At the Office With Master

Story Info
A beautiful young wife entertains herself and her husband.
3.3k words
4.21
52.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clcarne
clcarne
32 Followers

My Master was returning from a business trip and I was looking forward to welcoming him home. His flight was late and he rushed in to the house only long enough to change clothes and leave for the city. He had smiled and run his fingers under the silk robe I wore. “Lovely.” My husband of two years sighed and backed away regretfully. “But I must go now.”

Alone, I fingered the black leather collar I had been wearing. It matched the wide padded cuffs that buckled around my wrists and ankles. Each had two iron rings imbedded in the sturdy leather.

It had been two weeks and I hadn’t touched myself, or entered the ‘Game Room’ since he’d left. Now I wanted to cry. Instead I picked up the black iron key, and a portable headset telephone and stalked up the stairs. In my dressing room I dropped the robe and stood before the mirror in my dressing room. Long tapered legs and full hips below the black leather corset. Plump white breasts with unusual cone shaped nipples rested on the top of the stiff garment. I thought of my plan and smiled, my hands running gently over the velvet smooth surface, and teasing the rubbery, ultra sensitive tips to hard pink peaks.

Using the hidden door, she entered the Game Room and looked around. The huge bed waited with its four thick posts, each studded with heavy iron rings in several places. There was a black leather bench about four feet long, a matching recliner and a big screen TV. As usual there was a fire laid in the stone hearth and I lit it with a long match. I slipped a tape into the VCR and smiled as I watched my beloved chain me to the bed frame.

For a few moments I was enchanted as I watched him fuck my ass for the second time ever. I remembered how he had left me plugged, and filled with hot soapy water while he went and ate a leisurely breakfast. Then forced me to use the toilet in front of him. Then he chained me, whipped me and fucked me until I screamed. The pleasure had been unbelievable, and just seeing it again made my center go liquid and hot.

By now I knew the things he loved, just as he knew what made me wild with desire. Now the test would be to see if I could do it alone. Going into the bath, I filled the outsize enema bag and hung it high on a sturdy hook. Master loved water games. Then I opened the glass-fronted cabinet on the wall and took out the various toys I would need. Dailing my husbands private office, I sighed when his deep voice answered.

“Darling, am I interrupting?”

“No love. I’m waiting for a fax that I have to sign, then I’ll be right home.”

“Perhaps I can entertain you while you wait?”

“You have my permission to do anything you like.” There was a smile in his voice. “Just describe it in great detail, I’ll put you on the speaker phone. I wish to leave my hands free.”

“My robe is off already. The corset is holding my breasts high and my waist tight. I have the video of our first morning game in. My poor asshole was so sore that morning and I wish I had a video of you taking my virginity there the night before. In that filthy porn theatre – where you let the patrons fuck me into oblivion – where you let them stuff their cocks into every hole until I passed out.

My master had given his permission to do anything I liked. I knew he hated blunt launguage and sexual terms. He preferred to couch his most violent sexuallity in almost Victorian terms and rules. So this was my tiny revenge. Cocks instead of manhoods – asshole instead of bottom. He would probably punish me later. I hoped so.

“Then you showed me the game room. A gift to me. A gift that keeps on giving. I think I’ll use the tiny rubber flogger first. You know how I hate that. All those little rubber threads with the knots in the ends hurt like hell when you use them on my brea….tits. Yes. I’ll use it first and get it out of the way. My breasts are extra sensitive and you know that, but you lash them anyway. I kiss the nasty little thing and drag the nasty little strands over my nipples. I’m standing in front of the mirror and watching ass my tits seem to swell in anticipation. The nipples are so hard they hurt. All pink and drawn up tight. I… (gasp)… I strike twice and realize that you use a lot less force than I just did.”

“Damn! My poor tits… look at the tears in my eyes…” I almost laugh even as the tears fall. I have renewed respect for the control he uses when he disciplines me. “You take such good care of me, my love. My tit’s are striped and I don’t think the marks will fade as fast as when you do it. But I know the rules. Ten for each breast, just half as hard. (swish….swish) Damn that hurts. The lashes hit the welts that I just raised and I wish I was tied up right about now. Helpless and under your power.”

I stood straighter and resisted the urge to hit the leather corset instead. My Master would know because I had turned on all the cameras, including the ones in the bathroom. I finished the whipping and kept up my commentary as well as I could.

“This is …sob… hard. I can’t go to my sub-space. I can’t just turn myself over to my Master and let you make me scream… as I fall…(sob) knowing you will catch me…”

“I’m taking off the corset because I know it will interfere with what comes next. I already filled the big bag and it’s hanging in the bathroom waiting. I have the special butt plug – the one that expands – too. I kneal and kiss the nozzel and plug. Did I ever ask how you got an enema set-up with an extra large nozzel. I’m using just a touch of lube because I can’t risk even that big old thing slipping out. I’m lying on my side on the floor, on the thick black bathmat with my top knee drawn up. I already lighted the candles and turned on the tapes of our special songs, very low.”

“(deep breaths) I push the nozzel deep and my ass muscles are clenching around it. It feels so good. One flip of the clamp and I (gasp) let the warn – very warm – water flow. I wish you were here to use your big, hard hands to massage my stomach. To ease more and more liquid in until I can’t hold anymore. My stomach fills and I have to rub away the hint of a cramp. I don’t think I can hold anymore, right now. I reach back, clamp the end and ease the thing out… ouch… for a moment it doesn’t want to come. In with the plug and…ah… push the little pump until it inflates.”

I stand and stretch until my legs loose the wobbly feeling. Then I clean the equipment with the special soap my lover insists on using. Then I fill the bag again while keeping up a continuous monologue about my every move. I know my darling and he is incredibly turned on by the small rituals and rules.

Outside the bathroom, I pose in front of a mirror. “I know you love it when my belly swells and I look pregnant… I’m stroking the ‘water baby’ and wishing you were standing behind me… petting my warm, full tummy.”

&&&&&&&&&&

Master watched hungrily as his wife of two years put on her lovely show. He’d had the cameras in the playroom linked to his office computer on a secure line. He simply hadn’t had a chance to tell her about it today. The older man chuckled and rubbed his enormous erection under the trousers of his silk suit as he hit the mute button. “So Jason… what do you think of my lovely wife?”

&&&&&&&&&&

He had hired Jason as his personal staff attorney earlier this year. The extremely intense background check had turned up some very interesting details. Jason – once a month – paid an older woman to spank him and give him a double colonic. Other than that the young man seemed to have no sex life at all. This, dispite the fact that he was good looking in a rugged way, very tall and athletic with a likeable naive air that belied the twenty-six year old's genius IQ.

On the trip to Asia, he slowly seduced the rather innocent young man, taking him to the best and most exotic S&M clubs. It turned out that an abusive, fanatically religious family had raised the boy in the remote west. He’d run away at sixteen and used his extreme intellegence to work his way through college in almost record time. He was soon begging his boss to become his master, too, even though his true sexual preference was for women.

It was almost too perfect.

Master loved his wife and wanted her to be happy more than anything. Lately she had been chafing – just a bit – at never being the top. This sweet boy had a prick that more than matched his own and the stamina of youth.

&&&&&&&&&&


“SO JASON?” He almost had to shout. “Have you decided to join my little family?”

“Yes, please Master.”

“You may never have unsupervised sex outside of our home. I won’t have you bringing us illness.”

“Yes Master. I can’t even get an erection without pain… you know that… except for Mrs. Rose using her hands I’ve never really…”

“You can’t refuse us anything, unless you use the ‘safe’ colors.

“I would never refuse you anything, Sir. And I’ll never tell anyone anything.”

“That would be unwise – illegal too.” Master fought a wry grin. He had let the boy watch but not participate during their trip and the lad was primed to explode.

&&&&&&&&&&

“Did you hear, My lovely Master? I took the whole bag the second time. It’s a record. My belly is so full and my clit is as big as my thumb. I’m tempted to do this full but your punishment for being that unsafe would be too terrible. See I remember the rules. There has to be a time limit on water games.”

“So I’m emptying. Can you hear the rush of water – it’s clear this time – and I’m cleaning myself. Just a trickle of water over my acheing pussy almost makes me come. I haven’t touched my clit and yet I’m ready to fly apart.”

I have the leather flogger now and I’ve attached the leashes to the posts at the foot of the bed. I put the corset on and lace it very tight. This is all harder than it looks my love. The strap on rig is next, with two vibrating dildos – both pointing inward – for the front and back. Cunt and Ass. The two big, beautiful cocks that you had made off your own wonderful prick. I know I should use the narrower one for the back… but I’m sentimental today.”

“I’m putting them onto the bench and sitting on them… ahh…very slowly. My asshole is so tender already and yet the slippery rubber head pops in. My own magic mushrooms… owwww… giggle… sorry but I’ve nerver told you that I’ve always called them that. Using my weight, I’m rocking a bit, and making that screwing motion that you like to watch. I’m glad you had these things made flexable. I used lots of lube… the kind with the hint of mint and menthol… I’ll feel that later on.”

I fought the urge to come right there, straddling the narrow black bench, with the huge pricks filling me to the point of agony. Instead I fastened the strap to the loops at the front and back of the waist of the leather corset. Now the monsters couldn’t come out until someone unfastened them.

“Walking is the trick, Master. I am going to …try… ahhh… ahhh… to sit on the foot of the bed and lift my legs while I gather the leashes in my hand. First one leg …. gasp … and then the other. It’s ….it’s not easy either, Master. I had to thread them through the rings and then pull them tight as I fall back. To get the full stretch, I have to pull them until my legs are raised high and spread wide. My ass is in the air – hovering over the edge of the bed, and I have to sit up a bit to snap the leashes to the rings at the sides of my corset.”

“You know how I beg you not to whip the insides of my thighs. It’s the only thing I call yellow light for. Well I can’t very well paddle my own ass so…. Here goes. “I’m using the leather flogger, just dampened s little, and I’m taking ten on each side.”

Then I couldn’t talk any more. The first blow of the whip hurt the soft insides of my thighs even more than I remembered. That was why I locked my self into ten each – so I couldn’t be a coward and take less. It was a matter of pride. I could see the lens of the camera and knew that I couldn’t disappoint my Master. It was awkward and I kept hitting the crease between my leg and pussy. By the third blow I was screaming with each strike. The leather thongs wraped around each leg and every one stung like a bee as the tips snapped. And yet each time I swung harder until I’d taken at least four more blows than I’d intended.

“Oh Master… That hurts.” My voice was a sob and I forced it under control. “I’m using the remote to turn on the vibrators and… Oh my God! I’m Coming……I’m soooo…sorry….oh again….” As soon as the vibrations started and the tickler over my clit began to hum, I came hard. Then in the space of a minute I came again. I could only lay back by stretching my legs apart painfully, so after a moment I let the straps lift my torso slightly.

“I hope you’re coming home soon because I’m going to use the gag now. You know, the one with the soft realistic prick that tickles my throat. The one you told me never to use when I’m alone. I guess you’ll have to hurry home and punish me, because that’s how I want you to find me. With big cocks humming in my pussy and ass and a sweet little cock down my throat.”

I sucked the realsitic cock and eased it in until it was in my throat. Then I buckled the gag into place and struggled with the gagging sensation for a moment. With my hands free I could feel safe enough to use it – though when my Master got home I would pay for the disobedience. I wouldn’t be able to sit for a week.

A delicious shudder went through me at the thought. Master knew how to make my ass sing, and how to make me love it. I added the blindfold and reached around to find the leashes I’d put on the bedposts at the head of the bed. I couldn’t fasten them so I wrapped them in my fists and let the sensations rip through me. I imagined how I must look. Spread out naked with a black leather corset, a wide band tight between my legs with only the flanges of the dildos humming quietly. My tits and thighs striped with red welts. Two bands of black leather banding my pale face and holding my long blond hair tight. Blind…stuffed…whipped….happy…. I felt the pulse of my pussy and rectum throb as I came again…my scream muffled by the gag as my whole body lifted off the soft bedcovering.

&&&&&&&&&&

Master closed his cell phone with a smile. He could hear the shrill crooning of her orgasms as she came over and over. In the back of the limo, Jason looked scared and excited. They had stayed in the office and watched as she whipped her inner thighs for him - and he was awed by the act – and used the dildo/gag – for which she would pay dearly.

He signed the fax, which had long since arrived, and closed the link. As they settled into the backseat of the limo, Jason gasped slightly. “Jason? Did you put the plug in?”

“Yes, Sir… I mean Master.”

When the young man told him that an ordinary enema nozzel hurt him, he’d ordered him to wear a small butt plug to open the way, but only a little. “Good.”

“Master… when she took those big things…”

“Dildos.”

“Yes, master. They were huge and she said they were like yours.”

Master didn’t have sex with strangers and the boy had only witnessed Master whipping other people. He hadn’t touched the young man in any way. He simply let him watch scenes in the S&M clubs until he came in his pants and almost passed out. Now he unzipped his trousers and released the almost erect organ. I had them cast from my cock as a gift for my wife.”

“Will you want to …” Jason looked down and gulped. “have sex with me?”

Master smiled. “I think it’s one of my darling’s secret fantasys, so yes. Mostly it will be her… doing whatever she wants to you.
I am giving you to her and she will be your Mistress. Of course I am still Master to both of you

“Yes, Master.” Jason was almost hard himself, the older man thought, just from the fear. “I think I love you.”

“First things first. I will remover her blindfold, tie her hands and un-tie her legs… oh and of course I’ll turn off her vibrators. I’ll have you kneel over her face and she can have a real penis down her throat. Facing the foot of the bed, you will hold her legs back so I can give her ass thirty lashes with the flogger soaking wet.”

“You’ll whip her?”

“She disobeyed a rule.”

“And then, Master?”

The older man smiled at the trepidation in the young voice. “You may leave at any time, remember. It will not effect your job.”

“I know.”

You forgot to say Master” He’d pay for that later. Then I will leave her tied … I think I’ll have you bend over between her spread legs and rest your head on her breasts as I fill you. I use a lot of hot water and I do it until what comes out is clear.”

“Yes Master.”

“While you’re filled and plugged, I’ll have you remove the viberators and tie her face down on the bench. Once empty and clean, you will lick her pussy and ass until they recover and tighten. Then I will lash you until you are able to go into her bottom. I will tie you in that position and whip you until you both come.” Master had been planning this for a long time. “Then I will take your virginity – as is my right as your Master.”

“I love you, Master

“Just love her as well.”

“She’s wonderful, Master.”

The car stopped and Master adjusted his clothes and got out. “Come on, Boy.” His smile was so cruel that Jason shivered. “I want show my wife the gift I brought her back from my trip.”

End for now….

clcarne
clcarne
32 Followers