At the Movies

Story Info
Mind fuck at the cinema.
956 words
3.11
26.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday evening and I'm at the local cinema. I've made myself comfortable in the rear of the theatre and while I wait for the movie to begin I watch the other people come in and settle down. It's the sneak preview, so there's no knowing which movie it'll be but that does mean there are just a few other people.

I hear the clicking of high heels on the floor and I look up to see the most beautiful black woman enter the theatre. Her long curly hair dances as she looks around the room. Our eyes meet and she gives me a dazzling smile. I smile back feeling sheepish. As she lithely crosses over through the rows I get a good look at her body: dark chocolate colour, long lean legs and a black woollen dress that hugs her every shape and curve. She picks a chair in front of me and plops down. Her curls fall over the back of the seat, tantalizingly close, and all I would have to do is reach out and... All of a sudden she turns around and throws me another one of those magical smiles.

"Be a sweetheart and get me something to drink."

My body responds almost involuntarily, getting out of the chair and moving towards the exit and the bar outside. It must have been the tone of here voice; totally pleasant but it made clear that it had never even crossed her mind that I would do anything other than obey. I'm halfway to the doors before my brain gets into the right gear and I ask:

"What would you like?"

"Oh, surprise me."

When I return the promo's have started the room is dark. I stumble my way back to her seat by the light of the screen. I hand her a small cup of coke with a straw and start to move back to my own seat.

"Won't you sit next to me?" she says with a small, playful pout.

Of course I will! I sit down next to her and watch as she examines her drink. Her lips cover the straw and she takes a small sip. Her eyes widen with surprise and she smiles a 100-watt smile again.

"You little devil, you. Just the way I like it."

As this theatre has a proper bar attached, I asked the bartender to mix a bit of Safari into her drink and my heart flutters at her appreciation.

We settle in to watch the movie, which turns out to be the latest George Clooney movies. I'm not paying it much attention as my brain is buzzing and I'm slowly getting intoxicated by her scent. She must know I'm looking more at her than at the movie. I put my arm on the armrest between us and suddenly her hand covers mine and I'm electrified at her touch. She feels smooth as silk. She curls up to me and brings here face close to mine. I can feel her warmth as she whispers in my ear

"I need you to be really quiet, kitten. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll try" I whisper back hoarsely.

She grabs my wrist firmly and whispers:

"No, don't try, yes or no. What will it be, kitten?"

"Yes, yes" I manage to stutter as fireworks are going of inside my head.

"Good, you won't be disappointed" she breathes and with that she let's go of my wrist and drags one of her perfectly manicured nails up my arm. The agony is blissful and I can just stifle a moan.

"Quiet now, kitten, remember" as she drags her nail slowly back down my arm.

She caresses my hand and gently takes hold of my little finger. She starts stroking that finger and it's as if there was a direct connection between it and my penis. I can feel every touch, every stroke on my finger as if she had her hand around my cock. She gently circles and jerks my pinkie, dragging a nail over the top or gliding her fingers up and down along the side. With her free hand, she finds her way under my sweater and starts to stroke my belly. There is nothing I can do, or would want to do, other than give myself into the sensation. Gently she coaxes me into it, with playful rubs or scratches. Finally, with a shudder and a sigh, the universe explodes into infinite pleasure as I manage to release everything and cum like I never came before. It surpasses any physical orgasm I ever had by miles and miles.

Through half-closed eyes I see her smiling up at me. She snuggles up close and pulls my arm around her. I'm limp as my brain scrambles to get everything back on track again, but it is faced with the overwhelming power of bliss and relaxation and I savour that perfect moment for as long as I can. Here, now, with her in my arms, the world is perfect.

When the credits are rolling across the screen, I awaken out of the blissful state I was in as she grabs me by the wrist again and gently leads me to the exit. We get our coats and head outside. She moves towards a car, her car, and I say:

"Wait, I don't even know your name"

"I know kitten, I know. But I will see you next week, won't I?" she responds and again there is no trace of doubt in here voice.

"Most definitely!"

"Good!" and with that, she gets into her car and drives off into the night, leaving me confused but delighted in the parking lot. Gods, I'm looking forward to next week!