At The Movies With Master

Story Info
Older lover helps her discover her dark side.
4.5k words
4.44
43.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clcarne
clcarne
32 Followers

My lover came home today with a gift for my birthday. He is always so thoughtful, so loving. I can't believe I'm with this man. He is handsome, wealthy, and a wonderful lover. Not that I have much to compare him to, except for some teenage fumbling in backseats, he was my first.

When I first saw him nude, I almost panicked. He was huge and I had never had a man inside me. But he caressed and kissed every inch of my body until I was wild with desire. I wanted something, but it wasn't until he nudged my pussy open and started inside me that I discovered what it was.

He seemed pleased when I came as he took my virginity. I was shocked myself that I could find pleasure even as I screamed in pain. Afterward he just smiled and kissed me, saying that I pleased him greatly. As if it had been a test.

I loved him. When he asked me to call him Master, I agreed with a smile. Our lovemaking had always been gentle. The only time he had been stern was when I refused to wear a fur coat he'd brought me. He'd forced me over his lap and spanked my bare bottom until I cried. I still stubbornly refused and he repeated the whole thing, using a hairbrush on my flaming backside. Then the oddest thing happened. He stroked between my legs and I flew apart at his touch. When he laid me down and entered me I came faster and harder than ever before. I was still crying as he held me and comforted me and I told him I would do anything for him. Again he seemed pleased.

I was afraid that the large flat box held another coat made from dead animals. And I'm ashamed to say that a twinge of excitement curled between my legs at the thought of what would happen if I refused again. But the box held a dress. White silk, with a gathered bodice and a very full skirt. "Wear this tonight when I take you out, my love." He stroked my long blond hair. "Nothing else, just the dress and your new high-heeled shoes."

I put it on. It reminded me of the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in the Seven Year Itch. I felt terribly exposed as air hit my naked bottom. Still I looked perfectly groomed.

We left his limo and I cringed when I saw that he was taking me into a porno theatre. Not just any porno theatre either. This place was run down, in an old neighborhood near the college. I saw him give a roll of bills to the aging usher and we were escorted to the last row in back. The movies were already running and one look told me that I'd never seen anything like this before. There were several men down front and I was glad they weren't near us.

On screen a woman was bent over a bench and was being whipped with a belt. Her bottom was red striped and she was screaming. The man whipping her was wearing a leather mask and was naked. He had an immense penis, it hardly looked human. Then he began to…I gasped as he put that monstrosity into her bottom. Now she screamed even louder, as a few of the young men down front made laughing comments. The whole movie was like this, and the second was worse. I was squirming in my seat. Embarrassed, I told myself. Ashamed to be in this awful place. It was a big old barn of a theater, built before energy costs made such high ceilings impractical. I shivered at the cold air and felt my nipples draw up to hard aching points.

As the third movie started he touched me. A gentle hand ran up my quivering thigh until it touched my core. I could smell the musk of my own wetness when the hand withdrew. I could see his smile in the darkness. "Stand up, my dear." I let him direct me until I was standing in front of him, still facing the screen. He pushed me until I bent over the seatback and I felt him raise my skirts. I clutched at the wooden armrests as he began to nuzzle my pussy from behind. I had to bite back a gasp as his tongue pierced my bottom. He'd never done such a thing before and it shocked me silly. It also made me so excited that I felt my throbbing pussy get even wetter.

I knew I had to be still or those men would hear, but it was very hard. When I glanced to the side I saw the usher watching us, pumping his thin erection with a fist. On screen a young woman was cornered by a biker gang. Behind me I heard my lover standup, heard his zipper open. He's going to take me HERE. I couldn't believe it. But I also made no move to leave either. I wanted it so bad.

He used his wide cock tip to nudge me open and then leaned forward, sinking into my gorged and throbbing vagina in one cleaving stroke. It was all I could do not to scream. It felt so perfect. So huge. After a series of powerful thrusts, he withdrew, making me whimper for his return. I lifted my head and on screen the girl was between two men, her feet not touching the floor as they slammed her from both sides. I felt his fingers in my virgin bottom, pulling at me, opening me. I knew what was coming and buried my face in the rough fabric of the seat back. As he started into me it was like I was being split and for a moment I thought to tear myself away, to run out of this place and never look back. Then he stopped and reached around me, cupping my pussy. I relaxed as his finger found my clitoris and he chose that moment to lean forward and bury himself in me. Tears flowed into my hair as I tried to adjust to his invasion. He lifted me until I was standing and turned my face, seeking my mouth, pushing the dress off my shoulders to cup my breasts.

I tried to come to terms with all the sensations. Painful fullness, intense pressure, exquisitely gentle touches on my breast and lips and pussy, and the dark thrill of doing it all in public. I moaned into his mouth as my body spasmed and clutched at him, betraying me by taking him deeper into the tight channel he now filled completely. Kissing my neck he urged me to bend again until I again held the armrests, my face toward the screen. I had to bite on a fold of white silk when he began to plow me in earnest. He would withdraw until only the tip remained then drive deep, until I could feel the rub of pubic hair and the slap of his huge balls as they tapped my swollen labia.

The only sounds I made were whispered moans and gasps and they were swallowed by the movie soundtrack. After one particularly powerful thrust he leaned forward and whispered. "I didn't think you could remain so quiet, my dear. I am very proud of you." I turned to look at him, tossing my hair out of the way. He was grinning in the dark, like a wolf. I resolved to remain silent. "I love you." For the first time he said the words I had never thought to hear.

I was trying to process what he had just said when the theatre fell silent. CRACK! His hand on my bottom sounded like a gunshot in the echoing old theatre. I looked up helplessly as the men in the front row turned. CRACK! His big hand fell with each thrust as the men walked back. I let the fabric fall from my mouth as the spanking and the fucking all seemed to turn my insides into molten lava. I screamed now as I came violently, not caring if they heard me in the street.

"FUCK HER!" The young men chanted as they watched. "FUCK HER!" When I looked up, several had their trousers open and were pumping themselves. I should have been horrified, angry, anything but pleased, which is what I felt. Depraved but pleased.

If my Master was still testing me, I had a feeling that finals were coming up fast. I heard him laugh as I responded to the spanking by pushing back to meet his next thrust. I saw several dozen foil packets flutter to the seats and floor apparently tossed there by my Master. Condoms!

"My fiancée would be happy to serve you but please, cover up for safety's sake." By his tone he might have been inviting them to dinner.

"Fiancée!" I blurted as a rubber covered erection pushed past my lips, and two filled my hands. My last thought before I surrendered to a long shuddering orgasm was that this had to be the weirdest, fucking marriage proposal in history.

Part two

When my master finally filled my bottom with a quantity of molten cum, he leaned forward and kissed my shoulder. "You please me, my love." He lifted the thick blond hair that had fallen over my face and whispered into my ear. "You may stop at anytime. But not on my account. It excites to see you well fucked. Tell me when you are satisfied and we shall leave."

"Tell me what you want to see." I asked after I had lifted my mouth from the rubber covered prick between my lips. "I'll be happy to obey."

"Perfect answer." He stood next to me and helped me to stand. "Would any of you gentlemen have a coat to spare." Two raincoats appeared instantly, and my Master laughed. He walked to the aisle and spread the coats over the coarse carpet. Then he studied the young men who stood expectantly, most with their erect cocks already sheathed. Taking my arm he escorted me to the impromptu bed, my dress slowly slithering over my hips as I walked until it finally fell to the floor. I stepped out of the pool of expensive silk and stood naked in the gloom. The light from the screen gave a blue cast to my white skin and the men gasped appreciatively.

"You," my Master gestured to a blond with a prick that almost rivaled his own. "Lie down on the coats." The boys prick was soon standing ready and I was poised over it, almost touching as I straddled his hips. I was still facing the screen and the men and I watched as my lover chose a burly jock type with an impressively long erection, and walked him behind me. Three others were chosen quickly. I looked over my shoulder and my lover seemed to hesitate. "Take off your belt and stripe her ass. Five, I think."

"Sir?" The boys tone was shocked but excited. "Yes, sir." I heard the belt being unbuckled.

"Double it and hold the buckle in your hand." My Masters voice was calm and almost scholarly. He pressed my shoulder and urged me down onto the blonde's prick, waiting until it was fully seated. Then he said, "Now!" The first blow made me jump and the blond pulled me close to his chest. "Harder." It was all my Master said. The next blow made me cry out and by the fifth I was shrieking.

Before I could catch my breath I felt the jocks big, well greased cock force it's way into my already stretched bottom. When he lifted my hips he was able to enter completely and soon both men were plowing me in a painful but thrilling way. My jaw was forced open and a prick, tasting of rubber slid into my throat. My hands were lifted and curled around two hard cocks, and strong hands circled my thighs and lifted until I was touching nothing but men. Floating on a sea of hard, pulsing thrusting men. Helpless and out of control I surrendered to an endless orgasm that left me almost unaware of my surroundings. My only anchor was my Master, stroking my hair and whispering to me. Telling me how much he loved me. When one of the men shook and rolled away another took his place until I was a quivering mass of orgasmic flesh. When the last man finished he ordered, "Enough!" And with only a little grumbling they stepped back. He lifted me into his arms and held me as my body jerked and shook with the overload of pleasure it had received. When I could stand, he carefully pulled the dress over my head and wrapped me in his warm cashmere topcoat. The expression on his face made me melt. It was pride. So, feeling their eyes burning into me, I stood like a queen, and watched as he thanked the men.

I had passed another test.

But I had to wonder what other tests he had in store.

<><><><><><>

At home he carried me into his shower and reverently bathed me. Gently he lathered and rinsed until there was no part of me, inside or out, that he hadn't cleansed. After he kissed and licked the flesh he had purified, until I surprised myself by coming in one last soothing wave of pleasure.

Afterwards, I slept in his arms for almost ten hours.

"Wake up my love." I stirred at his voice and stretched like a cat. My body was sore in spots that reminded me of the night before. My bottom was tender from the belt and my belly felt almost crampy from the orgasms."I have another gift for you."

I looked up and saw him dangling a key chain over my head. It was a black iron heart, with a single key attached. He had already given me a very nice car so I wondered what it could be for. "Thank you."

"But you haven't seen it yet." He chuckled and took my hand. He helped me into my robe and after I took a quick trip to the bathroom he gestured to the walk-in closet he had just had built for me. Inside he turned a rose shaped bit of wrought iron that I had thought to be ornamental. The panel opened and exposed a heavy door.

The old fashioned key easily turned in the lock and the door swung open. It was a room. The windowless, walls were covered with mirrors and dark wood, an open door showing a tiny bathroom. The four-poster bed in the center was raised almost like a platform, and covered with black velvet. The heavy posts were studded with an assortment of iron rings at various heights. In front of the wide hearth was a leather padded bench about a foot wide and four feet long. The only other furniture was a huge black leather chair and a big screen television.

"Is this for me?" I asked oddly excited by the grim room.

"This all belongs to you my love." He led me to a glass front cabinet and took out a large flat velvet box. "I realized early that you needed something more than just sex to make you truly happy." In the box was a leather collar and cuffs for my wrists and ankles. "I cannot come in this room without your invitation from now on. You must unlock the door and be waiting wearing only these. Then I will be a harsh but loving master to you."

"Harsh?" I gulped as I got a good look at the rest of the contents of the cabinet. There were whips, paddles, dildos and things I didn't recognize. There was even a colonics set up like they used to use in the hospitals.

"I will always be here by invitation and will stop the instant you ask." He kissed me tenderly and held me, making me feel safe and loved. He knew, better than I, what made me happy.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, I'll marry you. Yes I'll invite you in." I shrugged out of my robe and reached for the collar.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I fastened the cuffs to my wrists and ankles as he watched appreciatively. Then I dropped to my knees before him and bowed my head. Waiting.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I saw you looking at this." He took out the old fashioned enema bag. "I could see your interest."

"It's not that. I was just surprised to see something like that." I blushed at the suggestion that I could somehow be aroused by such things.

"You are contradicting me?" His voice was suddenly very stern. "Get over here! Now!" He was standing at the foot of the bed. I almost ran there as I knew he could do anything to me.

I had told him he could, after all.

He took my hands and fastened the snap to a ring on the bed post. He locked the other hand to the opposite one. The rings were at about waist height, so I was forced to bend at the waist, my arms held fast by the black leather cuffs.

"I'm sorry, Master." I kept my head bent forward and whispered. "Forgive me?"

"Later, perhaps." He fussed at things behind me and stroked my bottom. "The stripes are almost gone. But I imagine it's still very tender." He tested the wetness starting in my pussy and laughed. Just the paddle, I think." Then he left.

I could here water running and when he returned he hung the red bag high on a hook above my head. He placed the clamped tube on the bed under my nose, along with a wicked looking paddle. It was shaped like a school type paddle except it was hard rubber and flexible. Last he placed a small, long dildo with a bulb of some sort on the end.

"I'm afraid I'm rather old fashioned in these things. Kiss the tools of your discipline." He held up the nozzle and I hesitantly pressed my lips to it. Then the dildo was offered for my kiss.

I could feel the hard nozzle pressed deep within my tender ass and the rush of hot water as it filled me. I could smell soap and feel the slight burn as I was filled with the soapy liquid. A moan escaped me as my belly filled and he massaged it, urging me to accept even more fluid. When either the big bag was empty or I was too full to take more he stopped. The nozzle was removed only to be replaced by the dildo. I clamped down desperately to keep the water from escaping. It was then that I found out what the bulb on the thing was for. There was a hiss of air and the dildo swelled to several times its size. "OOOOOOO!" I gasped as the pain brought tears to my eyes. "It hurts."

"Do you wish me to stop." He sounded annoyed.

Another test. You asked for it, I told myself. "No, Master."

"Now, then, kiss this paddle and we will see to the rest of your lesson." I managed to stay quiet for the first two strokes. "You may scream if you like, the room is soundproof." Then he struck harder still and I let the shriek rip from my throat. The pressure and burning in my belly and the fire he was stoking on my burning ass, combined with the stretched anus made me grunt and weep as he worked the paddle over my ass. At last he stopped and climbed onto the bed, lifting my face. "You look so beautiful this way."

I knew my face was swollen with tears and my hair was in a wild tangle. When he knelt and offered me his cock, I took it deep and laved it with my tongue. Unable to move I let him fuck my face until he shot a hot stream of cum into my insatiate mouth. "I love you." I gasped as he withdrew.

"I'll be back after breakfast." He closed his robe and left.

I heard thew door close and gasped at the coldness of his actions. The pressure to expel the water grew as I stood helpless. My breasts hanging down, my belly almost throbbing with fullness. The room was soundproof. I could only suffer in silence as the heat from the paddle made my ass cheeks pulse with each heartbeat. My pussy gaped and then clamped as the cool air found it.

Soon he would return and …and what? What new torture would he force me to taste.

Not force. It was my choice. I could ask him to end this. I could lock the door and never open it again. Knowing this room was here. Knowing the whips and vibrators and the other things in the cabinet were there. Waiting.

A sob caught in my throat. Where was he? I shivered with anticipation when I heard the door open almost an hour later.

"Breakfast was delicious, my love."

"Please?" I moaned as I looked over at him. He was dressed in casual clothes, the sort he wore when he stayed at home.

"Please what?"

Please, Master," I blushed. "Let me go to the bathroom."

"I suppose you'll tell me that you find no pleasure in this."

"It hurts." I felt tears start again.

I felt his cock prod my pussy from behind. The big tool in my ass made it very tight and I screamed as he inched into the compressed channel. I spread my legs to ease his entry and my pain. His big hand cupped my mound and he pinched my clit forcefully. It was the last straw. I bucked against my restraints and came violently. He gave a strangled shout and pulled away. "That was quite amazing my dear."

He unfastened my cuffs and when I stood, I saw that he was covered again. I waited for his orders.

"I would like to spend the day in this room, my love."

"Yes sir." I shivered slightly.

"Go into the bath, get into the tub and kneel over the rim."

I went into the very basic bathroom. There was only a tub/shower, toilet and sink in plain white, like the walls and floor. It seemed almost institutional. In the tub instead of a faucet was a six foot length of hose. Soon my aching tummy was resting on the flat cold rim of the tub.

"I'm going to remove the plug. If you let go of the water I'll punish you harshly."

"I understand, Master." My voice quavered as he released the plug and quickly pulled it from my rectum. I clenched with all my might, holding in the water that fought to escape.

clcarne
clcarne
32 Followers
12