At The Lake Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife gets relaxed on a day trip.
715 words
3.87
109.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers

"Do you want me to take it off?" she asked me.

"What?"

"Too late."

"What?"

"You heard me. I asked you if you wanted me to take it off and you were to slow. You missed your chance."

"Take what off?"

"My sports bra silly. What else would you want me to take off? But you missed your chance and now it is to late."

"Wait a minute. I had no idea that you were talking about taking your top off for me."

My wife and I had dropped the kids off at my parents and went for a day at the lake. We had rented a paddleboat and were out in the middle of the lake when this conversation had started. She had never offered to do anything like this in the past even when I asked her to flash me some flesh. Here we were with dozens of boats around us and lots of eyes around.

"Well, I figured it was pretty obvious. I offered and you missed your chance."

"Please?"

"No."

"How about if you just lift it up a little bit and flash me your tits?"

"Maybe."

"Please"

"OK," with that she started to roll the sports bra up, lifting out here tits for me to see. "There, is that enough," she asked a few seconds later, starting to pull her top back down.

"Yes it was. Thank you.

A few minutes later she asked me, "Do you want me to do it again?"

I knew what she was talking about this time and didn't waste a moment with my reply, "Yes."

She did it slow this time, starting with the shoulder straps. Pulling them down, past each arm. Then she rolled her top down, under her tits, down to her belly. She lifted her tits, kind of thrusting them out for all to see. Then she looked at each one, like she was examining them. I reached over and caressed her boobs.

I gently ran my fingers across one breast, giving the nipple extra attention. Then I slid my hand across her cleavage over to the other breast. When I was done, she started to pull her top back up, saying, "I hope you're satisfied."

"Almost," I said. "You know it is a fantasy of mine to see you naked in public like this. Please, would you take it all of the way off instead of putting it back on?"

"No"

"Please," I was beginning to worry that she would get her top up before I was ready.

"I said no," as she finished pulling the straps up.

I wasn't about to give up, so I reached over and started caressing her breasts through her sports bra. She closed her eyes and let out a moan. I knew this to be my signal, and I asked her again, "Please, only for a minute, it's not like I'm asking you to spend the afternoon topless."

"OK," she said as she opened her eyes. She reached over, grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and pulled it over her head, exposing her breasts for all to see. This was a Saturday afternoon in the early summer. The lake was full of fishermen, and a few people out enjoying the weather in canoes and paddleboats.

We started paddling again, headed into the middle of the lake. We were heading away from the denser part of the crowd out on the lake. I got more than the minute that I asked for, and she put her top back on when we got out to the center.

I smiled at her and said, Thank you." I reached over and gave her a kiss to show my appreciation. Just to push my luck, I let my hand slide down to her shorts. When I met no resistance, I pushed it under the waistband to her shorts. Still meeting no resistance, I slid my hand down a little further and found that she was sopping wet. I started playing with her clit and she started moaning with pleasure. I continued to kiss her and play with her clit until she came. I don't know if anyone was watching, but if they were, they got to see my wife writhing in the throws of orgasm that day.

crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers