At The Movies...

Story Info
Hot night at the theater.
1.7k words
3.87
59.1k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot. She looked at the clock through sweat-drenched eyes. It was 1 am and it was hot. It was the kind of hot that made breathing a chore, made movement feel like swimming in hot tar, and that belonged in a rainforest. It did not belong in her apartment, and it certainly did not belong in the city on a night in late October.

She had taken 5 hot showers so far today, and she felt if she had to take one more just to cool off, she'd get waterlogged. People are forever thinking that a cold shower is best to cool you down, but she remembered something from science class, the teacher pointed out that when you take a hot shower and step out, the water starts evaporating and cools you off. But this was too much. The last shower she had taken was 5 minutes ago, and already she was starting to sweat.

She suddenly remembered something else; the movie theatre a few blocks away had a killer air conditioning system.

She slipped a loose-fitting sundress onto her body and a pair of flat-heeled slippers onto her feet and went in search of coolness. As soon as she exited her apartment building, the heat and humidity hit her in the face like a solid wall. Thankfully, she had been exhaling at that moment, so she was saved from having to breathe in the thick cloying air that caused her dress to suddenly cling to her form. She wore no underwear for the simple reason that it was just too damn hot and sticky out. As she walked slowly to the theatre, she caught sight of herself in a store window. What is it about seeing yourself in a mirrored surface that causes even the least egotistical of people to stop and check themselves out? She didn't know, and she didn't care, she was too busy checking herself out in the window.

She was curvy, not too big, but nice, flared hips, strong legs, and a set of nicely sized breasts. She liked the size of her breasts, not too big, not small, but good enough for a few of her previous boyfriends to want to fondle them for a long time before moving on to the rest of her. She got to the theatre and had just enough money in the pocket of her dress to get in. It was a foreign film, subtitles and everything, but she didn't care about that, she wasn't planning on watching it in the first place.

Amazingly, it was still warm in the lobby area. She handed her ticket to the woman at the door and stepped inside the theatre. As soon as she stepped inside, she knew she made the right choice in coming here. He skin got all goose-pimply and the cold air caused her nipples to stiffen and make two additional peaks in her dress. She looked around at the seats and saw just a few people had sought refuge here, maybe a half-dozen in all.

She made her way to her favorite place to sit in a theatre, seventh row center. She leaned her elbow on the armrest to her right and rested her tilted head on her hand, all the while, reveling in the cool air washing over her. The accents of the actors on the screen, and what she felt was a boring plot, from what she read on the screen, made her doze off for what she thought was a minute. When she opened her eyes again, 20 minutes had passed, and a strange man was sitting next to her. She knew it was a man because of the hand that was on her knee.

She followed the arm up to the shoulder of the owner of the hand and saw that it was a guy from her building. He was a nice enough guy, and he even asked her out once, but she begged off for some stupid reason. His eyes were glued to the screen as he squeezed her knee. She figured that if it gave him a cheap thrill, she'd let him have his thrill. For a short while.

She went back to sort of watching the film, almost ignoring the fact that a sort of stranger's hand was on her knee. But what occurred next brought her back to acknowledging its presence. His hand suddenly moved halfway up her thigh and squeezed. "Hey!" she yelled in a whisper, "I don't play that!" and she forcibly removed his hand. She refused to move for two reasons; the first being that it was her favorite place to sit, and secondly, she had been there first and touched her without permission.

She straightened her dress and got back to watching the movie. But then he made another move on her, he put his hand right on her dress-covered crotch and groped at it. "That's it!" she cried out loudly. "Back up off me scumweasel!" and she smacked him. He said nothing. Not an apology, nothing. He didn't even put a hand to his face to cover what had to be a quickly rising welt. He did none of these things. He simply got up, and walked away. She watched him go to the back of the theatre and sit in the last row. What surprised her even more so was the fact that no one reacted to what just happened.

Some time had passed and she forgot all about the little incident. After all, nothing really happened; he hadn't entered her or anything like that. Best just to forget it all and sit there and cool off. Although, she thought to herself, ithadbeen an awfully long time since a man had touched her at all, let alone on her leg and between her legs. She glanced down at herself and saw that her nipples were still stiff. But she wondered if it was because of the cold air, or that she was slightly turned on by her neighbor's illicit touches.

All of a sudden, two hands plunged down the front of her dress and grasped her tits. The hands were extremely hot in comparison to the cold she was feeling. "Hey!" she shouted. "Stop it!" and she tried grabbing at the hands to remove them, but to no avail. To say that she was in an awkward position would provoke laughter from anyone who had said it.

You see, as previously stated, the dress was "loose-fitting" and as such, by plunging his hands down the front, the stranger had caused the shoulder straps to slip down. Further struggling caused the top part of the dress to slip down as well, leaving her half-naked and in just the right position for the stranger to do what he did next.

He removed his hands from her tits and placed them under her arms, and then, without too much warning, pulled her out of her seat and over the back of it to where he was standing. This, and her struggling, caused her dress to slide completely off of her, leaving her with nothing on but the slippers. To make matters worse for her, unbeknownst to her, her attacker had let his pants down, his cock stiffening with anticipation. He pulled her towards him and they fell into the seat behind what had been her seat.

He grabbed hold of her tits again and fondled them for all he was worth. As much as she detested this treatment, it was having an effect on her, she was getting wet. She still struggled to get away from this man, but she did not seem to have her heart in it. Then, before she could say, or do anything else, he lifted her up again, and this time, let her down onto his very erect cock. Ass first!

Her face contorted into one of shock and surprise, for while she had experienced anal sex a few times in the past, she was not really a fan of it. So it was a bit of a shock to feel something enter her ass like this. She was surprised because as also previously stated, it had been a while. She discovered that her eyes had closed of their own accord as his cock slipped into her ass, and when she opened them to look around for help, she saw that the theatre was now empty. The film was still running, but the other patrons had left, she was all alone, getting her ass fucked and her tits fondled by some guy from her apartment building. 'All I wanted to do was to get some cool air.' she thought to herself. 'I never thought I'd get raped.' She also never thought she would be enjoying what was happening either. He breathing came in ragged gasps as the pleasure within her mounted. Her "fuck friend" as she now began to think of him had moved one hand off her left tit and had started fingering her dripping wet pussy. "Oh! Ah!" she cried as his fingers entered her.

Her hips were thrusting as though with a mind of their own, one of her free hands had grabbed hold of her left tit and began squeezing it like a stress ball. Her lips were pursed, and sounds like "Ooh" were emanating from them.

Then she felt it. A feeling she had not experienced since last week when she accidentally hit "High" on her vibrator control, she was feeling an orgasm building up inside her. But then, the impossible happened, his thumb found her clit, and he started moving it up and down like a light switch. "Oh God!" she cried, "Don't stop! Please, don't stop fucking me!"

Her whole body tensed, it was about to happen, for him too, because he pulled her off him, thereby letting his cock slide out of her ass, and in turn, jammed it into her pussy. He got it in just in time. She felt the spurts of his cum as she came herself. When they both reached the end of what turned out to be a mutual climax, she leaned back against his shaking body. His spent cock sort of "dropped out" of her.

She whispered into his ear, "Same time tomorrow night?" He nodded once and then left the theatre while she put her dress back on and tried to cool back down.