At The Sea Side

Story Info
An experience resembling to nothing else!
1.8k words
3.91
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK folks, this is gonna be a really hard to believe story, but, since I can still recollect how these unbelievable things have happened, here I go...

As introduction, I have to tell that this happened many years ago, when I used to be a teenager, at a sea side resort in a communist country.

I mention this, since you shall also have to keep in mind that there were "rules" you may not even understand!...

One of them, for example, was that you couldn't have rented a room for two if you were not husband and wife, parent and kid, or brother and sister...

Weird times, isn't it?

Well, since I was there, at the sea side, quite privileged, having a rented hotel room all for myself, with it's own TV set (another privilege!!) you may say that, compared to very many others, I have had all the reasons to be satisfied...

I don't know how others are, but, as I can still remember, I have had always been hornier when spending my time at the sea side.

So, be eighteen, with no girlfriend, at the sea side, looking around and seeing tits, buttocks, nice young bodies, generally, and, from time to time, as a contrast, old bodies in decay, due to aging...

So, one hot afternoon, when rational people were hiding in their rooms, trying to take a nap or having discrete sex (not to be sensed by their kids, sleeping just few inches away), I locked my hotel room, took the elevator, got to the ground floor, got out of the hotel, and started a slow aimless walk, along the main way.

The shade provided by the trees was a real blessing, since the sun was really hot and made me feel quite warm.

As a bad habit, started since I used to be twelve, I was smoking, so, I was lighting cigarettes, one after another, I was walking slowly, looking around, with the curiosity of a youngster with nothing to do or worry about.

I was relaxed, but also upset, since for more than ten days, since leaving my hometown, I haven't had been laid, and my hormones were aching for a "ride"...

But, since I knew no one around, and the clerk at the hotel, a pretty woman in her almost thirties considered me, probably, much too young or too "dangerous" to mess around with, (remember, it used to be a communist country, with quite "uncomprehensible" rules)...

So, here I am, on the main way, smoking and walking, walking and smoking...

At a certain moment, I see a young girl, blonde, long haired, with no curles, with a beautiful slim body, coming from the opposite direction...

She was wearing a pair of jeans, a very transparent blouse, with no bra underneath, with already well formed breasts, but too young to need a "support".

So, readers, from now on, you might think I'm telling you stories, but, believe it or not, this really has happened!!!

I see her, I, of course, like her at once, but WHAT CAN I DO???

Answer: as she approaches, nice and slowly, I look at her, directly in her eyes, and smile - I have to mention that smiling doesn't come on my face every now and then - I'm usually tense when dealing with the opposite sex...

But, at that time, I've smiled!

She, on her side, smiled at me too, so this gave me the courage to give her my arm, in an inviting stile, while with the other hand I was looking for the pack of cigarettes.

Remember I was a teenager and the cigarettes "made the difference"!...

About the girl's age, I cannot tell she was eighteen or twenty - she could be all this range, with no problem, but, as I guess, she was Swedish or Polish, or German, or Czech...

In fact, as you shall see, if you still have the patience to read this, the origin and age are of no importance...

So, I just turned around (meaning that I was aiming for my hotel) and offered the girl a cigarette.

She has accepted it, thanking me by nodding her head, so I gave her a light and... This is it!

People, friends! Enemies! Whoever you are!... I didn't say a word and, also, she hasn't said a word too!.

I can fluently speak English, French, Italian and Romanian, of course, but, at that moment, I didn't have the guts to try and have a conversation!...

As an explanation, I was expecting her to say something, in whatever language she might have said it, and she, on her side, has never said ANYTHING!...

Believe me, I can quite easily recognize if someone speaks Czech, Polish, German and many other languages, even if I cannot speak them...

But, let's get back to the facts...

So, we walk together, for at least twenty minutes, without saying a word, and... get into the hotel.

We pass the reception desk, not without exchanging glimpses with the nice young lady at the desk, who, understanding the situation, just gave me an "approval" glimpse, and here we are, pushing the button for the tenth floor...

Up to here, nothing sexual happened, both of us behaving like "royal"...

We reach my room, unlock it, and get inside.

I am speachless, a little discomforted, but reach to the fridge (another "rare" thing in a hotel room of those days) and take off a bottle of Martini.

I put two glasses on the table and fill them with the drink.

The girl nods with her head and eyes, takes a large sip, and then, suddenly, starts to get naked.

Not a big deal - her blouse was the only thing she wore on top, and her jeans and panties everything she wore, besides what her mother has "given" to her...

Nice, well formed boobs, with nice tits, well formed and protruding, nice ass, with slim curves, with no practical "manufacturing defects"...

While all these matters were happening, I was just sitting, like an asshole, on the arm chair, sipping my stupid Martini.

I have done nothing, looking at this beauty, in bewilderment, blocked, stupid, idiot!

After getting naked, she looked at me for a moment, and, in my imagination, I was already seeing her getting dressed back and flushing out of my door...

Yeah, I could have had imagined that, but, as an ass hole, I just didn't do a thing!...

She also has reacted completely different, just taking a sit on the other arm chair and continuing sipping from the Martini glass I have had offered.

After staring like a stupid goat, for "ages", without making the faintest gesture to start a conversation, or something, I have simply drank all my glass in a sip, stood up and frantically started getting undressed.

Now, when I'm almost fifty, I consider I have done just what I have been expected to be doing...

This lady (or slut, or whore, however you may consider to name her) was in control.

Completely naked, I have approached her arm chair - she gave me her hand and we both laid on the bed in front of us.

Her skin was soft, silky, with the specific blonde look, and the touch made me shiver from head to toes.

After more than five minutes, at least, I realized we were both trembling, looking at each other, but not having the guts to get started.

Fortunately, at that moment, the hormones inside me took control - I felt my cock rock hard and all my concern was not to ejaculate before any "action"...

I cannot tell if this is true, or not, but, as I have sensed several times, the woman can make you come "in an instant" or "keep you" in function even for several hours.

In fact, in my life, I have avoided and rejected the "easy to come" girls and kept in touch with the ones that have made me come only after some good fucking time.

So, first of all, I have considered giving this girl a good kiss - my tongue penetrated her mouth with unstoppable force and skill, caressing her tongue, lips, and even teeth.

I have started to lick her neck, especially under the ear, giving her a good long lick into the ear - I have taken the risk, since I have met quite a lot of girls who just "forget" to wash their ears...

From that moment, like it or not, I must admit that I have become a slave - she has grabbed my ass, driving my body upon hers, leading my cock into a "volcano"...

Yes, people - volcano is the name - maybe because of the "originality" of this, but maybe not, a cunt as hot as I have felt that time, I have never felt before or afterwards!...

At those times, diseases as AIDS had nothing to do with Romania, so, my greates fear could have been a Syphilis, treated with antibiotics...

We were using no condoms and we were really FEELING the real thing!...

She was damn hot, hot, hot, hot...

She didn't move too much, leaving the initiative to the partner - she let you do whatever you pleased with her legs, having an outstanding mobility - like a ballerina, but meanwhile, you couldn't feel, not even for a second, that she would behave like a slut.

She was gentle, tender, caressing, and, at the climax moments, VERY LOUD - maybe TOO LOUD for the communist country we were fucking in...

I can still remember how good and well she knew how to "write" the figure "8" with her ass while engulfing my cock, pressing it until the "point of no return"...

People! She has NEVER sucked my cock!

I have never licked her CUNT!

BUT: We have had almost non-stop sex from 5 PM to 9 PM.

AND THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!

I didn't even come near her anus, since I didn't know if this would please her, or not...

It was good old time sex, with several cums (on my side) and (maybe too many) orgasms from her side - she was really too loud: AHH, OHH, UHH, AAAAAA, OOOOOOO, UUUUUUU, NGHHHHHHH!...

But, again, no language spoken...

And, to make a long story short, we took a shower, got dressed back again, and I have walked the lady back to where I have met her.

At the departure, I have given her a very long kiss and, after five minutes, or so, I have realized I didn't know how to contact her, where to find her, what her name was, the language spoken, etc...

I tried to find her, for more than a week - no positive result.

I can only thank her, once again, for her beauty and youth and "opening", and hope she has had lived a good life.