectively it was a closed shop. When looking over properties over three days Ben had shafted Alice, pleasing the 45-year old greatly.

"Oooh it's you, more of the same?"

"I'm holed up at Frank and Jan Owens's place all this week and then will be away for a week. I have a resident lady of interest."

"Oh the writer, too young for you but she is unattached. Drives a blue sports car like crazy. Well if you don't want pussy what do you want?"

Ben laughed heartedly to tune her up. "I'm seeking a free appraisal although it's probably in your head. The selling price for Frank's place."

"The price is near the top, sheltered from prevailing wind, morning sun galore even in winter, best boatshed on the lake apart from a couple of commercial operators, only 2.5 mile cruising to the shops and service village here. At this time of year I'd say Frank and Jan could get $210,000 -- probably $250,000 if marketed properly late spring."

"Hmmm."

"That's what Jan said when she called two hours ago. That's how I knew you were up here and probably putting the writer off her work with that body of yours. Stripped you look like a 30-year old from track and field."

Ben laughed. "Get me the sale and you'll get what you want."

"I actually told Jan $190,000 for an immediate cash sale with the buyer paying all costs. The license to occupy that shoreline has 15 years go run. I thought you would have been sharp enough to ask for that information."

"You know guys, they think of only one thing."

Alice cut the call, laughing her head off.

Ben had figured on paying at least $250,000. With his severance payouts he'd easily be able to pay 200k cash.

CHAPTER 2

Gael arrived wearing a gown and carrying a travel bag. "Is it okay if I roam this house when we're alone just in panties?"

"Yeah, that's cool. A pair of good tits don't scare me none."

"That's awful grammar."

"I'm not giving you lip about wanting to walk around baring your tits."

"No you haven't. I apologize."

"Nothing to apologize about."

She smiled and said she was going to run a bath. Ben said he'd bring in drinks -- what did she want?"

"Vodka over ice. If you come in you'll see me."

"Isn't that supposed to happen?"

Gael blushed and said yes.

When Ben returned with her drink and his beer she looked at him confidently and said, "Jump in."

"See?" he laughed. "The heroine doesn't said in today' setting, 'Would you care to join me in here?' or "Please consider getting into the bath and touching me."

"Oh yes. Just strip and jump in with that big thing all stiff and ready."

"Exactly," Ben said triumphantly. "You are warm in the bath, your heart is racing, your pussy is active, practically blowing bubbles and you are singing silently to yourself, "I want to be fucked, Oh I so much want you to fuck me Reggie'. So you telegraph lust to your eyes, you part your moist lips -- I meant the ones on your face -- seductively and you coo, "Jump in Reggie."

"I coo?"

"Yes, it's a tone from a female that goes straight to the heart of a guy's genitalia."

"It does?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know that."

"Gael, you are only twenty-three and probably never have been fucked properly. You still have so much to learn," Ben said, putting their drinks on a chair and taking of his shirt and when he bent over to pull his shorts and undies off and straightened, Gael cried, "Ohmigod."

"Oh come on Gael, you would have seen dicks before."

"No, no. It's not that. Look at your body... barely an ounce of fat and oh god, look at your abs... you have the body of a thirty-year old guy in his prime."

"Glad you like it Gael. It's been crafted to operate as a fucking machine."

Gael turned crimson. She splashed about nervously wondering whether there would be enough room for them.

"Keep calm and keep still. I'll slide my legs outside of yours. There's heaps of room. Haven't you had a bath with a guy or a woman?"

"No," she said vaguely as if thinking had she been socially deprived.

Ben really eyed her tits for the first time. He really would like to slurp between them. Not big, cute nipples. They were drooping because she was sitting, her back muscles out of play.

"I'm sorry," she said looking where he was looking. "They droop when I sit down."

"No problem darling, all the easier to suck."

"Er, ought you be calling me darling?"

"Yes, absolutely. If I don't think of a woman as darling, I shouldn't fuck her."

"Oh. You have me under enormous pressure Ben. Although I know what to do I'm scared I might not act correctly and you'll think I'm not cooperating."

"Well thank you for that sweetheart. You now know I have that information and won't think you are uncooperative."

"Oh, I'm feeling like a scatty teenager."

"Good, remember this for a future novel. Do you know how they feel?"

"No, I don't think so. Mom said I missed that phase and been the usual bitch that 14-year olds often are."

"You're just been overly nervous thinking I'm your first older man and I was fucking when you were starting school."

"I had been thinking before I was born."

"I would suggest that would not have been legal. I'm thirty-nine running into forty so our age difference is sixteen years plus or minus a few months."

"Oh, I had no wish to upset you."

"You're not. We are the ages were are and nothing can change that."

Ben knew he had to end this uncertainty. He rose to his knees and shuffled forward, holding up his thickening cock. "Here Gale, lick this up hard and then attack it as if it's the last cock you'll ever suck. We have to get you relaxed."

Ben had Gael riding him cowgirl before dinner and reverse cowgirl after dinner. Tits flying, sweating and towards the end each time yelling, she just loved it. Ben was left wondering what kind of guys had been fucking here. Eighteen-year old social misfits"

In bed Ben tipped her on to her nose and rode doggy. She liked that as well and when told it was doggy she went ruff, ruff, ruff until stopping to take in huge gasps. Ben soaked a little finger in leaking pussy juice and slowly inserting it into her butt, Gael yelling "What the fuck are you doing?" before being swept away in an enormous release.

Rolling on to her back she smiled and wheezed, "I think I was feeling I'd died and gone to heaven. You are a master fucker Ben."

"Oh thank you darling," Ben managed to reply modestly.

Resting briefly, Ben looked into the bottom drawer and found half a dozen DVDs, all featuring lesbian action. He realized he was on Jan's side of the bed.

"Know anything about lesbian sex?"

"A little, I did go to college. I'm not sure I'm ready for a threesome yet."

One of the side of the bed Ben found a draw full of adult DVDs, a couple of straight ones, three of group sex and the remainder from a cursory look appeared to be anal focused.

Ben held up a selection and said, "Choose one," only to find Gael was deeply asleep.

Sun was streaming into the bedroom when Ben awoke to find Gael swinging on his dick. His grin was already so wide he couldn't enlarge it in delight that his bedroom protégé had initiative and was going at it like a bunny. She was good. He then had a thought.

"Have you been saving pussy from excessive usage for your marriage?"

She grunted and nodded.

"Well we can save your ass for your wedding night," he offered and she grunted something unintelligible.

Pushing Gael's flying hair away from her eyes, Ben looked down and saw something totally unexpected: she had so much of his dick down her throat it was only half an inch from his ball-bag. He could only recall Jackie Steinberg and an old bag who'd grabbed him at a party gobbling farther that Gael had. He reached over and patted her ass and just as well she was back sucking the head of his cock because he blew. He then learned she swallowed. Marveling Gael was so good at it Ben thought perhaps there was her father, eight brothers, several uncles, near neighbors half the town... he returned to his good sense, feeling a little ashamed for having such nasty thoughts about dear Gael.

Over breakfast he asked how was it she'd become so good at cock-sucking.

She blushed and said she had been told by older girls that some guys when sucked don't feel like fucking until a lot later so she decided to suck and reduce the number of times she got the other thing.

"Of course there are guys who can go day and night until you scream enough. Saying your period has started is always useful but a few guys find that is no deterrent. Tell me why did you marriage fail?"

"You've met Ruth. Any ideas?"

"She seemed pleasant enough but I'd say she had a selfish streak. She probably though you spent too much time at work."

"Yeah right. I didn't see that coming, the selfish streak I mean. Even in bed once we'd fucked she turn over and ignore me, sometimes turning on the light and reading. I was earning enough money so she didn't have to work but she worked part-time in a jeweler's store. She loved jewelry and admired people who liked it. If I sorted out something to buy her as a present she'd always want something different and twice the price."

"She liked being in charge."

"Yeah, to such an extent when we were in the car together she always drove and on vacation the only thing she took from the car was her handbag. It became so obvious that Karen our oldest used to ask, "Daddy why do you let mom boss you?"

"Why did you?"

"I stood firm a couple of times. We rowed and she disappeared on each occasion for two days. I can tell you that's scary. Once time was when Karen was an infant. I panicked but found more than the usual supply of expressed milk in the fridge. Ruth was a bitch but not a callous bitch. At the end of the day all I can say I should have made my stand right at the beginning that I was not someone to be bossed around. But I failed to do that, being too eager to get at pussy again I guess. You know men are not the most brilliant creatures around. In the end the job grew on me, taking more and more of my time. I knew from hints from friends she was seeing other guys. After that we drifted apart quite rapidly and one day she took off with the kids without letting them say goodbye."

"Oh god."

"Just keep on being so lovely as a person Gael and it will be unlikely to happen to your marriage. Well enough of this melancholy that is drifting into morbidity. Get your fine ass up those stairs and think about writing, although not necessarily writing. I've read that professional writing involves discipline and that doesn't surprise me. Most professionals work to discipline."

"You are so good for me darling. Oh, that was a slip."

Ben purred, "I like it. Then will you be my darling?"

"For how long?"

"Let's say at least until we finish this book."

"We?"

"Yes, I'll be your assistant," he said. "Give me the chapters as you finish them and I work on them, suggesting where you might spruce up."

"Spruce up? That a new literary term."

"You know what I mean... thoughtful, intelligent and riveting suggestions."

"Oooh, that sounds sexy. Perhaps even better than thinking bed play."

Ben scratched his head. "You know you should carry a notebook."

"I have a writer's log in the loft."

"I mean you should carry it with you. We are capable of making useful remarks that could spruce up your book."

"There goes that word spruce again. You mean I should note your comment about thoughtful, intelligent and um..."

"Riveting."

"...riveting suggestions."

"Yeah, and a comment like this one. Let me think. Ah yes, 'Oooh, that sounds sexy. Perhaps even better than thinking bed play'."

"Oh, yes, we were told about that. I've forgotten and yes, you have spruced me up; I think that's the first time I've ever used the term bed play. I wasn't aware I knew it. You can spruce me up as much as you wish."

As soon as Gael left Ben realized he missed her. You horny old toad, he thought, but didn't grin. It wasn't about that; it was her presence at the core of that thought and he knew what this was about: He'd met and was associating with a woman who was interested in him.

Ben sat and massaged his chin, his favorite thinking pose and action. Only his mind was blank as he listened to an inner voice, "Gael is interested in me. Gael is interest in me."

Later after messing around Ben changed into his running gear and ran the seven miles to the village. He said to the guy at the service center, "Are you the boss?"

"He's in the office shagging Mrs Watson or talking to her."

"Hi, my name is Ben."

"Toby. Staying around here?"

"Yeah, at Frank and Jan's place. See you around."

Ben found the burly boss dictating to Mrs Watson. He waited.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Hi I'm Ben, staying at Frank and Jan's place. I work with Frank."

"A good guy but she's up herself."

"Ruben, that is not nice."

He shrugged at Mrs Watson and turned to Ben. "I'm Ruben. You're holding us up. What do you want?"

"Gael Pointer's car under that dust cover. What's the hold up?"

"It's a very old foreign car and with a cracked distributor cap. I wonder why we don't have that part in stock?"

"Yeah Ruben, I owe you a beer for making a fool of myself. Will catch you at the bar sometime."

"Good morning Mrs Watson."

"Goodbye. I say, how do you know my name?"

"You are famous around these parts."

Ruben who'd earlier spotted Ben talking to his assistant Toby grinned. "I like a guy who knows how to tease a woman. That part should come with the mail in the morning. Run down here with Gael anytime after 11:00 and she'll drive you home. Shut your eyes and you won't get scared."

The next day the two runners returned home in the love of Gael's life, a blue 1976 MG Midget Mk 1V 1500 with black hood and huge black bumpers and a chrome luggage rack on top of the trunk. Ben had seen Gael's eyes fire when she pointed to the vehicle, parked outside the workshop, ready to go. The soft-top was up because it was raining. She asked if Ben wanted to drive and foolishly he said no, having heard that Gael drove 'like crazy'.

Ben, only 5ft 10in wound himself into the front seat and buckled in.

"Ready?" Gael asked casually but with an edge to her voice than could only be described as suppressed excitement. She took off with a loud hoot that almost scared the crap out of Ben, the yell coming so unexpectedly. And well before they hit the end of the low speed zone through the village they were traveling at 70 mph and stayed at that speed, or almost, all the way home including around some quite tight corners. She may have slowed but Ben was unable to read the speedo because his eyes were shut.

"This car is my love," Gael said proudly, parking on the cleared strip that resembled a lawn.

"Are you all right?" she asked Ben, looking at him closely.

Ben muttered, 'Let's grab a beer' and led her inside.

Speed behind the wheel became both an age and character difference between them, because late Sunday afternoon when they set off for the city 320 miles away Gael asked, "Doesn't this tank go any faster?"

"I'm comfortable driving at this speed and within the law."

"Oh that's nice for you," she said, without adding 'grandpa'.

They arrived late and had stopped at a diner on the way. Gael ran through the house and come back to report. "The house is not you."

"No, you are right about that."

"It's so flash compared with the lake house. You'd feel obliged to be cleaning all the time living here."

"I think that's what Ruth used to do for half the day."

"You should have put her back to fulltime work."

Ben said that probably would have been the sensible decision, but didn't mention no one including her father could really tell his ex-wife what to do. "Ready for bed?"