At The Mall

Story Info
The heat turns up on a date to the mall.
1k words
3.47
10.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First submission. Hope you like it.

*****

We're having a great time walking around the mall Saturday. We are playing around at the arcade when I sneak up behind you in a dark corner of the arcade and give you a kiss on the back of your neck. You giggle and moan as you realize just how horny you are. I grab your hand and we sneak behind one of the less used games in the back of the room.

"Someone could see us!" You whisper excitedly.

"That will only make this more fun." I say with a grin, as I pull you in for a long kiss.

All thoughts of protest leave your mind as my tongue works its way into your mouth. My hands running through your hair send chills down your spine. My other hand slides down your back, pulling you in tightly against me. My hand goes down further, giving your tight ass a firm squeeze, before reaching down under your skirt and between your thighs. You release another moan of pleasure as you feel my fingers pressing against the lower parts of your pussy. You break our kiss. "Someone might see us here!" You whisper nervously.

"Then tell me to stop if that's what you want."

Before you can utter any protest, I start kissing your neck, pulling your head back to give myself better access. Even stronger waves of arousal rush over you, and the only thought left in your head is a desire for more. You wrap your arms around me, holding me against you as you feel my lips firmly caress your neck. My hand moves from your head, down your side to your waist, and back up, under your shirt. My hand slips under your bra and begins squeezing your beautiful breasts. My fingers gently twist your hardening nipples as even more arousal rushes over you. You try to keep quiet, but you can't help letting a moan escape your lips.

As my right hand takes care of your breasts, my left has began sliding down the front of your skirt. First, my fingers run down your clit, rubbing gently, around and around.

"Don't stop," you whisper in my ear.

My fingers rub faster as I lift up your shirt and start kissing your lovely breasts. Giving the hard nipples a firm flick with my tongue. My hand below rubs its way further down, my fingers soaking in the sweet pussy juices of your lust.

You gasp with surprise as you feel my middle finger enter your tight pussy. In and out, it slides. As I rub my hand up and down your wet pussy. Try as you might, you can't help but moan from the pleasure of it all. All thoughts of being caught vanish from your mind. All you can think about now is how you wish it was my cock, not my finger, in your pussy. How you would love to feel my sack, slapping against your horny body, as I thrust myself deeper and deeper inside you.

"Arcade closes in ten minutes!" We hear someone yell.

We are snapped back to ourselves in an instant. Frustrated in more ways than one, we disentangle ourselves from each other and smile nervously at each other. I bring my hand up to my face and suck your pussy juices off my finger. "Shall we continue this someplace else?" I ask with a smile.

We slip out of the arcade unseen, and casually walk to the handicapped bathroom. I lock the door behind us and turn to face you with lust filled eyes. Our kiss is fueled with enormous amounts of lust! Your shirt cannot come off fast enough. You moan with delight as I grab your breasts, licking and sucking at the nipples. I stand up and have you kneel in front of me. You have my pants unbuttoned instantly and pull down my pants and underwear to reveal my stiffening cock. You give my cock a slow lick, starting from the base and up to the head. You start sucking at the head, with your tongue flicking the tip while you run one hand up and down my shaft. You start playing with my balls with the other hand, and soon you have my cock hard as a rock.

With my rock hard cock ready to go, I stand you up and take you over to the sink. I bend you over, facing the mirror, and pull your skirt up over your ass. I admire the perfect shape of your ass, as I pull your panties down over it. Your tight vag is dripping with excitement as I start rubbing my cock over its lips.

"Please," you beg. "I want you inside me."

I position my cock and start sliding it in slowly. I can see the lust in your eyes as you look at me through the mirror. I slide myself all the way till you have me to the base. I kiss your back as I start slowly sliding my shaft in and out of your vag. Your pussy feels fucking amazing! Without my control, my hips start moving faster. I grab your hips with both hands and pull you into each thrust, getting deeper every time. Every movement sends wave after wave of pleasure through your horny, young body. No longer caring that someone might hear, your moans of delight grow louder with every passing moment. "harder" you beg me. "Harder!" Your pussy out so tight now, it doesn't seem to want to let go. But I move faster still. My hips make a loud 'SLAP' against your ass with every thrust.

The sight of your face in the mirror, eyes filled with lust, moans giving way to screams from the intense pleasure, fills me with even more lust and energy. I thrust harder than ever! Struggling to keep up this powerful pace.

"I'm gonna cum!" You scream as your body tremors from the intense orgasm. I thrust my cock deep inside you, as my balls fill you with my hot sticky cum.

With my cock still inside you, we both sink to the floor, exhausted from our explosive orgasms. My cock slides from your twitching vag, and my hot cream flows from your pussy onto the floor.

It takes a few minutes, but we finally managed to catch our breath. After cleaning up as much as we can, I peek out the door to see if anyone is there before we both sneak out of the mall and head home.

The End