At the London Psychosexual Society

Story Info
The evil deeds of the most unsavoury Dr. Wolfgang Freund.
3.7k words
4.19
40.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found this in an old trunk in my attic; it seems to have been among my great-grandfather's papers. Originally, the introductory text and anonymous annotations were in italics - I have placed them in square brackets. I have done my best to copy the text accurately, but there may be errors, because the paper was decomposing and badly stained in places. I pass it on without further comment.

---------

[GENTLE Reader: The following is a transcript of a lecture I attended, delivered three years ago at a now defunct institution called the London Psychosexual Society. I seek to circulate this document as widely as possible to let the world know of vile quackery of Dr. W.F. of Vienna, lest his villainy be forgotten -- obviously, this W.F. was a lunatic and a pervert masquerading as a practitioner of the healing arts, and it would be terrible if any more impressionable young women were to fall into the horrid clutches of him or his acolytes. The account of abject depravity that follows violates every precept of decorum and decency of our enlightened age. It is intended only as a lesson and a warning, and under no circumstances should it be allowed to fall into the hands of the feminine sex, and it should not be read by those of a sensitive or corruptible disposition.]

On the Cure of Female Erotic Dysfunction - A Case Study A Lecture Delivered at the London Psychosexual Society Dr. Wolfgang Freund, of Vienna

8 April 1905

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Wolfgang [he pronounced it Volf-gank] Freund. You may know me as the developer of certain controversial, I dare say revolutionary, theories concerning the female frigidity. I am currently visiting your country on an extended sabbatical, and I am honored to be allowed the opportunity to present my work to the members of your esteemed institution. [rumour had it that W.F. was in London because the police of three different Continental nations were pursuing him, and a score of angry husbands and fathers had filed suit. He did not mention this, naturally.]

Many have called me a charlatan, a quack, and a sick, dirty, deviant old man. To these self-exalted academic critics, I cry 'Tosh! Your jealousy is unbecoming!'. Nevertheless, thanks to the brutal ostracism of the closed-minded clique of my peers, or inferiors as I prefer to call them, I am forced to publicise my theories to audiences more sympathetic and imaginative than the tired club of mainstream psychoanalysis.

My theory, in the shell of the nut as the Anglo-Saxons say, is that the root of female sexual un-responsiveness, that profitable disease responsible for the lavish existences of so many psychoanalysts, is excessive tension in the posterior nether regions of the female of our species. I believe, gentleman, than by relieving this tension through the proper sequence of externally administered treatments and exercises it is possible to turn even the most un-excitable Eis-frau into a raging harlot, an amorous acrobat, an inferno of the conjugal bed, as goes the expression.

As exhibit A, I present to you the following case study, involving the young Isabella B. [I don't know why he bothered keeping her name a secret, given her notoriously scandalous behaviour after his `treatments']

Isabella B- came to me at the insistence of her husband. Two months after their nuptials, the marriage was still unconsummated. Invariably she rejected her husband's amorous advances, and threw a hysterical fit whenever he approached her in an affectionate manner. Dozens of sessions with the several of the accepted therapists [W.F.'s face twisted at the last two words] of Vienna failed to produce results, and drove her deeper into the depths of her hysterical inhibitions.

When I first saw her in my offices, nothing in her demeanour suggested that she might suffer from any deep-rooted psychological instability. On the contrary, she was a charming young thing, well spoken, of sound body and normal phrenology, good shoulders, medium but very firm breasts, and a back curving down to the most lovely protruding Callypygian butto.. Ah, ahem, but I digress from the world of clinical science to the realm of, er, aesthetics. [here W.F. paused to wipe his brow and lean against the dais while he caught his breath].

After noting her history, recounted with the greatest of reluctance, I requested that we commence the examination. She was, thanks to her deep rooted inhibitions and her formative years spent in a nunnery [W.F. smacks lips?] most reluctant to allow herself to be physically investigated, allowing only the most cursory taking of a pulse. Obviously, the treatment could not proceed without drastic action.

I encouraged her to relax upon a setee and accept a small breathing mask to her nose for what I termed a "breathing test" - to this she did not object, particularly because I promised that this was the last and final element of her examination. I was then at liberty to surreptitiously attach her mask to a tank of nitrous oxide and encourage her to take deep breaths, whilst I pretended to take notes. Within one minute her head was wavering, and within two minutes the gas had achieved its full effect and she was a deep slumber. I gave her an additional minute of gas, and then dragged her up, lay her upon the couch, and relieved her of her clothes. This was rather a struggle given her state of complete anaesthesia, but I managed shortly to reduce her to the necessary disrobement [W.F. polished his spectacles, gazing dreamily into the distance]. I then lifted her to my specially constructed examining table, placed her upon it on her abdomen, attaching her legs and arms to the corresponding restraints. This table, a particular invention of mine, is designed to allow me to move even the most un-cooperative subject into an appropriate examination position, and allows full access to the subject's body - the subject's head is placed on a padded rest, and the mammary organs protrude below and by virtue of downward gravity are fully elongated, accessible, and, er, stimulable. [he drew the word out, pronouncing it st-ee-mul-able].

[a pause, as W.F. stroked his goatee, apparently savouring the memory, much to to the distaste of many in the audience]

The nitrous being, as we know, a short acting substance, Isabelle B. soon became awake, and as the haze lifted, began to protest most vigorously, despite my soothing assurances that no harm would come to her, and that this was all for her own benefit. Alas, if we allowed patients to dictate their own treatment, there would be no need for our profession, no? [chuckle from W.F., nervously echoed by audience]

At this point I will read from my preliminary examination notes: [shuffling of papers, and squinting at what appears to be a leather-bound notebook]

Mammary nipples - (through examination hole in table) pale, no stiffening, swelling, or elongation Lips - pale Eyes - un-dilated, after anaesthetic wore off Demeanour - complaining and threatening in a most irritating and undignified manner.

Now, as I have mentioned before, my examination table allows me to manipulate the patient at will. My will, that is, not theirs. Hence by turning a small handle, I was able simultaneously to lower the subject's knees, and raise her buttocks by means of a pad under her belly, until her posterior was elevated and presented for my medical convenience. With another wheel, I was able to separate her legs to improve the accessibility of her pudenda. Of course, the wondrous thing about such an examination table is the immense leverage it affords to the physician, rendering futile the subject's attempts at resistance. And, I must emphasise, this patient did indeed resist - clearly a sign of her deep repression, a repression it was my task to cure! [some muttering from audience, not at all approving]

So let us proceed to the details of the physical examination. Approaching from the back, we find that much knowledge can be gleaned from the state of the nether organs. Proceeding through my case notes [pause to leaf through his notebook]

Pudendal Hair: light brown, sparse Outer Pudendal Labiae: thin, unengorged, tightly closed, stiff and firm against digital probing Inner Pudendal Labiae: almost completely hidden inside Outer Labiae Clitoris: Hidden under hood, unengorged. Pudendal Lubrication: none Anus: tightly puckered, and drawn inward

I now maintain the the message of Isabelle B.'s posterior regions can be read like a book! The tightness, lack of lubrication, all conspire to reveal a state of extreme psycho-erotic tension and repression. The anal sphincter retreating inward, the closed entrance to the vagina, all demonstrating an atrophy of the sexual id and an overarching tyranny of the sexual superego, with the sexual ego reduced to the status of a bystander cowering in the corner. Now, gentlemen, you will say 'There is nothing new in this. These facts has been known since the 1887 monograph of the esteemed Herr Dr. H. Gregor Reichenlecher.' [a well-known quack of a previous era]

But, what has not been realised previous to my own work [dramatic pause, as he drew himself to his full height of not more than five and a half feet] was the MUTUAL INTERACTION OF THE BODY AND THE MIND!. That is right, my dear Herren, ah, that is, my gentlemen, it is the MIND that causes the symptoms of bodily tension described above, but the BODY - the very symptoms themselves - then amplify and reinforce the sexual repression of the mind. It is a cycle - mind to body, body to mind. My so-called colleagues of the psychoanalytic profession seek to cure the disease in the mind alone, but a much better point of attack is the body. After all, one cannot directly reach the mind, but one can certainly fondle, that is touch.., yes, touch, touch... the body.

Rather than relaxing the tension of the body by relaxing the mind, I sought to cure the tension of the mind by loosening the body. After a thorough palpitation of the subject's nether regions, it was obvious that the greatest knot of tension was in the immediate region of the anal sphincter - naturally, as this is the most intimate portion of the anatomy, connected with the forgotten childhood anxieties and shames of our formative years. Indeed, the lightest touch upon this anatomical orifice would produce a convulsion of withdrawal that rippled through the subject's entire body, causing the subject to whimper and pull against her restraints.

In truth, the sphincter was so tight that outright penetration was out of the question. I resorted to painting her anus with a slightly burning solution of clove oil and very dilute capsicum - the ensuing moderate discomfort encourages the patient to push outward, naturally loosening the knotted muscle as the subject strives to expose as much of the delicate mucosa to the cooling air as is possible. Indeed, after about fifteen minutes her attempts to push outward were quite apparent as the inward pucker of her anus turned to a slight outward protrubrance. During this brief interlude, I prepared a small rectal injection of warmed mentholated petrolatum lubricant, which I was able administer at this first relaxation, doing it so swiftly that she was barely able to cry out before the entire contents of the syringe were inside her, and the thin nozzle was once again removed. The mild interior heat and irritation of the menthol combined with her continuing pushing (and the rather energetic gyrations of her pelvic regions) caused a slight leakage of petrolatum, providing a highly desirable lubrication of the entire length of the anal orifice.

In this lubricated and accessible state, I was able to insert a series of ever-widening rectal probes, each dilating the anal orifice a little more than the last. Beginning with a probe having the width of a pencil, I inserted each dilator in turn, one every five minutes. I find that alternately warming and chilling the probes beforehand, as well as gently twisting and rotating each probe at short intervals, is of great utility: it serves to heighten the subject's awareness of the corporal violation - and when the patient struggles against the probes and attempts to expel them, as indeed Isabelle B- did, then this serves only to exhaust the muscular tone of her sphincter far faster than if she were passive. For the same reason it is very useful to subject the patient to a moderate level of humiliation by explaining the procedure as it is carried out. To this end, I like to describe to the patient the precise physiological condition of the external genitalia and anus, including any apparent excitation or lack thereof.

Once the final and widest probe has been allowed to take its effect, it was possible to insert a expandable tri-alate speculum to complete the stretching and relaxation of the anus. After the anus has been opened, and the subject can feel the outside air impinging upon the interior of the anal passage, I find that the subject's resistance to the procedure drops markedly, and the subject is quite tolerant of further expansion and penetration of the speculum. In Isabelle B-, I noted a sharp psychological transition upon speculum insertion. With each probe insertion, Isabelle B- had pulled her pelvis back in a gesture of repression and avoidance, but after the speculum was installed in place, each further expansion of the blades was met only with a quiet moan. Indeed, at times it seemed that the patient was deliberately straining to present her buttocks to me. This, gentlemen, was the first sign of the retreat of her all-controlling superego and the re-emergence of her erotic id. For the first time, we see the flowering of her natural female passive-penetrative desires.

[he paused for effect, but was met only with a few coughs, and then silence]

Removing the speculum after approximately ten minutes, I made a quick illuminated examination to confirm cleanliness, and then commenced a manual massage of the patient's open orifice, using three of my digits to further loosen the musculature and spread a mild paralytic agent to prevent her from re-closing. At this point, the orifice was quite open, and she would have been incapable of closing it had she tried. In complete confirmation of my theories, the physical relaxation induced by dilation was soon followed by a considerable psychosexual relaxation of the eroto-inhibitory impulses, evidenced by a strong attenuation of the avoidance-withdrawl reflex.

Withdrawing my fingers, I replaced them with a soft rubber tube for the next phase phase of the treatment. I now employed my examination table to rotate the patient forward in an arc until her buttocks protruded higher still, and the remainder of her body was at a steep downward angle.

Now, esteemed gentlemen, allow me to digress on the subject of human micturation. The process of micturation - the voiding of the urine - is in essence a rising tension in the genital region, followed by a sudden release, a very mirror of the process of sexual excitation and orgasm. If we can control the process of micturation, we acquire a lever over the erotic self. Though we cannot control the sexual excitation in another, we can induce the act of micturation. And this is the key to the next stage of the treatment.

Recall that our patient has been left with a rubber tube protruding from her dilated anus, with her buttocks in an elevated position. Recall also that the human colon has a remarkable capacity for absorbing fluids. Immediately, the means to inducing the impulse to void the bladder must become apparent to you! Accordingly, I proceeded to use a funnel to administer approximately one and a half litres of water through the rubber tube I had inserted previously. The water was warmed slightly above body temperature to encourage total relaxation of the viscera, and was administered slowly to discourage any urge for intestinal elimination. The elevated buttocks of the patient ensured deep penetration and rapid absorption of the fluid. The process was sufficiently comfortable that the patient's reaction was limited to a number of very faint moans, despite the obvious abdominal distension produced.

After a half hour in which the water was absorbed, the patient's bladder began to fill and her need to void was most evident. I then withdrew the rubber tube, and administered a few drops of a mild sedative into the open anal orifice, to make the patient more tractable. Finally, I inserted a small elongated balloon that I proceeded to inflate until it formed a snug fit against the walls of the rectum. This was necessary to avoid leakage, since her completely relaxed anal sphincter could no longer serve this purpose. The examination table was rotated again so that her buttocks were now lowered beneath the remainder of her body, thereby further increasing the pressure on her bladder. Naturally, the modesty of Isabelle B- prevented her from stating her need to void directly, and she would never consent to do so in such a vulnerable a position. Accordingly, a pan was placed under her pudendal regions. After her suffering became quite apparent, the nitrous mask was once again applied to her face, and was used to induce a light state of relaxation and disinhibition. A warm wet towel was then pressed against her pudendum, and I proceeded gently to massage her lower abdomen. Almost immediately the desired result was produced and a steady flow emerged from between the subject's legs. At this point, I removed the nitrous mask and the patient groaned as she slipped back into sharp awareness and attempted to hold back her humiliating public micturation, managing to suppress the flow down to a trickle. The process with the nitrous mask was repeated to restart her flow. After each repetition the patient's attempts to end the flow were less successful, and by the third time Isabelle B- closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and relaxed completely, sighing several times in relief and apparent pleasure as the fluid gushed from her bladder, all remnants of modesty vanquished by the carnal sensations. I then allowed some time while the rest of the fluid was absorbed and voided, which she now did with no resistance or inhibition whatsoever. Every few minutes the sound of a trickle of mictuatory outflow hitting the pan was accompanied by a soft moan of relief - interestingly, her hands balled up into fists and she thrust her nether regions back at every such occurrence. How different, meine Herr.., gentlemen, from the demure and inhibited creature that first entered my offices!

[another dramatic pause, some more subued coughing. One or two people at the back left discreetly by the rear exit.]

You may recall the initially tense and tight state of her anus and genitalia. Now a second inspection showed her anus to have remained completely lax from the first part of her treatment, with the rubber balloon readily apparent past the opening. Moreover, her forced micturation had quite thoroughly eliminated the tension in her pudendal region! Where before there had been only a pursed slit, the outer labia were now parted, revealing relaxed and slightly swollen inner labia, and the open vaginal passage in between. The clitoris, hitherto invisible, was now slightly tumescent, only partly hidden beneath its hood. The inner labia displayed beads of fluid, the viscosity of which verified it to be her natural female lubrication.

I removed the bindings holding her arms and legs and encouraged her to assume the more conventional position for female examinations, lying on her back with legs apart and knees raised. I was pleased to see that she offered no resistance, and seemed resigned to whatever might happened next. It would not do to break her hymen at this time, so I resorted to massaging her exterior pudendum, using my right forefinger to firmly rub the Graffenberg area just inside the vaginal vestibule. Simultaneously, I used my right thumb to apply a light rotating pressure to her clitoris. I was pleased to see that this evinced the desired reaction - after only a minute she pushed her pelvis to meet my hands as best she could under the circumstances, and after two minutes she began using the most unprecedented language imaginable. Using certain vulgar terms of the vernacular, she expressed a desire, and I must paraphrase her, to be subjected to violent copulation, and to have her oral, vaginal, and anal orifices simultaneously filled with male reproductive members. With the Graffenberg stimulation, I was able to induce several sequences of erogenous convulsions, the last of which left her quietly moaning and repeatedly referring to herself with a common term for a promiscuous harlot.

12