At The Movies

Story Info
We can't keep our hands off each other...and he can't either.
1.4k words
4.17
52.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A re-written email from long ago...a fantasy never fulfilled...

-------------------------------------------------

We're running late, but not for bad reasons. We've spent the entire day just enjoying each other. At about ten o'clock we decided that we needed a break and to actually go outside...besides, it is opening night on a movie we're both dying to see. We'd checked on line, and the last showing started at 10:15. You glance at your watch as we get out of the car, it's 10:15 right now. If we hurry we'll just miss the first preview. You grab my hand and lead me half jogging to the box office. I can see the excitement on your face. I makes you happy not only to be spending time with me, but also to be sharing something with me that you know we'll both enjoy, and that makes me smile. When we get into the lobby we separate...you to get concessions, me to go try to find us seats.

I walk into the theater and grown inwardly. It's much more crowded that I'd hoped. It's dark, and I strain a bit trying to find two seats together in the light of the previews. I start a bit when I feel a hand touch the small of my back...but it's just you, a bag of popcorn in one hand and you're handing me my drink. Together, we slowly climb the stairs trying to find a pair of seats. You spot them first, taking advantage of an explosion on screen...they're on the far side in the last row next to two older teen boys who's eyes are fixed to the screen. You lead me shimmying past their knees, glancing back to make sure I'm getting by okay. You grin proudly when you see both boys eyes break instantly from the screen to watch as I scootch past them completely oblivious of the fact that my ass is at their eye level. Wanting to show me off a bit, as you always do, you sit so that you are by the wall and I am between you and the boys. You know that at my height the taller boy next to me can spend the rest of the movie pretending not to look down my tight white button up shirt. I'm looking a little slutty tonight in a short pleated skirt, with the top three buttons undone on my blouse. If I move just right you can see the pattern in the lace of my bra. It's a favorite of yours because of the way it amplifies my 36C's just right.

We settle into the steep stadium style seats, raising the arm between us so that I can lean into you. You put your arm around my waist as the movie begins, toying with the hem of my skirt. The movie is good. We knew it would be. But no matter how into the movie I am, being this close to you, I can't help thinking about everything we'd done earlier. I absentmindedly start caressing your thigh with my left hand, and your reaction is immediate. Apparently, our recent activities haven't been far from your mind either.

Stealing a glance at the boy next to me, I move my hand further up your leg and begin slowly rubbing the front of your pants. I can feel you growing harder beneath the palm of my hand, and that turns me on even more. You're keeping your eyes fixed to the screen, trying desperately to pretend like you're just watching the movie, but your breath is coming much faster now. I quickly and quietly undo first your belt and then your fly, slipping my hand into your pants to rub you through the thin material of your boxers. My fingertips graze your cock through the front opening and I feel your cock leap beneath my hand.

You moan quietly, I can barely hear you, but it's all the encouragement I need. I reach inside your boxes and take hold of your now rock hard shaft. I begin to slowly move my hand up and down, flicking my thumb over the head to spread the precum. The movie is only half through, so I'm in no hurry, just casually and slowly rubbing up and down, letting your excitement build up.

The boy next to me coughs slightly, and you look nervously toward him. He's no longer watching the movie, he now has his jacket in his lap and is staring directly down at my chest where my shirt has fallen mostly open while I've been working your member. You reach over, at first thinking to close my shirt for me, but when you see the panic in his eyes you grin wickedly and instead reach down into my bra and pinch my right nipple gently, rolling it between your thumb and forefinger. I yelp ever so quietly, as you know I would, and writhe a bit in my seat. The boy's eyes are locked on your hand and you begin to laugh...that low laugh that makes me know you're doing something bad. You pull my breast fully out of the cup of my bra, squeezing and playing with it.

I stop what I'm doing making you groan with disappointment. You remove your hand from my breast and I start to cover back up. But the damage has been done. The boy whisper's a soft "no!" before he even has a chance to think, then turns away blushing. I've always been too shy to do anything blatantly exhibitionist...a habit you're trying to break me of...so you use cough to get his attention and at the same time, you pull my skirt up around my waist so he has a direct view of my bald, glistening pussy. The lack of panties tonight was at your request...

You move your hand lower, teasing my lower lips...spreading them every so often do slip one finger deep inside me. The boy next to me is staring, wrapt with attention and I can see is hand moving furiously under his jacket. I pull my shirt apart further and pull both my breasts out for him to see. My nipples stand erect, pointing right toward him. Every time you slip your finger into my sopping canal, I pinch and twist my nipples...biting my lip to stifle the moans.

Suddenly, the boy jumps from his chair and rushes to, we assume, the restroom. I sit up and slap your leg playfully and tell you how bad you are. You just laugh, saying that it is only because of my influence. The boy's friend looks at us a bit confused, he's been focused on the movie this entire time...you whisper to him that his friend is sick and that he should go check on him. When he leaves you pull me quietly towards your lap, amazingly not disturbing the people in the row in front of us.

You lift my skirt again and impale me on your hot, throbbing cock so that we're both facing the screen. If anyone happened to glance back at us, it would simply look as if we're cuddling close in a seat together. You gently place your hands on my hips under my skirt and start to rock me back and forth, sliding quietly in and out of my tight, dripping pussy. I have to bite my left hand to keep from moaning out loud. I move my right hand down to yours, entwining my fingers with yours. I start to clench them tightly, and you know it won't be much longer. I keep trying to up the speed, but you keep the pace with your hands, letting me know you're in control now. I was teasing you earlier, now it's your turn.

You take your hand, entwined with mine, and move it forward until our fingers are on my clit. Just holding our hands there, letting the rocking motion do all the rubbing. I twist back to kiss you as the first waves of orgasm start to rush over me. The feeling of my pussy clenching around you is all you need and you explode deep inside me, our moans lost in each other's mouths. When the waves of heat finally subside, I pull away from you slightly...mostly because I need a breath. You move in and kiss me again, gently this time, and lift me off your lap, moving me back to my seat.

You get your pants done up just as the boys come back. Exchanging glances with each other, they sit back down...this time with the friend sitting next to me...his friend's jacket in his lap. You laugh quietly to yourself and though you're slightly jealous, you remember what it was like to been a teen boy...so you let them have their fantasies. After all...you just had the real thing...and know you will again many more times.