At the Summit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graciously, but with nimble fingers, they began to remove his clothing. Atka stood close to him and almost whispered... the thin walls in the apartment must have had ears.

"Hchouer..." she rolled the phrase out again, more times, as if it was a mantra, enjoying the sound of the words. "The ancient custom," she murmured to him, as her friend undid his belt buckle.

"What ancient custom?" Dean was genuinely perplexed. It was clear that the week-long obsession that he had suggested as to how they would best have sex with him had worked, but for what?

-------------------------------------------------

BEFORE THE 1997 SUMMIT

Leaning back in the airplane seat now, he remember how mystified he had been. His Asian seatmates had closed their eyes for a nap now, and as he studied their relaxed faces, his thoughts returned to his long ago Moscow experiences. The plane's engines droned.

-------------------------------------------------

MOSCOW IN THE EARLY 1980's

"The ancient custom," Atka continued, "of the story of two maidens on a stallion." Her friend sighed approvingly and caressed his swelling manhood as she unzipped him.

"I don't know the story..." he gasped, vaguely remembering only the informal title. Perhaps it had been in a Playboy vignette, or had it been in the too-hasty World Sex unit at the Marin county School for Sexual Expression? No matter how innovative a school is, there always seemed to be something short-changed, the interesting stuff that they rush you through. Atka whispered an outline of it to him, as her friend tenderly slid his pants down.

"Two maidens loved the same man, but they could not marry him because of family commitments. Their parents wanted them to marry other men. Of course, they had to be virgins for their wedding nights, or else great criticism would come on their parents, who they dearly loved."

Dean loved the sound of her accented, slightly archaic English. He nodded to her to go on, as her friend kissed her way up his legs, caressing them as she went upwards. Atka adoringly slipped his shirt from his shoulders, doing it slowly as she spoke.

"They realized that they would never trust each other or him to go to a tryst. It would be too tempting to meet as a couple, and be swept away by lust or passion, whichever it might have been. But if the two women went with him together, they could enjoy a special night with him and do nice things [her vocabulary failed her] with him. Pleasing him things.

"That night, they took horses out to run little races with; he rode a handsome white stallion. They ran the races farther and farther from their homes, until finally they ran off over the horizon. Their families were distressed, sending their brothers out to look for them. But they were in a secluded spot that their boyfriend, uh, their lover, had found.

"Tenderly, lovingly, they undressed him, and enjoyed the touch of skin to skin. Gentle caresses, and then their nipples grazing on his bare chest. Sweet kisses, and then their lips taking turns around his hard staff. Eagerly, they took turns riding him, clutching his man thing to themselves, but being careful not to lose their precious maidenheads as they stimulated themselves to electric excitement. At last, satiated, they stroked him to a desperate climax, and watched his fountain flow between them as they knelt on each side. This went on for some time. In the late night, when he no longer could rise to their touch, they slept on each side of him, enjoying his warmth, and in the morning, came home, saying that they had gotten lost. Their boy friend, they said, was tired because he had climbed a mountain for them to look for the way home.

"'Hchoeur hchoochen adoo oonazh yavna.' It's really a very simple solution." Atka looked pleased at completing the explanation in English, and celebrated by removing her blouse. Her friend knelt at Dean's feet, kissing and teasing up the inside of his thighs.

"We'll still be virgins when we are finished, yes?" Her question was an order. Dean nodded agreement. He noticed that Atka let her friend think that she was agreeing, but had actually said nothing concrete.

Atka paused for a moment with her hands on her bra clip. A pensive look crossed her visage. Was it shyness or was she crossing a divide in her mind?

"Mine are not very large." She looked down at her friend, who had wriggled out of her sweater and was unbuttoning her crisp, white student's uniform blouse. Her friends' bosom cantilevered out from between the receding cotton blouse, suspended in a sturdy, old-fashioned looking bra.

Dean smiled gently, and touched Atka's bra, outlining her curves. It was easy to take a reassuring tone, because what he told her was true-- that he was not concerned about it (the advantage, he realized, of experience), and that as she let herself enjoy what was happening now, beginning with his touch, she would think less and less about her concerns... and more and more about the beauty that she was becoming a part of.... and that as she thought about it in these relaxed surroundings, she might be surprised to feel that her breasts were growing in size.

Atka did look surprised as she realized the truth in what he said, and looked down to see why her bra now felt so snug, almost uncomfortably so, now that she thought about it. There must have been magic in Dean's fingers-- she recalled another folk tale that she would tell him later. Now she relieved the stress by flinging off her bra, and advanced on him proudly, her nipples showing her readiness.

"Stretch out on the bed," she motioned, and Dean did as he was told. Atka and her friend knelt over him to pull of his pants, taking his underpants with them in one grab. His freed penis rose triumphantly, and the two young woman tittered with amusement, their high voices fading into mellower tones that came from deep within.

They raced each other to remove their last coverings, leaving their socks on against the chilly floor. The dark uniform socks looked amazingly complementary to their dark triangles.

Distracting though their proud charms were, Dean was alert enough to realize that the post-hypnotic suggestion to think about having sex with him had definitely dominated their week. They were hot and eager to nuzzle against him, grazing every part of their soft bodies skin to skin across his firm muscles, enjoying their discoveries. Their excitement left moist trails as they criss-crossed over him; they paused for kisses, and went on for caresses. His own flow of softening fluid strung across them, forming a kind of web surrounding the trio.

Dean was also alert enough to notice that Atka was subtly orchestrating their movements, as though she had thought out the whole thing. Of course, being the brighter of the two, she would have been more deeply affected by the suggestions-- suggestions which had mainly served to open their imaginations to sensual possibilities. She was at once lost in enjoyment, and yet following some sort of plan. Gently, unobtrusively, and reflecting her mild image, Atka yielded to her friend's move to slide a knee over Dean's chest and bend over him, straddling to hold her steamy sex against him. Her friend slid back and forth, teasing Dean with her breasts, letting him suck on her nipples, coaxing him to greater efforts.

And then Atka's plan lit up in Dean's mind like an overloaded reactor-- Atka slid over him in the "two maidens on a stallion" position, too, her arms around her friend as if she were the passenger on a motorcycle. Gliding her hands to the sides of her friend's breasts, she kneaded them sensuously, seductively. Combined with Dean's kisses and her friend's own motions, the curves of her friend swelled and heaved with each heartbeat-- no doubt further excited by having "won out" for the favored position on the stallion-- a position that she knew that she had deserved all along. Atka's own seeming subordination just added to the thrill of victory.

Dean would have held his breath if he could have, for what happened next. Guided by Atka's hands, her friend leaned far forward, practically smothering him with the luscious softness at his lips. And as she leaned forward, Atka moved forward, too, rising slightly, grazing along Dean's rigid manhood. Now he knew that he was right as to what was happening.

As she reached his tip, it only took a gentle flip with one hand, and she was coming down on his hardness. Without conscious thought, his experienced muscles flexed, and a thick stream of his fluid mingled with hers. Dean swam steadily through her tight vagina, opening her to the world of pleasure at her own pace as she closed around him. Atka's face showed her wanton hunger for him, but also some uncertainty-- she truly was a virgin till this moment. Dean felt his reflexes taking control, as he set the pace for their gyrations, lifting both women upwards with his strength. Atka's anxiety faded as she realized that he was enjoying being in her, that everything was going the way that she had wanted it.

Their buxom companion stroked herself wildly now, driven on by Dean's lips on her breasts, cooing and crying out for more. Behind her, Atka silently, smoothly, rode the waves that she shared with Dean, higher and higher. The smile on her face broadened, and then broke into ecstasy as their mutual wave crested and Dean pumped himself deep into her.

Afterward, they lolled about on the bed. Dean helped them find their undergarments-- they suddenly felt schoolgirl shyness. Atka's friend chattered on about all the wonderful sensations, and once having donned the littlest bit of clothing, admitted to her curiosity about Dean's lazily moving penis. He showed her how it would come back to life with just the right kisses from her. She squealed with delight as he hardened at the touch of her coaxing fingers and lips.

Atka, having discreetly cleaned herself while her friend played with Dean, looked on silently, daydreaming. Once her panties were on, she had sat with her legs crossed, leaning back on the pillows, holding Dean still deep within her mind.

"Wouldn't it feel good to have this inside of you? That would wake you up, sleepyhead!" Atka's friend teased her. Atka feigned a blush.

"I had always wanted my first time to be beautiful," she said quietly.

"And it will be, Atka!" Her friend misunderstood her as talking about the future, rather than the very recent past. She continued.

"There are some things about English verbs that I do not understand," Atka's friend said. "You should say that you 'have always wanted' your first time to be beautiful. Mine will be."

Atka smiled and quietly agreed.

"Yes, I should have said 'my first time will be beautiful.' That would be the right thing to say, wouldn't it, Dean?" She licked her lips slightly, and crossed her legs more closely together. "And, when it has happened, I will always keep the moment in my memories."

-------------------------------------------------

Dean recalled how their lessons had come to include not only languages, but also many other enjoyable ways of pleasuring each other without 'having sex.' Atka never said a word more about what had happened, not even when her friend had sighed and said that sometimes, just sometimes, she thought about going all the way with Dean. Atka had just smiled seraphically and crossed her legs gracefully, as if she was recalling how Dean felt in her.

-------------------------------------------------

BEFORE THE 1997 SUMMIT

One of the two students next to him stirred and glanced over at him. He felt his manhood stirring. He had eye contact-- he thought of his bag under the seat in front. The cards from the School for Social Expression were in there. He could just pull them out, just for old times sake.... and then he stopped himself. It was not going to be like old times, yet. Maybe never again. Suddenly he wanted to know where he stood with Michelle-- that was more important than proving himself for the zillionth time.

"Boy, that's dumb!" Dean told himself. But as the seatbelt light came on for the Denver approach, he felt better than he had in a long time.

-------------------------------------------------

LATE IN 1997

Sophia gulped down the last sips of the seasonal special.

"Richard!" She stage-whispered. "We've got to get back to the Oxford!" In a lower tone, she said that she wondered if I could guess what was happening in her French-cut panties.

The question in itself was enough to speed me up. We slapped down too big a tip, in order to pay cash, and hurried back to our hotel room home.

-------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

12