At the Summit Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val turned to the equally frozen officer and suggested that he cover up... zip up... wake up. She barely had time to remind Cheryl about the trance word for her use, when the young man triumphantly displayed the fifty-cents-off coupon to the two women. He was so excited that he had not noticed the passage of time at all, nor the change in Val's clothing, nor the arrival of Cheryl.

"You are under my power!" he exulted, likely forgetting anything that Bernard or his team had tried to teach him. Val hung her head and responded "yes, master..." to him in such a theatrical way that Cheryl almost laughed. But she was able to imitate Val, adopting a submissive pose, even though the heat from her vagina seemed ready to burn through her pajama panties.

Carefully, he put the frozen peaches coupon into his shirt pocket. Val found herself hoping that someday, but not right away, he showed this "valuable" item to Bernard. She kept her head bowed, guessing at what the officer would choose to do-- and was not surprised by what happened.

"Raise your eyes and look into mine..." he commanded, continuing in a Grade-B movie tone. The two women did so, trying not to burst out laughing.

He tried out his new found "power" by having Cheryl strip to her panties.

Not very original, Val thought, and not much to it since she was in pajamas. It was like he was acting out a deep fantasy of his own. Cheryl hammed it up by pretending to resist his thoughts, then taking the baby doll top off verrrry slowly. Val noted that her nipples stood firm already, her libido excited at what was to come. The two women stood at attention in their panties.

"You, come forward and kiss me!" he ordered, motioning to Cheryl. His attention focused on the younger of the pair, and Val was able to motion with a nod for Cheryl to respond. Robotlike, she walked forward and pecked the novice hypnotic seducer on the cheek.

"Pretend that you love me!" The officer was slightly annoyed at her holding back. Cheryl blinked as if internalizing his crude command, and then embraced him, unleashing the wound up lust that she had long suppressed. Enjoying the sensation of being surrounded by this hot woman, the officer let her take his arm. She looked into his eyes, and smiled at him as she did it, but did not let go of his wrist. She just kept squeezing, bringing him back to the erotic state programmed earlier by Val, until his wiggling finger looked like it was going to leap out of his hand.

"You may continue to enjoy this feeling as you follow my suggestions..." Cheryl tried. Val nodded approval, feeling at the same time a twinge of envy at the younger woman's seemingly easy transition to trance-spinner. She was a natural, Val thought. No wonder bright Tony had seen so much in her.

She watched as Cheryl repeated some of the steps that she had watched her follow, and then as Cheryl gently led the young officer into agreeing to wear a condom. Then, with Val's discreet cues, Cheryl outlined a script for him to follow in order to give the feeling that he had fulfilled his mission for Bernard.

"Ready?" Cheryl mouthed the word as she looked across at Val. Her mentor was an ebony goddess now, so excited was she at watching her new student's progress and the deepening responses of the officer. She had admired the natural way in which Cheryl led him to respond to her by undressing and she had found the officer's new arousal to be more exciting than she expected. On Cheryl's command, framed as a suggestion, his penis had risen into an elegant curve, topped with its purple velvet knob. He posed nude and ready before them.

Val drew herself out of her reverie, catching herself stroking her palms against her thighs. She nodded agreement and then adopted the stage pose of being hypnotized. Cheryl gave him the suggestion to wake on her count, and struck a similar pose.

Coming back into the "real" world, the officer never noticed that he had removed his clothing, nor that his erection was so prominent. Instead, he issued more orders to Val and Cheryl, instructing them to join him on the couch. From then on, it was a mad scramble based loosely on his suggestion that they remove their last coverings and "make love" to him. Caught up in their own excitement, and with Cheryl filled with the accumulated desire that had been dammed up for days. they threw themselves into the play-acting.

The young man found himself at the center of a feminine whirlwind, with hands caressing and examining him from every angle, and sweet kisses over all his body. He had, of course, assumed that the young woman's body would be taken first for his pleasure, but now he began to wonder. Two vaginas coveted him, and Val, perhaps having enjoyed this sort of tableau before, was adroitly taking her turn in front of him when he could stand the tension no more.

Thus it was Cheryl who found herself kneading his hips with her hands and then caressing his back with her curves pressing tight against as he plunged into Val's well-wetted opening. Her cum shone on his back as she rode his bucking challenge into Val. He looked pinker and blonder than she had imagined he would, perhaps because his colors were set against Val's chocolate tones. She thought that she had caught Val giving her a conspiratorial wink when she had framed her legs to ease his entry.

His joyful velvet ride through Val's ample physique petered out more quickly than it might otherwise have, likely a result of his previous climax during the induction process. He rolled off of her in a rather inelegant way, clinging onto Cheryl, but making no move to take her on the same sort of trip that he had just shared.

Cheryl was in no mood to be set aside. Val looked on admiringly as the younger woman took his arm and calmly spoke the trance word, squeezing his wrist until he returned to the relaxed state he had been in earlier. She led him through questions about his fantasies, coached by nods and blinks and smiles from the satiated Val. The latter leaned back on the couch, breathing deeply, her legs spread apart enough to try and cool herself, looking at the whisker burn on her chest and thinking of which top would cover that in the morning.

With an understanding of his most intimate fantasies, Cheryl had installed a new trance word, one that had a single purpose-- to produce the hardest, fullest erection that he had ever experienced. And then she was counting down, releasing him to his conscious thoughts-- thoughts that led him to begin taking off the filled condom.

As he did so, Cheryl knelt before him, sliding her palms up inside his legs and caressing his balls. Meekly, in her role as hypnotized maiden, she begged for him to take her. He was reeling from all the activity, however, and tried to indicate that she should wait till later.

"Perhaps what you need is ...Ffatsgalf..." she intoned, using her newly made-up magic trance word. At the sound, a strange look passed over the officer's visage, and his manhood lurched into the start of another erection. It was a struggle between mind and body, helped along first by Cheryl's tender kisses around and over his balls, and then Val's embrace enveloping him from behind. His penis jerked upward, and then began to sag again. Cheryl rose and whispered the trance word in his ear, letting her body glide over his in the way he described as liking so much.

This time, there was no doubt left that his mind would win. Hard as a flagstaff, his penis surged out, making it almost uncomfortable for Cheryl to continue her nuzzling embrace. He moaned with the discomfort as his sacs churned insistently, desperately trying to come up with more of his wonderful fluid so soon. Cheryl knelt and kissed him, up inside his thighs, and then over the hard working balls. By the time she reached his shaft, he screamed emphatically that she had to let him into her box, but calmly, she ignored his ranting and took his steel into her mouth, drawing on it, sucking it, warming it past tolerance.

Val saw his muscles tightening and could feel the electric charge shooting through him, as Cheryl twirled her tongue around his most sensitive spot and he came in her controlling lips.

Val pulled back and sat down on one end of the long couch, pasting a dopey smile on her face as the harried officer looked back to make sure she was still under his trance. Of course, it was easy to act dreamy now, as her body enjoyed the soothing afterglow she had taken from him. Through her pleasantly tired haze, she watched admiringly as Cheryl talked the policeman through an "understanding" of the situation. Of course, he felt tired, but "everyone knows" that he is a stud, and so quite naturally, it would be his duty to satisfy all three of the women. Bernard would approve.

His sleepy eyes, eyelids drooping, suddenly looked alert again. But his exhausted penis lurched drunkenly in slow motion from side to side.

"Perhaps what you need again is ...Ffatsgalf..." A perplexed look crossed his face, and then a desperate struggle was resolved inside as his penis soared upward unquestioningly. Adopting his stage hypnotist voice again, he directed Cheryl to pull a condom out of his uniform pocket. Val watched as his re-lusted eyes followed Cheryl's curves across the room and back. She found herself enjoying the whole tableau, as the young woman knelt to tenderly roll the covering onto the young man's erect staff. She found herself thinking about how much had changed since she was that age, when a nice single woman was supposed to pretend that she barely even understood about those things.

The somewhat overwhelmed officer simply directed Val to watch and to enjoy touching herself, being unable to deal with the further sensory overload of having these two sensual women at once. That suited Val, as she was still concerned about Cheryl being left alone with him.

As she saw, she need not have been concerned. Cheryl's touch on his arm intensified as she led him into slowing down, taking it easy, enjoying. And once she had completed his preparation, she let him "order" her to stretch out on the couch and take him on in the missionary position. Val suddenly realized that this must be reminding Cheryl of her Tony-- she thought that she caught the reflection of a tear on the young woman's eagerly flushed face. Perhaps that is why Cheryl's form trembled... eagerness? fear? intimate memories? And then her view of Cheryl's perfectly prepared body was blocked by the descending powerful tanned form.

His back muscles, his buttocks flexed seductively under Val's gaze. She did have enough presence of mind to note his lack of tan lines, and for a moment as he maneuvered into position, she caught a view between his thighs, down the long, hard shaft as it tilted towards Cheryl's sparkling wet opening, saw the young woman's form tilting in turn towards his, moving in unison toward perfection.

Val found that it was easy to follow his "hypnotic command" to tease herself. Caressing her thighs before she realized it, and now finding it natural to enjoy touching everywhere, she opened pink secrets to familiar fingers. Cheryl murmured Tony's name, but her stud never noticed, absorbed as he was in penetrating her depths. And then Val saw the Hispana's toes curl up, his muscles tighten, all in one common motion, and there was a mutual scream-grunt of animal release.

Val heard Deborah's voice on the stairs.

"Is everything okay down there?" Before Val could answer, Deborah was in the room, eyes wide. She was wearing a frilly baby doll nighty that was decorated in a strawberry pattern, all of which cutely worked with her blonde hair, light complexion, and the 9mm Glock pistol that she aimed into the room.

=================

To be continued...

12