At the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On screen, as Jeannie howled on Bart's cock, Tamara sat on his face. All three guys suddenly could taste Tamara's pussy, and their tongues probed forward instinctively. All Tamara bust out laughing.

"I told you I tasted great!" she giggled.

"I'll take your word for it," said Cali coolly, still tickling Todd's cockhead.

Jeannie, however, gave Tamara a knowing wink.

Soon, Tamara and Jeannie changed positions. Tamara took in Bart's cock, and Cali rode his face, then a few minutes later, Cali took his cock and it was Jeannie on his face. Each time, the guys could taste each other's girlfriends, and feel their pussies. Tamara rocked her hips in a way that had all three guys edging every couple of seconds, while Cali moved with torturous slowness that had them crying for more.

It was the height of surreal, a bizarre cycle of infidelity, each feeling how their girlfriend, fucked another man, but also feeling what it would be like to fuck and taste each of them as well. In a way, they were all being passed around between them, just as this football stud was. And the girls could only grin and chuckle as the three guys went out of them minds from the pleasurable torment and the emotional confusion.

Then, on screen, the three started taking turns where one used a dildo to fuck Bart in the ass, while the other offered their mouths for him to thrust into as the dildo penetrated him. The girls continued to tickle and lick their boyfriend's cocks as they all but howled at the sensations, deep inside where they didn't even know such terrible pleasure could exist.

***

Pete managed to go on break just in time. Five straight hours of shoveling popcorn and answering peoples questions of how much something cost, despite the answer being posted in foot-high letters on the menu right above his head, and he felt exhausted. It didn't help, of course, that despite the rules, a few girls fired off little spells at him to try and tease a discount out of him.

"Food prices were so ridiculous, I only brought five bucks, if you give me some free popcorn, I'll use a spell to suck you off in the bathroom real quick!"

He'd heard it all. And his supervisor, a stern woman whose expression always seemed halfway between a scowl and a smirk, was supposed to be there to block any Sex Magic casting attempts. She did not, however, do anything about the numerous orgasm blocks and hard little psychic pinches to his butt, whenever he failed to give a cute girl that bit of free food.

For his breaks, a solid twenty minutes, he usually hid in one of the empty screens, the one farthest down the hall. Ignoring the "Closed" sign tapped over the door, he scurried over and ducked inside. He started to let out a sigh of relief; as long as he didn't think too hard about anything sexual, no one ever caught him in here, and he could get his nerves under control.

He noticed almost immediately that something was wrong, however. He blinked and jumped when he realized that there was a movie playing. The volume was low, but he could unmistakably hear the sounds of moaning women and grunting men. He paused. He was certain this screen had been shut down. He went in here all the time. Was this a private screening? Nobody had said anything, there was no sign on the door. And just what the heck were they watching?

Pete crept forward, coming around the short narrow hall to reach the seats. As the movie screen came into view, his eyes went wide as saucers. On the screen, three young women were fucking a huge stud of a man's brains out. Pete's jaw dropped. His cock instantly went erect! For a few tense moments, he was simply stunned at what he saw. His mother absolutely refused to allow him to watch porn, and as a virgin who didn't get out much, he had not been exposed to much in the way of sex, even in a Sex Mage World. Being short and fat, with coke-bottle glasses, did not invite much female affection. As such, what was happening on screen was by far the most lewd act he'd ever been exposed to in his twenty years of life. It took several seconds for his brain to even process such an amazing site.

However, reason kicked in a moment later as he heard a loud set of male moans, and his head snapped over to his left. His eyes got even wider as he saw three couples sitting in the middlemost row, the three guys with their pants down, writhing and whimpering and crying, and three girls all staring at him with surprise. One girl was even paused mid-way through eating some popcorn.

Pete swallowed hard. He knew the rules. He knew his job. He took a step back, intending to bolt out the door and alert the management. Had he been a girl, they would have been toast. Had he been under another woman's protection, he might have made it. Had his supervisor actually kept an eye on him like she was supposed to when he went to break, just incase he got waylaid by prankster girls, he might have been able to psychically get a warning to her. If, somehow, he had managed to keep his urges under control and think about baseball and comic books for just a few seconds, he might have been able to sneak back out the door before getting caught.

But he was a young man, with blue balls and a hard dick. He never stood a chance. Before he'd even completed his first step back, the three girl's magic ensnared him, freezing him in place. Pete panicked and hollered for help in his mind, but he felt something tickling his brain, and his thoughts got all fuzzy.

The girl closest to the aisle beckoned him over, a rather needless gesture, given that he was completely under her control. He felt the magic tug at his limbs, and he walked over to the trio of couples, coming right up the girl who beckoned him. The pixie-cut redhead smiled at him, then reached out and undid his belt, pulling his pants down. Pete flushed with embarrassment as his cock popped free. He'd always felt uneasy about his body around women, due to his weight, and his lack of exposure to sex. He assumed girls would be disgusted with him.

But the redhead smiled at him, reached out, and clasped her fingers around his turgid member. Pete's eyes widened with shock. She started stroking him, and then after a few seconds, leaned forward and slid her mouth over his cock.

Pete almost had a heart attack! This was the first time any girl had ever actually physically touched him! It felt incredible! It was just a simple stroke and suck, but for Pete, who was only permitted five minutes to masturbate once a week, it was like a moment of heaven! He let out a whimper, his eyes glazed over, and he shivered as the girl paid loving affection to his cock.

It took only seconds for Pete reach orgasm, but of course, he was heavily blocked, and only managed to edge. He didn't care. He usually had so many blocks, it was rare he got any relief, even when he was permitted to stroke himself, so he was used to the pain of it. He could edge forever if it meant a girl was actually touching him. He had no idea if she was enhancing her touch with magic, or if he was just naturally that sensitive, but he was in absolutely bliss at the moment.

***

Cali had almost panicked when the boy showed up in the theater. He was short enough, and babyfaced enough that for a moment, she feared he might have been a younger teenager. But no, a quick glance at his mind confirmed he was actually twenty years old and worked for the theater. That was a relief. Casting spells on a minor was a fast track to getting the shit kicked out you, and then arrested.

But Pete, as she saw his name in his mind, was a fully grown adult. A very blue balled adult, whose job at that moment was to spoil the party. However, with the speed of thought, Cali and her friends managed to ensnare him with magic.

Now, the boy was just standing there, still frozen by the exit aisle, his eyes glazed over, his cock tenting his pants, huffing as he experienced a little private dream of being serviced by the cute, sexy redhead he'd just caught breaking the rules. In the dream, Cali smiled and winked at him, saying, "You won't tell on us, will you, sir?"

The boy let out a soft moan and shook his head in the dream, his actions sluggishly repeated by his body. All three girls pushed their Shield onto him. Jeannie made him walk out the theater and into the next empty one, then pull down his pants and grab himself. Tamara set to work digging into his mind, and erasing the memory he just had. She couldn't do that much to a stranger, but she scrambled enough details to not let them be identified.

Then, the girls released the boy. Poor Pete blinked rapidly, becoming aware just as he was jacking himself off to a hard orgasm. With a yelp of surprise, cum exploded from his cock, painting the wall of dark room he inexplicably found himself in. Wait, hadn't there been a movie playing here? Hadn't there been a girl sucking his cock? What the fuck—

The door behind him burst open, and he yelped again. "Pete, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" yelled his supervisor.

In the room on the opposite side of the hall, the three other young men also came explosively. Semen shot straight up and splattered the seats behind them. Even between the Shield spell and Pete's own orgasm causing a distraction, the girls weren't entirely sure such a huge climax wouldn't get detected. As soon as the guys were finished, the girls unfroze and floated their dazed, spent bodies in the air, yanked the shorts up, and bee-lined it for the exit.

The little porno was already finishing up, with the poor football stud being left drenched in pussy juice, his cock unrelieved. While poor Pete was getting chewed out by his supervisor, the three girls half-pushed, half-floated their sex-addled boyfriends out the door, immediately bolting out the side exit of the building. They managed to make it to their cars before exploding with laughter. The guys, meanwhile, staggered in place, leaning against the cars as they caught their breaths.

"Oh, god... oh fuck... I can't believe... we got away... with that!" said Tamara, giggling like a mad woman.

"You guys owe us for that!" said Jeannie. She winked at Todd. "Especially you! When's the last time you had a real orgasm, much less one that intense!"

Todd could not get the scenes from the porno out of his mind, and he couldn't quite shake the sense of hurt. But then again, if the video was to be believed, Cali hadn't let the football star cum, and but had just given him the best orgasm of his life. He dropped to his knees before Cali. "Thank you... goddess..."

"Yeah, yeah. Now let's get out of here, before they figure out what we did!" There were no complaints as the couples jumped into the cars, and high-tailed it out of the parking lot. Neither were there complaints when they're girlfriends relieved their own tension tenfold as soon as they got back home.

12