At The Movies

Story Info
A drive-in movie with her was ALWAYS an experience.
890 words
3.89
70.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with her was exciting, very satisfying, and also adventurous like I hadn't known since I was a teenager. She was so responsive I couldn't believe it, and she was also willing to try just about anything I suggested.

I had told her about going to a drive-in movie with my first wife, before we were married, and how my wife had taken all her clothes off before she left her parents house, putting them under her coat, to be worn later. Not one to be out-done, whenever we went to a drive-in movie, Ilene was out of her clothes when we parked in the theater, and either doing things to herself, or me, or both, totally oblivious to the cars and people around us. A couple of times she was out of those clothes before we ever got to the cashier's booth, and I always made sure the booth was on her side of the car when we entered. Before you jump to conclusions, by doing it that, way she could press against the door and the cashier couldn't be sure that she was as naked as she looked.

That was in the warm part of the year. In the winter she did the coat routine and regardless of the season, going to the movies with her was always a rare experience. It was also a miracle that no one ever saw her with her clothes off.

Well, almost no one.

One evening, as we sat in the middle of a very crowded drive-in movie parking lot, Ilene pulled off her clothes and sat beside me, naked and looking luscious. I had no intention of ignoring her, but the movie was one I had been waiting to see. When she realized I was torn between the film and giving her the attention she was hoping for, she actually chuckled. She told me to watch my movie, but that when it was over, she expected 110% of my attention. She also mentioned that she might just start without me.

A half an hour or so later, I realized that she wasn't sitting as close to me as usual. When I looked over at her, she had her head back on the seat and her eyes were closed. She had one hand in her crotch and her legs were spread wide as she massaged her clit and moved her hips. Her other hand was moving from one breast to the other, then back again, as she massaged her tits and pinched her nipples. She was obviously enjoying herself, so I just grinned and went back to watching the movie.

Something drew my attention back to her side of the car a few moments later, and when I glanced her way, I saw a young guy standing outside of her window, watching her performing with herself. She was so involved with what she was doing that she didn't know he was there. My first impulse was to yank open my door and confront him, or at least tell her that she had company. But for some reason I did neither. The guy had to know I was in the car with her, but he was so intent on looking at Ilene that it took a few minutes before he noticed that I was watching him, as he watched her.

When he noticed me, he was obviously startled, but I motioned to him that it was okay, then pointed at her as I made a point out of looking at her myself. He seemed to understand, then grinned like crazy, made a motion that clearly indicated her tits, and gave me a thumbs up. Obviously, he was a tit man, although he seemed to enjoy looking at the rest of her body as well.

After a moment or two, he pointed at me, then held his hands out in front of his chest and pantomimed squeezing motions, seeming to suggest that I should squeeze her tits. I leaned over and kissed her, then ran my hand under hers and began to fondle and squeeze her tits while our "guest" watched. She was still so busy with her body and what I was doing that she still didn't see him.

I continued to kiss her as I reached down, pushing her legs as wide as she could get them, then proceeded to run my finger in and out of her pussy while she humped against my hand. When she began to cum, I pulled her close while continuing to stroke her clit until she arched her back and gasped. As she was beginning to relax, I glanced out at our friend, smiled and motioned for him to leave before she knew he was there. He smiled in return, mouthed the words "thank you" and took off.

Much to Ilene's surprise, I scooted back into my seat, started the car, and drove out of the theater straight to a place where we could park, and I could fuck her. I could not believe how horny that simple episode had made me, and I don't think I lasted more then ten minutes before going off inside of her as she straddled my cock. I guess I never told her about that guy. At the time it wasn't the thing to do, and later, I just forgot.